Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (865667 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kemkem30(f): 11:06am On Aug 14, 2014
dannyabba:
I haven't had cough in yearssss! And all the symptoms of TB I was asked about, I answered "NO" to all. But for some reason, it just wasn't clear. I don't know why though. We were only 2 out of about 60+ that did X-ray that day. I'm sure you'll be fine. Just pray about it and relax. It will be well! smiley
Okay thanks. Amen o

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kemkem30(f): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2014
spikesC:

TB and cough is not the same thing. You have an alergy, not TB. When i did mine, i was having very deep cough. Yet, it turned out negative.

But they told me i had a problem with the structure of my lungs. They gave me extra materials, a CD containing the scan and a document describing it, all sealed. They told me to see a doctor and that i should present those to him.

I came back, gave it to my brother, a medical doctor, after reading the hard copy document, he dismissed it as cough. Within days it was all over wink

Now you reminded me of it, i think am gonna go read that CD lipsrsealed
Hopefully, he's still with it
I know what I have is allergy, I just wanted to know if any unclear xray will make them recommend one for sputum test. Anyway I will just pray and be hopeful. Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
@sassybee
I've been replying ur mail but it seems you're getting them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sassybee: 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
spikesC: @sassybee
I've been replying ur mail but it seems you're getting them

Yea I got them but I can't view them I dunno why.. Have you heard from home office yet? Concerning the status of your application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
DonOms:

To add to what SpikeC already told you; If your statement was valid and required money held for appropriate date, you'll have a good chance of winning a review BUT you don't know when the decision of the review will be made to you. I only advice a review in a case where you're convinced to win AND you have at least 35days before resumption. Otherwise, just re-apply and accept the unfortunate incident. This time, use only one statement (as long as it has all your money) and possibly highlight the important figures and dates. All the best.

@ DonOms and SpikeC if am going to do the review after a new application has been send in, am going to put all the statement of account i included in my application that was refused or just the review forms alone? and secondly i am waiting for my school to send me a new cas and am ready to apply with one statement that 5 million has been there for the past 2 month under name and its still there till now so my question is if i re apply now with just one statement and all the money needed is there,whats my chance of getting the visa?please advice me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sukber: 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

@ DonOms and SpikeC if am going to do the review after a new application has been send in, am going to put all the statement of account i included in my application that was refused or just the review forms alone? and secondly i am waiting for my school to send me a new cas and am ready to apply with one statement that 5 million has been there for the past 2 month under name and its still there till now so my question is if i re apply now with just one statement and all the money needed is there,whats my chance of getting the visa?please advice me
I will advice u to only reapply, d one statement is kk, provided d money is up 2 28days. My advise is: (1) get in a new CAS from yur school and reapply asap. (2) submit in Abuja to get a quick response. (3) You will get d visa, if u follow my advice.
NB: do not REVIEW, but REAPPLY instead.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
sukber:
I will advice u to only reapply, d one statement is kk, provided d money is up 2 28days. My advise is: (1) get in a new CAS from yur school and reapply asap. (2) submit in Abuja to get a quick response. (3) You will get d visa, if u follow my advice.

@ sukber. Thanks thats what i want to do by applying in abuja and use ups to send it back to lagos for me and one thing i have noticed about abuja people is that 9 out 10 people get approval email before they get there visa and that conclusion is based on what i have been reading here o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
sukber:

My school told me to send a copy of my bank statement to them to reissue cas for me and i did but am just hoping they send a new cas because i have send it to them since tuesday and they have only acknowledge for receiving my email and am still waiting to hear from them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ruksy: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ha...pls where did you submit your application?

akmoses:
Finally submitted my application on monday and did my interview on tuesday. The wait begins.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
sassybee:

Yea I got them but I can't view them I dunno why.. Have you heard from home office yet? Concerning the status of your application
nope, nothing yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

I have said this before, you cannot apply for a new visa and also file for a review on your old application which was denied. You have to chose one, a review or a new application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
spikesC:

I have said this before, you cannot apply for a new visa and also file for a review on your old application which was denied. You have to chose one, a review or a new application

Ok i have choose to reapply butmy school told me to send a copy of my bank statement to them to reissue cas for me and i did but am just hoping they send a new cas because i have send it to them since tuesday and they have only acknowledge for receiving my email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by akmoses: 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
ruksy: Ha...pls where did you submit your application?

abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

Ok i have choose to reapply butmy school told me to send a copy of my bank statement to them to reissue cas for me and i did but am just hoping they send a new cas because i have send it to them since tuesday and they have only acknowledge for receiving my email

Call them on the phone and insist they send it today because you no longer have time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
akmoses:

abuja

@ akmoses how come you did not do your interview the day you submitted ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
spikesC:

Call them on the phone and insist they send it today because you no longer have time.

Insisting on things may not help your situation!
This is the very busiest time for UK. schools as people get their exam results and are looking for places.

If you start demanding then your application might just go to the bottom of the pile!
Have patience!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
spikesC:

BCIE is my agent that has been dealing with them and i called the lady in charge today and she said she only receive acknowledge email and that email was forwarded to me but she said she will push for it today, so do you think i should cal the school today myself to hurry them up and explain thing to them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by akmoses: 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

@ akmoses how come you did not do your interview the day you submitted ?

the interviewers were tired cos it was at abt 4pm i did my biometrics, hence they rescheduled for the next day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by IntroVAT: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
hello all,
Pls i'm confused.
intend to apply for student visa soon (waiting for my 28 days money) and I see here people say they're using IELTS.

Pls my school didn't require ielts o. they gave me admission with just my waec English. hope i'm good?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ocheejemb: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
IntroVAT: hello all,
Pls i'm confused.
intend to apply for student visa soon (waiting for my 28 days money) and I see here people say they're using IELTS.

Pls my school didn't require ielts o. they gave me admission with just my waec English. hope i'm good?

Yes, thats fine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
akmoses:

the interviewers were tired cos it was at abt 4pm i did my biometrics, hence they rescheduled for the next day

thats cool then because i intend to fly to abuja when i get my cas and pls can u confirm for me if they dont ask at the entrance for your interview appointment time at the gate that all they ask for is application and things?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
worry359:

Insisting on things may not help your situation!
This is the very busiest time for UK. schools as people get their exam results and are looking for places.

If you start demanding then your application might just go to the bottom of the pile!
Have patience!

When you send the school, or even any organisation, an email, it gets queued up. The worst is if it's under the general international email box.

Now, from my many years experience, a caller is priority. You call the school/organisation, tell them that you sent them an email. They will ask for your personal details, find the mail and confirm reciept. They then move it to the appropriate department and forward your call to them.

Still on the phone, you tell that person ur request and explain the situation, they get to skip the others and do yours immediately.

Cas generation doesn't take more than 5 minutes, the problem is always the queue. All my CAS came out same day that payment is confirmed. It will only cost me some minutes.

btw, when i said insist, i didn't mean typical Nigerian big man harassment grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by akmoses: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

thats cool then because i intend to fly to abuja when i get my cas and pls can u confirm for me if they dont ask at the entrance for your interview appointment time at the gate that all they ask for is application and things?

just online application and passport (and as such, bcie should have advised you to use one statement rather than both)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
akmoses:

just online application and passport (and as such, bcie should have advised you to use one statement rather than both)
Abuja is cool then thats even if you get there early then you can do your things before your time not like lagos that you will have to wait till 15min before your appointment,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

BCIE is my agent that has been dealing with them and i called the lady in charge today and she said she only receive acknowledge email and that email was forwarded to me but she said she will push for it today, so do you think i should cal the school today myself to hurry them up and explain thing to them?

The email might have just been an automated message and the lady would not want to press them as she even has other things and clients to attend to.

I would say yes, call them. When they move ur mail to the cas/finance department, ask them to forward your call there too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chioti(f): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
So for those of us in Lagos, what's the quickest time one can hope to get a reply concerning the application? Then is the day you book an appointment, the same day you submit your documents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
spikesC:

The email might have just been an automated message and the lady would not want to press them as she even has other things and clients to attend to.

I would say yes, call them. When they move ur mail to the cas/finance department, ask them to forward your call there too.

I will call them now now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kindebo: 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Chioti: So for those of us in Lagos, what's the quickest time one can hope to get a reply concerning the application? Then is the day you book an appointment, the same day you submit your documents.
btw 5-11 days, yes it's the same day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chioti(f): 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
kindebo: btw 5-11 days, yes it's the same day.

Ok, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

I will call them now now

i just called them and they told me on the phone that the request has been made and that my agent will let me know when the CAS is out, but my question is that who generate the cas number ? is it the school or the immigration please reply oh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by muami(m): 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
CAS is generated by the UK Home Office and not the school and it can actually be gotten in one working day if the school s serious. If they have actually sent the request as they claim, it should be generated same day or the next day at the most.
Bambamzzzz:

i just called them and they told me on the phone that the request has been made and that my agent will let me know when the CAS is out, but my question is that who generate the cas number ? is it the school or the immigration please reply oh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
muami: CAS is generated by the UK Home Office and not the school and it can actually be gotten in one working day if the school s serious. If they have actually sent the request as they claim, it should be generated same day or the next day at the most.

Well. i know white people always say the truth about stuffs like this but i did not ask them the date the request was made.all i was told by the man that i spoke with is that it has been requested for and they will send it to my agent as soon as it comes out.
Am just very worried here but i know GOD is in control

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.