Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Sunday Bada Is Dead - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Bada Is Dead (13144 Views)

Sunday Bada- An Ex-nigerian Olympian Dies At 41 / Beaking News: Sunday Bada Is Dead. / Wht Happ 2 Sunday Bada[nigeria's Olympic Gold Medalist]heard He Had An Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by juman(m): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2011
This is sad news. May God grant his family & Nigeria the fortitude to bear the lost.
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by sugardaddy1(m): 9:44am On Dec 14, 2011
R.I.P Sunday Bada
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by blackis(m): 9:50am On Dec 14, 2011
This is truly a sad day.

Having followed the exploits of this fine, soft spoken gentleman on the tracks
while he pursued greatness for his fatherland with the best of the best in the
world of athletics, I finally had the honour of meeting with him one on one in
one of the RCCG parishes. It turned out he was a committed member and
over the years I have had every reason to believe that this guy is one of a kind.

May his gentle soul rest in peace and may God give his family the grace to bear
this loss.
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by seun0622(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2011
RIP , Sunday Bada.

I can still remember him winning a Silver medal for Nigeria at the Sydney 2000 Olympics in the 4 X 400 relays

RIP Bro!

Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by lastpage: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2011
Lets learn from these:

The EVIL GOOD that men do, lives after them.
Though dead, l would be very proud if l were his son or daughter, today.

He has not brought shame to the family, unlike one of those treasury looters and certificate forgers!
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by EagleNest(m): 5:00am On Dec 15, 2011
So sad that another talent is lost. Death is wicked! May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by Emeka72(m): 5:15am On Dec 15, 2011
Tribute to d legendary Bada, a great IOC icon.
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by ayodeji1(m): 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2011
SO SAD!HE WAS A VERY GOOD MAN.CHEERFUL AND VERY SIMPLE,EASY GOING MAN.R.I.P COMMANDER BADA(thats what i used to call him).
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by james1(m): 5:35am On Dec 16, 2011
Hello.RIP Bada.was sunday bada not a police man?
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by alamoht(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
channel801: Former Olympic Silver Medalist Sunday Bada Is Dead

Nigeria’s former Olympic sliver medallist and Technical Director of the Athletics Federation of Nigeria (AFN), Mr Sunday Bada is dead.

Kwara-born Mr Bada who was born on 22 June 1969, slumped and died at the National Stadium in Lagos on Monday evening.

http://twitter.com/ColinUdoh/status/146526710693765120
point of correction he his 4rm kogi state ijumu L.G.A a native of ogidi same village wit me.
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by gulfer: 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
alamoht: point of correction he his 4rm kogi state ijumu L.G.A a native of ogidi same village wit me.
What's your point, Mumu like u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soccer Stars Project Holds Screening In Anambra With 142 / Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant / Nigerian's First World Boxing Champion Hogan Kid Bassey Winning The Belt (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.