Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 (212715 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by justwise(m): 12:51am On Jan 28, 2012
Weigher:

@imperiouxxx or any person shld pls advice me on dis, i have a person dat is workin with a particular embassy in nigeria in which i have knowing him workin there for d past 6yrs and we have been dicuss about a visa for abt 2yrs in which he normal tel me not to rush abt doin visa for d peroid, but last week i just got a cal frm him tellin dat i shld bring my int'l passport, 2passport and 100k to him with immidiate effect dat there is a link he want to slot my name to and i have to make it snappy before d link block, but i asked him to share more lite as rgd d link in which he told me dat d federal govt is sponsoring some set of pple to dat particular country for 2yrs programme [/b]and dey want to use d opportunity to sneak in some names and dat d pples at d center is request for 100k to get d job done [b]with no interview and dat within 3week d visa wil be issued, Pls could dis be possible? Pls advice

You may not like this. . but i'm going to say it anyway. . . is either somebody is about to use you or you are about to use somebody. US embassy do conduct interviews, a chief security officer in any embassy got no influence when it comes to visa issues, his power starts and end at the gate.

If federal government is sponsoring some people from any ministry for foreign courses its almost impossible for a security officer at any embassy to add to that list.

You will not even be called for an interview at US embassy, i hope you keep your 100K and not waste it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 1:06am On Jan 28, 2012
justwise:

You may not like this. . but i'm going to say it anyway. . . is either somebody is about to use you or you are about to use somebody. US embassy do conduct interviews, a chief security officer in any embassy got no influence when it comes to visa issues, his power starts and end at the gate.

If federal government is sponsoring some people from any ministry for foreign courses its almost impossible for a security officer at any embassy  to add to that list.

You will not even be called for an interview at US embassy, i hope you keep your 100K and not waste it.

@weigher,

Sure, like I said, that inclusion has to come from that particular ministry or the bank.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by mxxpunkxx: 3:24am On Jan 28, 2012
^^^^ 926 posts? has someone been stealing ur posts? or did u forget some at the embassy?
howzit?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by nickyrich1: 5:18am On Jan 28, 2012
@Weigher its highly possible,a friend of mine left the country 2yrs ago with such link but he's was for 1million naria and the police man who did it then has increased the fees to 2million naria which your visa will be out within 2weeks,no interview and your finger prints are not taken because its for a diplomatic visa and the visa duration is for 2yrs. The primary reason i don't like the link is they will get you a visa for 1 to 2yrs validation but you have only one entry right to the states any return with your passport and a valid visa to Nigeria is your last entry unless you reapply like a normal Nigerian, Imagine that and you are paying 2million naria.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by justwise(m): 7:23am On Jan 28, 2012
nickyrich1:

@Weigher its highly possible,a friend of mine left the country 2yrs ago with such link but he's was for 1million naria and the police man who did it then has increased the fees to 2million naria which your visa will be out within 2weeks,no interview and your finger prints are not taken because its for a diplomatic visa and the visa duration is for 2yrs. The primary reason i don't like the link is they will get you a visa for 1 to 2yrs validation but you have only one entry right to the states any return with your passport and a valid visa to Nigeria is your last entry unless you reapply like a normal Nigerian, Imagine that and you are paying 2million naria.

This is just silly and childish lies. A non-diplomat, holding a US visa without his finger print take or interviewed during the application process? You are having a laugh.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by nickyrich1: 7:57am On Jan 28, 2012
@justwise
   U are so funny,am sure u grew all your life in a church helping the pastor with domestic activities, because I've seen it  all,like I just said and I still have the link. Its like the word DIPLOMATIC VISA is ur first hearing on this forum. My friend its real without appearance and finger print. US diplomat don't give out their own finger print for their national security reasons so they don't request from foreign Nationals they only make restrictions on movement leaving and coming to the states(once your propose is due you must leave or you will be called a spy) my Uncle was the former Ambassabor of Nigeria to a south american country during OBJ government, am also a cousin to former Edo state government who got restricted from going to the states still date because his office was use as a steady US visa office. Guy this is Nigeria hope for the best no doubt any fraud here na why VO dey use eyes for v isa interview not document.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by nickyrich1: 8:15am On Jan 28, 2012
I meant to say former Edo state governor cheesy not Edo state government. "No mind my blackberry and him dictionary"
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by justwise(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2012
nickyrich1:

@justwise
   U are so funny,am sure u grew all your life in a church helping the pastor with domestic activities, because I've seen it  all,like I just said and I still have the link. Its like the word DIPLOMATIC VISA is ur first hearing on this forum. My friend its real without appearance and finger print. US diplomat don't give out their own finger print for their national security reasons so they don't request from foreign Nationals they only make restrictions on movement leaving and coming to the states(once your propose is due you must leave or you will be called a spy) my Uncle was the former Ambassabor of Nigeria to a south american country during OBJ government, am also a cousin to former Edo state government who got restricted from going to the states still date because his office was use as a steady US visa office. Guy this is Nigeria hope for the best no doubt any fraud here na why VO dey use eyes for v isa interview not document.

The only person who can travel freely as a diplomat is your uncle because his visa/red passport could be verified easily at any POE, the story you told about a police officer organising diplomatic visa to people without interview or finger print taken is just lies. You travel with diplomatic visa when you are on official assignment else you will use your green passport. Your story is from madeup.com.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by nickyrich1: 8:50am On Jan 28, 2012
its Ok but mind you na Nigeria you dey
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by justwise(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2012
nickyrich1:

its Ok but mind you na Nigeria you dey

Yes its Nigeria the only place people will believe such unfounded story in 21st century.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by mxxpunkxx: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2012
^^^^ Gbam
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2012
justwise:

The only person who can travel freely as a diplomat is your uncle because his visa/red passport could be verified easily at any POE, the story you told about a police officer organising diplomatic visa to people without interview or finger print taken is just lies. You travel with diplomatic visa when you are on official assignment else you will use your green passport. Your story is from madeup.com.

@nicky,

I'm sure US will never allow any diplomat coming alone to pass without confirmation of identity unless if the diplomat came on presidential train with a president or officially.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by portage(m): 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2012
Hi all,

Can anybody help with GRE prep materials please? Online download link etc etc.

I will really appreciate any useful material i can download.

Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2012
portage:

Hi all,

Can anybody help with GRE prep materials please? Online download link etc etc.

I will really appreciate any useful material i can download.

Thank you.

Most online download sites were recently blocked by the FBI. The only solution now is to ask someone to forward it to your inbox.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by portage(m): 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2012
@imperiouxx,

Thanks so much. Could you please email it to me if you've got anything to share please?

Also, i'd appreciate if anybody can send me any material at sony.merlot at yahoo dot com

Thanks all.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^^ Done!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by portage(m): 12:09am On Jan 31, 2012
@imperiouxx,

Thaks so much smiley i appreciate your help.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by fun2sho(m): 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2012
@kanayogod
Having someone in the US doesn't limit your chances of getting your VISA.
You might consider school in the south, i guess they offer low tuition and if you don't mind, you can check out my school, tuition is very affordable and living expenses is very low compare to other places in the US.
I am currently enrolled in the same program (MS IT) are considering and am loving it.
I will advise you to do GRE to have something to show you really want to come and study but however you can find school that will offer you admission with GRE and my school is one of them but you have to present your result to before you graduate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2012
I'm still battling with someone privately that wants my advice and I told the person to get GRE done but it seems my advice is getting to deaf ears. Also, south or south-west is better to school because of the affordable tuition and living expenses. If anyone wants the New GRE materials, I'm ready to be checking in here everyday just to forward it to as many as possible.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by naijaobi(m): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2012
imperiouxx:

I'm still battling with someone privately that wants my advice and I told the person to get GRE done but it seems my advice is getting to deaf ears. Also, south or south-west is better to school because of the affordable tuition and living expenses. If anyone wants the New GRE materials, I'm ready to be checking in here everyday just to forward it to as many as possible.
bro, the files are too large, i mean the materials,
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 12:56am On Feb 02, 2012
naijaobi:

bro, the files are too large, i mean the materials,

It's just 23MB?  undecided You have to download them bit by bit, not on the same day but each one can't work independently. What about if I give you all the materials of about 130MB?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by naijaobi(m): 7:12am On Feb 02, 2012
imperiouxx:

It's just 23MB?  undecided You have to download them bit by bit, not on the same day but each one can't work independently. What about if I give you all the materials of about 130MB?
yeah bro pls give all d materials in one piece, thanks, ermaccity5@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by kanayogod(m): 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2012
@imperiouxx, @fun2sho, many thanks for the advice, pls can you forward the New GRE materials to kanayogod@yahoo.com. Many thanks in anticipation.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by classy013: 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2012
hariyoh, i'm glad to help you. just hit me on skype at classy013
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by classy013: 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2012
hi, i also need the new GRE. pls forward it to this email address: caljoe12@hotmail.com thnks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by helen2012: 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2012
hello
please i have a question to ask, my last born left for usa before the kano bomb blast for a school called grambling state university, in lousiana, to my dismay , the school is asking all students to stay on campus as they have loan to service.They are asking for extra 2000usd, which i dont have ,though we already made some part payment from her tution fee during resumption january 2012.Well i advised her to go stay with a family friend in carolina so that my family friend can help her secure another admission
My questions are:

1. will it be possible getting her another admission as her F-1 status carries Grambling state university
2.will the school eventually refund the tution deposit i paid considering the fact that she was awarded scholarship of 40 percent

Please your responses will be highly appreciated as i have alot already am battling with before this issue came up
Remain bless everyone
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2012
sent
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by ADEBYTE: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2012
@helen2012

Thanks for ur enquiry. To cut the whole story short, I will advise if possible to allow ur son/daughter continue at the university considering the fact that admission into another university is not easily processed as envisaged by u.it takes a great deal of time and may
Have to go through the same procedure before she got the one for the present university. Also bearing in mind that she is on 40 percent scholaship,for her not to forfeit that rare priveledge.I think that u should be able to call the school and explain ur stance on the issue of accommodation that u already arrange accommodation for ur son/ daughter
Elsewhere because that was not in their plan before. Also if they insist that he/she has to compulsorily stay in the campus accommodation(which I think they can not), ur son/daughter would not be expected to pay all the money at once and so he/she can agree on either monthly,quarterly or halfly payment.
While studying,he/she is allowed to take up paid employment and can sort the payment out as he/she desires.
Hope this help and the lord is ur strength
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by overloved(m): 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2012
@imperiouxx

please kindly forward the GRE in full to me. v.lawrence94 (at) yahoo dot com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by fajana2007(m): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2012
Please guys, is there anyone here that can tell me any website I can get an invitation from to the US, I am seriously in need of it. Thanks in a million, I really do appreciate,
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by naijaobi(m): 2:16am On Feb 03, 2012
naijaobi:

yeah bro pls give all d materials in one piece, thanks,  ermaccity5@yahoo.com
@imperrioux, you are yet to reply me bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (101)

I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! / Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou / Poland Work Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.