Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo (13846 Views)

Jonathan Cautions Aides Against Attacking Obasanjo / Dame Patience Jonathan Cautions Envoys' Wives Over Utterances / Jonathan Cautions Against Threat To Peace In Guinea Bissau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo by houvest: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2011
PapaBrowne:

History Notes- January 12 2068.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan served Nigeria first as a Deputy Governor of Bayelsa State from 1999- 2006. He then moved on to serve as Governor of the same state for one and half year. He was made vice president and served in that capacity from 2007 to 2010 before taking over the mantle of leadership after the death of his boss.
He won an election in 2011 and served out his 4 year tenure. In 2015 he won another election and served his country till 2019. He is currently the longest serving democratically elected President the country has had till date. His total years as president was 9years.

grin grin grin
Re: 2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo by executinal(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2011
Haba Northerners easy ooh, they should have allowed GEJ brith in fresh air. Sambo my advice for you is learn from Atiku
Re: 2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo by yemmyyy(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2011
THERE YOU GO AGAIN!!! MUSLIM-MUSLIM, CHRISTIAN -CHRISTIAN TICKET. WILL ALL THESE THESIS, THEORIES, FACTORS AND FORMULAS PUT FOOD ON MY TABLE, CLEAR POT HOLES ON BENIN-ORE ROAD, DELIVER 24 HR ELECTRICITY, INCREASE THE VALUE OF THE NAIRA,OR PUT MORE MONEY IN OUR POCKETS?? UNTIL WE ALL FORGET ABOUT WHICH REGION OR THE POLITICAL PARTY OUR NEXT PRESIDENT WILL COME FROM, NIGERIA IS GOING NOWHERE. AT LEAST LET'S MAKE A CHANGE FOR ONCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo by Mkpotu(m): 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2011
@Yemmmyyy, Muslim-Muslim ticket will not work again, we as Christians have been liberal about that before but our Muslim counterpart will never allow that.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo by Ganiyyah(f): 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2011
;d
Re: 2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo by love4ual: 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2011
nigerian youths can choose to remain fools and forever kill their destiny by allowing a foolish leader to take over the country from 2015,

except there is a revolution like in libya or egypt, nigerians should forget about reaching south africa, malaysia, brazil or singapore in the next 45yrs,
Re: 2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo by eros(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2011
Oh boy!!! Na all man for himself now ooooo.

Nigerians to your tent.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo by mechris: 12:35am On Dec 17, 2011
Unfortunately,there will be no Nigeria come 2015.What you will have will be fragmented and emerging countries.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo by unclenna(m): 6:47am On Dec 17, 2011
if nigeria will still be one nation by 2015 then ROCHAS will become the next president of Nigeria. No matter who comes out he will win. I bet he will use even APGA to win. We have had enough of PDP and there wahala.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo by Jeel: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2011
Forget all those guys our next president is David Mark, watch and see.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo by ndukwejoe(m): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2011
Can rochas win 2015 since he is not a PDP , for me I believe in rochas. We can't cheat ourselves by giving the presidency to not.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo by unclenna(m): 8:10am On Dec 17, 2011
oh men you got 2 c the projects this man is doing in imo state. The rich are crying becos is no longer biz as usual.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo by Remii(m): 8:23am On Dec 17, 2011
dboss4life:

IF GEJ HANDS OVER POWER TO DANGOTE BY 2015, THAT WILL BE D BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO NIGERIA SINCE INDEPENDENCE because I CAN BEAT MY CHEST AND TELL THAT IF POWER IS HANDED OVER TO DANGOTE BY 2015, NIGERIA MIGHT BE D NEXT WORLD POWER BY 2020.

DANGOTE HAS GOT ALL THE QUALITIES TO MOVE NIGERIA FORWARD (AM NOT CAMPAIGNING FOR HIM) AM ONLY SPEAKING THE TRUTH. DANGOTE IS A FORCE TO RECKON WITH IN NIGERIA, THE MAN IS A BUNDLE OF TALENT AND SO ENTERPRISING.

IT IS NOT EASY TO BE THE 50TH RICHEST MAN IN D WORLD AND ALSO BE THE RICHEST MAN IN AFRICA, D MAN IS HERO, I RAISE MY CAP FOR HIM.

Private business is not same as government, in business you decide what happens to your money, in govt too many interests, Babangida tried same with Shonekan in 1993, due to his success in UACN, he supported him with some of best brains in Nigeria that time, what happened after all.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo by drstan(m): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2011
Heeey .abeg sambo nooo, d guy 2 dull, even GEJ get hope 4 him sid. 2015=(rochas,fashola,adams oshomole) or els giv us back our GEJ 2015
Re: 2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo by deathmen12: 10:49am On Dec 17, 2011
LET STOP DECEIVING OUR SELF, NIGERIA IS NOT FOR PDP ALONE IF THEY CONTINUE THIS I BET NIGERIA WILL CORLAPS BEFORE 2019. AND A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL DIE AND 9JA WILL STATE FROM THE SCRATCH, GOOD LUCK HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL, IF NOT IT WILL BLOW ONE DAY. I WONT SAY MORE THAN DIS.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo by aurenflani: 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2011
continue to talk ur frustrations. Buhari who is a strong willed man came out to contest to put a stop to these wolves. His opponents, along with the lagos media went to town then all of a sudden buhari was demonised and transformed into osama. the same suffering nigerians sided with the pdp & d inec officials put their love for money into play. now the result is fresh air and big grammer in the form of single term, fuel subsidy removal, lost of trillions without any sort of developments to show for it. nigerians are d more poorer.

farmers have remained in subsistance farming, refinaries are a joke, industries continue with the closure exercise. lagos has more effective developmental ongoing projects than the federal govt.

nigerians are doomed.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2011
I which Yorubas and Igbos will unite come 2015 if not the power is going to the north and if that happen again Nigeria will remain in the circle going around.

Nigerians need to decide either to go with PDP or dump them come 2015

God help Nigeria

God bless Nigeria
Re: 2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo by hustla242: 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2011
Sanusi/Buhari + Fashola/Rochas
vs
Mark/Sambo + Ekweremadu/Anyim Candidacy 2015.

You heard it here 1st.  wink
Re: 2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo by alexleo(m): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2011
@mekaboy,
Igbo enweghi Eze yet u saw the people of Imo State stand on the road day and night to ensure that Rochas won the election.
One thing u ll wiil understandt is that we Igbos are naturally independent. An igbo man doesnt wait for government to give him work before he starts making money to train his family. He starts doing something himself first while trying employment opportunities. He believes much in himself. For a people who are so independent to support u, u must have track record of helping people like Rochas.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2011
People keep speculating on Dangote being President in every election!

I dont think he has any such ambition. As a business man the future of your business can be guaranteed by being close to successive governments.

But those beating the drum for Sambo must realise the next election is in 2015 and that's over 3years from now. Surely there are more serious things to worry about 3years from election than who succeeds the sitting President or where they must come from.

Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo by member479760: 1:55am On Dec 18, 2011
I dey laugh Ibos! fair fair don make GEJ sey he no want second time during the last campaign.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo by LordNaya: 1:17am On Dec 19, 2011
an igbo man will be president of nigeria in 2015 by god's grace, in jesus christ name i pray. amen
Re: 2015 Presidency: Jonathan Cautions Sambo by Bolarge1(m): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2011
SAMBO SHOULD NOT BE OVER AMBITIOUS LIKE ATIKU DID OR ELSE HE WILL LOSE IT ALL.

I THINK IS PRATICALLY TOO EARLY TO START THINKING ON WHO WILL SUCCEED GEJ NOW.

GEJ SHOULD WATCH OUT NOT TO BE MISLEAD BY THE NORTHERNERS TO MAKING MISTAKES TO CAPITALIZE ON.

SAMBO WILL DEFINITELY BE THE DULLEST AND THE WEAKEST PRESIDENT NIGERIA WILL EVER HAVE.

HE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE SOMEBODY WHO WILL BE ABLE TO HOLD THE BULL BY THE HORN LIKE HIS BOSS.

NIGERIANS SHOULD THINK OF SOMEBODY ELSE WHEN THE TIME COMES.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence / Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram / I Planned To Make Vehicles Run On Gas – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.