Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! (10137 Views)

My Bad Xperience With A Unilag Babe / My Xperience 4 Warri Church / Church Xperience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2011
**falls down from an okro tree an is still laffing** grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, **even breaks back but still laffing** grin grin grin grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2011
DONkollione:

**falls down from an okro tree an is still laffing** grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, **even breaks back but still laffing** grin grin grin grin

take am easy now DON!, u go wound ooo! grin grin grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 11:40am On Dec 17, 2011
HOW WILL YOU FEEL IF. . . . grin

1. You wake up in the morning, look into the mirror and you cant see your face?

2. You take LUX bath in it doesnt lather on your body. . .

3. You shittz well well into a chamber pot after taking purgative and after, you see crabs in the chamber pot
4.You take picture with your webcam and you see Mugabe
5.You call people with your phone for 2 days and none of them answer

6.You go to the market to buy meat, and butcher says he wont sell it to you!

7.You post a joke and after 7 days still 1 views and 0 replies

8.Guy, you go for check up and doctor tell you say you get belle! grin

9.You mess well alone in your room and mess nor dey smell. . .

10.You dey shittz for bush and your own shittz come dey tell you say" do quick!, do quick!!" grin grin grin grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2011
FATHER PAUL PART ONE

I was seated under the Okro tree in my Papa's house reminiscing how i stole church money from the offering bowl under the guise of giving my own offering.I felt ashamed of myself, so resolved to go to my pastor, (Father paul) to confess my sins.
in 5 minutes, i was at the mission house.The mission house was very unusUally quiet and with an unusual repugnant odour on the compound.I smelled a dog, a rat, so i tip-toed to the main hall, which had the door ajar.I entered the hall, and unbelievably, saw Father Paul with a spliff(GANJA) smoking and listening to Peter Tosh's "legalise it". grin grin
The moment he saw me, he knelt down before me and begged me never to disclose it to any one . . . . WATCHOUT FOR PART TWO!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2011
^^^ FALLS DOWN FROM OKRO TREE AND IS STILL LAFFING grin grin grin grin grin grin

WEN PART 2 DEY SHOW NA grin grin grin grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2011
FATHER PAUL   PART TWO

Father Paul wept and wept and begged me.So , i took the Spliff from him, and smoked it! It was my first time wink, so the moment i burnt the first roll, i left the mission house and got home.When i got home, I saw some unusual creatures in my Papa's house.Two midgets, a masquerade and a small rat.All os a fudden grin grin, One of the midgets started asking me unnecessary questions, so i gave it a sound beating, feeling soooo high!  Then, the second midget came, then i slapped him left right and center, kicked him and beat him well well. I was feeling sooo irie until i saw that masquerade coming with some three black goats.The goats had no horns and did not bleat too.Before i realised, the three goat had locked me up, i wonder how they did it. . .
  i woke up next morning in Police custody.There i realised, those two midgets i was seeing were my mum and dad,  the  masquerade, my grandfaada and those black goats, police officers.Ever since, i dont smoke Egbo  again!!!
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2011
, MR MODERATOR PLS MOVE DIS JOKE TO D FRONT PAGE grin grin grin grin grin

LAFF WAN MK ME DRINK ACID grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2011
DONollione and the pastor!

typing. . .
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2011
DONkollione and the pastor

So it was confession time at the END-TIME REVIVAL TABANACLE CHURCH, and your jokes vice president DONkollione was there too.Soon it was his turn to confess, so went and knelt b4 the Pastor;
DONkollione: Father forgive me cry cry, i was the one that stole the chicken in the mission house last week. . .
Pastor: Hold it there boy,. . .were the chicken you ate's thighs as fat as Turkey?
DONkollione:Yes father
Pasto[/b]r:oh!, so you stole my lovely chicken?
[b]DONkollione
:Yes father!
Pastor:You are a bad boy! angry, bad boy, thief!, may the generations before you suffer well well!, may you never know peace in your resting and rising!From here , i am handing you over to the police! pussyhole! rasssklaaaaat!!! angry

DONkollione fell into coma! grin grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by Lucario007(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2011
bin gbagbo:

FATHER PAUL   PART TWO

Father Paul wept and wept and begged me.So , i took the Spliff from him, and smoked it! It was my first time wink, so the moment i burnt the first roll, i left the mission house and got home.When i got home, I saw some unusual creatures in my Papa's house.Two midgets, a masquerade and a small rat.All os a fudden grin grin, One of the midgets started asking me unnecessary questions, so i gave it a sound beating, feeling soooo high!  Then, the second midget came, then i slapped him left right and center, kicked him and beat him well well. I was feeling sooo irie until i saw that masquerade coming with some three black goats.The goats had no horns and did not bleat too.Before i realised, the three goat had locked me up, i wonder how they did it. . .
  i woke up next morning in Police custody.There i realised, those two midgets i was seeing were my mum and dad,  the  masquerade, my grandfaada and those black goats, police officers.Ever since, i dont smoke Egbo  again!!!

Lol you got me laughin so hard i nearly cracked my ribs nice one!
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2011
^^^ thats y hes d jokes n jokery president grin grin grin grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2011
Lucario007:

Lol you got me laughin so hard i nearly cracked my ribs nice one!

i pray you break all ya ribs, so you bcom paralized and you will walk n a wheel chair!!! grin grin grin

DONkollione:

^^^ thats y hes d jokes n jokery president grin grin grin grin

he didnt know?
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 7:33am On Dec 18, 2011
RADIO

Baba Abdul would Always bleep Madam Grace , wife of Paukinus, in his absence.
One day, Paulinus was in the office and heard there was a breaking news on radio and since his radio in the office was stolen, had to rush home to listen to the breaking news.
Back in the house, Baba Abdul was sweating on Madam Grace once again when they heard a knock on the door, it was Paulinus.Baba Abdul was shaking, and went under the bed.Paulinus entered his room, and all he was looking for was his mainframe radio set;he remembered it was under the bed, so he bent and gradually pulled it out, it was heavy! grin
He tuned in, and an unusual voice said, "this is Brilla FM, today no news", Paulinus tuned the nOb again, and the voice again said,, "this is BBC, today no news!''. Paulinus tuned and tuned and tuned and the same message came over and over again. . .
Then Paulinus tuned one haaaaaaaaaaaaard one, and this time the voice crying."Oga paulinus, i don tell you since, say today no news, you still dey tune tune my ppenis, why?, eh oga why cry cry na because of small toto i come chop, you want kill me?'' grin grin

Paulinus took to his heels grin grin grin grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by mustspin: 11:35am On Dec 18, 2011
^^^^ foolishness of the highest from a fool of the 1st order angry angry angry
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2011
smh
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i am just happyyyyyy!!!!!!! angry
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by sylve11: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2011
them neva lock this thread? sad cool
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2011
smh
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2011
ASK AM!

I entered the bar and requested for three bottles of beer, a plate of full chicken, a big bowl of eba and egusi soup, one plate of isi-ewu and a pack of cigarette . I sat next to this poor looking guy who had just a bottle of pepsi sipping.He was looking into my eye with envy!Obviously very hungry guy! grin
I also ate my "downloads" well ,well to infuriate this poor guy.After some minutes, i realised i had to catch a flight at 6pm, poor i had no wrist watch! The pepsi guy had a wrist watch, so i ask am, " oga, what says your time?" He looked into my face closely for 3 minutes speechless, and finally said,. . . . .

"ask your isi-ewu!" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by mustspin: 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2011
u try small but i sure say na copy and paste tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2011
mustspin:

u try small but i sure say na copy and paste tongue tongue tongue

Foolish boy!!! angry
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2011
AU
Barak Obama finally fulfilled his pledge of buying a mainframe computer for the African Union, so all the African Leaders converged at the white house to outdoor it.But the problem was, which African leader would carry the computer to th e airpot!so Obama had to come in again by saying, " the ugliest African president here must carry the computer".
OBJ suddenly replied after some minutes of silence" and weytin foolish creteria be that?"

Mugabe left the white house angry! grin grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 12:17am On Dec 24, 2011
YAYA TOURE

I arrived at my new secondary school as a new comer in form two, looking very athletic.I was asked by the very good-looking girls of my interests and i told them soccer.They believed this shittz soooo much that, they lobbied to get me into the school team.
Then it happened that, my school team was playing their bitterest rivals in a friendly match!My school was down by a lone goal till the 89th minute when we had a penalty!I was on the bench, so was brought on and given the captain badge grin. I elected myself to effect the penalty, and i couldnt believe the cheers from the crowd.I went back, and the referee blew his whistle and. . ."BBUM!!" i took it!. . . . .

-

-
-

-

-
-
. . .it was a throw- in against my team grin grin grin grin dont blame me, i am bow-legged!

i would have been lynched after the game but for the police around!! grin
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 24, 2011
Ha ha very funny

My guy u tried
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2011
adolfe bad:

Ha ha very funny

My guy u tried

TANKS MY KING!, it feels soo good to know i am still the best! cheesy
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2011
NEW

A man applied for a job as an industrial spy. Together with several other applicants, he was given a sealed envelope and told to take it to the fourth floor.
As soon as the man was alone, he stepped into an empty hallway and opened the envelope. Inside, a message read: "You're our kind of person. Report to the fifth floor Personnel Office."
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2011
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2011
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2011
THIS WILL BLOW YOU DOWN!!!   

An IBOman, a YORUBAman and a HAUZAman are all going to be executed by a firing squad. The IBOman is taken out and told to face the wall so he does but just as they're going to shoot him, he shouts "Earthquake!" and the firing squad runs away. Then they bring out the YORUBAMANman and he faces the wall but just as they are going to shoot he shouts "Tidal Wave!" and the firing squad again runs away. The HAUZAman is brought out and they tell him to face the wall and just as the firing squad is about to shoot, the HAUZAman shouts, "Fire!" grin grin grin

( just fun,  no tribalism intended  please!)
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by mustspin: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2011
bin gbagbo:

THIS WILL BLOW YOU DOWN!!!

An IBOman, a YORUBAman and a HAUZAman are all going to be executed by a firing squad. The IBOman is taken out and told to face the wall so he does but just as they're going to shoot him, he shouts "Earthquake!" and the firing squad runs away. Then they bring out the YORUBAMANman and he faces the wall but just as they are going to shoot he shouts "Tidal Wave!" and the firing squad again runs away. The HAUZAman is brought out and they tell him to face the wall and just as the firing squad is about to shoot, the Irishman shouts, "Fire!" grin grin grin

( just fun, no tribalism intended please!)

foolish boi, u no even fit edit ur copy and paste joke well. . . olori nla angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by bingbagbo(m): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2011
^^^

MPAMMA!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

bush pig!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

vulture!!! angry angry angry angry angry

HIV BOY!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

TTOILET BOY angry angry angry angry
Re: The Total Bin Xperience. . . .gbagbolosophy! by mustspin: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2011
^^^^ e pain u reach like that? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

olodo oshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funniest Jokes Ever / 2 Year Old Baby Wearing Condom / Jeeeeez This Is So Funny...if U Don't Laugh After Readin Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.