Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (865131 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:31am On Jul 21, 2013
Muhammad Javed: yup

Your father can apply for general visiting visa, what does he do? Work, own a business or what?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MuhammadJaved(m): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2013
I has his own business, What are the doc. required?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by IamJerry: 11:50am On Jul 21, 2013
Please justwise, kindly answer my last question! Thank you;

Okay thank you justwise and please don't be angry for too much questions......my last question is:

If I write the TOELF this year, can I still use it for next year
JANUARY or APRIL admission?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
IamJerry: Please justwise, kindly answer my last question! Thank you;

Okay thank you justwise and please don't be angry for too much questions......my last question is:

If I write the TOELF this year, can I still use it for next year
JANUARY or APRIL admission?

Sure you can
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by IamJerry: 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
justwise:

Sure you can

Thank you justwise for your time.....may Almighty God continue to bless you! Am done with my questions and I must confess that your answers are helpful.

Thanks a million for your time!!! Most appreciated!!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MuhammadJaved(m): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
Yes Mr. Justwise he has his own business
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ibomboy: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2013
justwise:

Yes...very important

Thanks justwise, however u didn't say whether there was still any need to present a bank statement since i have a full scholarship covering tuition and maintenance. The appendix 8 self assessment PBS form asks in qusetions 6.16 about the amount ur official sponsor is paying towards your fees which in my case is full. Then in Q 6.17 asks if you have any remaining fees and maintenance still due for payment? In fact the Q 6.16, to 6.20 is confusing for me. Would you be so kind as to take a look at these questions 6.16 to 6.20 and advise me on how to fill that section. (bearing in mind that I had paid 4600 for my fees b4 i got the scholarship and i had maintenance in my account 7200 but had started spending from since i got the scholarship is now about 6800). Just trying to fill the form and have my appointment on tues.
Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by samueltin: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2013
@justwise, like i said, tomorrow is my collection date!(My heart skips). I submitted My statement of result carrying the. Registrar's number and a certified Transcript duly stamped and signed.all tuition fees paid with a month booked accomodation with the college. Yet i still maintained 10000pounds for 33days before my application,Zenith bank PLC,My CAS,and Oanda. Print out, passport ,2p.photograph and My. Visa form. @plz i hope am safe oooo! Av been avn sleepless night againt 2mao...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by foce(m): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
My people una good afternoon, pls I have a question, If someone gets a 6months uk visiting visa on the grounds that he is working in a company here in 9ja which is formality and in his application he stated that he wants to go for a 2weeks holidays, how long do u think will be proper for him to stay over there since his aim is to apply for 2yrs visa when the 6months expires
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by samueltin: 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
@justwise please say something! Arrrrrgh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sollie001: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
justwise:

Look for cheap hotel in the city where your uni is located, book for 2days and use it to look for accommodation. Or search for accommodation like B&B (Bed and Breakfast) they are pretty cheap.

thanks a lot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by fg17: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
Justwise and samueltin I have made a serious mistake.

After booking appointment, I couldn't print immediately and I forgot to copy the Reference Number. Will i get an email confirming my appointment(bearing the reference number). please help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
Muhammad Javed: Yes Mr. Justwise he has his own business

Sure he can apply for general visiting visa, attach his business registration paper, tax certificate, business account, his personal account, his marriage certificate, family pictures, if he owns house then he can add the documents and make hotel booking in the UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
ibomboy:

Thanks justwise, however u didn't say whether there was still any need to present a bank statement since i have a full scholarship covering tuition and maintenance. The appendix 8 self assessment PBS form asks in qusetions 6.16 about the amount ur official sponsor is paying towards your fees which in my case is full. Then in Q 6.17 asks if you have any remaining fees and maintenance still due for payment? In fact the Q 6.16, to 6.20 is confusing for me. Would you be so kind as to take a look at these questions 6.16 to 6.20 and advise me on how to fill that section. (bearing in mind that I had paid 4600 for my fees b4 i got the scholarship and i had maintenance in my account 7200 but had started spending from since i got the scholarship is now about 6800). Just trying to fill the form and have my appointment on tues.
Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response

Your sponsorship letter is enough, you don't need to add your own bank statement because the sponsorship letter covers your fees and maintenance money. In sections where they asked if you have any remaining fees and maintenance to pay you have to say no because you paid all your fees and have you maintenance money ready.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
foce: My people una good afternoon, pls I have a question, If someone gets a 6months uk visiting visa on the grounds that he is working in a company here in 9ja which is formality and in his application he stated that he wants to go for a 2weeks holidays, how long do u think will be proper for him to stay over there since his aim is to apply for 2yrs visa when the 6months expires

2weeks. if you have stated in your application form that you are going to stay for 2weeks please stick to that, staying more than that maybe put a question mark on your next renewer.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2013
fg17: Justwise and samueltin I have made a serious mistake.

After booking appointment, I couldn't print immediately and I forgot to copy the Reference Number. Will i get an email confirming my appointment(bearing the reference number). please help.

I think they do email the appointment to you. Just wait and see if they do that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
samueltin: @justwise, like i said, tomorrow is my collection date!(My heart skips). I submitted My statement of result carrying the. Registrar's number and a certified Transcript duly stamped and signed.all tuition fees paid with a month booked accomodation with the college. Yet i still maintained 10000pounds for 33days before my application,Zenith bank PLC,My CAS,and Oanda. Print out, passport ,2p.photograph and My. Visa form. @plz i hope am safe oooo! Av been avn sleepless night againt 2mao...

Nothing anybody will say here that will change the outcome, you just have to go and pick up your passport.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ibomboy: 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
justwise:

Your sponsorship letter is enough, you don't need to add your own bank statement because the sponsorship letter covers your fees and maintenance money. In sections where they asked if you have any remaining fees and maintenance to pay you have to say no because you paid all your fees and have you maintenance money ready.

Thank you so much Justwise. I'll keep you posted on my application. I appreciate your work in this area. Once again Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
ibomboy:

Thank you so much Justwise. I'll keep you posted on my application. I appreciate your work in this area. Once again Thanks.

Before i forget....is the company sponsoring you a mulch-national one?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by master007: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2013
fg17: Justwise and samueltin I have made a serious mistake.

Go back to www.ukvac-ng.com, click on book appointment. Then check below. You would see print Booking confirmation. But incase they don't send you and email confirmation. Just re-book because these is rush hour period for students.
Hope these helps
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 22, 2013
At just wise I attached only one passport photograph to my vfs form dat I submitted!some said dey attached 2 o!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by joel911: 9:22am On Jul 22, 2013
I wish you goodluck. Please which VAC did u apply and when?

samueltin: @justwise, like i said, tomorrow is my collection date!(My heart skips). I submitted My statement of result carrying the. Registrar's number and a certified Transcript duly stamped and signed.all tuition fees paid with a month booked accomodation with the college. Yet i still maintained 10000pounds for 33days before my application,Zenith bank PLC,My CAS,and Oanda. Print out, passport ,2p.photograph and My. Visa form. @plz i hope am safe oooo! Av been avn sleepless night againt 2mao...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Detoyl: 10:54am On Jul 22, 2013
Hello..pls..what is meant by established presence...I just finished my foundation program in uk and I want to reapply 4 visa....but the problem is that though I av enough found for non established presence which is £7200 but I don't know what to fill in the application form. Cause am not sure if I have established presence which maintenance to show in bank account will just be £1600....I don't want situation whereby I will fill non established presence and they will say I av established presence....thank u
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2013
Detoyl: Hello..pls..what is meant by established presence...I just finished my foundation program in uk and I want to reapply 4 visa....but the problem is that though I av enough found for non established presence which is £7200 but I don't know what to fill in the application form. Cause am not sure if I have established presence which maintenance to show in bank account will just be £1600....I don't want situation whereby I will fill non established presence and they will say I av established presence....thank u

How long have you been in the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Detoyl: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
9 months and I just finished on june
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ibomboy: 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
justwise:

Before i forget....is the company sponsoring you a mulch-national one?
Yeah Its the World Bank Scholarship under the JJ/WBGSP.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
ibomboy:
Yeah Its the World Bank Scholarship under the JJ/WBGSP.

Ok good.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
Detoyl: 9 months and I just finished on june

You are qualified for reduced maintenance money.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by samueltin: 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
@justwise and all! just got my entry clearance today grin 2years for 18months programme. am happy and so delighted. many more success on the way, moving nextweek,cuz i need to do some shopping .lol

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
samueltin: @justwise and all! just got my entry clearance today grin 2years for 18months programme. am happy and so delighted. many more success on the way, moving nextweek,cuz i need to do some shopping .lol

Congratulation! Enjoy your studies.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by fellow(m): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
samueltin: @justwise and all! just got my entry clearance today grin 2years for 18months programme. am happy and so delighted. many more success on the way, moving nextweek,cuz i need to do some shopping .lol

Congrats bro...

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.