Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? (8445 Views)

How To Download Youtube Video To Your Computers And Phones / How To Watch Free DSTV Station On Your PC And Phones Free Of Charge / How To Disable Java On Your Computer, Tablets And Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2011
actually each can replace the other. . . . . . .you can browse the internet and check your emails with most new generation cell phones of today , and you can also make calls and send text with your computer. so the people who said yes to one but not the other are kinda saying No to both.
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by jerk: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2011
i cant do without my phone for a day because of calls neither could i stay a day wtout browsing wt my lappy.
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Gentleboby: 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2011
I pray make u get big big connection you go know say phone or lappy self na pikin.
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Emmyk(m): 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2011
I can do without both. But two months is the maximum
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by temmyhorla(f): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2011
Can't do without my phones and laptop for 1hr
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2011
Kini big deal , my lappy has been faulty for like three months and I only use my phone for browsing. Bizness calls are handled by an assistant and I hardly make calls on my own , so what's the big deal
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Ndkings1(m): 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2011
Me i can't stay even a day.
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by gidiMonsta(m): 12:29am On Dec 15, 2011
i have tried going without both for like 2days until I started having withdrawal symptoms like a junkie, won't be trying it again anytime soon.
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 15, 2011
Some people commenting here don't even have a laptop. grin
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Freiburger(m): 1:59am On Dec 15, 2011
I think i can, i 've never tried it though, but i think it is possible, especially when i 'm engaged with things that relates to cash.
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 15, 2011
Technology is like the air I breathe. Live without my phone and laptop? na die be that o. I depend on my BB for pinging like it's oxygen let alone my laptop in which I have practically my whole life. I can't stay an hour without them.
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by j4sure(m): 5:08am On Dec 15, 2011
The Simply Truth is that We can all do it. If the situation Arises though it might not be Easy because our daily Bread whether you are Educated or not is built Around Communication and Pc Stuff Now Whether directly or in directly.
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by bonna4u(m): 6:26am On Dec 15, 2011
Why can't I? I can do it if I find myself in a situation or location where I don't have access to electricity or network. I have done it for 3days before. It was frustrating but I lived through it.
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Btruth: 8:17am On Dec 15, 2011
it's simple, No phone, no business; no business, no money & no money, I'm afraid, no life. You can manage without a laptop/ or desktop, but you can't manage without a phone, even pure water seller on our roads have them.
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by maki(f): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2011
Big Brother,

Kevin
Uti
Karen
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by omo9ja1(m): 9:10am On Dec 15, 2011
It very hard but if that is the case then it will be but not 2 months OMG, I will bored lol
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 15, 2011
i can do without phone but i dont think it is possible without Internet wink
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2011
@aquiyi, i can do that by going hang gliding, but will only miss trading and other things
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Wexelion(m): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2011
By doing so,i have committed suicide and God will not forgive me,when i wake up after family prayers i check my email,while pooing i'm on facebook(i spend more than 30 minutes in bath room),while eating i'm on naijaloaded,on my way to work nairaland @ work google or few times wordpress, so how on earth do you want me to survive?
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 15, 2011
^^ Naija guys stop lieing, if u can deal with your power supply that is not constant, tell me why u cant deal without internet for 2 months
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by toluxa1(m): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2011
i can do without my phone for 2 days but cant do without my lappy for a day. Except they get damaged, then I have no choice.
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by slap1(m): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2011
Yes, in the mortuary.
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by NET1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2011
i no go fit o.  I just observed that for the past 7 years, I dont bother wearing wrist-watches, 'cos I check time on my phone. If my phone is that important, I wonder what my life would be if I am deprived of using it for the next 20 minutes, let alone 2 days.

.NET
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Igosun: 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2011
NEVER!
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by java002: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2011
Even though i spend the largest percentage of my wakeful hours behind my laptop, i am certain that i can go 2 months without it and my cell phone because i make a conscious effort not to become overly addicted to anything.
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by redsquare(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2011
Stay 2 months without a phone/laptop? Definitely NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Not just a phone/laptop but one with Internet access. It would look as if I'm cut off from the rest of the world without them.
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2011
Here i Come Live!!! again

London used laptop,New laptops,

All kinds of Blackberry, Torch, Bold 1,2,3,4,5, Curve 1,2,3 at cheapest Rate grin grin grin grin

Nokia phones.then all the computers accessories, desktop system.

Flash usb modem for browsing at Attractive Rate!!!

My company name remains Fedics technology Nig ltd .

Call me on 08066063727,

COMPUTER VILLAGE SUIT

NAME EVERESTUS MGBENKA
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Damilorlah(m): 2:10am On Dec 16, 2011
i'm an addict,staying without my phone and laptop is a non-starter! grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Jenifa1: 2:11am On Dec 16, 2011
it will be hard for the first week. but I will get used to it after that.
so yes, I can.

everybody can. I mean do people really need laptop and cellphones to keep their hearts beating?
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by gee2(m): 2:57am On Dec 16, 2011
lappy! yup, i fit drop am for as long as i want but da phone na for a short time after which if peepz no reach me on my personal lines, den go holla my family membas jus to reach me n na yawa be dat on my side cos enuf yarbin go dey.
phone na for short time sha
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by Umarjob: 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2011
Its very possible to survive. I meant, it depends on the situation.
Re: Can You Stay Two Months Without Your Laptop And Phones? by sunej(m): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2011
That is living without oxygen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? / Come In For Your Free Open Vpn Servers / Apple Home Genunie Advisor/ Technical Support Program live in Abuja, Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.