Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? (3706 Views)

Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? / 'A Silent Revolution Is Taking Place In Lagos' - Goodluck Jonathan / Tinubu Calls For Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by TRUTHTELA: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2011
It's no longer a SECRET that GOVT has removed the almighty SUBSIDY and every Nigerian wants a change that he or she will BENEFIT from ( NOBODY WAN DIE ). Apparently they're going to buy fuel @ any cost and all the talk about REVOLUTION will continue to be a wish. TUNISIA, EGYPT, & YEMEN matched their words with action, In SYRIAN about five thousand people have died for a CHANGE.

To them that " voted for Jonathan & not PDP" did he promise you all that he will remove FUEL subsidy during his campaign?

To them that did not, do you think Nigerians BITE & not BARK @ their beloved RULERS @ this critical time ??

It will be business as usual.

To me, Nigerians will do NATIN!!!
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by Beaf: 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2011
Yeah, we wanna die without reason! cool cool cool
Where is the revolution gonna take place? I need to enrol some monkeys and assorted braindead types.
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by jmaine: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2011
Can the OP do us the honors to kick start the revolution by setting himself ablaze in protest . . then we shall use him as the face of the revolution . . .
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by Parisgoodman(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2011
op; we should protest against corruption not subsidy.
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by TRUTHTELA: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2011
@ Jamine, typical Nigerian, can you provide the OP with the necessary tools he'll need to set yourself ablaze?
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by TRUTHTELA: 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2011
@ parisgoodman, SUSBSIDY, is a euphemism for CORRUPTION. Simply put, they're the same.
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by WilyWily4: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2011
We are waiting for Yorubas to lead the Revolution
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by TRUTHTELA: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2011
Those that voted for Jonathan & not PDP where are you guys?
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by TRUTHTELA: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2011
@ wily-wily, Yourbas are the most " EDUCATED & SOPHISTICATED" they do not revolt against anything.
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by jmaine: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2011
TRUTHTELA:

@ Jamine [size=16pt]Jmaine[/size] , typical Nigerian, can you provide the OP with the necessary tools he'll need to set yourself ablaze?

Drummaboy . . .is this you  undecided . . . meanwhile . .  [b]Where, when and how [/b]do you need the tools . . . If really your serious about a revolution . . .
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by PointB: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2011
TRUTHTELA, with all due respect sir, we are still waiting for you to set yourself ablaze!  grin grin grin grin
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by WilyWily4: 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2011
TRUTHTELA:

@ wily-wily, Yourbas are the most " EDUCATED & SOPHISTICATED" they do not revolt against anything.
Yes, Yorubas are the most EDUCATED & SOPHISTICATED in eating of Dirty Amala and Bank Fraud. beeni or beeko
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by ak47mann(m): 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2011
revolution will not work in Nigerian context we have at the moment.
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by kentornic: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2011
@OP,  have you considered suing your brains for non-support?
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by jmaine: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2011
But this is quite serious . .messages are flying for people to assemble at TBS Lagos for  a revolution protest  grin . . .
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by chosen04(f): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2011
Only a died man will participate in a revolution led by a Yoruba niGERian
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2011
Because of 60 Naira, make I die!!

Instead, I go buy half tank of gas and ride a bicycle to anywhere I dey go~
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by nku5: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2011
@chosen04 - quit clowning abeg. No be matter of tribe now. Na everybody this fuel subsidy go affect. Abi u follow dey thief the billions?
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by dayokanu(m): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2011
Thankfully the Op is Igbo.

So Let hm lead but dont run away like Ojuku did
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by nku5: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2011
@dayokanu - why must everything always boil down to an infantile tribal dikk swinging contest. This is serious stuff about to go down. Una go dey here dey yab una selves while serious ppl are looking at their future
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by dayokanu(m): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2011
na only dayokanu you see for here?

Abeg shift make I pass jare
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by aljharem3: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2011
dayokanu:

na only dayokanu you see for here?

Abeg shift make I pass jare

DK, I beg you please stop this

when did you change ? cry cry cry
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by aljharem3: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2011
TRUTHTELA:

It's no longer a SECRET that GOVT has removed the almighty SUBSIDY and every Nigerian wants a change that he or she will BENEFIT from ( NOBODY WAN DIE ). Apparently they're going to buy fuel @ any cost and all the talk about REVOLUTION will continue to be a wish. TUNISIA, EGYPT, & YEMEN matched their words with action, In SYRIAN about five thousand people have died for a CHANGE.

To them that " voted for Jonathan & not PDP" did he promise you all that he will remove FUEL subsidy during his campaign?

To them that did not, do you think Nigerians BITE & not BARK @ their beloved RULERS @ this critical time ??

It will be business as usual.

To me, Nigerians will do NATIN!!!
+ 10

well said and supported
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by nku5: 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2011
@ dayokanu - go fall inside s.h.it , you no see where I dey yab chosen 04 now now
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by 4real(m): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2011
Having read the response here i can say that nigeria really has no hope, the politicians read your comments and are happy, if educated people like you are so silly as to take a  matter like this and  turn it  into a tribal fight, how easy will it be to fool the uneducated,  we talking about something that would effect everybody and all you guys can talk about is WHICH TRIBE WILL LEAD, YOU GUYS MAKE ME SICK, what happens to us being a nation
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by nku5: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2011
Seriously this thing is about to become something else. My colleague got a text message calling for organised demonstrations in abuja
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by chosen04(f): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2011
nku5:

Seriously this thing is about to become something else. My colleague got a text message calling for organised demonstrations in abuja

And then? Did you think I HAVE FORGOTTEN how Pastor Tunde Bakare (Who is even among the few honest Yoruba men around) called us out for ''Enough is enough protest'' only for him to end up pocketing the protest for his own personal CPC election.

Op, dayo. . . . . .We are wiser now. Never again will we allow those from tribes with betryal blood vein led us again.
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2011
Make u guys cool down now. Na just strategy to increas fuel money, but dey no go remove the subsidy al together. Na beans!
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by Afam4eva(m): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2011
If the protest won't be violent then count me out. I'm not ready to carry placard like an idiot when i only have myself to foool. Has peaceful protest ever solved anything in Nigeria?
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by dayokanu(m): 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2011
chosen04:

And then? Did you think I HAVE FORGOTTEN how Pastor Tunde Bakare (Who is even among the few honest Yoruba men around) called us out for ''Enough is enough protest'' only for him to end up pocketing the protest for his own personal CPC election.

Op, dayo. . . . . .We are wiser now. Never again will we allow those from tribes with betryal blood vein led us again.

Yes oo we would never let people from the tribes of Psychophant like Ofonagoro and Uche Chukwu merije lead us.

Neither would we allow people from the tribe of cowards who would skip town to Abidjan in the middle of it

Nor ppl from the tribe of never do wells who would kill other regional leaders and spare theirs
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by PointB: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2011
To go and inhale tear gas because some big men are about to lose the money they steal from our coffers in the name of fuel subsidy. No way! It is not a worthy cause.

Call me when it is time to agitate for spiting of Nigeria. Then I will answer!

Until then, I shall not be used to pull down a minority president.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by librangyps(f): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2011
Y'll make me sick, cowards, I shud prolly lead a women'ڪ group protesting violently naked, I'll prolly achieve more than ur empty words, All u guys do here is talk talk talk, Sick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) / History Of Corruption In Nigeria / Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.