Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) (2847 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr Fireman Poster On All Hot Girls In Lagos / Dr Fireman's Church's Poster Featuring Hot Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by ojeffo: 11:07am On Dec 18, 2011
For all those who think these "men of GOD" ARE REAL,I invite you to watch this video to the end. I am asking every friend, foe, acquaintance, ally etc to watch this. Seyi Rhodes of Channel 4 of the United Kindgom did an excellent job of investigative journalism and I dare say that Seyi is my brother of another mother! Am gonna share another one soon
URL http://vimeo.com/31656466.
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by mabell: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2011
Stale news
It's your half brother Seyi Rhodes that should be questioned for his lies
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by dare2think: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^^^^

Do you care to tell us some of those lies.

And pls don't run away as usual.
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by Sweetnecta: 1:59am On Dec 19, 2011
leading people to hellfire, i say about the pastors.

unfortunately, they have a following.
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by Joagbaje(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2011
What is the deception by fireman?
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by dare2think: 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2011
He has a fake doctorate.

He lied about owning companies since age 12.

He lied about owning a diamond and aircraft companies.

I have answered your questions. Now please answer mine;

What are the lies of Seyi Rhodes?

What are the names of fire fly's companies?

Where did he get his doctorate from?

Thank you.
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by PastorKun(m): 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2011
dare2think:

Where did he get his doctorate from?

Probably from the same non - existent university Oyaks got his own dogy doctorate from. On e thing is clear though, they are both so proficient in lying that they at least deserve to be given honournary "Doctor of Lies" degrees.
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by dare2think: 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2011
Joagbaje,

I have answered your question ooo,

Yet you and Mabell have ignored this thread as one would ignore a bunch of lepers.

I also noticed you ignored that bastar.d Oyedepo's thread like it does not exist.

Pls tell me, is it ok for a Man of God   Fraud to slap a girl's face, You deal with demons abi?

Is that how you too would treat a 'winch'?
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by Joagbaje(m): 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2011
^^^^
I don't approve of your calling men of God names and insulting them. It's a sin. You should watch your tongue because the call of God is on him.  if he had made any mistake ,it's between him and God. And if he had done anything contrary to law, the law should handle it. But I won't set myself a trap of insulting the men God uses.

Numbers 12:1-10
1 Miriam and Aaron began to criticize Moses because he was married to a woman from Sudan. 2 They asked, "Did the LORD speak only through Moses? Didn't he also speak through us?" The LORD heard their complaint. 3 (Moses was a very humble man, more humble than anyone else on earth.) 4 Suddenly, the LORD said to Moses, Aaron, and Miriam, "All three of you come to the tent of meeting." So all three of them came. 5 Then the LORD came down in the column of smoke and stood at the entrance to the tent. He called to Aaron and Miriam, and they both came forward. 6 He said, "Listen to my words: When there are prophets of the LORD among you, I make myself known to them in visions or speak to them in dreams. 7 But this is not the way I treat my servant Moses. He is the most faithful person in my household. 8 I speak with him face to face, plainly and not in riddles. He even sees the form of the LORD. Why weren't you afraid to criticize my servant Moses?" 9 The LORD was angry with them, so he left. 10 When the smoke left the tent, Miriam was covered with an infectious skin disease. She was as white as snow. Aaron turned to her and saw she was covered with the disease.
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by dare2think: 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2011
Tell that to the cows!!!!!

You don't 'approve' of me calling people names

Since when did you become my guardian that I should seek approval from to speak my mind?

Don't be silly!!!!

That you revere fraudsters [/b]and [b]con-men does not mean I must follow suit

I never Insinuated for you to insult anybody,I only ask for your view on the matter.

I repeat, He his a coward [/b]for hitting the girl in the name of religion and a [b]Bastar.d [/b]for bragging about it.

If you don't like it, tough luck!!!

He is nothing but a [b]mere man
whose bones and flesh wound rot and turn to dust like every other human being.
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by Joagbaje(m): 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2011
In addition remember paul was onced slapped indirectly by the high priest , read the story to seeauls attitude to the mans error.

Acts 23:2-5
2 The chief priest Ananias ordered the men standing near Paul to strike him on the mouth. 3 Then Paul said to him, "God will strike you, you hypocrite! You sit there and judge me by Moses 'Teachings and yet you break those teachings by ordering these men to strike me!" 4 The men standing near Paul said to him, "You're insulting God's chief priest!" 5 Paul answered, "Brothers, I didn't know that he is the chief priest. After all, Scripture says,' Don't speak evil about a ruler of your people. '"

Don't allow the mistake of another man to make you sin.
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by dare2think: 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2011
^^^^^^^

Oyedepo is nothing but a mere man [/b]whose bones and flesh wound rot and turn to dust like every other human being.

I repeat, He is a [b]coward [/b]for hitting the girl in the name of religion and a [b]Bastar.d
for bragging about it.
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by Joagbaje(m): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2011
Tell that to the cows!!!!!

You don't 'approve' of people names

Since when did you become my guardian that I should seek approval from to speak my mind

Okay ,I don't approve agree to your insulting minsters because it's against the bible
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by dare2think: 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2011
Fine

I respect your dis-agreement.

But you must respect my rights as well.

You revere him, I don't.

Or will you slap me too? via the Internet.

Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by EarsWide(m): 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2011
@Mabell

We are all waiting for the lies told by Seyi Rhodes.

@Jo 'I can raise the dead' Agbaje
I see your sorry a** is not yet in prison - it is only a matter of time though. Have you raised anyone from the dead lately ? LOL. You guys are all clowns!
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by EarsWide(m): 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2011

Oyedepo is not a man of god, he is a rogue like you - albeit a more talented rogue than your sorry a** could ever be!

By the way, I saw your video on youtube where you had your head up Chris Oyak's Bottom  grin - you are not a man, you are a wannabe religious con man who does not have the charisma to pull it off.
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by Joagbaje(m): 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2011
dare2think:

You revere him, I don't.

I revere God and scriptural principles

Or  will you slap me too? via the Internet.

Na you people dey SLAP na.  cool I turn the other cheek and if I no fit turn the other cheek I run comot
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by dare2think: 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2011
Joagbaje:

I revere God and scriptural principles

Good.

So, will you humble me by answering my questions?
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by EarsWide(m): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2011

Have you raised anyone from the dead lately ? LOL.
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by dare2think: 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2011
Earswide,

Careful what you say about Oyedepo, that Bastar.d might slap you.

Where have you been dude?
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by Joagbaje(m): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2011
What's the question?
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by EarsWide(m): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2011
@dare2think

I have been around, a bit busy but I drop in to see the madness going on from time to time. How have you been ?

This slapping thing na wa o -  in church ? I fear for the future o when I see grown men/women defending the indefensible!
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by EarsWide(m): 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2011

My question is : HAVE YOU RAISED ANYONE LATELY ? LOL
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by EarsWide(m): 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2011

I have another question for you, when you finally pulled your head out of Oyaks' a**, was your nose brown ? LOL
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by Joagbaje(m): 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2011
I. Was talking to dare2think
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by EarsWide(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2011

Well, I am talking to you now - your nose must smell very funny now, it cant be healthy having your head up somebody's a**.

Dont mind me jare, I am only kidding your head is not up Oyaks's a**, how can that be ? you that can raise people from the dead, what would you want to do up Oyak's a** ? Afterall you are not a hungry wannabe religious con man, are you ! LOL
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by dare2think: 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2011
Jo,

Is it Right for That Charlatan Man, to slap the poor girl in the name of God?

and what are the lies of Seyi rhodes?

since madam Mabell don run commot.
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by dare2think: 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2011
EarsWide:

@dare2think

I have been around, a bit busy but I drop in to see the madness going on from time to time. How have you been ?

This slapping thing na wa o -  in church ? I fear for the future o when I see grown men/women defending the indefensible!

Dude, I dey.

I am now understanding why Nigeria is in a constant state of regression. We don't love ourselves and we can't handle the truth, hence the reason corruption has taken over the country like cancer. Our political and religious elites are failing us and most importantly themselves.

Its really sad. cry
Re: Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) by EarsWide(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2011
@dare2think

The future of Nigeria does not look bright at all. Although I was a bit suprised to see the number of people condemning Oledepo, maybe there might be some hope after all

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen An ANGEL Before? / Average Cost For A Nigerian Gospel Artist / Is Menstruation Now A Sin Unto God???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.