Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,136 members, 7,863,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London (89162 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Ibime(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2012
Ashley cole is playing like he wants AVB sacked tonight.

nateevs:

This exact time last year after 27 games we had 48 pts,  . . If we win today's game, after[b] 27 games[/b] we will have[b] 49pts.[/b]

Common factor = Ramires!

Soon as Ramires was benched (for the most part) around Feb last season, Chelsea went unbeaten for eons, finishing comfortably in second place and even had a chance of catching Manure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2012
That's a comfortable 2 goals that could have made us comfortable.
Extreme profligacy. He's not passing when he should and now he's ruining chances.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by debosky(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2012
coogar:

why didn't roman spoil villas-boas with the same form of luxury?
villas-boas is working with the wrong farm implements. other clubs are using heavy machinery like tractors and bulldozers and the portugese is forced to use machete, hoes and diggers.
how do you expect them to clear acres of land in the same time with man city, tottenham or man utd?

I'm not saying the current Chelski squad is JM-era quality, what I mean is that it is better than Tottenham and Arsenal, and should be outperforming them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2012
Ibime:

Ashley cole is playing like he wants AVB sacked tonight.

Common factor = Ramires!

Soon as Ramires was benched (for the most part) around Feb last season, Chelsea went unbeaten for eons, finishing comfortably in second place and even had a chance of catching Manure.

I agree.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Ibime(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2012
nateevs:

That's a comfortable 2 goals that could have made us comfortable.
Extreme profligacy. He's not passing when he should and now he's ruining chances.

Shall we revise your argument that "we shall judge Torres when he starts playing with Mata and Sturridge now?"

I remember telling you that Anelka is 10 times a better team-player than Sturridge and if Torres cannot shine with Anelka, Sturridge cannot help him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2012
debosky:

I'm not saying the current Chelski squad is JM-era quality, what I mean is that it is better than Tottenham and Arsenal, and should be outperforming them.

And I ask again, how do you reach that conclusion. Just one little thing. . anything at all that makes you reach the conclusion that makes you reach the conclusion that Chelsea are not good enough to win the league but just about good enough to be above Spurs and Arsenal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by FBS: 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2012
opelope Cech.  sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2012
Ibime:

Shall we revise your argument that "we shall judge Torres when he starts playing with Mata and Sturridge now?"

I remember telling you that Anelka is 10 times a better team-player than Sturridge and if Torres cannot shine with Anelka, Sturridge cannot help him.

And even though I watched you say this many times, I am still waiting for you to fetch the statement of mine that said so.
You know I have always been a massive supporter of Anelka even though I say he slows the game down. .

Remember our long arguments in here of Anelka over Drogba?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by FBS: 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2012
Maybe FT will score today. I hope he does.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2012
Truth be said, Lampard has been anonymous.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2012
Torres to score. Unless Luiz finds time to bless him before he kicks the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by azpekuliar: 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2012
Em Bluediva can we have a look again at your list of winnable fixtures. I think we need to honestly reappraise our chances of a top 4 finish again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by coogar: 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2012
nateevs:

And even though I watched you say this many times, I am still waiting for you to fetch the statement of mine that said so.
You know I have always been a massive supporter of Anelka even though I say he slows the game down. .

Remember our long arguments in here of Anelka over Drogba?

anelka is a good player on the pitch but his attitudinal nature is a turn off. . . .so he's a bad player in the dressing room.
i like anelka. . . .he's intelligent. he's not governed by goals. . . .he loves creating goals more than scoring and this is where sturridge gets it wrong.

sturridge strongly believes he needs to score goals to be hailed but if he applies himself like a team player, his stock would have risen more as we speak.
the whole country now knows selfish is the greediest mothersucker in the division. he's got sheer pace, balance but his football sense is zero.

debosky:

debosky, you underrate tottenham a lot.
forget the freak result last weekend. tottenham have a very balanced starting xi.
with lennon, bale and van der vaart floating behind adebayor - tottenham would murder most teams in the league.
there's raw pace in that attack with plenty of creativity.

nateevs:

Truth be said, Lampard has been anonymous.

lampard?
ibime's best midfielder in the 20th n 21st century? you must be joking.
dayo would hate you for the rest of your life if you repeat it again that lampard has been anonymous.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by azpekuliar: 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2012
And to think there was a trio who screamed blue murder for being dropped against Napoli. On today's performance only Essien need not be ashamed of his performance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dayokanu(m): 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2012
Brom scores
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2012
Disaster.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by FBS: 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2012
whistling. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Ibime(m): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2012
I knew it!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by ritchboy(m): 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2012
Get in!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by azpekuliar: 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2012
Oh! And West Brom deservedly lead.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2012
You wonder what the point of view of pundits are now.
AVB has undermined the reliable players.

The dudes cannot beat West Brom and they want to play against Napoli.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dayokanu(m): 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2012
Yebariba swagga swagga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Ibime(m): 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2012
nateevs:

And the dudes who played against Napoli killed the tie shebi?

AVB handed West Brom the game by taking off Essien for Torres, leaving the team disjointed and handing West Brom the midfield.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by FBS: 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2012
hehehe. . .its not to be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dayokanu(m): 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2012
Mata off target
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dayokanu(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2012
Dreadful freekick by Mata
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by FBS: 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2012
nateevs:

and your point exactly?  undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2012
Ibime:

And the dudes who played against Napoli killed the tie shebi?

AVB handed West Brom the game by taking off Essien for Torres, leaving the team disjointed and handing West Brom the midfield.

Hehehehe. West Brom scored from a freaking corner dude.
That's a very silly comment dude unless you are suggesting that Essien would have prevented a corner kick, defended the attack that led to the goal and scored a goal himself.

Quit the crap dude. Essien was doing nothing special while he was on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2012
Don't know which is which. . . Chelsea in shambles. . .
All-season theme. . .Lampard isn't any better jare. . .the entire squad needs an overhaul.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2012
FBS:

and your point exactly?  undecided

StarBoard:

All-season theme. . .Lampard isn't any better jare. . .the entire squad needs an overhaul.

I rest my case.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by coogar: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2012
StarBoard:

i blame torres. . . .

when drogba was in africa and torres was starting - the excuse was that drogba would have done better and scored hatricks in every game.
drogba is back now, lampard started and what did we get? same shambolic result!

abeg, this chelsea squad needs overhauling.
the old players need to take a breather. if drogba and lampard have any bone of credibility left in their limbs, they should retire tonight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2012
Thankful for the loss.
It reminds everybody that we have a child managing the club.

Never have we seen a team so unmotivated and lost.
It's obvious AVB is sitting on a time bomb. I'm expecting good news very soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (101)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.