Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (866903 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by chivitech: 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
mhoreh:

can both of you seriously stop this, everyone on this thread is very important and lots of people have been helped.... selfless service isnt being jobless its all about helping people and we all on this thread aint jobless, we are all just aiming to help one another
for the love of God @justwise and @rachii biko make una stop, it haf do, na beg we they beg una, dont divert the aim

Yes o, the wise mhoreh, I feel you joor. How many days left for your 28 days to be completed?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by royal34: 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
thanks guys smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mrbavs: 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
mrbavs: Hello experts in the house, i submitted my tier 4 application on 5th August, today is the 12th day and my application status has not changed as it still reads "your application has been forwarded to the british high commission", another issue i have is that i was not interviewed because the UKVI staff had to close at 2:30pm when it got to my turn, I need your prayers as well as observations has proven that some members here have prophetic tongues.

Guys i really need your feedbacks because i want to know what to do because my school already resumed 4th August but still have till 1st September to be admitted and registered into the program. Thanks

Justwise, SpikeC, some1 should please respond to my earlier message, 12th working day gone already,how many times does the tracking status change before getting an approval? Is there any1 here who also submitted on the said date and have gotten approval? the longer i wait the closer i get to my last resumption date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
mrbavs: Hello experts in the house, i submitted my tier 4 application on 5th August, today is the 12th day and my application status has not changed as it still reads "your application has been forwarded to the british high commission", another issue i have is that i was not interviewed because the UKVI staff had to close at 2:30pm when it got to my turn, I need your prayers as well as observations has proven that some members here have prophetic tongues.

Guys i really need your feedbacks because i want to know what to do because my school already resumed 4th August but still have till 1st September to be admitted and registered into the program. Thanks

Did you get an extension letter from you school? Is your school a private college or an university?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mhoreh: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
chivitech:

Yes o, the wise mhoreh, I feel you joor. How many days left for your 28 days to be completed?
lol @chivitech u haf fished me out here, to think i thought u wld respond b4 posting that comment, 15days to go smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mrbavs: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
justwise:

Did you get an extension letter from you school? Is your school a private college or an university?

I did not get an extention letter from my school and yes my school is a private college. Does that have a negative impact on me?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ruksy: 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hi, let me help with the little knowledge I have. I submittrd in Ikeja so I don't know how Abujas proceedings are. I did not have an interview either for thesame reason you did not have so that cannot be the reason why there is a delay with yours. However, mine took 6 working days as I submitted my app on the 11th. I suggest you just wait it out since max is 15 working days. If it exceeds that, then begin to worry. The status for me on VFS changed today to application processing to Visa Application Centre so I am guessing it changes only once before the approval. Asides that, I think you should just talk to God. It is your best bet now, especially to calm your nerves.

mrbavs:

Justwise, SpikeC, some1 should please respond to my earlier message, 12th working day gone already,how many times does the tracking status change before getting an approval? Is there any1 here who also submitted on the said date and have gotten approval? the longer i wait the closer i get to my last resumption date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
mrbavs:

I did not get an extention letter from my school and yes my school is a private college. Does that have a negative impact on me?
See the list on the link below, is your school there?
If so then that is your problem!

http://www.nus.org.uk/PageFiles/59144/Institutions_Updated2.pdf
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
mrbavs:

Lets hope and be positive that your late submission will not influence their decision, extension letter would have made things a lot less nervy

Private colleges are always doing the August early course start date which is too early for many students.

Just be positive
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
Amosiye: kk. Thanks. Is it the vfs office I should call.

UKVI
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by guiddoti: 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
Olisedinma: Hello,
Please I need your input and advice.

I received my CAS on the 18th of August and started counting my 28 days on the 20th of August, meaning that 28 days will be up on the 17th of sept. I was wondering if this is a good move considering that school commences in the 3rd week of september
This is high risk. You can write your admissions office of your school for additional latest start date of two weeks, which must reflect on your CAS. Which date are you resuming?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by alizenbohr: 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
Justwise,

Please while applying for the visa (just opened my account), I saw Tier 4 (General), Tier 4 (Sponsored), Tier 4 (Scholarship), Tier 4 (Child).

I'm on a scholarship by a mutinational for tution, accomodation & upkeep.

Should I select Sponsored or Scholarship ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Pweety1: 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
mrbavs:

@mrbays, how do one check status or track the application. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Pweety1: 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
Pweety1:

@mrbays, how do one check status or track the application. Thank you.

I just checked... don't bother.... Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by delnero: 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
francistayo: I am,when do u intend going?
1st of september
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by guiddoti: 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
delnero: 1st of september
Glasgow all the way.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by delnero: 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
guiddoti: Glasgow all the way.
are u also going to gcu
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by guiddoti: 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
delnero: are u also going to gcu
strathclyde
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mrbavs: 11:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
worry359:
See the list on the link below, is your school there?
If so then that is your problem!

http://www.nus.org.uk/PageFiles/59144/Institutions_Updated2.pdf

@worry359, thanks for the update but mine is LSC "London School of Commerce" just saw your responces,really grateful,i hope to get an approval latest tuesday by God's grace.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
alizenbohr: Justwise,

Please while applying for the visa (just opened my account), I saw Tier 4 (General), Tier 4 (Sponsored), Tier 4 (Scholarship), Tier 4 (Child).

I'm on a scholarship by a mutinational for tution, accomodation & upkeep.

Should I select Sponsored or Scholarship ?

If the named "multinational" can sponsor you and you have a sponsor letter to that effect, apply for a Tier 4 (Sponsored) Student.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ocheejemb: 12:20am On Aug 22, 2014
Rachii: No you don't have to leave the money. They bank only confirms to them your bal as at the date your statement was printed. They bank doesn't have the right to give them the balance as at when the came to confirm.

I agree with this statement. Unless the UKVI are happy to break their own UK Data protection laws outside the UK, the best they can do is verify that the statements given to them are genuine. No bank in the UK will divulge your personal information without a Section 29 order siged by a judge.

I don't believe there is any fraud or dishonesty in withdrawing the money or whatever after getting the visa, as long as you are not planning to cheat the system in some way, and you have a genuine plan to pay your fees and living costs in the UK(which is admittedly difficult to determine). Truth of the matter is not many Brits can boast of having these kinds of funds just sitting in their bank account doing nothing for 28 days. As someone mentioned, even the Uni's have instalmental plans for a reason, because not everyone can afford to cough out 10 - 22k plus pounds tuition + 9 months living allowances at once, and that in itself should not exclude you from getting your British degree. Spreading the cost may make it much easier.

The money in your account for 28 days really is just proof to UKVI that you have access to that kind of money ANYWAY.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by francistayo: 6:21am On Aug 22, 2014
guiddoti: Glasgow all the way.
nice one, can we exchange contact
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by francistayo: 6:22am On Aug 22, 2014
guiddoti: strathclyde
Gcu too,lets exchange contact pls

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Miada: 6:56am On Aug 22, 2014
Good morning, Please from what time to what time do they give out the TB certificates on Friday like today?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by delnero: 7:10am On Aug 22, 2014
delnero: 1st of september
@francistayo send me ur contact or pin to my twitter handle @kenobi4real
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by chi4b82(f): 7:39am On Aug 22, 2014
Please if my mum is sponsoring me, is it tier4 general or tier 4 sponsored? Though she moved the money to my account. Please would like to know as I am about filling my form. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dorothy0324: 8:14am On Aug 22, 2014
Hello everyone..please who knows how long it takes to get a CAS from the university of nottingham. I made a deposit this wednesday(bank transfer) and i havent gotten any confirmation and i hve my visa appointment for nextweek wednesday.. im worried if i will get it before then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2014
dorothy0324: Hello everyone..please who knows how long it takes to get a CAS from the university of nottingham. I made a deposit this wednesday(bank transfer) and i havent gotten any confirmation and i hve my visa appointment for nextweek wednesday.. im worried if i will get it before then.
You must be patient!
This is the time when schools are busy, thousands of students looking for places.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dorothy0324: 8:25am On Aug 22, 2014
worry359:
You must be patient!
This is the time when schools are busy, thousands of students looking for places.
pheww!! Thanks aloy.i will just keep on waiting for their reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bidibudi: 8:49am On Aug 22, 2014
GVA: Please how true is it that Ikeja is not conducting interview sessions? Mine is tomorrow please.
@justwise pls is it true ikeja office don't conduct interview any longer for tier4 I already ve an appointment for 26th of this month
Pls justwise my schl resumes on the 6th and my interview is on the 26th Is this a red light
Though lecture starts on the 15th
Pls what is stand here
And about the ikeja visa office what it means by not conducting interview cos they gave me an appointment date for 26th.
Thanks
Urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by TeamclicksAir: 9:57am On Aug 22, 2014
francistayo: D visa processing is getting faster now,a frnd summit ed on 11th Aug nd got a mail today 20th dat d visa bin approved,making it 6 working days
real fast... grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mhoreh: 10:06am On Aug 22, 2014
TeamclicksAir:
real fast... grin grin
how many days did yours take @TeamclicksAir

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (503)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.