Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (983681 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by blessedfavoured: 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
justwise:

Transfer the money into her account for easy verification

Just in case any international student is in a similar situation;

I asked a few questions here on behalf of the sister back in november, she ended up not applying as she had to be home in december,she only just put in her application few weeks back, and she got her visa today. (she applied in the us)

Docs submitted;
admission letter
scanned letter from her international student office
tuition receipts for 4 semesters and next semester tuition housing and meals paid in advance
Results Deans list
scanned invitation letter, tax, mortgage and statement from my aunt and another letter stating that the documents are valid and she had to scan it as she couldnt find anyone to send them through and she doesn't feel comfortable putting it in the mail.
Scanned Nigerian statement of account and letter of sponsorship from dad
Her Gtb bank statement with 0 balance but a lot of credit plus her american account with 150usd balance but cash deposits.,

He decided not to send her the money after he saw her on IG looking all glam. make she no go spend am.

Not the first application tho. but i'll advise first timers to put original copies of documents only.

Than you JW
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by blessedfavoured: 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
kennycanny:

IV from you stating he/she ll be on vacation with you. That you ll be financially responsible for the trip (Remember to include where and what you do for a living).
Your utility bill
Bank statement.
your Pay slips
Copy of your international passport.

A letter from his/her parents stating there consent for the vacation with you.

A letter from his/her school principal that he/she ll be on vacation around that time and that he planned to spend the holiday abroad with you will be a good plus.
his/her last report card from school is also good.

my Niece and Nephew both 14 years got un 'unaccompanied child visa' with this.

Piper4all also add their parents employment details and bank statements, property documents too.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OGreene: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Those that applied for UK visa and submitted Abuja centre, did y'all do an interview? I am looking for a faster way now coz my leave period is very close. Was it really 3 days......from online appl to when passport was finally collected?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by blessedfavoured: 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
OGreene:
For those that picked up their application, was any of your docs withheld? Coz my acct stmt wasn't returned to me

I think they only keep fake documents. Everyone i know that was refused at one time or the other got all their documents back. The few people i know that didnt get their docs back, statement of account, and employment letters, those documents were fake. Except things have changed now
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by blessedfavoured: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
OGreene:
That's about 18 days. I tot Ikeja centre takes 7 days angry

Most people get their visas in 1 week though, search teleperformance ikeja in the nl search bar. thats how i came up with the one week
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OGreene: 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
They got to be kidding me. Then i have to write to the BHC

blessedfavoured:

I think they only keep fake documents. Everyone i know that was refused at one time or the other got all their documents back. The few people i know that didnt get their docs back, statement of account, and employment letters, those documents were fake. Except things have changed now
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by blessedfavoured: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
OGreene:

Lol chill please. its just speculations, they forget to return some documents too sometimes, like the last application they took out my sisters secondary school testimonial probably thinking it was a letter from the school to them. Maybe just maybe they took out yours mistakenly. So calm down. if it was fake they would have written something about doubting the credibility of the document.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by OGreene: 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Who else had a document or two missing when the package was returned? angry

blessedfavoured:

Lol chill please. its just speculations, they forget to return some documents too sometimes, like the last application they took out my sisters secondary school testimonial probably thinking it was a letter from the school to them. Maybe just maybe they took out yours mistakenly. So calm down. if it was fake they would have written something about doubting the credibility of the document.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by BABAOYIN: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
askari01:

For you to know the exact amount you earn monthly, print out 6months of ur account statement and consult the tax office for evaluation, Ur tax clearance will do a lot if you get it right.

Thanks for your response and consign but most of my question are yet to be answer...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by pipper4all(m): 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thank you very much. I really appreciate. 1 more thing, how many months bank statement and payslip will be ideal to send down and can I send down printed copies from online banking? quote author=kennycanny post=35593161]

IV from you stating he/she ll be on vacation with you. That you ll be financially responsible for the trip (Remember to include where and what you do for a living).
Your utility bill
Bank statement.
your Pay slips
Copy of your international passport.

A letter from his/her parents stating there consent for the vacation with you.

A letter from his/her school principal that he/she ll be on vacation around that time and that he planned to spend the holiday abroad with you will be a good plus.
his/her last report card from school is also good.

my Niece and Nephew both 14 years got un 'unaccompanied child visa' with this.[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by toseen29: 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hello house, my wife is applying for a 2 yr tourist VISA to the UK. she's using her statement of acct which has her monthly salary and incomes from her other business source. i sent little money to her acct monthly for house keeping but paid like 500k to her acct as far back as March for this trip which she intend to make reference to in the application. will she need a letter of consent from me or it's not neccessary? she was in the UK last year Nov for a business visit sponsored by her office.
Also, her monthly salary is very small (65k), she currently have like 1m in the acct, she has other irregular source of income into the account from her personal business which she also intend to reference in the application, hope the salary will not be a problem coz when i converted it to pounds it appears too small? for someone that intends to spend 1500pounds.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by pipper4all(m): 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
blessedfavoured:

Piper4all also add their parents employment details and bank statements, property documents too.

They re unemployed and I don't think they have any property in their names which is why I'm sponsoring. Will that hinder his application? And do you reckon that 3 months bank statement and payslip will do the job or do I need to go back 6 months?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kennycanny: 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
OGreene:

its not ever time that they return bank statement. when I applied and got visa. my bank statements was not returned.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kennycanny: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
pipper4all:

They re unemployed and I don't think they have any property in their names which is why I'm sponsoring. Will that hinder his application? And do you reckon that 3 months bank statement and payslip will do the job or do I need to go back 6 months?

Make it six month. If they are not employed or having any property it should not affect the application.
The consent letter and his schooling documents are very important.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kennycanny: 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
pipper4all:

Make it six month. If they are not employed or having any property it should not affect the application.

My niece and Nephew didn't add anything except the convent letter and their school principal's letter.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by pipper4all(m): 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
kennycanny:

My niece and Nephew didn't add anything except the convent letter and their school principal's letter.

Ok. Will do. Thanks for the help guys. I appreciate.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kennycanny: 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
pipper4all:

Ok. Will do. Thanks for the help guys. I appreciate.

State the relationship you have with him with proof if possible. I.e marriage certificate or birth certificate that link you to either of the parents if you are that related.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by pipper4all(m): 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
kennycanny:

State the relationship you have with him with proof if possible. I.e marriage certificate or birth certificate that link you to either of the parents if you are that related.

Ok. I will ask his mum (my sister) to add her marriage certificate or make sure her maiden name appears on the letter she'd be writing. Will they be looking at a specific amount in my account or just generally what I earn in a month. Do I need to book tickets for Chelsea 's game next season as an evidence cause really that's why he's coming. (Question just goes on and on I guess. Lol)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kennycanny: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
pipper4all:

Ok. I will ask his mum (my sister) to add her marriage certificate or make sure her maiden name appears on the letter she'd be writing. Will they be looking at a specific amount in my account or just generally what I earn in a month. Do I need to book tickets for Chelsea 's game next season as an evidence cause really that's why he's coming. (Question just goes on and on I guess. Lol)

The statement is just to show your financial ability to sponsor him with ease.
Tell your sister to include her wedding certificate that ll show her maiden name.

About the Chealse game.. i am not sure about that, what if the ECO go be ManU fan grin
pipper4all:

Tell your sister to include her wedding certificate that ll show her maiden name.

About the Chealse game.. i am not sure about that, what if the ECO go be ManU fan. Lol!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by travelland(f): 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
God is faithful, my Male just got her 6mths visa despite so many odds against her application. 1st she misplaced her old passport and couldn't remember when she traveled last, then her host refused to send original documents to her, so she had to submit it like that. Despite this, they still gave her, God is good!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by travelland(f): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
toseen29:
Hello house, my wife is applying for a 2 yr tourist VISA to the UK. she's using her statement of acct which has her monthly salary and incomes from her other business source. i sent little money to her acct monthly for house keeping but paid like 500k to her acct as far back as March for this trip which she intend to make reference to in the application. will she need a letter of consent from me or it's not neccessary? she was in the UK last year Nov for a business visit sponsored by her office.
Also, her monthly salary is very small (65k), she currently have like 1m in the acct, she has other irregular source of income into the account from her personal business which she also intend to reference in the application, hope the salary will not be a problem coz when i converted it to pounds it appears too small? for someone that intends to spend 1500pounds.

Her salary is kind of small, but since she has other means of income she should include evidence of these. It is always good to explain any unusual funds Lodged into an account.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by deipiero10: 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hello house. So I'm going to do my Mres in the UK this September. I was wondering if there are possible routes of attaining settlement towards the end of my studies without marriage. I know the rules are more stringent but i have been to the UK before and i like the environment and people. Please i will appreciate honest comments. Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by pipper4all(m): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
kennycanny:

About the Chealse game.. i am not sure about that, what if the ECO go be ManU fan grin

About the Chealse game.. i am not sure about that, what if the ECO go be ManU fan. Lol!

hahaha. So true. I will scrap that bit.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by blessedfavoured: 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
pipper4all:

yes its very important at least in my cousins case it was
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Beezus: 11:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pls i need your advice. I applied for a visa as a family visitor and stated my aunt was going to accomodate me and i was going to be responsibe for my ticket and the rest. I showed my monthly salary and bank statement and stated in the additional section that apart from my salary, i also receive commissions. however i was refused the visa on grounds that they are not sure i have enough funds to sponsor my trip. I was told i don;t have a right to appeal or for administrative review; What do you advise i do as there was enough money in my account to cover the trip
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Enybabes: 4:50am On Jul 08, 2015
Hello ppz, pls i need help ooo.

I was told that there are agencies in Nigeria that recruit skilled workers for companies UK shocked grin How true is this? and how can i contact them?

@justwise, pls i sent you a mail, still waiting for your response. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by BABAOYIN: 7:37am On Jul 08, 2015
BABAOYIN:
Hi Justwise and the rest of the good guys here,

I salute you guys for great job and i pray to God to will reward everyone of you abundantly...

Please i need little advice since i have documents already which i want to use to apply for 2yrs which means i have already reward with six months in previous attempts..

Yes, i travel in that six months grace for three weeks within stipulated period they gave me without any issue but then i apply as an employ of one of our popular company here in Nigeria (which i'm not, better i say the true here tongue) 2yrs ago but now i want to apply as an M.D of my company with original certificate of corporation...

What did you think i need to attach with my previous document ?

1. I have original invitation letter from my uncle which now stay in Scotland (Previously i apply with invitation from arrange friend from London (fake) ) also my uncle is will be responsible for my accommodation and feeding but i will sort out my Airline line ticket fee by myself

2. I have the property document which i use for previous application

3. I have Tax paper with 80k on it for the last 2yrs issue earlier this year (January)

4. Certificate of Corporation (register as an enterprises not limited)

5. I was advice to print out my personal account in the last 1yrs (I use salary account for previous application with different bank (i build it for six months then) but now i'm using another account (current account)

6. I was even advice to throw some invoice which i dont want to since my job is to rending service not sales, also my weekly deposit is money earn from my shop

7. I also don't know what what to base my monthly income on since i make deposit and withdrawal almost every day (through online banking) but below is figure of my transaction (Deposit/ withdrawal) in the last few months...

August 2014 = 1,139,600 / 973,871.36 (deposit/ Withdrawal)

September 2014 = 370,000 / 426,620.5

October = 790,537.22 / 426.620

November = 687,345.06 / 913362

December = 486,320.15 / 571,667.07

January 2015 = 1,315.822 / 1,163,074.38

February = 445,200 / 496,480.42

March = 684,903.05 / 773,713.19

April = 1,131,668.96 / 1,086,009.08

Although, i intend to leave it with 750,000 by the time of printout so that i have balance of 750+ in my account...

With the data above what figure will you advice me to use for my monthly income, i dont know may be to average total deposit amounts by the monthly number ?

Finally, what did you think is my chance of getting it ? because i was told 2yrs applicant have 90% chance of getting the Visa

Thanks

Waiting for solid response as usual

Please Oga Justwise and the rest of Oga's here, i need full answer to my question... cry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kennycanny: 9:09am On Jul 08, 2015
BABAOYIN:

Please Oga Justwise and the rest of Oga's here, i need full answer to my question... cry

provided all the information you used in getting the 6 months visa is still intact, a renewer or 2 years is almost automatic.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by colegold100: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2015
GREAT PEOPLE PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS ON PAGE 350. PLEASE!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2015
@All

Sorry i will not be able to reply all the posts today but i will attempt to answer them tomorrow as i will be free.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kennycanny: 9:43am On Jul 08, 2015
colegold100:
Great nairalanders,o greener, justwise, vic n co. I hail o!
Please I have a uk visiting visa for 2 years . It will expire by Feb 2016. My wife and my eight months old baby are now applying for 6 months visiting visa as we all intend to go to uk on vacation in october.
My questions are
1.does my wife' s visa application covers my baby(my baby has passport) or there is a separate application form for my baby?
2.we are all travelling together, as stated in my wife's application, therefore will the total cost of travelling to be stated by my wife be for her and the baby alone or all of us?
3. Also can my wife state that I am partly sponsoring the trip?
4.My wife's passport is in her maiden name, will marriage cert be enough as a proof?

we operate a joint savings account which is funded to take care of this trip for us all.( the savings account is my name and my wife's maiden name with balance of 1m.

Note that we both work fully with average salary of 230k each and we have budgeted 3000 gbp for the trip for 10 days.

PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE TO REPLY ME. THANK U ALL

1. your child will apply for visa on her own. I.e your wife visa can't cover your child.

2. Since you are not presently applying, let the cost be for your wife and child only.

3.Yes. write a letter and your own bank statements to support this.

4. Marriage certificate pls one or two wedding pictures will be good enough.

Include both of you joint and personal accounts, and both payslips to increase their chances since you are going as a family.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by adunpeters(f): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Hello @justwise pls i would like to discuss about something very important and I would like to Av ur mail address: Or better still here is my mail addy: adunolapeters@gmail.com. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.