Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,995 members, 7,849,001 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (985851 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
3sha4lyf:

Lol. VicJustice, according to the declaration you sign during application, there is a clause which says that "I understand that the fee payable is for an application processing and entry clearance decision-making service... I also understand that my visa application fee will be refunded only if the application is withdrawn in writing within 3 months and 7 days of the original date of application and prior to submission of biometric data or any processing taking place".

IF this is true, then can't one withdraw an application since [s]he hasn't gone for submission/interview/biometrics?
You mean that you really paid that much attention reading the terms and conditions of that size?
But by the way, apart from Spouse or some special Migrant application, what visa application is it that takes so long that an application can then be withdrawn within 3 months and 7 days?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by seangy4konji: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
They had never sought asylum before and both went with student visas when we were a lil bit younger and their current status is ok as during school days,found soul mates,got married,started raising kids,set up grocery stores(business)got kids and settled down...No history of immigration offence what soever...I wont stay with them..Will book hotel through out my time willing to stay there...does that sound good?
Vicjustice:
Your chances of getting the visa (with reference to them) would depend on their history and their current circumstances: for example, it would be negative if they had sought asylum before, or they have history of immigration offence etc before legalizing their status.
Also, you may be subjected to stringent questions regarding them, so ensure that you know everything that you wish to know: ensure that they have adequate and comfortable place for you to stay in.
There are more overwhelming advantages in booking a hotel
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Vicjustice: You mean that you really paid that much attention reading the terms and conditions of that size?
But by the way, apart from Spouse or some special Migrant application, what visa application is it that takes so long that an application can then be withdrawn within 3 months and 7 days?

Terms and conditions form crucial parts of a contract so it's important one reads them albeit long or short, tiny or large, before appending a signature in agreement.

Vicjustice:
Hence I said if poster tells the visa category, it will make the response you proffer easier.

Plus except the visa application process has changed in the very recent past, I think this is the application process.

You fill form online,
Digitally sign it,
ANd submit it electronically there and then when you confirm it. At that point, you can't make any changes online. You just print out the VAF
Next you make payment and book appointment for physical submission with supporting documents and that's when you do Biometrics data collection. So it's at this stage you've successfully made a visa application for visa consideration and case workers can actually visit your application to make a decision.
PLEASE SOMEONE CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG ON THIS. TX
Now if u miss ur appointment date, you can reschedule for a later date.

However in this case, the reason for travel has elapsed and poster requires a valid up-to-date reason for travel because rescheduling for another appointment won't be valid anymore. So, according to their Ts and Cs on the general visit VAF which you fill and sign online, you may be able to request a refund for the visa application fee if the application is withdrawn in writing within [before] 3 months and 7 days [100 days] of the original date of application and prior to submission of biometric data or any processing taking place. I will think this categorically means that once you visit Telefonica, VFS Lagos or even VFS Abuja to submit your docs in Nigeria, you can no longer request a refund if you withdraw your application since it's at this point you do the biomets.

Castalia:
Thanks Vic justice and 3sha4lyf
@3 shall - if it is possible, how is it done? (It's a 6 months visa application)
I would think your sister needs to writ'em to withdraw ur application and request a refund if it's within 100 days, at least that's what they stated on the VAF.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by IyawoToBe(f): 12:52am On Sep 28, 2014
Vicjustice, there is something called courtesy. When you are quoted and you don't have an answer for the person, simply just say it. Rather than ignoring your mentions. It just makes you come off as proud and haughty undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2014
IyawoToBe: Vicjustice, there is something called courtesy. When you are quoted and you don't have an answer for the person, simply just say it. Rather than ignoring your mentions. It just makes you come off as proud and haughty undecided undecided undecided
May be you need to know that I have been in this forum for over 7 years, and that i am a volunteer: not employed by anyone, nor am i under any supervision on how to do my voluntary assistance as long as i do not break the forum rules. I am not compelled to respond to every post therefore, i do not appreciate any busy-body instructing me on the compulsion of replying to every posts that is referred to me.
Please, do not take the place of my wife, and as you claimed to have a husband, then i suggest that you deal with him and let my own wife deal with me.
Excuse me, you really do expect me to reply to every of the numerous posts that mentioned Vicjustice, so as to please you, yes?

Funny enough, when i respond to undesired comments that are directed at me, i get criticized, and if i ignored such, i also get criticized: what do you people want of me?
Below is a quote that is the opposite of what you wrote, and still, it was a criticism note on me:
3sha4lyf:

If you don't see anything there, never mind then. Your silence would have been best. No skin-pain alas.
Cheers.
Yet, she goes about clicking the LIKE button of every post that attacks me.
You people should just mind your own businesses and LEAVE ME ALONE.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
Vicjustice:

...Below is a quote that is the opposite of what you wrote, and still, it was a criticism note on me:

Yet, she goes about clicking the LIKE button of every post that attacks me. ...

Sorry Vicjustice, I didn't quite understand what you meant by your quote... Was that meant for me? Just so there's no misunderstanding, was the bolded directed towards me or the initial poster
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
IyawoToBe: Vicjustice, there is something called courtesy. When you are quoted and you don't have an answer for the person, simply just say it. Rather than ignoring your mentions. It just makes you come off as proud and haughty undecided undecided undecided

This is not the right way to go about things, every single person here helping to advice even if its a single line is trying to help free of charge and they all have their own problems, life outside nairaland and may not reply to all questions directed at them all the time and as quick as you want it.

Vicjustice has been helping people here even before i became a member of nairaland, he is the only one that is still doing it 7yrs now

A reminder would have been better than trying to be rude.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tobey2ng(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
Plz house I need help on the online uk visa form.I have completed the first stage of the form but I could not move to the sign declaration stage.I was always taken back to personal profile.How can I go to the next stage please?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Fresh38: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hello JustWise,
Please I need your advice on my first UK Visa application process. I've about four other visas from three different countries on my old passport. I just did a renewal this year. I'm actually going for my graduation programme in december. I did the course online. I've read articles on supporting documents but I want to know if my marriage certificate can be replaced with a certified true copy because I can't find the original one. Then my partner is self-employed. He has his own company. I don't know all the documents I need to get from him to act as supporting documents to my application. He's not going with me on the said trip. I also want to know if my savings a little over N1m will be okay for this application. I'm just staying for ten days. My savings are basically my salaries in months and deposits less than 100k from my partner. Are they classified as lump sums? I've not done any withdrawal from the said account in 6months. Is that okay for financial statement? I also have properties bought in my name by my parents. Can I tender the documents?? I'm not comfy with that because I work in the public sector although the properties were bought by my parent. Do I also need a consent letter attached to the certified true copy if I can use a certified true copy of my marriage certificate? I did the certified true copy some days ago. I don't know if that's sufficient for this application. I hope to hear from you in this regard. Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
Fresh38: Hello JustWise,
Please I need your advice on my first UK Visa application process. I've about four other visas from three different countries on my old passport. I just did a renewal this year. I'm actually going for my graduation programme in december. I did the course online. I've read articles on supporting documents but I want to know if my marriage certificate can be replaced with a certified true copy because I can't find the original one. Then my partner is self-employed. He has his own company. I don't know all the documents I need to get from him to act as supporting documents to my application. He's not going with me on the said trip. I also want to know if my savings a little over N1m will be okay for this application. I'm just staying for ten days. My savings are basically my salaries in months and deposits less than 100k from my partner. Are they classified as lump sums? I've not done any withdrawal from the said account in 6months. Is that okay for financial statement? I also have properties bought in my name by my parents. Can I tender the documents?? I'm not comfy with that because I work in the public sector although the properties were bought by my parent. Do I also need a consent letter attached to the certified true copy if I can use a certified true copy of my marriage certificate? I did the certified true copy some days ago. I don't know if that's sufficient for this application. I hope to hear from you in this regard. Thank you.
Did you travel to any of those countries?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Fresh38: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
Yes I did. The passport is expired though and none of the visas are still valid.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
justwise:

This is not the right way to go about things, every single person here helping to advice even if its a single line is trying to help free of charge and they all have their own problems, life outside nairaland and may not reply to all questions directed at them all the time and as quick as you want it.

Vicjustice has been helping people here even before i became a member of nairaland, he is the only one that is still doing it 7yrs now

A reminder would have been better than trying to be rude.
It is good to read this from you, Justwise, I can't appreciate you enough.

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by mikeyj: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
mikeyj:

everything is doing my head in. Now its saying

Sorry, your order is no longer payable

Please contact the merchant quoting the following reference number: GWF094762036

Server secure.worldpay.com at 26/09/2014 11:21:29

please who knows if paga is liable and can be used for the payment/

Please Anyone made payment successfully yet?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
Vicjustice: It is good to read this from you, Justwise, I can't appreciate you enough.

No worries Vicjustice, i do appreciate every effort you put in here for many years trying to help, without people like you and many others here this section and this thread in particular will be a dead zone.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2014

1. How much is your monthly salary?

2. Yes you can use certified copy of your marriage certificate as long as its genuine.

3. You can include the property documents if they are in your name

4. Is your hubby company registered and he pays tax from it?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
What makes it difficult for you to get a replacement of your marriage certificate?
Without prejudice, allow me to ask whether you are a gay man in hοmοsexual marriage (partnership)... are you?
As for the question regarding documents, you do not need any document from your partner if he is not taking sponsorship role.
As for your N1m savings, this will depend on how the money was built up and how convenient it is for you to fend for such trip without feeling the weight...
The N100k that you got from your partner would not be considered as money lodgements if it doesn't make a significant part of the fund available...
It is not a problem if you do not frequently withdraw money from the (current) account, it will only be a problem if the reason is because the money in the account can not be withdrawn...
The properties that your parents bought for you will be significant especially if they are not isolated land or building that are not deemed to be taking more of your responsibilities: it is different if you own (let's say) business property that requires your obligatory management;
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by bfn1: 5:25am On Sep 29, 2014
Hello everyone,

Good job you're doing here.
Please, I need your advice.

WHAT HAPPENED:
I'm a young man who is barely over 3 months on a paid job here in Nigeria.
An institute in the UK, as a form of winner's prize, has extended an invitation to my younger brother (who is a student here in Nigeria). He participated in one of their international competitions and eventually emerged as one of the best globally.
Hence, the inviation to him (and any other one person, he wishes to bring along).

1. ALL expenses (flight - round trip; 3-night-hotel accommodation, feeding, etc) to be borne by the hosting company
2. Via email, the following documents have been sent to us: Letter of invitation (for the two of us) & documents showing flight & hotel bookings.
3. Duration: 3 days (Saturday & Sunday, inclusive)
4. The only thing they require of the two of us is to apply for UK visa in our home country.

MY CASE:
Please, I'm quite apprehensive about presenting a good proof of financial worthiness.

* My mum is a pensioner.
* I'm just over 3 months on a job paying far less than N60,000/month, hence, I virtually exhaust everything before the month runs out.
* My employment is also still on probation, hence I can't apply for a letter of introduction.
* I have my employment letter & payslips (for the 3 months). But no Tax Clearance document yet.
* No travel history

QUESTION:

Please, the presentation of good financial statement is about the only issue I'm apprehensive about. How can I go about it?

I need your advice, everybody: Vicjustice, justwise, OmoTier1, etc

Thank you so much.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2014
bfn1: Hello everyone,
Good job you're doing here.
Please, I need your advice.
WHAT HAPPENED:
I'm a young man who is barely over 3 months on a paid job here in Nigeria.
An institute in the UK, as a form of winner's prize, has extended an invitation to my younger brother (who is a student here in Nigeria). He participated in one of their international competitions and eventually emerged as one of the best globally.
Hence, the inviation to him (and any other one person, he wishes to bring along).
1. ALL expenses (flight - round trip; 3-night-hotel accommodation, feeding, etc) to be borne by the hosting company
2. Via email, the following documents have been sent to us: Letter of invitation (for the two of us) & documents showing flight & hotel bookings.
3. Duration: 3 days (Saturday & Sunday, inclusive)
4. The only thing they require of the two of us is to apply for UK visa in our home country.
MY CASE:
Please, I'm quite apprehensive about presenting a good proof of financial worthiness.
* My mum is a pensioner.
* I'm just over 3 months on a job paying far less than N60,000/month, hence, I virtually exhaust everything before the month runs out.
* My employment is also still on probation, hence I can't apply for a letter of introduction.
* I have my employment letter & payslips (for the 3 months). But no Tax Clearance document yet.
* No travel history
QUESTION:
Please, the presentation of good financial statement is about the only issue I'm apprehensive about. How can I go about it?
I need your advice, everybody: Vicjustice, justwise, OmoTier1, etc
Thank you so much.
How did your brother hear about this organisation?
When, where and how did he sit the exams?
Why would they give your brother such a generous offer with an option to bring another adult who is neither his spouse nor his dependant?
How much is the organizers requiring you to pay as a fee of any sort?
Pease, do not withhold anything, it will be wise if you say the name of this organisation so we may look it up for you, there are many wolves in sheep clothings.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by nickson03: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
Helo everyone. I just wanna give update about my wife family visit visa that was refuse. We appeal the decision and the appeal was allowed. My wife was called to send her passport through dhl to british embassy abuja. And she send her passport to them. After three working days the british embassy called her to come to collect her passport is ready for collection. Does the means her visa has be issue? Pls advice
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by DisGuy: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
Congrats mr Nickson03...

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Fresh38: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Vicjustice:
What makes it difficult for you to get a replacement of your marriage certificate?
Without prejudice, allow me to ask whether you are a gay man in hοmοsexual marriage (partnership)... are you?
As for the question regarding documents, you do not need any document from your partner if he is not taking sponsorship role.
As for your N1m savings, this will depend on how the money was built up and how convenient it is for you to fend for such trip without feeling the weight...
The N100k that you got from your partner would not be considered as money lodgements if it doesn't make a significant part of the fund available...
It is not a problem if you do not frequently withdraw money from the (current) account, it will only be a problem if the reason is because the money in the account can not be withdrawn...
The properties that your parents bought for you will be significant especially if they are not isolated land or building that are not deemed to be taking more of your responsibilities: it is different if you own (let's say) business property that requires your obligatory management;

Hello justwise,
I'm a 'she' and not a 'he' please.....a woman married to a man under the laws governing the federal republic of nigeria. As much as I appreciate you helping people out on issues regarding visa applications, I think you need to take a bit of caution with the kind of questions you ask on this forum. I'm very sure there are no gay marriages in Nigeria for now.
With regards to monthly income...its about 90k. The said account isn't a current account. I've built up deposits in it for a period longer than 6months although what is required is 6months. I do not have large sums of money deposited into that account. I have salaries paid into the account for the stipulated period. As for the marriage certificate, I'll try and see if I can get a new one. Not sure of how possible that is especially within the time frame I've to do the application and submission of supporting documents. But since you said I can use the certified true copy, do I still need a new replacement? Thanks for your assistance so far.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
Fresh38:
Hello justwise,
I'm a 'she' and not a 'he' please.....a woman married to a man under the laws governing the federal republic of nigeria. As much as I appreciate you helping people out on issues regarding visa applications, I think you need to take a bit of caution with the kind of questions you ask on this forum. I'm very sure there are no gay marriages in Nigeria for now.
With regards to monthly income...its about 90k. The said account isn't a current account. I've built up deposits in it for a period longer than 6months although what is required is 6months. I do not have large sums of money deposited into that account. I have salaries paid into the account for the stipulated period. As for the marriage certificate, I'll try and see if I can get a new one. Not sure of how possible that is especially within the time frame I've to do the application and submission of supporting documents. But since you said I can use the certified true copy, do I still need a new replacement? Thanks for your assistance so far.
Hum, another woman taking on me again. Perhaps I need to make a reconsideration.
Did you say these of your own accord or you were motivated by other posts that attacked me?
It is you who should be cautioned for the way that you use the English language, you need to avoid applying words that you do not know the meaning of: you did not refer to your Husband as your Spouse, rather, you call him your PARTNER, that word is used for gay couples.
Besides, you did not state that you reside in Nigeria, you gave the impression that you are in a civil partnership certified by a country that practices such law, hence you are not able to get a replacement of your lost civil partnership certificate: what normal wife is there that calls her husband a PARTNER?
You seemingly think that every Nairaland user is a Nigerian in Nigeria, not knowing that this forum is accessible the world over, and that there are numerous queries from gay people which we have dealt with. I am in Ireland, and i asked you that question as polite as could possibly be, not showing any prejudice just incase you are actually a gay man, and yet, you took offense. Enough of all these nonsense.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Fresh38: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Vicjustice:
Hum, another woman taking on me again. Perhaps I need to make a reconsideration.
Did you say these of your own accord or you were motivated by other posts that attacked me?
It is you who should be cautioned for the way that you use the English language, you need to avoid applying words that you do not know the meaning of: you did not refer to your Husband as your Spous, rather, you call him your PARTNER, that word is used for gay couples.
Besides, you did not state that you reside in Nigeria, you gave the impression that you are in a civil partnership certified by a country that practices such law, hence you are not able to get a replacement of your lost civil partnership certificate: what normal wife is there that calls her husband a PARTNER?
Enough of all these nonsense.

Ok Justwise,
Don't start the unnecessary here. My comments are as polite as possible. Probably you're not in a good mood at this time....and heeeyy....i don't need you calling me 'abnormal' cos I called my husband my partner. I can call him whatever pleases me or him. Please don't say anything nasty anymore. I dunno you and you don't know me. I'm only here to ask for advice or clarity on some issues. Take it easy on yourself man.... and I'm not acting on whatever anyone had said earlier about you. I posted my last comments independently. Amazingly, I just got to this thread the first time ever yesterday and I can see there are 232 pages on it. Please tell me what time I've to start reading peoples' comments in less than 24hours. We all have our independent issues and I'm acting on my own. Na wa o....

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
Fresh38:
Ok Justwise,
Don't start the unnecessary here. My comments are as polite as possible. Probably you're not in a good mood at this time....and heeeyy....i don't need you calling me 'abnormal' cos I called my husband my partner. I can call him whatever pleases me or him. Please don't say anything nasty anymore. I dunno you and you don't know me. I'm only here to ask for advice or clarity on some issues. Take it easy on yourself man.... and I'm not acting on whatever anyone had said earlier about you. I posted my last comments independently. Amazingly, I just got to this thread the first time ever yesterday and I can see there are 232 pages on it. Please tell me what time I've to start reading peoples' comments in less than 24hours. We all have our independent issues and I'm acting on my own. Na wa o....
You are probably right, I might have been having a bad mood due to earlier developments. so, given the benefit of doubts, I like to believe that you did not intend to attack me with that post.
By the way, I didn't state that you are abnormal, and since you have proven to be a normal wife in a normal marital relationship, then call your husband what he actually is, and NEVER refer to him as a PARTNER because, every westerner will misunderstand you to be a gay person in homosexual relationship: SPOUSE is the appropriate word

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by nickson03: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
MY WIFE WAS REFUSE UK VISA ON THE GROUND THAT THEY COULD NOT VERIFY HER LETTER FROM UNI.
AND WE WENT TO COURT THE APPEAL WAS IN OUR FAVOUR. THE BRITISH EMBASSY CALLED MY WIFE TO SEND HER PASSPORT TO THE EMBASSY BY DHL. SHE SEND HER PASSPORT TO THEY AFTER 3 WORKING DAYS THEY CALLED HER TO COME TO VISA CENTRE THAT HER PASSPORT IS READY FOR COLLECT.

MY QUESTION IS THAT DOES THIS MEANS THAT THE VISA HAS BEEN ISSUE IN HER PASSPORT?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by nickson03: 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
MY WIFE WAS REFUSE UK VISA ON THE GROUND THAT THEY COULD NOT VERIFY HER LETTER FROM UNI.
AND WE WENT TO COURT THE APPEAL WAS IN OUR FAVOUR. THE BRITISH EMBASSY CALLED MY WIFE TO SEND HER PASSPORT TO THE EMBASSY BY DHL. SHE SEND HER PASSPORT TO THEY AFTER 3 WORKING DAYS THEY CALLED HER TO COME TO VISA CENTRE THAT HER PASSPORT IS READY FOR COLLECT.

MY QUESTION IS THAT DOES THIS MEANS THAT THE VISA HAS BEEN ISSUE IN HER PASSPORT?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Fresh38: 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
Vicjustice:
You are probably right, I might have been having a bad mood due to earlier developments. so, given the benefit of doubts, I like to believe that you did not intend to attack me with that post.
By the way, I like to advice you to NEVER refer to your Husband as a PARTNER, every westerner will misunderstand you to be a gay person in homosexual relationship: SPOUSE is the appropriate word

Ok JustWise,
I understand you perfectly. Guess I used the wrong word. But you were just too harsh with in your response. No problem anyway. So back to the initial post about monthly salary. I said my monthly salary is about 90k. All savings are in a personal savings account. I made the savings over a stipulated period in excess of the 6months required. I hope that wouldn't be an issue. There are no lumps deposits in my accounts. The only deposits are those I told you my husband did and they're not in excess of 100k. My spouse also has a registered company with tax payments. I don't know if his documents are very necessary for this application. I'm just asking. I'm going to include the documents for the properties bought in my name. I don't know if I need a letter from my dad/mom stating that they did the purchase in my name. And please let me know any other thing I really need to be very careful with. Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
Fresh38:
Ok JustWise,
I understand you perfectly. Guess I used the wrong word. But you were just too harsh with in your response. No problem anyway. So back to the initial post about monthly salary. I said my monthly salary is about 90k. All savings are in a personal savings account. I made the savings over a stipulated period in excess of the 6months required. I hope that wouldn't be an issue. There are no lumps deposits in my accounts. The only deposits are those I told you my husband did and they're not in excess of 100k. My spouse also has a registered company with tax payments. I don't know if his documents are very necessary for this application. I'm just asking. I'm going to include the documents for the properties bought in my name. I don't know if I need a letter from my dad/mom stating that they did the purchase in my name. And please let me know any other thing I really need to be very careful with. Thank you.
Actually, current account is preferred.
Anyway, what matters now is the accessibility to the fund: is the money in the account readily accessible or there is a clause that regulates the withdrawals?
But the questions that you are asking are the same questions that are answered in your previous post.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Fresh38: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
Vicjustice:
Actually, current account is preferred.
Anyway, what matters now is the accessibility to the fund: is the money in the account readily accessible or there is a clause that regulates the withdrawals?
But the questions that you are asking are the same questions that are answered in your previous post.

Ok...I just went through the thread again. you've answered most of the questions. I can make deposits and withdraw from the account anytime. I actually have a current account in the same bank but I guess it's kind of complex transferring money into the current account. It would makes things complex and make me sound desperate...what do you think?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Fresh38:
Ok...I just went through the thread again. you've answered most of the questions. I can make deposits and withdraw from the account anytime. I actually have a current account in the same bank but I guess it's kind of complex transferring money into the current account. It would makes things complex and make me sound desperate...what do you think?
It would be ok if you transferred money from one account to the other as both accounts are yours: just ensure that you provide evidence of such transaction and that the the origins of the funds are comprehensive.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Fresh38: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
Vicjustice:
It would be ok if you transferred money from one account to the other as both accounts are yours: just ensure that you provide evidence of such transaction and that the the origins of the funds are comprehensive.

Ok Justwise, thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.