Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

This Is For The Guy To Know. It's A Secret! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / This Is For The Guy To Know. It's A Secret! (534 Views)

The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander / I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money / 'are You Free Tonight?' Hook Me Up A Secret Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is For The Guy To Know. It's A Secret! by hitsales(m): 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2007
Hi Guys,

I've just discovered something about women who play hard to get with men. Well, they do have their reasons in doing it. Sometimes, it is not they want to play hard to get with men, but it is the men who force them to play hard to get with them.

Women play hard to get for different reasons. Sometimes they just want to test your determination and the level of interest in them. But there are cases that they are simply just not interested in those guys at all!

But before we start to blame them on playing hard to get with us, let us be sure that we are not the reasons behind them playing it. Sometimes men just take things for granted. They will just chase after the women half-heartedly, which make the women think that they are not serious with them at all.

Women like to feel special, especially in the eyes of the man she likes. If a man just treats a woman like some other women out there, do you think that the chance of the woman accepting the man will be high? I doubt so.

I know that men also do play hard to get even before relationships. Sometimes we may just let them to wait for our call and sms. But the key here is not to overdo it, because when you do not know when to take the initiative, do not regret when she is gone.

But nonetheless, playing hard to get in relationships definitely will add some spice into it. It is part of the game, and the tactic of playing hard to get have be existent from ages ago. Women playing hard to get is very common. Do not give up when you meet one who plays it. If you are serious about her, find out why she does it, and turn the table around.

Tell me if you find this interesting, Someone just discussed that with me and she's a LADY!!!

Michael B!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Genue Girl / Lust Verus Love / I Want A Decent Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.