Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Sex-kills? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex-kills? (1278 Views)

#Stop MouthAction! Doctors-Explain How MouthAction Kills, Did You Know MouthAction KillS? / Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex-kills? by maclatunji: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2011
Police arrest man over LASU final-yr student’s death
By EVELYN USMAN

IKEJA—The Lagos State Police Command, yesterday, said it had commenced investigation into the death of a final-year female student of Lagos State University, Ojo.

The deceased, identified as Chinyere Ezeala, reportedly visited her boyfriend, one Ifeanyi Sunday last Thursday, at his Ejigbo abode. But next day, Chinyere was discovered stone dead on her lover’s bed with a wrapper tied to her chest.

Confused, Ifeanyi was said to have gone to report the incident at Ejigbo Police Division, where he was subsequestly arrested.

Thereafter, the Police, visited the scene and removed the corpse to Isolo General Hospital mortuary.

The cause of Chinyere’s death was yet to be ascertained yesterday as the command said it was still awaiting the autopsy report.

A police source described as rumour, initial report that Chinyere was murdered, explaining that there was no injury on her body to ascertain the claim.

He said the autopsy would state what killed the student, who would have concluded her degree programme in three months.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/nans-paralyses-activities-at-govs-office-over-lasu-fee-hike/

You see some of the dangers our young women subject themselves to. When we tell them they say we are backward and uncivilised, I hope someone learns a lesson. My condolences to the girl's family. embarassed
Re: Sex-kills? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:45am On Dec 13, 2011
try and read through the section before duplicating threads!! sad
Re: Sex-kills? by Mobinga: 10:47am On Dec 13, 2011
Summer slam

Re: Sex-kills? by sugardaddy1(m): 10:48am On Dec 13, 2011
Poor boy, he could be innocent here but will definitely go through hell.
May the lady's soul rest in peace.
Re: Sex-kills? by maclatunji: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2011
Flashaldrin:

try and read through the section before duplicating threads!! sad

Try and tell people simply that a story has been posted before without the drama tongue
Re: Sex-kills? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 13, 2011
I tot Sexkillz was dead undecided
Re: Sex-kills? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2011
maclatunji:

Try and tell people simply that a story has been posted before without the drama tongue
and what drama did you see in that post. are you stalking me?? shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Ladies & Gentlemen Please Read And Advise Me: Read Through Please. / Guys Look Here ..if You Are Single And Above 36!!! / Hot Girl At The Grocery Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.