Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

free ubuntu applicatuon dvd - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / free ubuntu applicatuon dvd (2303 Views)

Using Fedora Or Ubuntu Linux / Ubuntu Linux / Using Ubuntu Linux As Internet Gateway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: free ubuntu applicatuon dvd by pipmaster(m): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2007
Hello Bigrovar!
I'm interested in those Ubuntu DVDs.
I live in Delta State and will be willing to act as the free distribution center for the dvds int the south-south. 08027578074.
Thanks for the great work and the spirit of sharing.
Re: free ubuntu applicatuon dvd by bigrovar(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2007
Man that is nice of u, i will definately giv u a call, but know that it is a voluntary service, and would require some sacrifice on your part, hey i dont want to scare u but i just want to know what it takes, most of the cds/dvds i send to pple are purchased thru my own funding, and i also pay the cost of sending them and i must say that , i have never being happier spending my money, cus ubuntu linux has being so good to me that i wan to share it to other Nigerians and also help them get over the limitations of the internet, so think about it and if u still want to be part of the ubuntunigeria team mail me here, bigbrovar@gmail.com
cheers
Re: free ubuntu applicatuon dvd by nkc(m): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2007
big rovar pls can i get d dvd 1.5 here in abuja, called ralvy but his mobile is off, i need yur assistance.
Re: free ubuntu applicatuon dvd by pipmaster(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2007
Bigbrovar
I'm very willing to pay the price. I believe in this thought 'that the best things in life are free. I will be willing to make any sacrifice.
I am sending a mail to you.
Thanks.
Re: free ubuntu applicatuon dvd by bigrovar(m): 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2007
its all good , u will be hearing from me soonest, say nextweek
Re: free ubuntu applicatuon dvd by azpunpin: 6:55am On Oct 19, 2007
Hi bigrovar,
Please i really need the UBUNTU LIVE CD, Please help me out.

Thanks.
Re: free ubuntu applicatuon dvd by bigrovar(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2007
drop ur number and i will get intouch with u, lost my phone
Re: free ubuntu applicatuon dvd by Ralvy(m): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2007
bigrovar:

drop your number and i will get intouch with u, lost my phone

Sorry about that!
Re: free ubuntu applicatuon dvd by hayprof(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2007
bigrovar:

drop your number and i will get intouch with u, lost my phone

Oww! Pele, which Phone u lost? shocked

The land line? huh? lipsrsealed

@ralvy, Remind me of the Signature! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Nigerian Must Know This / Proposal For The Supply Of Systems Wanted Urgently / Successfully Installed My First Hackintosh (mac Os X On A Windows Pc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.