Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,121 members, 7,860,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (986920 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Chrizizon: 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
Thanks a lot @justwise i forgot to mention, there is this P60 End of year certificate doc my sister added among other docs & national insurance numbercard copy,,,would that help for evidence of her financial status..Thanks again
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by omoondo: 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
joxiri: Hello house
Pls can u guys confirm if this means a visa application has been refused
I was under assumption if it's given
The email will say the visa has been issued
. If email is from VAC, there is no way you can tell. But emails from UK embassy goes thus: Your visa has been processed and is ready for collection.it takes 2 working days blah! Blah! Or Your visa application has been processed etc..the former from UK embassy usually means it was successful while the latter means otherwise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
Chrizizon: Thanks a lot @justwise i forgot to mention, there is this P60 End of year certificate doc my sister added among other docs & national insurance numbercard copy,,,would that help for evidence of her financial status..Thanks again
No, no need for those. national insurance card doesn't show how much one earn, P60 is just end of year paper that shows your national insurance and tax contributions.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Chrizizon: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
justwise:
No, no need for those. national insurance card doesn't show how much one earn, P60 is just end of year paper that shows your national insurance and tax contributions.

Just Checked what that P60 means: If you are an employer, you must provide a form P60 to each employee who is working for you at the end of the tax year and for whom you have completed P11. The P60 confirms an employee's final tax code and shows their total pension and/or earnings for the year, as well as the year's total tax deductions and National Insurance contributions. If you're an employee, keep form P60 as a record for self-assessment purposes.

You are right, but it also shows end of year earnings which also proves ones financial stand. Have to do my home work very well..Thanks a lot @justwise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by newbie2014: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
joxiri:

So is there still right of appeal for family member in these categories?

what was your friends visa outcome ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by joxiri: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
newbie2014:

what was your friends visa outcome ?

Tomorrow is the judgement day oh
Pls pray for him
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ekpotek: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hi House,

I know that the gurus in the house such as justwise and vicjustice are familiar with my case since April 2014. Unfortunately the thread went with crash of Nairaland. Briefly, it about the issuance of British passport to my wife and my brother-in-law who are British Citizen by Birth. Their applications as been pending at the London passport office since last year. The latest letter from the passport office written on in July 2014 is that my wife should call passport office and book an appointment for interview in London and come with documentation for proof of identity. The problem was that my wife last application to visit London for her identity interview in March 2014, was turned down and she was forced to withdraw the application and directed to transfer her passport application to BHC Nigeria for them to conduct the interview, which her had refused. Her passport was not stamped. Now I have been invited the attend a global event in the UK in September, 2014 on full sponsorship by the organizer. I was able request from the organizer that I would like to attend with my wife, which they accepted and have sent an invitation letter to me including her name. My question is what are her chances of getting a visa to attend the conference with me. Wont the ECO crosschecked her application with the last one that was withdrawn and conclude that she want to go on something else (which we all know). I already have a UK visa. I would be happy for any suggestions and documentation necessary to submit a successful application. Thanks for all the previous advises. Attached is the latest letter.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Chrizizon: Thanks a lot @Justwise . My letter to VO and list of docs to submit below, kindly check and see if i am towing the right line. Thanks again Bro

Reference Letter for Visa officer:

Please Note I am a business man and sole proprietor of (name and address of my company). I am applying for a visiting visa to enter the UK for the first time so i can be able to visit my sister who is inviting me and attend sister's son university graduation ceremony which comes up on the 25/11/2014 at (name of school).

I intend to stay in the UK for a period of 2 weeks (15/11/2014 to 30/11/2014). However i will be staying in my sister's house in London (sisters house address in UK) throughout my visit as she would be responsible for my feeding and accommodation. Please refer to invitation letter.
While in London, I also plan to see places like Buckingham palace, London eye, National gallery London, London underground and do some shopping at Oxford street in London. My sister and nephew have promised to take me around to see above mentioned places in London. This trip means a lot for me as my mother and some other family members too will be attending the University graduation ceremony for my nephew .

Nature of my business: Import goods and sell in Nigeria, goods are mainly clothing items, computer wares and other goods usually brought in from India, also I export Nigerian food stuffs to India on a medium scale.
Please note that my savings account is also used for my business transactions, mostly for funds transfer purposes since i have debit MasterCard that allows me to withdraw money abroad for transaction purposes. Usually funds are paid into my saving account by clients or handed to me by hand; you could refer to my bank statement for funds paid in lump sums at various dates.
My personal income yearly is between N700,000 to N1,100,000 as annual profits from trading activities. I will be paying for my trip (Flight tickets, small shopping) for which I have budgeted N250,000 and finally I plan to return back to India for a period of time for some businesses after UK trip.

Items submitted alongside my visa application form.

1. Travel documents (1 international passport)
2. Letter of invitation from my elder sister (Inviter).
3. Pictures of me and Sister and My nephew (sister’s son) to show relationship claim.
4. Utility bills from Inviter.
5. Copies of my sister's identification documents, passport data page, UK naturalization documents.
6. Originals and copies of receipts for shipment of goods from India to Nigeria from India postal service (post office) as trade proof.
7. Registration of business name document (CAC certificate and other registration documents).
8. Past messages sent and also received through emails to sister and my nephew (Document to support relationship claims)
9. Print out for Individual taxpayer registration details from FIRS Garki tax office, Abuja. (Evidence of Current Tax status)
10. Bank statement covering a period of 6months. (01/02/2014 to 31/07/2014): Evidence of Financial Ability to Fund my trip
11. A reference letter from my bank manager to the British Embassy

IMO, your letter is rather tooooo detailed; right thing done at the wrong time/for the wrong purpose.
One thing you have to accept is that these ppl (ECO) are really very busy fellows who have limited time to only skim through letters and other docs. You need not write like you're talking to them face to face. But if you summarise ur letter without stating how "the trip means a lot to you", or better still, in more straightforward and official way, I'm sure that would be nicer.

I don't mean any harm, I'm #JustSaying. I'm sure you understand because I've read thru ur previous posts and u have an idea of how skoin skoin operates in these ppls heads.

Something of this sort will be ideal, brief, yet without missing the main info. Feel free to use it, modify it, or just ignore/disregard it.

Dear Sir,
RE: Letter of Intent for uk visa application
I, MR Surname, Chrizizon, Passport No A1234567 (Nigerian) Date of Birth 1st October 1960, hereby certify that I am the (CEO and/or Sole Proprietor) of my coy, (name of company), Nigeria. (Coy name) is a bla bla bla coy providing (summarise your business activities) services for well over (write the duration) and registered with CAC in (Month, Year) and our clientele include (mention about two or three coys you trade with). My monthly net earnings is approximately NGN1,000 -2,000 (uncapped).

I wish to apply for a visit visa to visit my sister, (Sister's Full Name) at (State, county) from 15th November 2014 - 30th November, 2014. During this period, I will attend her son's (Nephew's name) graduation ceremony at (Name of Uni) on the 25th November, 2014. Please refer to invitation letter from (Sister's name) and (Nephew's name). (Sister's name) will provide my accomodation and feeding at her residence (Sister's Address) for the duration of my trip, and I have included her consent letter. I will be responsible for my travel expenses and any other costs. These costs will be funded from my savings account with (Name of bank, account name and Account No), which is also used for my business transactions with clients. Please refer to attached account statement(s).

I have also provided the following documents to support my application:-
1. A duly signed UK Visa App Form
2. International Travel documents No:A1234567
3. Invitation letter from my sister, (Sister's name).
4. Invitation letter to attend MR (nephew's name) graduation ceremony.
5. Detailed travel itinerary
6. Certificate of Incorporation (or equivalent) for (Coy name)
7. Certificate of Registration of business name (or equivalent) for (Coy name)
8. Memorandum of Association (or equivalent) for (Coy name)
9. Copy of Individual taxpayer registration details from FIRS Garki tax office, Abuja
10. (No. of) Originals and copies of receipts for shipment of goods from India to Nigeria from India postal service (post office) as trade proof.***You might wanna include receipts of transactions as well if you put this***
11. (No. of) Pictures of my Sister (sister's name), My nephew (nephew's name), and I, to support family relationship claim.
12. Transcript of past messages exchanged through emails to sister and my nephew to support family relationship and communication claims)
13. My personal Account statement with (Name of bank, account number) covering a period of 6months. (0/02/2014 to 31/07/2014) to show both business transactions and personal financial standings.
14. A reference letter from my (Name of bank) bank manager ***not sure why you need this! except it tells that you use the said account for both business and personal savings activities***

I will be very grateful if my application is granted. You are welcome to contact me for more inquiries.

Yours faithfully,

(Surname), Chrizizon
(Your position in your coy)
(your contact no)

Then in the separate letter from your sister, who is your host, it should be somewhat like this

The ECO
BH Address

Dear Sir,
RE: MR (Your name, date of birth, nationality and passport no.)

I write to confirm that (your name) is my brother and I am inviting him to visit me in (State, county) from (arrival date) to (departure date) for a short holiday. He will also attend my son's (son's name) - his nephew- graduation ceremony at (name of uni) on (date of grad).

I am a (occupation, full time or part time) at (employer's name and address). I confirm that (your name) will be staying at my residence (address) during this visit -(arrival date to departure date) and I will cater to his feeding for the duration of his stay.

Please find attached the following supporting documents:-
1. A copy of my travel document (Travel doc no) showing my migration status (if applicable)
2. My official ID card (if applicable)
3. Tenancy agreement or Mortgage docs (whichever is applicable) for my residence at (address)
4. Copies of utility bills
5. My current payslips from (start date to end date) as proof of employment
6. My financial statements from (Name of bank) for the period of (3 or 6 months, which ever is applicable)

*** I have also attached a copy of invitation letter to attend my son's- (son's name) graduation ceremony on (date of grad).*** (you may want to put this in a separate letter from your nephew as he may also need to show his immigration status in the UK)

Please contact me if you need further information.

Thank you.

(Closing)
(Your sister's name and Contact no.)
Sign.

Ps: I'm guessing you're applying for a family visit visa.
Remember, you can use this, modify this, or just disregard it... It's no bulletproof blueprint but it gives an idea of what your letter should look like.

HTH

7 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kaykay05: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hello everyone pls I need good advice, I was refused a U.K. Visiting visa last week. I know I cant appeal cos my sponsor in the U.K. Is my bro-in-law. I submitted my payslips, employment letter and statement of account which has a balance of 850,000naira with a monthly salary of 150,00naira. The reasons for refusal are: 1. ...I note that the payments into your account are all in cash deposits. I am therefore not satisfied these funds are generated from your employer... 2.You have stated that you are single, have no dependents and have declared no savings, properties or income from any other sources. Giving the statements you have made and the documentary evidence you have presented I am not satisfied that your circumstances in Nigeria coupled with your reasons for wishing to travel are such that you have shown...
I however did not state that the business I work for (a private school) is a family bussiness which could have shown I have ties back in Nigeria and what do I do about my account statement? My reason to visit U.K. Was simply 'To visit my bro-in-law and family' Should I have said more? Like how it's been 7years I last saw my family e.t.c. At this point what can I do?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by exempt09(m): 7:46am On Jul 30, 2014
Hello guyz, plz i need an urgent solution from u guyz on a UK visiting Visa stuff for a Wedding. 1)How do i get a Tax clearance even though v neva paid tax b4, and 2) Company Registration cert even though my small block making industry is not registered. Plz guyz enlighten me abeg.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:51am On Jul 30, 2014
exempt09: Hello guyz, plz i need an urgent solution from u guyz on a UK visiting Visa stuff for a Wedding. 1)How do i get a Tax clearance even though v neva paid tax b4, and 2) Company Registration cert even though my small block making industry is not registered. Plz guyz enlighten me abeg.

1. You get tax clearance by start paying tax

2. By registering your company.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:57am On Jul 30, 2014
ekpotek: Hi House,

I know that the gurus in the house such as justwise and vicjustice are familiar with my case since April 2014. Unfortunately the thread went with crash of Nairaland. Briefly, it about the issuance of British passport to my wife and my brother-in-law who are British Citizen by Birth. Their applications as been pending at the London passport office since last year. The latest letter from the passport office written on in July 2014 is that my wife should call passport office and book an appointment for interview in London and come with documentation for proof of identity. The problem was that my wife last application to visit London for her identity interview in March 2014, was turned down and she was forced to withdraw the application and directed to transfer her passport application to BHC Nigeria for them to conduct the interview, which her had refused. Her passport was not stamped. Now I have been invited the attend a global event in the UK in September, 2014 on full sponsorship by the organizer. I was able request from the organizer that I would like to attend with my wife, which they accepted and have sent an invitation letter to me including her name. My question is what are her chances of getting a visa to attend the conference with me. Wont the ECO crosschecked her application with the last one that was withdrawn and conclude that she want to go on something else (which we all know). I already have a UK visa. I would be happy for any suggestions and documentation necessary to submit a successful application. Thanks for all the previous advises. Attached is the latest letter.

Email or call the embassy and explain this new development to them, that you want to travel with your wife and attach the letter from the organizers.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:00am On Jul 30, 2014
Chrizizon:

Just Checked what that P60 means: If you are an employer, you must provide a form P60 to each employee who is working for you at the end of the tax year and for whom you have completed P11. The P60 confirms an employee's final tax code and shows their total pension and/or earnings for the year, as well as the year's total tax deductions and National Insurance contributions. If you're an employee, keep form P60 as a record for self-assessment purposes.

You are right, but it also shows end of year earnings which also proves ones financial stand. Have to do my home work very well..Thanks a lot @justwise

No worries.

Let me also mention that your letter is detailed enough, there is nothing wrong with it, better to give detailed info than summary because you will not be there to answer more question. Your letter will do all that in your absent.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2014
kaykay05: Hello everyone pls I need good advice, I was refused a U.K. Visiting visa last week. I know I cant appeal cos my sponsor in the U.K. Is my bro-in-law. I submitted my payslips, employment letter and statement of account which has a balance of 850,000naira with a monthly salary of 150,00naira. The reasons for refusal are: 1. ...I note that the payments into your account are all in cash deposits. I am therefore not satisfied these funds are generated from your employer... 2.You have stated that you are single, have no dependents and have declared no savings, properties or income from any other sources. Giving the statements you have made and the documentary evidence you have presented I am not satisfied that your circumstances in Nigeria coupled with your reasons for wishing to travel are such that you have shown...
I however did not state that the business I work for (a private school) is a family bussiness which could have shown I have ties back in Nigeria and what do I do about my account statement? My reason to visit U.K. Was simply 'To visit my bro-in-law and family' Should I have said more? Like how it's been 7years I last saw my family e.t.c. At this point what can I do?

List the documents you submitted
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Chrizizon: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2014
3sha4lyf:

IMO, your letter is rather tooooo detailed; right thing done at the wrong time/for the wrong purpose.
One thing you have to accept is that these ppl (ECO) are really very busy fellows who have limited time to only skim through letters and other docs. You need not write like you're talking to them face to face. But if you summarise ur letter without stating how "the trip means a lot to you", or better still, in more straightforward and official way, I'm sure that would be nicer.

I don't mean any harm, I'm #JustSaying. I'm sure you understand because I've read thru ur previous posts and u have an idea of how skoin skoin operates in these ppls heads.

Something of this sort will be ideal, brief, yet without missing the main info. Feel free to use it, modify it, or just ignore/disregard it.

Dear Sir,
RE: Letter of Intent for uk visa application
I, MR Surname, Chrizizon, Passport No A1234567 (Nigerian) Date of Birth 1st October 1960, hereby certify that I am the (CEO and/or Sole Proprietor) of my coy, (name of company), Nigeria. (Coy name) is a bla bla bla coy providing (summarise your business activities) services for well over (write the duration) and registered with CAC in (Month, Year) and our clientele include (mention about two or three coys you trade with). My monthly net earnings is approximately NGN1,000 -2,000 (uncapped).

I wish to apply for a visit visa to visit my sister, (Sister's Full Name) at (State, county) from 15th November 2014 - 30th November, 2014. During this period, I will attend her son's (Nephew's name) graduation ceremony at (Name of Uni) on the 25th November, 2014. Please refer to invitation letter from (Sister's name) and (Nephew's name). (Sister's name) will provide my accomodation and feeding at her residence (Sister's Address) for the duration of my trip, and I have included her consent letter. I will be responsible for my travel expenses and any other costs. These costs will be funded from my savings account with (Name of bank, account name and Account No), which is also used for my business transactions with clients. Please refer to attached account statement(s).

I have also provided the following documents to support my application:-
1. A duly signed UK Visa App Form
2. International Travel documents No:A1234567
3. Invitation letter from my sister, (Sister's name).
4. Invitation letter to attend MR (nephew's name) graduation ceremony.
5. Detailed travel itinerary
6. Certificate of Incorporation (or equivalent) for (Coy name)
7. Certificate of Registration of business name (or equivalent) for (Coy name)
8. Memorandum of Association (or equivalent) for (Coy name)
9. Copy of Individual taxpayer registration details from FIRS Garki tax office, Abuja
10. (No. of) Originals and copies of receipts for shipment of goods from India to Nigeria from India postal service (post office) as trade proof.***You might wanna include receipts of transactions as well if you put this***
11. (No. of) Pictures of my Sister (sister's name), My nephew (nephew's name), and I, to support family relationship claim.
12. Transcript of past messages exchanged through emails to sister and my nephew to support family relationship and communication claims)
13. My personal Account statement with (Name of bank, account number) covering a period of 6months. (0/02/2014 to 31/07/2014) to show both business transactions and personal financial standings.
14. A reference letter from my (Name of bank) bank manager ***not sure why you need this! except it tells that you use the said account for both business and personal savings activities***

I will be very grateful if my application is granted. You are welcome to contact me for more inquiries.

Yours faithfully,

(Surname), Chrizizon
(Your position in your coy)
(your contact no)

Then in the separate letter from your sister, who is your host, it should be somewhat like this

The ECO
BH Address

Dear Sir,
RE: MR (Your name, date of birth, nationality and passport no.)

I write to confirm that (your name) is my brother and I am inviting him to visit me in (State, county) from (arrival date) to (departure date) for a short holiday. He will also attend my son's (son's name) - his nephew- graduation ceremony at (name of uni) on (date of grad).

I am a (occupation, full time or part time) at (employer's name and address). I confirm that (your name) will be staying at my residence (address) during this visit -(arrival date to departure date) and I will cater to his feeding for the duration of his stay.

Please find attached the following supporting documents:-
1. A copy of my travel document (Travel doc no) showing my migration status (if applicable)
2. My official ID card (if applicable)
3. Tenancy agreement or Mortgage docs (whichever is applicable) for my residence at (address)
4. Copies of utility bills
5. My current payslips from (start date to end date) as proof of employment
6. My financial statements from (Name of bank) for the period of (3 or 6 months, which ever is applicable)

*** I have also attached a copy of invitation letter to attend my son's- (son's name) graduation ceremony on (date of grad).*** (you may want to put this in a separate letter from your nephew as he may also need to show his immigration status in the UK)

Please contact me if you need further information.

Thank you.

(Closing)
(Your sister's name and Contact no.)
Sign.

Ps: I'm guessing you're applying for a family visit visa.
Remember, you can use this, modify this, or just disregard it... It's no bulletproof blueprint but it gives an idea of what your letter should look like.

HTH

Thank u, thank u and thank u very much @3sha4lyf, you have made everything easy and look rather cool. U are too much GOD BLESS U BRO
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kaykay05: 9:32am On Jul 30, 2014
justwise:

List the documents you submitted

I submitted my letter of appointment(dated 5years ago), leave approval, letter of introduction from my employer(whom is also my father), payslips for six months and my bank statement. For my bro-in-law: an invitation letter, copy of data page, original tenancy agreement and utility bills.

However my bank statement has all my monthly salary paid in cash. the reason for this is that the school (employment) is located in a small town in Ogun state and there is only one micro finance bank in that town which the school uses and such banks can not transfer money to regular banks so salary payments are made by cash to staff's gtbank account.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2014
kaykay05:

I submitted my letter of appointment(dated 5years ago), leave approval, letter of introduction from my employer(whom is also my father), payslips for six months and my bank statement. For my bro-in-law: an invitation letter, copy of data page, original tenancy agreement and utility bills.

However my bank statement has all my monthly salary paid in cash. the reason for this is that the school (employment) is located in a small town in Ogun state and there is only one micro finance bank in that town which the school uses and such banks can not transfer money to regular banks so salary payments are made by cash to staff's gtbank account.

You should have explained that in your application, its important to make clear your source of income. Cash in hand payment sends wrong message.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kaykay05: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2014
justwise: [/b]

You should have explained that in your application, its important to make clear your source of income. Cash in hand payment sends wrong message.

Ok, so at this point, what do I do? Is it ok to reapply immediately without coming off as desperate? And do I need to back my claims about the cash deposits with any document? For the second reason for denial which is based on not showing I have enough ties to make me come back home, do I state that I manage the business and since my parents are too old to run the sch (they're in their 70's)? What documents concerning the establishments do I need to back that claim with?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2014
Chrizizon:

Thank u, thank u and thank u very much @3sha4lyf, you have made everything easy and look rather cool. U are too much GOD BLESS U BRO

No probs, I'm thinking "DETAILED" isn't the right word I was looking for when I wrote "your letter was toooooo detailed " but at least you got the message.

Remember, feel free to use it, modify it or diss it. If you decide to do either of the first two, think seriously about if your nephew will like to give you another letter PLUS the main invitation grad letter from the university. So that means one letter from your sis, and the other letter from ur nephew becos if you r attending his grad, it's up to him to invite u for that, not exactly ur sis, If you see what I mean.

Remember to briefly explain any irregularities in your financial account so it's not taken for money lodgement. In the additional info section of the form, be sure to minute a little about why you're using your savings account for business purpose.
All the best.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2014
kaykay05:

Ok, so at this point, what do I do? Is it ok to reapply immediately without coming off as desperate? And do I need to back my claims about the cash deposits with any document? For the second reason for denial which is based on not showing I have enough ties to make me come back home, do I state that I manage the business and since my parents are too old to run the sch (they're in their 70's)? What documents concerning the establishments do I need to back that claim with?

Are you solely running the school now or working with your parents?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kaykay05: 11:43am On Jul 30, 2014
justwise:

Are you solely running the school now or working with your parents?

Working with my parents. My dad is the proprietor (owner) and this is printed even on our letterheads. He still gets to sign and approve the important stuffs. I'm the Director Of Administration. I take care of all administrative work.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Chrizizon: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2014
Thanks man for taking ur time to check things for me..i really appreciate

3sha4lyf:

No probs, I'm thinking "DETAILED" isn't the right word I was looking for when I wrote "your letter was toooooo detailed " but at least you got the message.

Remember, feel free to use it, modify it or diss it. If you decide to do either of the first two, think seriously about if your nephew will like to give you another letter PLUS the main invitation grad letter from the university. So that means one letter from your sis, and the other letter from ur nephew becos if you r attending his grad, it's up to him to invite u for that, not exactly ur sis, If you see what I mean.

Remember to briefly explain any irregularities in your financial account so it's not taken for money lodgement. In the additional info section of the form, be sure to minute a little about why you're using your savings account for business purpose.
All the best.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2014
kaykay05:

Working with my parents. My dad is the proprietor (owner) and this is printed even on our letterheads. He still gets to sign and approve the important stuffs. I'm the Director Of Administration. I take care of all administrative work.

Ok i understand the set up, yes you can reapply and explain this set up in detail to the ECO, the salary payment system, your role in the company and the issue rounding your parents age. Getting a letter from your parents to support your application will help alot.

How long do you have left in your leave?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kaykay05: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
justwise:

Ok i understand the set up, yes you can reapply and explain this set up in detail to the ECO, the salary payment system, your role in the company and the issue rounding your parents age. Getting a letter from your parents to support your application will help alot.

How long do you have left in your leave?

My 5weeks leave starts on Friday1st of Aug till 5th of september Tthe whole 5wks leave starts in a couple of days. an
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
kaykay05:

My 5weeks leave starts on Friday1st of Aug till 5th of september Tthe whole 5wks leave starts in a couple of days. an

Ok good, you can go for it then.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by nickson03: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
However, on the bottom of my application, it reads: 'Your right of appeal is limited to the grounds referred to in section 84(1)(c) of the

If you aply for family visa and it was stated that your appeal is limited to section 84(1) this mean you can appeal the decision on the bases of human right ground. All family visit visa are given the right to appeal on human right ground . This mean you appeal on human right ground. My wife apply for family visit visa but she was refuse and it stated that your right of appeal is limited to section 84(1)c and we appeal the decision on human right ground and being to court for the hearing and we are waiting for the judge decision which know that we won the case because the judge was in our favour. You can appeal but it may take long to attend the court hearing.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kaykay05: 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
justwise:

Ok good, you can go for it then.

But the process of visa application can take up to 3weeks, that could leave me with just two weeks leave time, would it not be denied based on having not much time?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
kaykay05:

But the process of visa application can take up to 3weeks, that could leave me with just two weeks leave time, would it not be denied based on having not much time?

When did you send in the last one and how long did it take?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by paddedbabe: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=paddedbabe]Hello house, please I submitted my visa renewal application for 2 years with my husband on the 24th of june.We got an sms after 15 working days that our packets are ready for collection but on getting there,it was only my husband's packet that was ready.He got his visa and they returned all the supporting documents and said that mine wasn't ready yet.I have tried tracking it and it says your application has been forwarded to the British high commission till today.pleaee does anyone have an idea what I should do?[/quote
I just received a mail from vfs stating "Your application is being processed in our Sheffield office. Please direct al future correspondence to them on visasheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk." Please im just abit agitated because its taking too long. Anyone with suggestions of what I should do?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kaykay05: 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
justwise:

When did you send in the last one and how long did it take?

I sent it on the 4th of July and collected on 25th of july (3weeks)

However the crowd at the VFS office wwas crazy on the submission day, don't know why so many people were there at that time, maybe summer period makes for more people going to U.K.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
kaykay05:

I sent it on the 4th of July and collected on 25th of july (3weeks)

However the crowd at the VFS office wwas crazy on the submission day, don't know why so many people were there at that time, maybe summer period makes for more people going to U.K.

That will not work out then, it will eat up your leave period.

You can leave it for next leave, you are now in better position to know how to deal with next application.

The crowd thing is normal at this time of the year, summer time is always busy for travelers and embassies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (426)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.