Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (983516 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by travelland(f): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
JADESOLA15:
Hi everyone, @justwise,
Im here again, now ready to prepare my application for business visa for UK, pls advice as follows:

1. Documents needed for business visa(Official Trip, we have gotten IV from the Company in UK)
2. Personal documents needed
3. I have around 800k in an account I use for savings, i dont really have any debit in this account, i basically use it for savings. I usually transfer money from my GTB account. Presently my GTB account that I run regulary currently has zero balance due to commitments. But I have 1000usd(commission from Independent Sales Agent to a chinese company) in my dom account. What do you advice here?
4. I was refused UK visa in 2014 August on virgin Passport(due to financial reasons by the VO), but now I have been to Germany, Italy and France.
5. How do I go about UK Visa application with this new application centre?
6. How do I upload supporting documents?
7. I have a Hair salon registered but I currently use my personal account for the business, and I dont have TAX cert. What do you think?

Kindly help guide me through this application please.

Thanks

You will need to show proof of your income, this means showing how you got the funds to put in your savings account. You will need an original business registration and tax documents to apply.

You can visit www.Gov.uk for information on how to apply.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by travelland(f): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
chisco8:
Hello house I am new here.
I would kindly like your opinion and advice with regards to ILR settlement in the UK.
I first arrived the UK in 2006 on a diplomatic dependent visa which expired in early 2012. I then had to go back home and apply for a tier 4 student visa in order to finish my undergraduate degree which was almost done (but my diplomatic visa expired before then). The tier 4 visa expired in August 2012 so I returned back home. I came back to UK on a visit visa towards the end of October to celebrate my graduation. I then returned back home Dec 2012 and applied for my masters and came back to the UK Feb 2013. The masters expired at the end of October 2014. I went back home and returned to UK near the end of November 2014 for my masters graduation. I have since returned back home end of April 2015.

I am aiming to apply for a PhD to commence sept 2015. My question is will I be liable for an ILR come 2016 given these dates? Thanks in advance and sorry for this long essay.

As far as I know, I haven't spent 6 months on a single trip out of the UK.

ILR means indefinite leave to remain, as a Nigerian you can only get this through settlement by marriage or partnership, as a child or grandchild of a Citizen and if you have worked legitimately for some years in the UK

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by JADESOLA15: 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
justwise:

Who is paying for this trip?

@justwise, thanks bro. My employer is paying fully for this trip, they are going to attached 2 well run bank accounts with both debit and credits of over 300m.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by travelland(f): 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
babylawyr:
Hello House, my friend's visa was denied yesterday (we are supposed to travel together thus my concern). Their reason was that she has 5 dependents hence, she cannot afford the trip/vacation on her salary. They also stated that she is not entitled to AR or appeal.

The problem is that she is single without any kids and she did not state in her application that she has any dependents. I suspect that the VO used someone's information for her, as i really can not phantom how they arrived at this conclusion that she has 5 dependents shocked.

She is about to talk to an immigration lawyer who she says can help (i'm pessimistic) . But, can anything really be done? I mean they stated that she is not entitled to AR or appeal. Can she make a case based on the fact that the information attributed to her/rationale for the denial is false/flawed.

Uncle Justwise, Oga Ralph, Prof.Worry and our able contributors......your thoughts will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

She has two choices:
A) she can reapply and include a personal letter of explanation attached to the refusal letter

B) She can get the contact details of the embassy and send a letter to them.

I prefer the first option because they may likely tell her to apply again.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by travelland(f): 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
askari01:
Dear Bosses on here, I am really happy to be a member of this forum, it has really helped me, my family and friends so much..... However, My Siser wants to travel to the UK during Sales period to buy clothing and she wanted to apply next month, I asked her to send me her documents and bank statement so as to check if she has any chances of getting the visa through the knowledge gathered from here. Upon receipt of the documents I realized that she doesn't have a tax clearance and but her account is running so perfectly well.... I gave the statement of account to a friend of mine who works at the firs office to evaluate her monthly income and My friend said from the statement of account, her monthly income is between 70-80k and she has to pay about 40k+ for the personal income tax clearance certificate.... I called her to explain to her to keep running her account for the next 3months so as to help increase her monthly income to like 100k+ but she doesnt want to miss the Sales period so as to get cheaper things. My questions are -

1. Can her hubby's friend Sponsor her for the trip? He sponsored her to Dubai twice.

2. Can she get the Uk Visa with 80k monthly income without Sponsor

3.If YES to 1, Will she be needing a tax certificate to support the application even if someone is sponsoring her.

salute to my bosses in advance for your contributions. thanks

I think it will be a bit suspicious if her hubby's friend sponsors her

If she plans things well, it is possible

A tax certificate is always a plus regardless
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
JADESOLA15:

@justwise, thanks bro. My employer is paying fully for this trip, they are going to attached 2 well run bank accounts with both debit and credits of over 300m.

Thanks

Then all you need to attach is your salary account and payslips, if you have more money other than the salary going into the same account then use the space in the form to explain it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by iblaw: 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
Same thing happened to me last year, i got a refusal letter that all the info was wrong, i sent Sheffield a mail and after three weeks they replied no reeor in the letter sent to me. i was mad i just forgot about it but in January someone told me to keep disturbing them till they correct error. I sent another details mail and two days i got an apology mail asking me to take my passport to BDHC to get my visa, i travelled in March for two weeks.
babylawyr:
Hello House, my friend's visa was denied yesterday (we are supposed to travel together thus my concern). Their reason was that she has 5 dependents hence, she cannot afford the trip/vacation on her salary. They also stated that she is not entitled to AR or appeal.

The problem is that she is single without any kids and she did not state in her application that she has any dependents. I suspect that the VO used someone's information for her, as i really can not phantom how they arrived at this conclusion that she has 5 dependents shocked.

She is about to talk to an immigration lawyer who she says can help (i'm pessimistic) . But, can anything really be done? I mean they stated that she is not entitled to AR or appeal. Can she make a case based on the fact that the information attributed to her/rationale for the denial is false/flawed.

Uncle Justwise, Oga Ralph, Prof.Worry and our able contributors......your thoughts will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tayoamos: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
I wish to visit the UK with my wife and 2 little kids just for tourism purpose with my wife and kids
I am a medical doctor, earn average of 575k monthly. I and my wife has a running US visiting visa , both of us visited the US just once each.
But I use most of my salary money to do projects , building my hospital majorly, so I have just about 1m in my account now but my statement of account shows average of 575k entering every month
Do we stand any chance of getting the UK visit visa ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by JADESOLA15: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
justwise:

Then all you need to attach is your salary account and payslips, if you have more money other than the salary going into the same account then use the space in the form to explain it.

@justwise, thanks so much, but I need to that u mean I cant add the following docs:
personal account with XYZ with zero balance
dom account with XYZ in which the chinese company i do freelance sales job with normally pays my commission(i have 1121usd in dat account presently).
My personal account with XYZ bank that i use only for savings purpose( I have 800k in that account presently)
My Salon docs(Its registered but I run it on my personal account, and I dont pay tax).

Bear in mind that I have got less than 10k in that salary account now

Your kind help will be most appreciated.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by babylawyr(f): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by babylawyr(f): 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
iblaw:
Same thing happened to me last year, i got a refusal letter that all the info was wrong, i sent Sheffield a mail and after three weeks they replied no reeor in the letter sent to me. i was mad i just forgot about it but in January someone told me to keep disturbing them till they correct error. I sent another details mail and two days i got an apology mail asking me to take my passport to BDHC to get my visa, i travelled in March for two weeks.

Thank you for sharing. I'm happy to hear this.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by babylawyr(f): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
travelland:

She has two choices:
A) she can reapply and include a personal letter of explanation attached to the refusal letter

B) She can get the contact details of the embassy and send a letter to them.

I prefer the first option because they may likely tell her to apply again.

@ Travelland, thank you for taking time out to respond.

She submitted a letter to the embassy on Friday notifying them of the error. Unfortunately, she wrote through a lawyer which I advised her against.
Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by travelland(f): 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
Double post
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by travelland(f): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
Double post
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by hajj123(m): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
hi justwise I have little amount in my own personal account, but my company want to sponsor me to Uk for 2weeks tourist visa,what chance do I have in getting the visa?hope to hear back from u.thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry357: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
hajj123:
hi justwise I have little amount in my own personal account, but my company want to sponsor me to Uk for 2weeks tourist visa,what chance do I have in getting the visa?hope to hear back from u.thanks

It will be hard work to convince the visa officer why your company would spend mony like this.
Is it a large company or small?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
tayoamos:
I wish to visit the UK with my wife and 2 little kids just for tourism purpose with my wife and kids
I am a medical doctor, earn average of 575k monthly. I and my wife has a running US visiting visa , both of us visited the US just once each.
But I use most of my salary money to do projects , building my hospital majorly, so I have just about 1m in my account now but my statement of account shows average of 575k entering every month
Do we stand any chance of getting the UK visit visa ?

You do, your salary is good
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
hajj123:

That will put a question mark on ur application. Highly suspicious.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
JADESOLA15:

@justwise, thanks so much, but I need to that u mean I cant add the following docs:
personal account with XYZ with zero balance
dom account with XYZ in which the chinese company i do freelance sales job with normally pays my commission(i have 1121usd in dat account presently).
My personal account with XYZ bank that i use only for savings purpose( I have 800k in that account presently)
My Salon docs(Its registered but I run it on my personal account, and I dont pay tax).

Bear in mind that I have got less than 10k in that salary account now

Your kind help will be most appreciated.

What is your salary range?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by hajj123(m): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
yes the company is a large company..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by mellad(f): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hello house, tomorrow is my appointment day at the Uk embassy. Pls is it advisable to go much earlier or get there some minutes before my appointment time? Pls those people who have submitted,how was it done? Waiting for your response. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 6packdude: 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
mellad:
Hello house, tomorrow is my appointment day at the Uk embassy. Pls is it advisable to go much earlier or get there some minutes before my appointment time? Pls those people who have submitted,how was it done? Waiting for your response. Thanks

Earlier of course! Funny questions y'all be asking. This is with any interview, would you rather get there within minutes of your interview and you're all disoriented trying to be mentally prepared within the last minutes or earlier and you're ready to go.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by JADESOLA15: 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
justwise:

What is your salary range?
@justwise thanks o jare. My basic is 150k monthly.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by hajj123(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
the company is a large company
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by mellad(f): 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
It's not an interview. I'm going for submission of my docs. We were given a time. Reason I'm asking is to know if one will be attended to on how early you came even if it's before the time or if we will be attended to at exactly the given time regardless of who has been waiting there for long
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by cliffogan1: 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Adebenson1:

Did you get the visa bro?
havent gone to pick up my passport yet. Did you get the visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 22, 2015
greetings to you jwise.....

i will be submitting my application on wednesday and i want to know if i should do d followings.
1 photocopy all documents
2 add my expired passport ( cos d asked in d application if ive been issued a passprt previously)
3 in d tax n income section dey askd if i hv shares or properties as income i said no cos idont receive any income on them. but should i still add my property documents and shares and xplain y i said no?.

urgent response needed.
thanks in advance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Portsmouth86(f): 2:25am On Jun 22, 2015
urch999:
greetings to you jwise.....

i will be submitting my application on wednesday and i want to know if i should do d followings.
1 photocopy all documents
2 add my expired passport ( cos d asked in d application if ive been issued a passprt previously)
3 in d tax n income section dey askd if i hv shares or properties as income i said no cos idont receive any income on them. but should i still add my property documents and shares and xplain y i said no?.

urgent response needed.
thanks in advance

Hi

I don't think this is necessary, if you feel you need to then add a scanned copy of the old one?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by askari01: 6:30am On Jun 22, 2015
travelland:

I think it will be a bit suspicious if her hubby's friend sponsors her

If she plans things well, it is possible

A tax certificate is always a plus regardless

Thank you travelland, i appreciate your contribution , But kindly advice on how she can plan things well........ Although she has like 800k right now in her account but I am really confused with her 70-80k monthly income,Awaiting your advice.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by hajj123(m): 7:52am On Jun 22, 2015
It will be hard work to convince the visa officer
why your company would spend mony like this.
Is it a large company or small?
hi justwise,you asked if my company is a small or large and I answered yes its a large company but I did not see your response again, hope to hear back from you. thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by hajj123(m): 8:22am On Jun 22, 2015
@justwise pls is it important or mandatory that my account must be running 6 month before I can apply for UK visa?or I can just go ahead if I have enough money to sponsor my trip within just 2 months of running my account constantly?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2015
hajj123:
@justwise pls is it important or mandatory that my account must be running 6 month before I can apply for UK visa?or I can just go ahead if I have enough money to sponsor my trip within just 2 months of running my account constantly?

What is your take home pay after tax?

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.