Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,092 members, 7,852,694 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again (17303 Views)

Propaganda Alert! Boko Haram Cornered! Enemies Of Nigeria Are At Work Again! / Multiple Bomb Blasts In Northern Nigerian City Of Maiduguri Injure Five People / Chief Imam Of Abuja National Mosque Mobilizes Northern Nigerian Moslems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Iman3(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2007
I thought it was remarkable how Denex copious referal to anti-Semitic literature was eagerly endorsed by the "teeny bopper",WesleyanA.  grin  grin  grin
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by laudate: 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2007
I-man:

What is clear is that you don't know the meaning of words you use.Nobody here,not even Denex I despise,can be branded a "religious extremist".

Laudate is a blithering ignoramus who excells in matters of tribalism in Nigeria but is remarkably clueless about the outside world.

Oh dear. . . .you want me to notice that you still exist! Seeking for attention as usual, ehn? Am sure you see visions of me in your dreams! tongue

Now tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. . . .were you starved of 'attention' as a baby? Is that why you are now so desperate for it? I asked you this question in another thread and you took off, without giving an answer. Oya, spit it out now. . .don't be shy!! grin
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2007
@ Laudate . . . yawn. I am not complaining about people who dish dirt, no way. Why should i care what faceless goons have to say?  grin
My only problem is with those who use them as a last resort, people like you who have been exposed as numbskulls now struggling to hide under personal attacks to save face.

I love Afam, he does not pretend to know anything. Infact he doesnt even bother to articulate a single point on his now famous "from my inbox" threads, he simply waits for my response and goes on to refer to me as a hopeless student and a scam artist. No problemo!  grin
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2007
laudate:

Oh dear. . . .you want me to notice that you still exist! Seeking for attention as usual, ehn? Am sure you see visions of me in your dreams! tongue

Now tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. . . .were you starved of 'attention' as a baby? Is that why you are now so desperate for it? I asked you this question in another thread and you took off, without giving an answer. Oya, spit it out now. . .don't be shy!! grin

More people exhibiting "Afam syndrome". Sent your bible through Saudi Airways just yet? grin
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by laudate: 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2007
davidylan:

@ Laudate . . . yawn. I am not complaining about people who dish dirt, no way. Why should i care what faceless goons have to say?  grin
My only problem is with those who use them as a last resort, people like you who have been exposed as numbskulls now struggling to hide under personal attacks to save face.

"Personal attacks" in what sense? Where and when did I personally attack you?

Oh, you referred to me as a numbskull! Wow! See who is dishing out the personal attacks, now??
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Uche2nna(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2007
U cant read or hold an argument on any thread without some dudes trying to get personal. Now Iman and Laudate wants to keep up the trend. Dudes, read the topic of the thread and stick to the topic angry

@ Iman
I read ur post on the football thread. I was not talking about football fans sparring. But if u saw nothing wrong with it, that is ok.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by laudate: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2007
davidylan:

More people exhibiting "Afam syndrome". Sent your bible through Saudi Airways just yet? grin

Define what you mean by Afam syndrome. It wasn't inside the dictionary when I searched.

And why are you concerned about my sending a Bible through Saudi airways? Is it only Saudi airways that flies into that country, or is there someone you want me to send it to there? What is the destination address?
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by laudate: 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2007
Uche2nna:

You can't read or hold an argument on any thread without some dudes trying to get personal. Now Iman and Laudate wants to keep up the trend. Dudes, read the topic of the thread and stick to the topic angry

@ Iman
I read your post on the football thread. I was not talking about football fans sparring. But if u saw nothing wrong with it, that is ok.

Ogbuefi, I beg - direct that admonition to I-man. He started it. The guy seems to be obsessed with Laudate. There is a history behind his antics! grin
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by ochocinco1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2007
I-man

So Laudate unlike yourself I trust is ignorant of the outside world.

A case of acute hubris na im u dey suffer from. . . na u know pass. undecided
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by denex: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2007
I'm going to have to leave this thread permanently because if I can't simply make people to agree that black is black, how then can I explain to them that gray is a mixture of black and white?

And the oga that is trying to paint everyone as religious extremists, I may want to let you know that some of us are not even debating on the side of our religion let alone start becoming extreme at it.
Or will you simply apologise and admit that you don't know the meaning of religious extremism.
Or perhaps you're feeling homegirl laudate and you just wanted to show some love by dissing everybody else. If this be the case, then you're excused.

Anyhow, bye fellow threaders, make una carry go.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Iman3(m): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2007
@ocho cinco

What are we to make of your broad brushing of posters on this thread as religious extremists? Acute ignorance of grammar? You are one of those people who use the English language in a way that is actually meaningless in a bid to impress.

"Two poles of religious extremists". . . . you must have felt good about yourself. . . problem is, such posts constitute balderdash.

PS:Laudate is a confirmed ignoramus,she has  been chasing me around NL for ages.  grin  grin
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Iman3(m): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2007
denex:

Anyhow, bye fellow threaders, make una carry go.

Comot here!Asari Dokubo Jr grin grin
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by laudate: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2007
I-man:

PS:Laudate is a confirmed ignoramus,she has  been chasing me around Nairaland for ages.  grin  grin

I actually feel sorry for all those who can't make up their minds on what I'm supposed to be and keep losing sleep over my gender! grin Some folks address me as a "he." Others like nwando a.k.a babyosisi a.k.a +osisi insist on addressing me as a "she." Without any proof or evidence. Now you have joined the band-wagon too, and you have started using the pronoun "she," for me.

Na that be yah problem, sha! grin I don forget say you be expert in this 'follow-follow', copy-cat business! wink
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Iman3(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2007
@laudate

I have been calling you a "she" since April as 4Play,alternatively,I have called you a transvestite.Which one do you prefer,she or tranny? See as you dey follow me around for 6 consecutive months,what can I do for you leave me alone? grin grin
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Mariory(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2007
I-man:

@laudate

I have been calling you a "she" since April as 4Play,alternatively,I have called you a transvestite.Which one do you prefer,she or tranny? See as you dey follow me around for 6 consecutive months,what can I do for you leave me alone? grin grin

Have you tried bending over? This might be your last resort. grin grin
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by laudate: 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2007
I-man:

@laudate

Hehehe. . . . .thank God say you don finally confess say you get more than one identity. How many remain wey you never confess?? grin You have called me all kinds of names for ages, and I have realised for a long time, that you are an attention seeker. That is why I often dismiss your far-fetched claims. Now you are alleging that I have been following you around, (God forbid thing!) when di evidence is clear say na you dey first call my name. So na who dey follow who for here? tongue

Abeg, make everyone go search I-man's posts, to confirm the truth.

And for the last time, why are you so obsesssed with my gender??! shocked Dem send you??
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by almondjoy(f): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2007
Oooops!

cheesy
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by laudate: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2007
@Ocho cinco,

I beg no mind them. When some folks have nothing tangible to say, they elevate frivolity to a high art! Nothing wey person no go see for nairaland. Now they have suddenly switched from the main topic, to start a debating Laudate's gender. grin Omo,  I beg siddon look. And watch how they'll end up shooting themselves in the foot. . . . .yet again! Wey my guguru & groundnut, sef?? Make I relax dey watch free show!! grin
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Iman3(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2007
laudate:

Now they have suddenly switched from the main topic, to start a debating Laudate's gender. grin

Was it not you that brought up the subject of your gender? grin grin
laudate:

I actually feel sorry for all those who can't make up their minds on what I'm supposed to be and keep losing sleep over my gender! grin Some folks address me as a "he." Others like nwando a.k.a babyosisi a.k.a +osisi insist on addressing me as a "she." Without any proof or evidence. Now you have joined the band-wagon too, and you have started using the pronoun "she," for me.

Na that be yah problem, sha! grin I don forget say you be expert in this 'follow-follow', copy-cat business! wink

Nobody was discussing your gender untill you brought it up.

laudate:

Omo,  I beg siddon look. And watch how they'll end up shooting themselves in the foot. . . . .yet again! Wey my guguru & groundnut, sef??

Shoot yourself in the foot. . . . like that "expert" opinion you gave on Saudi Arabia.Still waiting for you to land in Riyadh with the Bible pressed on your forehead grin grin grin
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2007
Laudate can you now be quiet and don't derail the thread.
You told us how saudis allow  Christians to carry bibles abi go down Saudi  Avenue shouting hossanna.
When your ignorance was made known,you disappeared and reappeared to attack individuals.

The topic of the thread is clear,if you can't make a sensible contribution on Muslims forever being provoked and slaughtering Christians in the North like they slaughter their nama,then just shut up and move onto the osu thread.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Iman3(m): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2007
nwando:

The topic of the thread is clear,if you can't make a sensible contribution on Muslims forever being provoked and slaughtering Christians in the North like they slaughter their nama,then just shut up and move onto the osu thread.

grin grin grin If the Saudis were Igbos,Laudate would have known better
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by laudate: 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2007
nwando:

Laudate can you now be quiet and don't derail the thread.
You told us how saudis allow  Christians to carry bibles abi go down Saudi  Avenue shouting hossanna.
When your ignorance was made known,you disappeared and reappeared to attack individuals.

Please who did I attack in this thread (apart from I-man who stalked & attacked me first), and what words did I use to 'attack' them? Are you okay?

Madam, please re-direct your rabid hatred of Muslims and their religion, towards someone else. Abi I owe you? tongue As for the previous post I made, I stated that some Christian tourists and business people that I know personally, who go to Dubai take their Bibles with them, when they visit the place. Who knows if they hide it in their hand luggage? Or can't you read? Must you exaggerate everything? I also stated that foreign workers in Saudi are likely to carry theirs, but you cannot go around publicly proselytizing or preaching. You jumped up to give an example of how Saudi Airways seized the Bible of an air hostess. Like I asked your friend Davidylan "is it only Saudi Airways that goes to that country?" I have heard that Kenya airlines also goes there, and I have not heard of any report that bibles were seized on board such planes. But I stand to be corrected.

Are you absolutely sure that no single individual has a Bible in the whole of Saudi Arabia or Dubai?? And are you sure that no single Bible exists inisde that country?? Please note: am not defending Saudi Arabia. Am only trying to get at the reality.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2007
laudate:

@Ocho cinco,

I beg no mind them. When some folks have nothing tangible to say, they elevate frivolity to a high art! Nothing wey person no go see for nairaland. Now they have suddenly switched from the main topic, to start a debating Laudate's gender. grin Omo,  I beg siddon look. And watch how they'll end up shooting themselves in the foot. . . . .yet again! Wey my guguru & groundnut, sef?? Make I relax dey watch free show!! grin

Your problem has been correctly diagnosed by Nwando. Where were you when your ignorance on the Saudis was exposed?
Now you are crying loudly about people who dont have tangible things to say, do those "tangible things" include asking the Saudis how they "prevent conflict" by discrimination and oppression?
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2007
laudate:

Please who did I attack in this thread (apart from I-man who stalked & attacked me first), and what words did I use to 'attack' them? Are you okay?

Perhaps you were only dreaming when you told your fellow ignoramus, richyBlack, to lend me contact lenses to read his imbecillic post.

laudate:

I also stated that foreign workers in Saudi are likely to carry theirs, but you cannot go around publicly proselyting.

Did you read the Saudi customs warning on carrying religious items that are not islamic?

laudate:

You jumped up to give an example of how Saudi Airways seized the Bible of an air hostess. Like I asked your friend Davidylan "is it only Saudi Airways that goes to that country?" I have heard that Kenya airlines also goes there, and I have not heard of any report that bibles were seized on board such planes. But I stand to be corrected.

you keep parroting the same hogwash. Can a Virgin-Nigeria airline fly into the US without obeying US custom rules? You have not heard any report of bibles being siezed aboard such planes because most of you are ignorant of happenings around you. Try and broaden your horizon and stop living in cuckoo land were political correctness is the new language.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2007
laudate:

Madam, please re-direct your rabid hatred of Muslims and their religion, towards someone else. Abi I owe you? tongue As for the previous post I made, I stated that some Christian tourists and business people that I know personally, who vist Dubai take their Bibles with them, when they visit the place. I also stated that foreign workers in Saudi are likely to carry theirs, but you cannot go around publicly proselyting. You jumped up to give an example of how Saudi Airways seized the Bible of an air hostess. Like I asked your friend Davidylan
" is it only Saudi Airways that goes to that country?" I have heard that Kenya airlines also goes there, and I have not heard of any report that bibles were seized on board such planes. But I stand to be corrected.

Are you absolutely sure that no single individual has a Bible in the whole of Saudi Arabia or Dubai?? And are you sure that no single Bible exists inisde that country?? Please note: am not defending Saudi Arabia. Am only trying to get at the reality.

Whenever any one individual has an example to give for every situation,I choose to call that person a liar.

You have family from all the tribes in Nigeria,you have attended ceremonies in Igboland that Igbos know not off,Igbos have kings,osus are in your workplace.
Now you have  seen people carrying bible into Saudi.

If you have questions,use google as usual and find your answers not post blatant lies to appear intelligent.

Now stop derailing this thread will you!
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2007
nwando:

If you have questions,use google as usual and find your answers not post blatant lies to appear intelligent.

If only those lies where intelligent ones.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2007
For your info madame laudate,Dubai and Saudi are as different as Lagos and Tudun wada.
In dubai women can dress however and can even lay almost nude in swimming pool lawn chairs
Dubai was built strictly for tourism
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2007
Laudate seems to know everyone "personally".
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by laudate: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2007
nwando:

Whenever any one individual has an example to give for every situation,I choose to call that person a liar.

You have family from all the tribes in Nigeria,you have attended ceremonies in Igboland that Igbos know not off,Igbos have kings,osus are in your workplace.
Now you have  seen people carrying bible into Saudi.

Now stop derailing this thread will you!

Hehehehe. . . .are you suffering from PMS?? Why this show of aggression? grin I have attended ceremonies in Igbo land. Yes. . .now why does that offend you so much? There was a girl who was classified as an osu in my workplace. . . .yes. Why does that hurt you so much? Igbos have kings. . .ehm, am not sure I ever made this statement, but I guess the title Obi of Onitsha, Eze of Nnewi and words like Igwe etc. are part of the lexicon in Alaigbo? Are they not? So why are you offended? I have relatives drawn from different parts of Nigeria. . .true! wink Why are you bothered by that fact? Do you want me to disown them? Not everyone's forbears come from the same village, you know!! grin Kindly free your mind!

And please why did you say I posted blatant lies?

Please go back & re-read my previous posts. And kindly digest each word in it, before you come back to attack me, if that isn't too much to ask. undecided

*One last word* you are actually the one derailing this thread by dragging up long-forgotten issues that have been discussed in other threads. tongue
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Afam(m): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2007
@davidylan,

The only sensible thing you have done in your whole life (apart from not saying no to education) is to support Arsenal (based on th Wenger Knows part of your signature).

Or, are you being paid to support Arsenal?
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2007
The utopian character of Dubai, it must be emphasized, is no mirage. Even more than Singapore or Texas, the city-state really is an apotheosis of neo-liberal values.

On the one hand, it provides investors with a comfortable, Western-style, property-rights regime, including freehold ownership, that is unique in the region. Included with the package is a broad tolerance of booze, recreational drugs, halter tops, and other foreign vices formally proscribed by Islamic law. (When expats extol Dubai’s unique “openness,” it is this freedom to carouse — not to organize unions or publish critical opinions — that they are usually praising.)

davidylan:

Laudate seems to know everyone "personally".

are you telling me ?

personally I plan on visiting Dubai soon.
It is nothing like Saudi.
at least no sharia policemen would arrest me and force me into a burqua

I've heard so much from colleagues that the place is spectacular.
Dubai and Maysia are on my "to travel " list.
I wouldn't set foot in Saudi even if they paid me to go.

http://www.magicalurbanism.com/?p=125
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by grafikdon: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2007
Lol. . . this thread don from Sokoto enter Iraq, grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Nigeria: Fear Grips Benin Residents Over Upsurge In Crime Rate / Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention / PDP Comes Hard On Buhari Over Killings, Robbery In Kaduna, Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.