Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,579 members, 7,861,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

Does Anybody Know Much About Schooling And Living In New-zealand - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does Anybody Know Much About Schooling And Living In New-zealand (1264 Views)

Schooling And Working / Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean / Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anybody Know Much About Schooling And Living In New-zealand by loverher: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2011
Hello Folks,Am trying to get some information on this Country.New-Zealand.I mean Information about their Schools and everything about that.I discovered yesterday that the country is No 4 on the list of World's Happiest Countries.I have being Mailing the schools i could find though but still expecting their reply.Would post the schools web address here if i get a headway.By the way,Does anybody know if they have their Embassy here in Nigeria.I think the country is a Great Place to Study and Live.Or what do you all think?
Re: Does Anybody Know Much About Schooling And Living In New-zealand by AKASBABA1: 2:26am On Dec 18, 2011
they have embassy here,they have very nice places and schools but expensive.I had admission in 2003 but could to go because of finance,though they have scholarship but is very difficult to get their scholarship

Auckland University of Technology CBD, Auckland 2000i 17,821 132
Lincoln University Lincoln 1878 2,668 31
Massey University Palmerston North 1927 19,424 176
University of Auckland CBD, Auckland 1883 31,688 337
University of Canterbury Christchurch 1873 15,624 140
University of Otago Dunedin 1869 19,179 248
University of Waikato Hamilton 1964 10,606 91
Victoria University of Wellington

the cheapest school in New Zealand is N1.5 and the air fare to new zealand is 380,000.You can decide if you want it
Re: Does Anybody Know Much About Schooling And Living In New-zealand by loverher: 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2011
Thanks Akas-baba for the info.I really appreciate it.However i still gat some things i needed to know.How did you go about the admission process?I got a reply from university of Auckland just today and the admission requirements seems to be on the high side.Please i wont mind the money.How did you get the admission and which sch admitted you?Which sch goes for 1.5million i might consider that.Am not thinking of the Scholarship as i believe it wld be extremely difficult for foreign students.You can drop ur number mine, I wld try and see if i can give you a call and we'll talk more on it.
Thanks bro,
Re: Does Anybody Know Much About Schooling And Living In New-zealand by AKASBABA1: 3:29am On Dec 20, 2011
Re: Does Anybody Know Much About Schooling And Living In New-zealand by loverher: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2011
Thanks Akas baba.I have sent you a mail, Expecting to get your reply asap.We gat lots to talk on, I really appreciate your trying to help.You're Blessed
Re: Does Anybody Know Much About Schooling And Living In New-zealand by AKASBABA1: 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2011
I have replied your email.Sorry their embassy is no longer here in Nigeria.If your have your admission you can apply for the regions representative now located in UK or through their online visa platform.For now all you need is the admission because that is the basic thing that you need in your move to New Zealand.

Wishing you success in your application
Re: Does Anybody Know Much About Schooling And Living In New-zealand by opad(m): 5:41am On Apr 05, 2012
@AKAS, Do you knw of TAFE programmes in Australia? If yes, is it realistic getting a Student permit from the embassy to study a 1year TAFE programme for sme1 dat has no travel history?
Re: Does Anybody Know Much About Schooling And Living In New-zealand by AKASBABA1: 10:19am On Apr 05, 2012
Yes,its possible.You don't need to have a travel experience for that.

(1) (Reply)

Congress Of National Open University Students / Message For NANS To ASUU/ASUP / Jamb Cbt Simulator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.