Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (865607 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by EAkoteyon: 10:24am On Sep 17, 2014
hnn!hnn! clears throat. Just leaving tele... visa issued. But initially my heart almost stopped working. cos I started opening my passport from behind could not found it on time.
I eventually screamed Jesus!
Yours is the next. just ease your tension. since 18th o
I thank God.
thanks guys for your encouragement!
next in line is flight o
........thinking

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2014
EAkoteyon: hnn!hnn! clears throat. Just leaving tele... visa issued. But initially my heart almost stopped working. cos I started opening my passport from behind could not found it on time.
I thank God.
next in line is flight o
........thinking

Congrats! Still on my way
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tewguy: 10:50am On Sep 17, 2014
Hi everyone
I submitted my application on 1/09/14 then had my interview on 2/09/14 because it was past 4pm on 1/09/14 and we were told to come on 2/09/14 for interview.since then I haven't got any message.I did it with teleperformance VI. I registered before I submitted on the 1st with teleperformance.when I logged on in their site its say UKVI account has been created bla bla bla... is there anyone with a similar case like mine?tired of waiting for an email. Lectures starting soon ooh undecided
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by hannahdee: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2014
Hello Everyone, please I got an email from the sheffield visa team asking me to submit an additional document inorder for them to proceed in assessing my visa application, does anyone know their address and who I'm to address the letter to? I've sent them an email but I need an urgent response because classes start next week monday. Thank you.
God bless you guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chioti(f): 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
Your application has been approved and visa issued....it actually means the visa has been granted, right? cos am already so excited. And then if my VAC was at Abj, hope the passport will be returned "within 2 working days"
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
hannahdee: Hello Everyone, please I got an email from the sheffield visa team asking me to submit an additional document inorder for them to proceed in assessing my visa application, does anyone know their address and who I'm to address the letter to? I've sent them an email but I need an urgent response because classes start next week monday. Thank you.
God bless you guys

You should just reply with the same email they sent you the message with.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chioti(f): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
SSGUniport:

Please When did you submit your application?

Submitted last week Thursday, thats 11th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mhoreh: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
Chioti:

Submitted last week Thursday, thats 11th

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my testimony is next by God's grace and tomorrow it would be grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by crown86: 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
Chioti: Your application has been approved and visa issued....it actually means the visa has been granted, right? cos am already so excited. And then if my VAC was at Abj, hope the passport will be returned "within 2 working days"

Most likely return before the two days. Keep tracking the passport via the tracking code. May I know the name of the University? Just inquisitive
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by crown86: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
SSGUniport:

There is nothing to worry about if all the documentation are right and you didn't have any visa refusal history.
All things being equal. You should have it before Friday or Tuesday.

Submitted Last week Wednesday (10th September) @ VFS Abuja And My Visa Application Status Still Reads " Your Visa Application Has Been Forwarded To The British High Commission"...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chioti(f): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
SSGUniport:

Submitted Last week Wednesday (10th September) @ VFS Abuja And My Visa Application Status Still Reads " Your Visa Application Has Been Forwarded To The British High Commission"...

Mine is still showing that. I just decided to check my spam mail this morning and I saw the mail, I suggest you check also
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
Stamped, sealed, collected! Alhamdulillah. Thanks for all your help guys, special S/o to justwise, spikesc. God bless

Yipee!! grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chioti(f): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
crown86:

Most likely return before the two days. Keep tracking the passport via the tracking code. May I know the name of the University? Just inquisitive

Tracking code that has refused to change since. University of Manchester.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ikaybee: 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
All I can say is Praise The Lord Jesus!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
gbemmiey: Stamped, sealed, collected! Alhamdulillah. Thanks for all your help guys, special S/o to justwise, spikesc. God bless

Yipee!! grin cheesy

Congratulation!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by KazNaija: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
tewguy: Hi everyone
I submitted my application on 1/09/14 then had my interview on 2/09/14 because it was past 4pm on 1/09/14 and we were told to come on 2/09/14 for interview.since then I haven't got any message.I did it with teleperformance VI. I registered before I submitted on the 1st with teleperformance.when I logged on in their site its say UKVI account has been created bla bla bla... is there anyone with a similar case like mine?tired of waiting for an email. Lectures starting soon ooh undecided

It seems like all applications at Teleperformance from 1st of September have issues with web tracking. Mine was stuck at 'attend interview' and the last week it went back to account created and has not moved since then. You might have to call UKVI to get update on your application o. The Teleperformance people are of no help on this thing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by queen47: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
justwise:

Congratulation!

Hi Justwise and other experienced people here, I submitted my application at vfs abuja on 12th, was interviewed same day, got a call from abuja today to come for a face to face interview at lagos on friday, now I am so worried as to why I was called for a second interview.

Let me add I was once refused a us tourist visa.
Secondly, during the interview, I think I wasn't facing th camera, the interviewer at some point asked if I was reading from a note cos I didn't realise I faced down for the greater part of the interview.

What do you think?
What should I expect?

I just booked a 2 way ticket to lagos
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by hannahdee: 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
spikesC:

You should just reply with the same email they sent you the message with.
I've gotten a response from them, they said all I hv to do is scan the document to them. Thank you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kemkem30(f): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
gbemmiey: Stamped, sealed, collected! Alhamdulillah. Thanks for all your help guys, special S/o to justwise, spikesc. God bless

Yipee!! grin cheesy

Alhamdulillah!!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
queen47:

Hi Justwise and other experienced people here, I submitted my application at vfs abuja on 12th, was interviewed same day, got a call from abuja today to come for a face to face interview at lagos on friday, now I am so worried as to why I was called for a second interview.

Let me add I was once refused a us tourist visa.
Secondly, during the interview, I think I wasn't facing th camera, the interviewer at some point asked if I was reading from a note cos I didn't realise I faced down for the greater part of the interview.

What do you think?
What should I expect?

I just booked a 2 way ticket to lagos

There is nothing to worry about if the only problem is you not looking at the camera. It's going to be the same interview, it's also an opportunity for you to improve on your previous answers if you think that you did not answer certain question correctly.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jamela(f): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
Just submitted. #teamikeja in d house. Waiting game begins.
Interview Questions:
Name
Date Of Birth
Nationality
What course you wanna study?
Why this course?
Why did u choose the Uni?
Why the Uk?
How does the course contribute to your career prospects?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chioti(f): 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
mhoreh:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my testimony is next by God's grace and tomorrow it would be grin

Thanks....a big AMEN to that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HudsonBanks(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
Picked my passport today from VFS Abuja. Got 16 months + work & all, I call it "Full Option" Visa grin. Heading back to Lasgidi by noon tomorrow to pack my bag & baggages for onward movement to London next week.

The only comma is that my phone dropped and the screen smashed outside the VFS office so I'm phoneless now sad E pain me ehh but my "Full Option" visa cushion the effect grin.

Thanks to God and to all my wonderful peeps on here. God bless!

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by EAkoteyon: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
We are Essex! anyone heading to Colchester?
What is the requirements at POE in London? Am I permitted to touch the money in my account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MedicDee: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hi everyone.

I received an email from the VIsa office yesterday.
"Your application has been approved and the visa has been issued"

Does this mean what I think it means please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by perfect08(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Thank God for such an informative thread like this. Thumbs up to everyone Who has made this happen.
I already fixed an appointment @ Vfs Ikeja for 23rd September. Is there a way I can attend My interview before this date? I'll love to have it on Friday. Secondly, the expected departure date on My application form is 18th September. Hope that won't affect My application. My school will resume on 22nd September and I really hope I can leave by 30th Max.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jamela(f): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
perfect08: Thank God for such an informative thread like this. Thumbs up to everyone Who has made this happen.
I already fixed an appointment @ Vfs Ikeja for 23rd September. Is there a way I can attend My interview before this date? I'll love to have it on Friday. Secondly, the expected departure date on My application form is 18th September. Hope that won't affect My application. My school will resume on 22nd September and I really hope I can leave by 30th Max.

Thanks

Personally, I dunno if that would be possible as you have to present your appointment confirmation print-out at the gate which they would cross check with their own list to let you in. As for the other question, the dons in d house could help out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tobee: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
EAkoteyon: hnn!hnn! clears throat. Just leaving tele... visa issued. But initially my heart almost stopped working. cos I started opening my passport from behind could not found it on time.
I thank God.
next in line is flight o
........thinking
Yipee!! grin cheesy

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by queen47: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
justwise:

There is nothing to worry about if the only problem is you not looking at the camera. It's going to be the same interview, it's also an opportunity for you to improve on your previous answers if you think that you did not answer certain question correctly.

Thanks. So i should expect same questions i was asked in my previous interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
Justwise I've received the email that my visa has been approved on tuesday. I just want to say a very big thank you for your selfless service.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.