Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (1361 Views)

Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Nigerians In Malaysia / Any Nigerian In Malaysia?pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by IcyIcy(f): 3:06am On Dec 14, 2011
Re: . by chelseabmw(m): 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2011
wink
Re: . by IcyIcy(f): 12:25am On Dec 15, 2011
Re: . by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2011
Work? Hell Naw!!!! No work in malaysia, And if he's going to study then let him have more dan what his living cost and tution fee cos there'll be no source of funding when he gets there. except u are willing to send him money monthly for his upkeep and tuition fee, I've got folks there and trust me. I'm telling u the truth. Let him go study in european or other developed countries where he could get a part time job while studying cos malaysia is out of it
Re: . by IcyIcy(f): 2:05am On Dec 18, 2011
Re: . by wanaj0: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2011
Icy Icy:

@ edwrad50, you mean even if he completes his studies, its hard to find jobs in Malaysia? We choose Malaysia so he can be closer to where i am and education cost is cheaper. My country the same course would cost double but advantage is he doesnt have to worry about lodging. Guess we will need more information, thank you.

He should enjoy his education (if that is what he is coming for). After that he will return back to Nigeria. Ideally, he can only get a job IF there is no local that has the requisite skill/experience.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Vacation Destinations And Attractions In Ghana / Discover Jhalobia Park And Gardens / Think You Know Lagos Well Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.