Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Finding Mr. Right And Avoiding Mr. Wrong Part II - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding Mr. Right And Avoiding Mr. Wrong Part II (999 Views)

Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right / The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right / 10 Early Warning Signs He’s Mr. Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding Mr. Right And Avoiding Mr. Wrong Part II by hitsales(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2007
WOw!!! This is really getting trendy as many of my dedicated readers are asking me how possible things are. Well, lots of ladies out don't seem to get it right finding that perfect guy. Is there really a "perfect" guy?  grin. Everyone wants successful relationship. Many would like to find relationship bliss. Is it just elusive? An impossible dream? Though it may seem that way if you have been exposed to tons of nuts and weirdo’s, you can find what you are looking for if you start by following these three simple steps:

Step 1. Be clear on what you are looking for. What are the characteristics of the ideal man for you? I mean for far past tall, dark and handsome and decide what your needs, wants and desires really are. If you don't know what you need, what you want, or what you desire, it will be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. With no clear picture of your needs, it will be next to impossible to recognize him when he appears.

Step 2. Be the kind of woman the man you are looking for would want to be with. Take inventory of yourself. Do you dress or look the part of a desirable woman? Put your best foot forward to find and attract the man of your dreams.

Step 3. Mr. Right may take time to find. Don't get in a rush. Don't entertain negative thoughts about a shortage of men or your biological clock ticking away at the speed of light. Take your time and wait for the right man. When you meet a man you may be interested in, be sure you spend some time with him in a variety of situations. This getting to really know him is a critical stage. Don't try to cut it short.

So you see how easy it is for you to do these things and be DA One!! I've been typing all day and would want to ease out now. You can contact me if you've got some relationship problems. Share and let's work it out. Rememeber, problems shared is problem solved!! See ya!!!

Michael B
Re: Finding Mr. Right And Avoiding Mr. Wrong Part II by jtkoko9(f): 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2007
hey guys, i got dis boyfriend dat ve been contemplating dumping, our problem actually started like 2 years back when his ex was tryna kom back.i knew he still like d girl but didnt tink he was gonna accept her back. i found out he startd goin out wit d chick again, and d most annoyn thing was whn d girl kald me and told me all the things i told d guy in confidence. i confronted him and he denied it but i truly blve he did tell her cos i told him certain things dat i cudnt evn tell my mother and i was jus dsssapointd he cud betray me jus like dat. he's said he wunts me back but he isnt goin 2 apologise cos he didnt say enythng. i really love him but am afraid i cant jus accept him cos he's really hurt me.
Re: Finding Mr. Right And Avoiding Mr. Wrong Part II by sammy6(m): 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2007
@jtkoko9,
The guy Bleep up no be small.I hate guys that their mouths run like tap.Anyway follow your heart.
Re: Finding Mr. Right And Avoiding Mr. Wrong Part II by hitsales(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2007
jtkoko9:

hey guys, i got this boyfriend that ve been contemplating dumping, our problem actually started like 2 years back when his ex was trying to kom back.i knew he still like d girl but didnt think he was going to accept her back. i found out he startd goin out wit d chick again, and d most annoyn thing was whn d girl kald me and told me all the things i told d guy in confidence. i confronted him and he denied it but i truly blve he did tell her because i told him certain things that i cudnt evn tell my mother and i was jus dsssapointd he cud betray me jus like that. he's said he wunts me back but he isnt goin 2 apologise because he didnt say enythng. i really love him but am afraid i can't jus accept him because he's really hurt me.

Well koko,

I probably might try to help in this regard. One thing is for sure, If this guy you're dating knows the true meaning of love and commitment, I bet he aint gonna betray you like that. he's just a jerk and an ass-hole (permit me to use that word) to have disclose what you shared with him. Well, I won't blame him for some reasons, you may ask, well, you should have gotten the full confidence that he's done with his ex and ready for a new life. it takes time before someone can get over the past especially when it comes to relationship and has to do with the heart. It's much more riskier to have delve so heavily having given in to his plies. Anywayz, my advice is this, since this girl called you and told you most (if not all) the secrets you shared with him and he (your boyfriend) is still going out still, I assure you there's every tendercy that they may end-up as before and you'll be left in the dark biting your fingernails. Life's about choices and you just have to move on. I know you have love for this guy but since betrayal has set in, the you just have to take the other door. Think of what I tell you. You can still call me for more if you aint cleared on this,

Michael B
Re: Finding Mr. Right And Avoiding Mr. Wrong Part II by jtkoko9(f): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2007
thanks mikey u r a durlin.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas SMS / My Parent Says I Must Get Her Pregnant Before Our Wedding / Nairaland Ladies From 17 And Above Pls Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.