Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (869426 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mokholar: 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
DonOms:

What's your plan for accommodation?

I intend getting either from the school or renting outside..

I don't know what to say if they ask me...

Spikesc please help me out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by koded1999(m): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Congrat ganiyat I received approval on the 9th. So hopefully next Monday or tuesday smiley
Ganiyat95: @koded1999 I submitted my application on the 3rd of september, got my approval mail on the 7th. I went on the 10th and it wasn't available. Just got my visa today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kemkem30(f): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
justwise:

You have a good case and if presented well you will have little or no problem getting a visa.

Get letter of consent from your hubby explaining why he will be unable to accompany you, he need to attach data page of his passport, copy of visa to the country he is presently studying in, his admission letter, copy of his study leave from his company in Nigeria and marriage certificate

Its basically two steps....1. he explains the situation in the consent letter and 2. Attach those documents to back it up.

Thanks a lot @justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by xkobans: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
#clearsthroat

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that I wish to again say that I have received my visa. My unending gratitude goes to Prof. Justwise first of all for his relentless presence on this thread. It may surprise you to know that I have always been a silent observer on this thread and have followed it for as long as I can remember. However time would fail me to list names and give reverence to everyone who made this journey as smooth a ride as possible. To DonOms, HudsonBanks *winks*, Bambamzz, tobee, paradise, dortmund, EAkoteyon,_____________, etc. (please fill your name in if I omit it, I'm human, ain't perfect) If I fail to mention your name, it doesn't mean that I don't acknowledge your priceless advices, like I stated, I'm human. To all those awaiting theirs, your next in line, don't loose faith or fret. To all those having one challenge or the other, don't loose faith, your miracle is neigh, to all those yet to apply and are reading this, stay clear off teleperformance. To Seun, thanks for creating this platform that has become a cornucopia of knowledge. To all those leaving soon, GODSPEED!

I remain my humble self, Xkobans.

#drops mic

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HudsonBanks(m): 12:43am On Sep 13, 2014
xkobans: #clearsthroat

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that I wish to again say that I have received my visa. My unending gratitude goes to Prof. Justwise first of all for his relentless presence on this thread. It may surprise you to know that I have always been a silent observer on this thread and have followed it for as long as I can remember. However time would fail me to list names and give reverence to everyone who made this journey as smooth a ride as possible. To DonOms, HudsonBanks *winks*, Bambamzz, tobee, paradise, dortmund, EAkoteyon,_____________, etc. (please fill your name in if I omit it, I'm human, ain't perfect) If I fail to mention your name, it doesn't mean that I don't acknowledge your priceless advices, like I stated, I'm human. To all those awaiting theirs, your next in line, don't loose faith or fret. To all those having one challenge or the other, don't loose faith, your miracle is neigh, to all those yet to apply and are reading this, stay clear off teleperformance. To Seun, thanks for creating this platform that has become a cornucopia of knowledge. To all those leaving soon, GODSPEED!

#drops mic

Stags reppin on point! grin wink

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 2:35am On Sep 13, 2014
mokholar:

Tell them exactly what you stated here. And that you would book a hotel for a few days to check out the rooms yourself
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 3:00am On Sep 13, 2014
mokholar:

Where will you sleep on the day you arrive the UK? If it's a hotel or a known address, tell them your plan and that you'll get to rent a place thereafter. Have sufficient cash in hand and if possible, book a hotel (without deposit) so as to show your genuineness.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 3:01am On Sep 13, 2014

#drops mic

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 3:01am On Sep 13, 2014
Ganiyat95: @koded1999 I submitted my application on the 3rd of september, got my approval mail on the 7th. I went on the 10th and it wasn't available. Just got my visa today.

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sashacoleman: 6:56am On Sep 13, 2014
paradisewoods: got my visa today. I don comot for Teleperformance phantasmagoria. @tobee @eaktoyen best of luck

Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 13, 2014
Good morning everyone, I think I have a problem. Am about to submit my application tried booking appointment at ikeja centre but the available date is on the 23rd and school resumes on the 26th. But teleperformance vi that people are been warned to stay away from have date starting from on the 15th. Should I book for ikeja or go with teleperformance vi.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:09am On Sep 13, 2014

#drops mic

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by munchfani: 7:11am On Sep 13, 2014
thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by EAkoteyon: 7:22am On Sep 13, 2014
[quote author=munchfani]gud morning guys,please i need an urgent advise. i was refused visa on friday 12/09/2014 due to bank statement not upto date ie i printed bank statement to early. i intend to submit another application on monday 15/09/2014. please guy is it too early to reapply? do i need another CAS number from the school?....runing outta patience, i need your help pls....thanks[/quote
sorry about that. what do u mean by u statement not up to date? I'm aware d earliest u can print statement is 31 days before visa application. of course u need a new CAS from your school as d initial one automatically expires.
when is d deadline for registration in your sch? that will tell if u can still reapply.
Someone like me have to reapply on 18 August after refusal based on insufficient maintenance fund

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tirmizi: 7:44am On Sep 13, 2014
Hi guys! I need urgent advice. So I need to show £7380 for maintenance in my parents' account. The problem is that my mother has a joint account with my elder brother. Will this create problems? Do I need to provide letter of consent from both my mother and brother?

Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by munchfani: 8:11am On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kingsilly(m): 8:14am On Sep 13, 2014
munchfani: gud morning guys,please i need an urgent advise. i was refused visa on friday 12/09/2014 due to bank statement not upto date ie i printed bank statement to early. i intend to submit another application on monday 15/09/2014. please guy is it too early to reapply? do i need another CAS number from the school?....runing outta patience, i need your help pls....thanks

How old was ur bank statement to d day u submitted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by EAkoteyon: 8:22am On Sep 13, 2014
munchfani: @EAkoteyon, thanks for the reply. bank statement printed with enough funds on 15 july 2014. application submitted on 26 August 2014.
can go ahead a print another bank statement on Monday and reapply within a short period? skool starts on 22 September. kindly reply bro
there's nothing wrong to apply immediately. Go ahead! But when is d last day for registration? If possible u can travel all d way to abuja vfs office if u can book earlier appointment. it pays off.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by munchfani: 8:42am On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by royal34: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2014
goldendraco: Good morning everyone, I think I have a problem. Am about to submit my application tried booking appointment at ikeja centre but the available date is on the 23rd and school resumes on the 26th. But teleperformance vi that people are been warned to stay away from have date starting from on the 15th. Should I book for ikeja or go with teleperformance vi.

it would be wise to book ikeja judging from this thread. Also find out your uni's latest date of resumption.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tobee: 9:00am On Sep 13, 2014

#drops mic

Hehehe, been waiting for ur speech since u tagged speechloading. Not bad though. Hope u took tomtom before this delivery cheesy. Anyways , congrats cool

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by EAkoteyon: 9:12am On Sep 13, 2014
munchfani: bank statement was more than 30 days. not my fault I tried to explain things to my sponsor. thanks guys for the help. pls do u guys have an idea if its possible to get a new CAS number within a day or two?
yea possible within a day. inform them early. You didn't say your last day of registration.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by maka11: 9:13am On Sep 13, 2014
@ dortmound am happy for u oo I'm jetting down there on monday #team22
dortmund01:

@Tobee, Congrats. seems I saw you by infering from your post. I got mine too today. I applied on the 22nd, so today made it 15 working days. I hope mine can encourage some people that 15 working days is possible. I really prayed oh because I must not miss induction on the 18th and God heard my cry. Westminster, all the way.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by munchfani: 9:28am On Sep 13, 2014
i havent got a clue about the last day of registration. but will defo speak to the skool on monday. thanks alot guys.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dortmund01: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2014
maka11: @ dortmound am happy for u oo I'm jetting down there on monday #team22

Thanks boss. hoping to hear the good news soon.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by xkobans: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2014
tobee:

Thanks, guess I saw u too. My no was 287. Paradisewood, congrats again. Gbemmiey, best of luck.

I was 282 obviously we crossed path. Lol.

tobee:
Hehehe, been waiting for ur speech since u tagged speechloading. Not bad though. Hope u took tomtom before this delivery cheesy. Anyways , congrats cool

Thank you oo. Congrats to u too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2014
royal34:

it would be wise to book ikeja judging from this thread. Also find out your uni's latest date of resumption.

The school said I have 10 working days to resume after the official school resumption date which is 30th of September. But I have booked my appointment for teleperformance in vi, and on my application I picked 3rd of October as the intended date of departure. Should I change it to ikeja centre. As I'm scared of this teleperformance people
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dortmund01: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2014
munchfani: i havent got a clue about the last day of registration. but will defo speak to the skool on monday. thanks alot guys.

@munchfani, U will also need to scan a copy of the decision to your school and also send the updated statement to them that shows that you have the required funds. Tell them that you want to apply on tuesday and hope you can get your CAS that same number so that you could fill the form again and book your appointment. You can get your CAS in a day but make sure you have all these documents scanned before monday so that you can mail it to them first thing in the morning.
Good luck mate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dortmund01: 9:45am On Sep 13, 2014
gbemmiey: Thanks @tobee. Paradisewoods, xobans and dortmund01 congrats cheesy, officially moving to the other thread wink

Thanks. whats the link to the other thread oh.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kingsilly(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2014
goldendraco:

The school said I have 10 working days to resume after the official school resumption date which is 30th of September. But I have booked my appointment for teleperformance in vi, and on my application I picked 3rd of October as the intended date of departure. Should I change it to ikeja centre. As I'm scared of this teleperformance people

Guy change to ikeja for ur own good...unless u wanna defer for January(yea teleperformance dat bad)..

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kingsilly(m): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2014
dortmund01:

Thanks. whats the link to the other thread oh.
what THREAD
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by EAkoteyon: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2014
kingsilly:

Guy change to ikeja for ur own good...unless u wanna defer for January(yea teleperformance dat bad)..
I support. but abuja vfs preferably above all!

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.