Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,643 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce (9525 Views)

Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku / Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com / Ramsey Nouah's Wife Files For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by ceomike(m): 9:43am On Dec 17, 2011
Vanessa Bryant filed legal docs Friday afternoon, citing “irreconcilable differences.”

Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ … Vanessa — who stuck by Kobe after he was charged with sexually assaulting a Colorado woman in 2003 — decided to end the marriage because she believes Kobe has been unfaithful … again.

As one source puts it, “She’s been dealing with these incidents for a long time and has been a faithful wife, but she’s finally had enough,” adding, “This one is the straw that broke the camel’s back.” And our sources say … Kobe “desperately” wants to win Vanessa back and will do “whatever it takes” to save their 10 1/2 year marriage.

According to the legal docs, Vanessa is asking for joint custody of their 2 daughters — 8-year-old Natalia and 5-year-old Giana — but Vanessa is asking that Kobe get visitation rights, which means she wants the kids in her care most of the time.

source: http://www.gog.li/gs6
http://www.tmz.com
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by Lasinoh: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2011
Smart woman. . . payback time when the paycheck is fattest!
Now she can use his money to buy another dee-ek for all that insult she has endured from him.

Way to go! kiss

Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ … Vanessa — who stuck by Kobe after he was charged with sexually assaulting a Colorado woman in 2003 — [size=20pt]decided to end the marriage because she believes Kobe has been unfaithful … again.[/size]

Oh honey. . . once a dog, always a dog.
Just learn to keep a good dog! kiss
Goodluck with the next one madam! wink

[size=20pt]And our sources say … Kobe “desperately” wants to win Vanessa back and will do “whatever it takes” to save their 10 1/2 year marriage.[/size]

Then you should have married the right woman. . . like me, who lets her man chop as many as possible while doing her own on the side without disturbance. Next time, don't take silly, religious, hypocritical vows! 

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB8obQxTWEA[/flash]
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by Lasinoh: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2011
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by Lasinoh: 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2011
[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3psB9nG75sM[/flash]

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDuj2IAU7rM&feature=related[/flash]

Hear ye!
Hear ye!

Women stop deceiving yourselves!
Keep a good dog! grin
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by anonymous6(f): 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2011
ceomike:

Vanessa Bryant filed legal docs Friday afternoon, citing “irreconcilable differences.”

Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ … Vanessa — who stuck by Kobe after he was charged with sexually assaulting a Colorado woman in 2003 — decided to end the marriage because she believes Kobe has been unfaithful … again.

As one source puts it, “She’s been dealing with these incidents for a long time and has been a faithful wife, but she’s finally had enough,” adding, “This one is the straw that broke the camel’s back.” And our sources say … Kobe “desperately” wants to win Vanessa back and will do “whatever it takes” to save their 10 1/2 year marriage.

According to the legal docs, Vanessa is asking for joint custody of their 2 daughters — 8-year-old Natalia and 5-year-old Giana — but Vanessa is asking that Kobe get visitation rights, which means she wants the kids in her care most of the time.

source: http://www./2011/12/17/kobe-bryant%E2%80%99s-wife-files-for-divorce/

I am not surprised, it was bound to happen. Kobe has been cheating before and after the r.ape scandal he had in the hotel while married with his wife, and it has been said that their marriage was in the rocks for years. The benefit for her is they never did a prenup when both of them got married, so she has leverage to take him to the cleaners and she has her two daughters.
http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-12-16/sports/30523968_1_vanessa-kobe-bryant-prenuptial-agreement
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by tpia5: 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2011
They say the guy is worth $360 million, so she may get half of that.

The woman has entered gravy.
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by AfroBlue(m): 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2011
MTO WORLD SUPER-EXCLUSIVE!! MEET THE BLONDE JUMPOFF . . . THAT F*CKED UP KOBE BRYANT'S MARRIAGE!!! (AND YES . . . WE GOT NEKKID PICS)

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/53018/mto-world-super-exclusive-meet-the-blonde-jumpoff-that-f-cked-up-kobe-bryant-s-marriage-and-yes-we-got-nekkid-pics.html

Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by tpia5: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2011
where's the blonde?

and there cant be only one woman involved, if he did indeed cheat.

this is a ______ guy we're talking about here.

the comments on your link are so funny btw.
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by tpia5: 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2011
hmm, his kids look asian sha.
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by r231(m): 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2011
undecided
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by AfroBlue(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2011
tpia@:

where's the blonde?

and there cant be only one woman involved, if he did indeed cheat.

this is a ______ guy we're talking about here.

the comments on your link are so funny btw.

Not my work playa, courtesy of mediafakeout, they embellish a lot but sometimes get the story correct.

Some say Kobe had an child out of wedlock and got served court papers during a game this year.

Kobe Bryant Gets Served With Paternity Suit After Magic Game ,
www.vibe.com/, /wtf-kobe-bryant-gets-served-paternity-suit-after-m, Feb 15, 2011 – The word is that the mysterious package is a paternity suit from a girl Kobe knocked up ,  "Kobe paid for her to live in Italy for the last year. ,

http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1DVCL_enUS371&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=kobe+paternity+suit+in+italy
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by ijawgirl: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2011
I hope she gets half plus alimony and Child Support! Henceforth, I want at least 65% of his income to en route to her account!!!
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by tpia5: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2011
Wow, some women can really work that thing and get into the $$$$$$.

$180+ mil if all goes well?

Wow is all i can say.
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2011
she will get $100milla top.
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by Dsense(m): 12:50am On Dec 18, 2011
This Kobe dude get issues sef sad
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by tpia5: 1:51am On Dec 18, 2011
Na his type dem dey call money miss road.
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 18, 2011
this divorce came 10yrs too late!
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by DaRapture: 3:11am On Dec 18, 2011
These dudes Never learn. What a bunch of blockheads, who obviously lack the ability to think with the right head.
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 18, 2011
some men will cheat whether they have billions/10Nairas or married to the most beautiful gal on earth (ask Halle Berry).
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by ijawgirl: 5:26am On Dec 18, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

this  divorce came 10yrs too late!

She's not stupid, she knew exactly what she was doing. Being married in the State of California for 10 years is a guaranteed half. No questions asked! And they've been married for exactly 10.5 years, coincident? I think not. More like premeditated! And they didn't even have a prenuptial agreement. I'm sure she's laughing to the Bank! I hope she dougie her way there
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by Lasinoh: 5:41am On Dec 18, 2011
[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKN1LjbkdAA[/flash]

A poohsie is not sweet after 6 months. . . a de--ek neither! grin
kini big deal?

There!
No barry don quench. cheesy
Kobe give her half. . .then go and do your thing.
Money is a small price for peace of mind.
If she ain't happy. . . let her go.
Nor be by force to keep ye-ye vows.
You know berra now. kiss

The most expensive hooker you will ever have to pay for is a spouse. Enjoy ya freedom my dear. kiss
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2011

The most expensive hooker you would ever have to pay for is a spouse wife. . .
No doubt about that. What exactly did this sl.u.t contribute to Kobe's life (in the 10+ years that she fed fat on his fortune as an over-pampered wife!) to feel entitled to anything close to $100m? ? ? ? ? ? I swear I would be murderous if I were in some of these unfortunate guys' shoes.

In any case isn't it ridiculously id.i.ot.i.c, seriously, to expect a young, super-rich male celebrity to stick to one stale womanliness throughout his youth (in the name of 'faithfulness')? Of what use is the fortune he worked so hard to make, then? These women are just thieves. If faithfulness in a man is your priority, of all the regular, 9-5, 'good' men across the country that are more likely to be faithful, you had to marry a multimillionaire celebrity athlete in your 'search' for a faithful husband? Who are you fooling? Bloody, manipulative, deceitful gold-diggers.
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by Lasinoh: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2011
[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1jeCWmXr38[/flash]

See Majic Johnson. . .20 years later. . . after 'hoe-ing' around and contracting HIV. The wife still stuck with him. Is she a gold digger and a slut too? grin
Lessons is life? When you find a soul mate. . . you can't duplicate it. Even after you divorce him or her. . . YOU CAN NEVER FILL THAT VOID. kiss
Bad news? YOU ONLY HAVE ONE CHANCE. . . AND MANY STRIKES! cool

pro01:

No doubt about that. What exactly did this sl.u.t contribute to Kobe's life (in the 10+ years that she fed fat on his fortune as an over-pampered wife!) to feel entitled to anything close to $100m? ? ? ? ? ? I swear I would be murderous if I were in some of these unfortunate guys' shoes.

In any case isn't it ridiculously id.i.ot.i.c, seriously, to expect a young, super-rich male celebrity to stick to one stale womanliness throughout his youth (in the name of 'faithfulness')? Of what use is the fortune he worked so hard to make, then? These women are just thieves. If faithfulness in a man is your priority, of all the regular, 9-5, 'good' men across the country that are more likely to be faithful, you had to marry a multimillionaire celebrity athlete in your 'search' for a faithful husband? Who are you fooling? Bloody, manipulative, deceitful gold-diggers.

Not so fast.
Your level of exposure is quite obvious judging from your posts around NL. Your temperament is of a murderous nature even at the slightest provocation.
A man is found to be unable to keep his marriage vows. . .and you call the wife a sl-ut? Is she the one to blame for the divorce? Anytime a man is found to be the adulterous guilty party, the women are to blame by men like you, even after the women have put up with the embarassing, sordid affairs of the men for years. You must be dreaming! The women are thieves?  kiss I hope you remain a pauper FOR LIFE. . . . . .which is a sure-banker judging by the amount of time and energy you spend causing trouble on NL and the www. . . .AS A MAN. . . . .because you would most-def cheat on anything you choose to call your wife and will also be emotionally and physically ABUSIVE too! Just your upbringing. I pray that a woman or man pays you for staying at home. . .as the slu-t! Not the other way round AMEN !!! kiss

Is this not the same Kobe that was caught with a real estate agent a few years back, solicting for a blow? SOMEONE HE HAD NEVER MET. . . WITH PANTS DOWWWWWN!!!! WHO IS THE SL-UT? shocked

Madonna also paid Guy Ritchie 75-92 million dollars in a divorce settlement. So, women pay too. Do we call the man a slut too?
The spouse does not have to do anything. . .it is the laws of the land. kiss
THEY ALL HAD THE OPTION TO HAVE A PRENUP! THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT.

If the spouse was not holding down the guy's home. . .I doubt the man would be able to go and make those millions while his children are taken care of by the most expensive baby sitter you could ever find right? A home-maker even with all the nannies in the world is a full-time job.
I don't buy that useless faithfullness doctrine myself. . .for I have seen a lot of qualities in others my spouse does not have and vice versa.
I WILL NEVER MAKE SUCH STOOOPID VOWS IN FRONT OF MAN OR GOD. . . KNOWING I WILL BE MARRYING A MAN. . .A BLACK AFRICAN MAN FOR THAT MATTER!
THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT, IF YOU SWEAR TO UPHOLD VOWS YOU CANNOT KEEP. . . YOU SHOULD BE READY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES. Simple! kiss

Now, what part of all that do you have a problem with?
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2011

judging by the amount of time and energy you I spend causing trouble on NL. . .
Lol. This must feel cathartic; self-confession is never an easy thing. The inimitable, incorrigible BOOTY-ON-ME. . . LMAO. Na me be your biggest fan for hia. . .in spite (if not because) of your apparently complicated and incurable psychotic challenges. No mind the "E-jolosi" and "E-badu belle" people for hia jor.
"Mu he-he-he-e".
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by Lasinoh: 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2011
pro01:

Lol. This must feel cathartic; self-confession is never an easy thing. The inimitable, incorrigible BOOTY-ON-ME. . . LMAO. Na me be your biggest fan for hia. . .in spite (if not because) of your apparently complicated and incurable psychotic challenges. No mind the "E-jolosi" and "E-badu belle" people for hia jor.
"Mu he-he-he-e".

Ha! Because I express myself and live my life as I see fit. . . without noticing your useless azzze in or out of NL, so I have psychotic challenges huh? Look at this local NL biatch wey don exPAYA tey tey for NL shelf? undecided Do you ever give up? Abi oh! Who beg you for fan club? You stinking pig! Awon follow-follow low self-esteemed Okoro-Yoruba gang of NL and the www? grin Tufiakwa! Sorry, I don't do gangs. . .especially with re-tarrded Nigerian low-lives of females LIKE YOU AROUND WITHOUT HUSBAND AND CHILDREN AT HOME TO CALL YOUR OWN. TWA! Sotey you dey quote me up and down NL. At least with all my 'psycho', my darling husband never quench like 'una' own. . . Okoro-Yoruba Christian divorcees and old, cargo single/married desperado, MGBEKE-ALATIKA, wor-wor, barren and widowed of the www! kiss Or your drrrrrriven, UGLY, skanky azzzez out of your matrimonial homes with your fatherless bastards in search of replacement baby daddies all over the www AFTER KILLING YOUR HUSBANDS WITH WITCHCRAFT LIKE YOUR MOTHERS. . . Only to turn misssserable, sex-ually-frustrated, demented, born-again single old cargos of the www with many handles as 'salient assassins' for shrivelled cyber pehnises of the WWW! HA! kiss

Thank God o! cheesy We can never be in the same category o! Tufiakwa!!!

I gat my own man honey, and KIDS. kiss I can confidently sleep on the www without looking to quench on the www for a retaaared one like you huh? Dang! London must be cold. Poor you! cheesy Try Abeokuta-Ijebu jungle! At least. . . use you e badu belle and e jolosi keep your own man for house without God rescuing him from your hands with the ill-luck of assassination in your Yorubaland of Ogboni widows!(aka VODOODOLLS. . . . cheesy) Abi una still 'borrow-borrow' phock my HOLY NWENJE anus you still dey do with other women husbands? Holllllly P-COS! God forbid bad tin o! Please get a life, no matter how lowly and stop quoting me all over NL. I don't need your skanky azzzzze around moi!

You stink. . . always have! kiss Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, UGLY biatch!
Now get lost! You UGLY Amebo #1 nauseating NL biatch! Whatever moniker you use. . . you cannot disguise your lousy, attention-seeking being of a useless self. No wonder you have no MAN to tolerate your useless azzze in your miserable life. God usually gves you a divorce BY DEATH and makes you a widow to spare the poor man's life from your OKORO-Yoruba, OGBONI-OKIJA, CHRISTIAN-SHARIA winchy-winchy smelling toto!
TA!

Please, dress. . . nor come infect me with your single, miserable barren life! cry

Good lord! cheesy
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by Sagamite(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2011
I don't know what kind of ediots these guys like Kobe are. Guys like Rooney, Beckham, Tiger etc.

These foools are stars that already know how rich they would be, know women will throw themselves at them and yet still went to marry early. This foool that was obviously going to be a Basketball star married at 23. What kind of foool is this ffs?

Then they marry withou prenup and then cheat.

Morons! They are so daft to the brain. What the FCK are they gaining from the early marriage? WHAT?

Fooools! Enjoy your life till you are old (strap up) and if you still want to marry after that, then marry.
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by Lasinoh: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2011
[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar70IY3jnpE&feature=related[/flash]

Wharraah 'CHIPMUNK'! cry
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2011

re-tarrded Nigerian low-lives of females LIKE YOU ME AROUND WITHOUT HUSBAND AND CHILDREN AT HOME TO CALL YOUR MY OWN. . .

Rofl. Self-confession galore today. I've always guessed that Booty-on-Me's entertaining psychosis was fundamentally husband-related, or more aptly. . .lack-of-husband-related. Haba. Spinsterhood is not the end of the world my dear. God's time is the best. As long as your womb is intact (however unlikely), you would find (and keep?) a husband and "have children at home to call your own". . .biological or adopted. . .loruko Jesu, Amin. Your "E-jolosi" and "E-badu belle" haters would never have the last laugh over your temporary(?) predicament loruko Jesu, Amin x2.

In spite of your incurable(?) delirium/psychosis that was caused by husbandlessness (and perhaps womblessness?), I would remain your biggest fan here, and would keep quoting you as long as you crack me up to the point of a massive: "Mu-he-he-he-he-he".
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by Lasinoh: 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2011
pro01:

Rofl. Self-confession galore today. I've always guessed that Booty-on-Me's entertaining psychosis was fundamentally husband-related, or more aptly. . .lack-of-husband-related. Haba. Spinsterhood is not the end of the world my dear. God's time is the best. As long as your womb is intact (however unlikely), you would find (and keep?) a husband and "have children at home to call your own". . .biological or adopted. . .loruko Jesu, Amin. Your "E-jolosi" and "E-badu belle" haters would never have the last laugh over your temporary(?) predicament loruko Jesu, Amin x2.

In spite of your incurable(?) delirium/psychosis that was caused by husbandlessness (and perhaps womblessness?), I would remain your biggest fan here, and would keep quoting you as long as you crack me up to the point of a massive: "Mu-he-he-he-he-he".

HELLO THERE! O SEUN BARREN WITHOUT HUSBAND IN THE LORD! YOUR REAL MONIKER DON COME OUT AT LAST. YOU NEVER TAYA TO FOLLOW OTHER PEOPLE HUSBAND? AFTER KILLING YOUR OWN?

Who needs a womb after 35 to be spreading diseases with your anus like you on the www? grin slow OGBONI-0KIJA WITCHES LIKE YOU OF COURSE! CANCER GO SOOON SPREAD FROM YOUR ANUS TO YOUR BRAIN WITH HOLY PCOS!

MUHEHEHEHE
Stoopid women like you of course. . . My predicament is blessed and permanent in the lord. . . cool GO AND CUT OFF YOUR DISEASED POOHSIE AND WOMB. . .STOP DECEIVING MEN THAT YOU ARE A WOMAN. BARREN OLD CARGO WITHOUT HUSBAND AND CHILDREN OF THE WWW!!! kiss

Next time stay in school. . . get married early and have your own kids. . . EARLY! NOT BY WWW OLD CARGO MARRIAGE STANDARDS ON NL AND OTHER PLACES!
You want pictures of my beautiful children? MY DNA? You don carry last o! Olodo! cheesy
Olodo! E badu belle and e jolosi. . .gerrof the net and go and get your own husband!
If you have your own husband and children you will not worry about others. . . you barren biatch.
Keep pursuing me all over NL. . . ha ha ha ha ha ha
I nefa quench oooooh! Barrren old toto. You nor know where ABIA STATE DEY. . .MAKE YOU GO BUY CHILDREN WEY GO SUCK YOUR DRY TITTIEEEzzzz? cheesy

Go and retrieved some of your rotten eggs and save them for one NL dofus of a man to assist you in artificial reproduction. . . no need having PMS all over NL. . .with different monikers! HA!

NO MAN
NO PICKIN
NO EGG FOR OVARIES
OLUDUMARE BARREN X3 TO THE HIGEST POWER cheesy!

Womblessness, husbandless. . . parentless. . . WOTEVA or not. . . my choice! GO AND FACE YOUR OWN MISERABLE LIFE WITH YOUR USELESS POOHSIE, ANUS AND UTERUS WEY AWON TINUBU AND CO. DON TAKE CARRY COCAINE PLUS HEROINE FROM EKITI TO OGUN STATE AS CONDUIT PIPES! grin Where is your own PCOS infested womb with stinking periods every month? grin
Show us your own man and children oooooh!
Ashawo anus phocking champion of NL. . .LONDON BRANCH!!!!!
Na anus woman dey take conceive?
PLEASE HEAD TO THE YORUBA LAND OF TWINS WITH YOUR DRIPPING PADS OF CHICKEN BLADDER AND BLOOD TO DECEIVE YOUR GODS WITH FAKE PREGNANCIES AS USUAL. . . WE NOR DEY THE SAME CATEGORY EJOR O!

I dey kampeeee. . . .you can't have my kids.
Die if you wanno die! kiss

YOUR MIRACLE IS ON THE WAY. . . THE LORD WILL DO IT. . . AMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN OOOOOOH!!!! O SEEUN JESU!!!!! cheesy
AFTER ALL THE PHOCKING ALL OVER THE WWW. . . NO MAN? NO PICKIN. . .GO AND LOSE WEIGHT! YOU UGLY FAT MONKEY!!!! grin

First, let us go and dig up all the men you have killed to marry your fat azzzze in spiritual matrimony! Tooo bad. . . your arzzze don rotten! No hope!
Kpele o! I beg. . . no be my fan oooooh! E jor o! I don't wanno inherit your curses of single barren lonely life. . .GET LOST!

E BADU BELLE AND E JOLOSI SINGLE MISERABLE OLD CARGO WITHOUT MAN AND CHILDREN FOR HOUSE. . . GO AND BUY CHILDREN TO SUCK YOUR USELESS TTTTTTIZ! kiss
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by Sagamite(m): 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am laughing because only if you knew. grin
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by Lasinoh: 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2011
Sagamite:

^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am laughing because only if you knew. grin

Look who is dying. . .Sagamoomoo himself!
Who cares about you and your "London" ghetto FACEBOOK GOSSIP rats!
You see me dey run? Wretched UGLY things! cry
Booooo hoooooooo!!!!

Selense?
Na Bo she!

I am soooooooooooooooo shaking in ma boots!
Mu he he he he he he he
Una don taya. . .

Please. . .help yourselves. kiss
YOU CAN'T DO SHYTE! kiss

Who cares again what or who you are? Do you have lives?
See as e badu belle and e jolosi wan kill una finish for www. . . .bwaaaaaaaa haaa haaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Local touts!

I DON WOUND UNA SOTEEEEEY FOR THIS WWW. . . UNA NO FIT SLEEP! grin
Keep following me around dearie! kiss

I WANNO PHOCK AN UGLY MODERATOR OR SUPER MODERATOR FOR LIFE TIME NL CITIZENSHIP OOOOOH!

SEE WOR-WOR BOKO HARAM WEDDING PICTURES FOR NL. . . UGLY WIFE PLUS UGLY GROOM. . . WOR-WOR DEFORMED AFIN PIKINS DEM!
CHEI. . . .!!! cry

WOR WOR PLUS POVERRRY NA DISEASE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! cheesy
Re: Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce by Sagamite(m): 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2011
Lasinoh:

Who cares about you and your "London" ghetto rats!
Booooo hoooooooo!!!!

Selense?
Na Bo she!

I am soooooooooooooooo shaking in ma boots!
Mu he he he he he he he
Una don taya. . .

Please. . .help yourselves.

Who cares again what or who you are?

Local touts!

You are a cretin! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Caught With A Married Woman In A Hotel (see Photos) / Actress Rita Dominic Whatsapp Number leaked by Instagram hacker (See Number) / Davido Ball Pen Drawing By Nigerian Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.