Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? (8509 Views)

Poll: Who Is?

Goodluck Jonathan: 55% (142 votes)
Super Eagles & co: 12% (33 votes)
PHCN: 17% (45 votes)
Nigerian Police force: 14% (37 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is Nigeria's Greatest Dissapointment Of 2012? / Abiola's Family, Oyegun Express Shock, Dissapointment At UNILAG Protests / The Problem With Nigeria Is Nigerians - Bad Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by Flodel(f): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2011
All of d above
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by humblebee: 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2011
all of the above, they are fighting for first place but i give it to Nigerian police, they have new disgraceful stunts always
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by bdman: 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2011
na all of the above no one dey carry last
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by igbo2011(m): 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2011
debrief08:

I second that, Nigerians are the greatest disappointment. We are docile and lazy, always quick to go and scream to God so he can come down and do our work for us

Sky Daddy isn't coming ever, they have been waiting for years and he hasn't come. Religion is the worst thing tha happened to Nigeria.  Too busy praying and going to church then solving our own problems.
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2011
igbo2011:

Sky Daddy isn't coming ever, they have been waiting for years and he hasn't come. Religion is the worst thing tha happened to Nigeria.  Too busy praying and going to church then solving our own problems.
I agree, they have been praying for a better Nigeria for 51 years it keeps getting worse, common sense should tell you that God meant business when he said prayer without Works is dead just like a body without the soul. But trust my pple, their mind no dey reason with logic, reasoning so twisted, easily swayed and blinded totally by religion
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by wellheads(m): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2011
GEJ.His antecedents show that he will win the race. He no go carry last at all at all.
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by jude33084(m): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

YOU DIDN'T INCLUDE CORE NORTH!!!!!!!!!!!
COS JTHEY ARE THE MAIN PROBLEM IN NIGERIA

The guy that brought d topic should withdraw it and add more options.
The police shld nt b on that list.
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by favouredjb(f): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2011
MyloXyloto:

Nigeria's greatest disappointment is You.[/b]I am choosing you because in your list, you have only the name of one individual. What happened to all the other leaders we've had?

I expected a reasonable list to choose from and you disappointed me. [b]So you are Nigeria's greatest disappointment

i agree with you on the part of naming just GEJ,whatever happened to IBB and the likes?
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by otondo55: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2011
Northern Nigeria, 43 Years of Bad Leadership ! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by JimmyBoy1: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2011
To me the answer is none, becuase I was not expecting anything from all of them before and none has prved me wrong so far.
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by ChiefEben(m): 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2011
All of the above  angry
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by vinceobe: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2011
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by vinceobe: 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2011
Poster, you got the list all wrong.  You ought to have listed elements that had made Nigeria prostrate  since Independenc 50 years ago like:

(1)     Bad leadership

(2)     Tribalism

(3)     Nepotism

(4)     Corruption

(5)     Religious bigotry

(6)     Quota system (federal character)
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by java002: 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2011
GEJ is number one on the list and his also number one on my list and the reasons are abundant to those whose eyes have not been blinded by sentiments. Following in the footsteps of his predecessor former president yaradura only that he is adding so much talk talk to his own approach to non performances.
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by ziccoit: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2011
There are alternatives to phcn, police and eagles which are generating plant, vigilante, and epl respectively. Now tell me an alternative to a failled presido?
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by Intrepid1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2011
One can't really blame the Nigerian Police Force. Any Nation that fails to properly take care of their workforce, especially its Security Forces is brazenly inviting anarchy. Look at countries like Mexico that pays its police peanuts; they are open to bribery by the cash-flush drug gangs. I hate to think of how Nigeria would have been if this was a narcotic hub!
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by Ejine(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2011
My Gawd, what a TOUGH list!
I simply don't know which to choose!!

Maybe I'll go with NPF.
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by Ess: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2011
And of course, yours truly is topping the list! GEJ, by an overwhelming victory,
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by escobar07(m): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2011
its actually a close call here.we may have to play baba ijebu or toss a coin with 2 heads and 3 tails as we have, i think, 5 supercontestants.
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by gidiMonsta(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2011
None of them close to the super eagles in anyway, they just cant stop to amaze me with their perennial colossal disappointments. As for GEJ I'm not disappointed in fact i'm amazed that he hasn't run d country aground yet with his cowardice despite the unparalleled support from Nigerians.
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by itiswell1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2011
You people shd leave the poster alone. If you are not ok with the list, why not go start your own topic.

Sincere, I choose non of them cos I was not expecting anything better from them all.
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by dayokanu(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2011
Retardeen of course
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by Hardunnii(f): 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2011
Have to be SE, i knew GEJ n others were gonna disappoint frm day one
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2011
GEJ all the way
He's a fool and wicked man
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by ikkkkk: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2011
all wink
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by xavier047: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2011
GEJ: He was used has a camouflage to deceive million of Nigerians who didn't want to see and hear the truth, he was a disappointment in his own state, doing nothing of worth to the common man and was never going to be a surprise as a disappointee.
SE: There was once a time when Eagles were the best thing to happen to almost every Nigerian lives until politricks and criminals decided to yakubued and kaitared the team. We were expecting them to disappoint, so no surprise
PHCN: Let not even go there, perhaps the  then government were thinking that a change of name was going to increase and give us the needed megawatts.
Mobile Networks: Atleast we can can call and receive, send text, and even surf the net (or else u wont be seeing my post). Though i am not saying they shouldn't improve, but atleast they are giving something to the community.
POLICE FORCE: These are the greatest joke since the thought of amalgamation came to Lord Luggard's White Matter. They are a disgrace to the economy, no single milestone of achievement in there history. cry

Well it was always going to be a tight one between PHCN and the POLICE FORCE, i will give it to PHCN, let us begin to rain curses on them,
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by pheamy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2011
As for me, GEJ is a failure of the decade. After all the support he got from the mases. He's now paying us with subsidy removal. God will GEJ and his slowpoke wife.
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by razznaija(f): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2011
All of the above.
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by eros(m): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2011
xavier047:

GEJ: He was used has a camouflage to deceive million of Nigerians who didn't want to see and hear the truth, he was a disappointment in his own state, doing nothing of worth to the common man and was never going to be a surprise as a disappointee.
SE: There was once a time when Eagles were the best thing to happen to almost every Nigerian lives until politricks and criminals decided to yakubued and kaitared the team. We were expecting them to disappoint, so no surprise
PHCN: Let not even go there, perhaps the  then government were thinking that a change of name was going to increase and give us the needed megawatts.
Mobile Networks: Atleast we can can call and receive, send text, and even surf the net (or else u wont be seeing my post). Though i am not saying they shouldn't improve, but atleast they are giving something to the community.
POLICE FORCE: These are the greatest joke since the thought of amalgamation came to Lord Luggard's White Matter. They are a disgrace to the economy, no single milestone of achievement in there history. cry

Well it was always going to be a tight one between PHCN and the POLICE FORCE, i will give it to PHCN, let us begin to rain curses on them,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PHCN AND the Police Force are like husband and wife.

GEJ is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria and Nigerians in her history.

Super Eagles, my God those guys give me heart burn whenever they get on the field.
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by MeGaStReEt: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2011
@OP

ur fada
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by wowo2: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2011
politicians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attackers Kill 9 Construction Workers’ In Maiduguri / Ambode Attends German-african Business Summit In Kenya (photos) / Gov Samuel Ortom Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.