Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? (3709 Views)

Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? / 'A Silent Revolution Is Taking Place In Lagos' - Goodluck Jonathan / Tinubu Calls For Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by lagcity(m): 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2011
realchange:

we can have a financial revolution though by catching all Yoruba thieves and jailing them

ibo boy, go and sleep. aboki is gonna be vey mad if he wakes up to tap some booty and doesn't find u by his bedside. i don warn u.
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by aljharem3: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2011
Dayokanu, what is wrong with you

can't you just ignore all this Igbo thing for once ?

when did you change to be a tribalist because I was knew u loved women, then keep it like that

leave tribalism

Dayo egbon mi, e fi awon omo ibo yi le. Ogun to ja yen lon bi won ninu so wo ma so oro pelu ibinu ni igbami

ejo e'ko fi won si le. Ese
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by realchange: 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2011
lol aboki don land to flog him wife into line!  cheesy cheesy
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by realchange: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2011
oya make una go to beg! grin grin
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by aljharem3: 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2011
realchange:

lol aboki don land to flog him wife into line!  cheesy cheesy

what do you mean. the OP started a topic about Nigeria and you people are here talking about yoruba igbo crap.

I expect you to see more than that nwanne

I don't know why DK changed but whatever the reason I believe he should change back

realchange meta ya ofuma (dayo). Ok !
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by 1025: 12:24am On Dec 15, 2011
is not important who wants to die or who wants to live but let us believe the appointed time is not yet here. if egypt can wait for 32 yrs and libya could wait for 42 years, what more?
i am happy we all know how the almighty saddam and his family died and we are still fresh with the gadahfi situation.
nobody is bigger than God and the country.
jonathan is not nigeria not withstanding his powers and soldiers because at the appointed time, those soldiers will will turn against him.
let us not forget that is nigeria learns anything, they end up doing more than their mentors.
Re: Revolution Is Here, Are You Ready? by tck2000(m): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
So

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Failure Of African/nigerian Military And Politics / Any Hint Of A Coup Will Disintegrate Nigeria / Why Is Governor Aregbesola Called "Ogbeni" And "Aregberascal"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.