Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Stock Market: Questions And Answers - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market: Questions And Answers (30504 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / The Real Problem: Nigerian Stock Market / Investors in the Nigerian Stock Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by cisse7575(m): 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2011
my broker is no where 2 be found, pls how do i go about my stocks? dont have any info abt the stocks, pls help!
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 14, 2011
Frist and foremost u have to contact d company,then tell them to print out a copy of your cscs statment.with that u can know d actual position of your shares.or u could copy out the cscs number or chn number from any old cscs printout and print directly from cscs office in marina if d stockbroking firm is no longer existing.
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by matt4will: 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2011
When was the last time someone was generous is a public place like this?
Like giving away £5000 or something.

1 Like

Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by jamace(m): 3:23am On Jun 18, 2011
my broker is no where 2 be found, pls how do i go about my stocks? dont have any info abt the stocks, pls help!

Your broker has an office, I guess? Go to the office and sort things out.
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by gfhotee: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2012
i lost my dad 10 years ago, while he was sick a broker came to deliver a sum of money from proceeds of his shares sold. we are not familiar with the broker and we were not expecting my father to die hence nobody cared to query him, take cognisance of his face or get his details. two years after his death family started with his administrators signatories and we discovered all his shares files were missing. he uses my p.o.box and via dividends coming in we discovered some existing shares. however there are some shares he encouraged us to buy while he was a banker and we know quite well he has those shares as well but we dont know how we can confirm such shares as we did not initially listed them in the letter of administrator we obtained from the court. and dividends were not coming from the shares as well, but we know that our father doesnt sell his main shares, he sells only bonus shares. please advice how we can possibly trace his holdings in other companies or via the registrars. thank you and god bless!

1 Like

Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by joeybankz: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2020
Composition Of The Money Market – Acceptance Market
The money market is not a single homogenous market, the set up consists of all the Composition Of the Money Market, the market is composed of several sub market each that have the responsible of transacting in all the different types of short term credit. To say this is to add a word of caution that it depends on the environment and on the stage of financial and economic development of the country concerned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. / Cassava To Ethanol Plant In Ondo Ready For Operation Soon (Photos) / Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.