Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (981990 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by BnBarbie(f): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ok, since they said you can do that and dove30 has also confirmed it, then no problem.
To also allay your fears, after cancelling it on the printed form, you can also write a brief letter and attach to your application, stating that you wrote father in error bla bla bla. They'd definitely understand.
My husband applied one time and made a mistake on his form and attached a letter to his application correcting the error and he was still given.
Cheers!

lightofjoy: Thanks for your response. Though call VHS office and they said I can use pen to correct the mistake on paper but I think I will prefer to follow your advise.
My question is if I withdraw & demand for refund today(I know it take 28 days for processing), can I also fill another form and do another payment today?
Pls urgent response needed.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by BnBarbie(f): 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
okies

dove30:
found out from people who got the same email.they just started doing it especially for student visa.the home office at abuja sends the email then later the when the passport gets to vfs has the email says then vfs now sends the one you said you got via text and email too.but this one was sent from abuja vac email cheers
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dove30: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
lightofjoy: Thanks. Then what was the result?
got an email saying visa is issued and sent out two days ago so expecting it to arrive vfs today
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Silay: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
Thanks so much. I will correct it on the form and also attach a small note to it.
BnBarbie: Ok, since they said you can do that and dove30 has also confirmed it, then no problem.
To also allay your fears, after cancelling it on the printed form, you can also write a brief letter and attach to your application, stating that you wrote father in error bla bla bla. They'd definitely understand.
My husband applied one time and made a mistake on his form and attached a letter to his application correcting the error and he was still given.
Cheers!

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Silay: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
My thanks goes to all the guru in the house.
In my application, do I make photocopies of all the documents? or just submit without photocopying them?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by BnBarbie(f): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
You would have to make photocopies of all originals you're submitting.

Silay: My thanks goes to all the guru in the house.
In my application, do I make photocopies of all the documents? or just submit without photocopying them?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by gonelsystems: 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Is it okay to book a one way Ticket if going for studies?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Dramadiddy(m): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
@Bnbarbie what is the age for getting a child custody order in nigeria
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dramadiddy: the part of my uncle being my guardian from 2006-2013 meant he was responsible for everything concerning schooling..then when my parents died, they read d will and my dad wrote that my uncle should be my guardian. speaking about the mails, i only use mail to talk to them about school fees and some other matters...but if they need phone records im sure i have a lot of them which cove every month of the year. justwise, are you on any another social platform so i can get my responses quick so that i dont get refused again...just message the name or pin or whatsapp number please...thank u

I don't get other aspect of my life involved with nairaland outside here. I like to keep everything open here to avoid all sorts of false allegations.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
gonelsystems: Is it okay to book a one way Ticket if going for studies?
Perfectly safe: since you are not returning anytime soon
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Dramadiddy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
justwise: [/b]

I don't get other aspect of my life involved with nairaland outside here. I like to keep everything open here to avoid all sorts of false allegations.
oo why wud i do that...i actually need help not to make trouble..its okay though
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dramadiddy: oo why wud i do that...i actually need help not to make trouble..its okay though
It got nothing to do with you as a person, this has been my policy for ages now.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by zabrinma: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
Vicjustice:
[size=20pt]Observe the bolded red highlights and see that you contradicted yourself when you said:
[/size]

[size=20pt]Where-as, in you other post, you said:[/size]

[size=20pt]So, how could you claim that all your "documents are original" or genuine?[/size]

ok bro you right I made Some false presentation and the only false document in my application was the police report claiming have travelled to countries which have never travelled to on my lost passport and thank God I got away with it without a ban it has happened and I got refused and have stated the reason of refusal in written but till now i have not gotten and reply from you guys which I still look forward to so please vicjustice and justwise please make una answer me guys
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by lightofjoy(m): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2014
A quick one pls, can I include my car particulars in my application documents.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ty01: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2014
lightofjoy: A quick one pls, can I include my car particulars in my application documents.

Of course you can, just the proof of ownership certificate. But please be very sure of the authenciticy of the document before submitting same as ignorance is not an excuse. You can be placed on the 10 years ban if they verify and realise that the document is not authentic.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by lightofjoy(m): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2014
Thanks, I plan to submit my proof of ownership and the car comprehensive insurance. Pls are this documents ok.
ty01:

Of course you can, just the proof of ownership certificate. But please be very sure of the authenciticy of the document before submitting same as ignorance is not an excuse. You can be placed on the 10 years ban if they verify and realise that the document is not authentic.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ty01: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2014
lightofjoy: Thanks, I plan to submit my proof of ownership and the car comprehensive insurance. Pls are this documents ok.

Yes please. Proof of ownership and car insurance documents are okay.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by lightofjoy(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2014
Thanks so much
ty01:

Yes please. Proof of ownership and car insurance documents are okay.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 10:33am On Jan 09, 2014
lightofjoy: A quick one pls, can I include my car particulars in my application documents.
To be honest, car ownership is absolutely irrelevant in a visa application. I understand that car ownership represents a degree of wealth in Nigeria (Africa), but it is not the same in Europe where an ordinary sales Girl can purchase a perfectly sound secondhand car with just one week wage.
So, if you present a Car document, the only interest that the visa officer would have in it is to be certain that the document is not fake, and once s/he is satisfied of the genuineness and that he can not use it against you, s/he will put it aside and focus on other relevant documents.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2014
zabrinma:

ok bro you right I made Some false presentation and the only false document in my application was the police report claiming have travelled to countries which have never travelled to on my lost passport and thank God I got away with it without a ban it has happened and I got refused and have stated the reason of refusal in written but till now i have not gotten and reply from you guys which I still look forward to so please vicjustice and justwise please make una answer me guys
Please, what's that question again?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by zabrinma: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2014
Vicjustice: Please, what's that question again?

Bros thats the question below including the refusal letter

Bros vicjustice I dont understand the meaning of red bolded please guys I picked up my application yesterday
and was refused and have written the refusal letter as i could not load it cause kept saying file to big please
Guys look through and advice me thanx but below is the letter and documents i applied with
@vicjustice, justwise and all I just got back from the vfs office not happy dough cause but thank God I was refused on this reasons below i try to attarch the letter but keep saying file to big ok I quot

You propose to visit the uk on holiday for one week,staying in a hotel accommodation. You state you are self employed chief executive officer and that you receieve a monthly income of 1,500 Ghs (500 pounds) you state you will pay all the cost on your trip and will spend 7000 GHS (2,333 pounds)on yours proposed visit. Considerably more than your stated monthly income,you submitted two personal bank statement total balance of 21,650 GHS (7,173 pounds) however although you have submitted some business documents and cash slips I am not satisfied you have sufficiently demonstrated the origin of the funds in the bank statements l am therefore not satified you have submitted. Reliable evidence of your financial circumstances or that you will be able to fund your proposed visit.

Bla bla bal not able to accomodate my self bla bla bla onward ticket back home. bla bla bla under this I therefore refuse your application and right of appeal limited I know you guys say its just no ground for appeal at all

I never stated i will rely on my monthly salary for the trip and secondly I gave prove of funds in my accounts below are my submitted documents

Passport with, turkey india malaysia and two south african visas

Business certificate registration, tax clearance, receipt book from business,receipt slips from bank deposits,business letter heard

Hotel bookings,purpose and places of visit ,iternary

My car documents and receipt of payment,my land indenture and plantation land indenture from my father with affidavit of transfer of ownership.

Two personal bank statement, treasure bills receipt from bank ,marriage certificate and even stating my wife being in the us how will I go and remain in london eish this people are mean and selfish and I believe he didnt went through all my document cause have shown treasure bills receipt but still he cant see the origin of the money, and I thank God am not intending to be illegal in london and leave my work

Please house is it becaue we are from third word and our passport is not valued cause I know and believe 60 % of whites that travel are not up to what we have achieved

Ok guys responds needed and help how to go about cause I plan to apply in three months later so I can prove them my circumstances have changed thanx waitng for una....vicjustice and justwise over to you guys
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry359(m): 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
zabrinma
You are falling into classic problem!
Many others have seen this.
Most countries consider money in buisness account belongs to the company and is not avaliable to an individual.
I does not matter what is normal in Nigeria!!
So only your personal acc should be used.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by zabrinma: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
worry 359: zabrinma
You are falling into classic problem!
Many others have seen this.
Most countries consider money in buisness account belongs to the company and is not avaliable to an individual.
I does not matter what is normal in Nigeria!!
So only your personal acc should be used.

@worry..... yes both accounts are personal bank account not business accounts thanx
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
zabrinma:
Bros thats the question below including the refusal letter
Bros vicjustice I dont understand the meaning of red bolded please guys I picked up my application yesterday
and was refused and have written the refusal letter as i could not load it cause kept saying file to big please
Guys look through and advice me thanx but below is the letter and documents i applied with
@vicjustice, justwise and all I just got back from the vfs office not happy dough cause but thank God I was refused on this reasons below i try to attarch the letter but keep saying file to big ok I quot
You propose to visit the uk on holiday for one week,staying in a hotel accommodation. You state you are self employed chief executive officer and that you receieve a monthly income of 1,500 Ghs (500 pounds) you state you will pay all the cost on your trip and will spend 7000 GHS (2,333 pounds)on yours proposed visit. Considerably more than your stated monthly income,you submitted two personal bank statement total balance of 21,650 GHS (7,173 pounds) however although you have submitted some business documents and cash slips I am not satisfied you have sufficiently demonstrated the origin of the funds in the bank statements l am therefore not satified you have submitted. Reliable evidence of your financial circumstances or that you will be able to fund your proposed visit.
Bla bla bal not able to accomodate my self bla bla bla onward ticket back home. bla bla bla under this I therefore refuse your application and right of appeal limited I know you guys say its just no ground for appeal at all
I never stated i will rely on my monthly salary for the trip and secondly I gave prove of funds in my accounts below are my submitted documents
Passport with, turkey india malaysia and two south african visas
Business certificate registration, tax clearance, receipt book from business,receipt slips from bank deposits,business letter heard
Hotel bookings,purpose and places of visit ,iternary
My car documents and receipt of payment,my land indenture and plantation land indenture from my father with affidavit of transfer of ownership.
Two personal bank statement, treasure bills receipt from bank ,marriage certificate and even stating my wife being in the us how will I go and remain in london eish this people are mean and selfish and I believe he didnt went through all my document cause have shown treasure bills receipt but still he cant see the origin of the money, and I thank God am not intending to be illegal in london and leave my work
Please house is it becaue we are from third word and our passport is not valued cause I know and believe 60 % of whites that travel are not up to what we have achieved
Ok guys responds needed and help how to go about cause I plan to apply in three months later so I can prove them my circumstances have changed thanx waitng for una....vicjustice and justwise over to you guys
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but looking into your records as revealed in your earlier posts, it is unreasonable for me to give you a valid advise after knowing that your application is fraudulent as results of the deceptive measures that you took: these revelations put your entire claims in a position of no credibility thus making any advise in the regard unreasonable.
Please, understand that I'm not trying to be a saint, but that it won't make any sense to advise you on the way forward since I have doubts on your true circumstances.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by zabrinma: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
Vicjustice:
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but looking into your records as revealed in your earlier posts, it is unreasonable for me to give you a valid advise after knowing that your application is fraudulent as results of the deceptive measures that you took: these revelations put your entire claims in a position of no credibility thus making any advise in the regard unreasonable.
Please, understand that I'm not trying to be a saint, but that it won't make any sense to advise you on the way forward since I have doubts on your true circumstances.

@vicjustice... plesase you and I know if I wasunder fraudulent deceptive measures then the BHC wont let me walk without a ban and like I said earlier the only decept documents was the police report claiming have travelled to two other countries on my old missing passport besides that all documents are true,and have seen you on here handle more worse cases than mine on here with advice so please advice cause have written the two reasons I was refused with 1.my monthly income to less to the money I intend to spend in the uk 2.there is money in my accounts they dont see prove of, I taught this house is to help no matter the situation or is my issue worse than the 10 years ban cause have seen you given fruitful advice to those in that mess,so bro I beg look through my case again administrative review i beg now. Cheers

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry359(m): 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
zabrinma:

only decept documents was the police report claiming have travelled to two other countries on my old missing passport
I beg look through my case again administrative review i beg now.

You MUST understand!
YOU have admitted to fraud in your documents.
It is not the place of anyone on this forum to help you continue fraud.
Begging for review or appeal will not help you.
Sit back, read the requirements in full and improve your package HONESTLY for next time.
Do not try to boost your documents, you will fail and get ban.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
zabrinma:
@vicjustice... plesase you and I know if I wasunder fraudulent deceptive measures then the BHC wont let me walk without a ban and like I said earlier the only decept documents was the police report claiming have travelled to two other countries on my old missing passport besides that all documents are true,and have seen you on here handle more worse cases than mine on here with advice so please advice cause have written the two reasons I was refused with 1.my monthly income to less to the money I intend to spend in the uk 2.there is money in my accounts they dont see prove of, I taught this house is to help no matter the situation or is my issue worse than the 10 years ban cause have seen you given fruitful advice to those in that mess,so bro I beg look through my case again administrative review i beg now. Cheers
Appeal is an avenue that provides you the opportunity to prove yourself, giving the reasons why you think an earlier decision was flawed or illegal especially when you think your fundamental rights were not observed or were violated.
Administrative Review is an avenue that presents the opportunity to request that an earlier application should be re-examined because you think that the facts presented during the initial application were not thoroughly given the consideration that they deserve.
So, which of the two category qualifies your application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by zabrinma: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
@vicjustice.... thanx for your reply and advice and I dont intend to appeal or go for review all I want to do is reapply in 3 months timewhen I can prove change in my circumstances so thanx for your help and advice but advice on how to apply next time in resolving the reasons of my refusal will be much appreciated, thanx
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
zabrinma: @vicjustice.... thanx for your reply and advice and I dont intend to appeal or go for review all I want to do is reapply in 3 months timewhen I can prove change in my circumstances so thanx for your help and advice but advice on how to apply next time in resolving the reasons of my refusal will be much appreciated, thanx
You seem to be a very confident one, but my friend, i can tell you that (it is a potentiality that) you are in a serious trouble due to the previous use of deception even if it was not discovered (or so you think), but remember that the embassy keeps your files and your every information is saved under your data: so, you would have to defend that false claim regarding your travel history: therefore, you may resort to lying further to defend it or confessing to have used deception and both actions carry the 10 years ban.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ameerah24(f): 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
Thank God my family's application was successful.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by omololla(f): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
Good day..

Please I need ur advice on something serious..

It's about my sister n her husband. She's married to an Irish man n they intend travelling to Ireland last year wen she was pregnant but was sent back at d Airport just because of d pregnancy.

She later tried again after wen she delivered her baby but was refused again... She was told that the husband who is an Irish man is not financial sound to cater for her n d child... All this happens last year.

Now she wanted to go during easter n don't know how

Can u please put us through. ......
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tedd(m): 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
I'm really impressed with the way you handle and solve problems on this thread. I believe you'll as well advice me on the best thing to do. In 2009 I was issued a 10year ban from entering the UK. My offence was that I used a fake WAEC( West Africa Examination Council) certificate in my student admission processing. It was no fault of mine. My original WAEC result was burnt in a fire disaster in 2006(I have proof and documents to support this). While I was processing my visa, Chelis Education Consult( They also introduced me to the college I applied to) who was assisting me with advisory services told me since I have just a statement of result from my secondary school, that I should go to WAEC HQ office and request for a replacement with a WAEC Certificate. I was issued a fake copy by touts that I thought were staffs and the result had the exact statement with my burnt certificate and results when you check online. I innocently submitted my documents with all tuition fees fully paid and bank statements but was banned for forgery. Please advice me how I can go about this so that the ban can be reversed. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.