Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London (91796 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2012
Fuuuuuuuudddge is wrong with Sturridge for Fudge sakes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dayokanu(m): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2012
nateevs:

I thought he should start strong and give a rest if need be.
Like you said, top four is more important.

If he loses today and again lose in Nou camp then he would have himself to blame

But if he gets any point here even a draw and qualifies at Nou then he would be judged an Einstein

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by afrodoc(m): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2012
i agree with nateevs in dis case.a player as immature and lacking in intelligence as sturridge has no place leading d chelsea frontline.
he has some good tools but he needs serious coaching

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by afrodoc(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2012
torres is a lowlife
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dayokanu(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2012
And Torres help Arsenal defending with another hopeless pass
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dayokanu(m): 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2012
Full time

Chelsea 9 games unbeaten in all competitions
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2012
dayokanu:

If he loses today and again lose in Nou camp then he would have himself to blame

But if he gets any point here even a draw and qualifies at Nou then he would be judged an Einstein

You have a point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2012
Lethargic display.
How frustrating Sturridge is.

Torres as usual didnt fail to 'impress'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by mufasa(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2012
Torres and Sturridge, Na wa for una o. So much for making claim to a start on Tuesday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2012
dayokanu:

LmaO -- The Guy Thief Phone? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by mufasa(m): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2012
A geriatric Drogba is better than Torres + Sturridge (even in Ghazab mode)

DS needs to go back to Bolton, his head is so up his ass. And i think he wrecked Torres' game today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Ibime(m): 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2012
Studge has no place on the wing. He is not a team player. Like Kalou, he will be better served upfront where his poor teamwork affects the team less.

Fernandud shows again that you build your attack around him at your own peril. . .

I wonder how poor Lukaku must be in training for him not to get a look in with duds like Torres playing 90 minutes.

Bertrand is unbelievable. AVB should be hanged for constantly overlooking the kid, even preferring Ferreira and Bosingwa when he decided that Ashley Cole didnt fit his "project" or when Ashley was injured.

Speaking of Ashley Cole, isnt it amazing the way he looks like a World Class left-back again the minute AVB left. To think AVB never had respect for his abilities.

Finally, I thunk RDM shoulda kept Kalou on today. He was giving Sagna problems all day. Torres or Studge shoulda been subbed instead.

On the other hand, I thunk Mata shoulda played the whole game and let Kalou rest, because I prefer Kalou to Mata at the Nou Camp.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by lalaboi(m): 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2012
Sturridge. The definition of Mess and pantsss . . ninja coulda won this and several other games. .weistman buruku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2012
There's no place for anyone who doesn't understand what pass means.
It doesn't matter whether upfront or otherwise.
Like I said, Patrick Bamford and Islam Feruz will lead the line at Chelsea before DS does.

Meanwhile I am really mad at AVB myself for sidelining Bertrand.
How many games now and he's never dissappointed.

There are a ton of players in the youth side that can do a job.
They just need one person to believe in them and they'll do a job.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by afrodoc(m): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2012
another example of AVB's one-way thinking.he must have just believed there was no way bertrand was good enough and relegated him to d backbenches in favour of his compatriots ferriera,bosingwa.
wt abt lil josh who was sent off to swansea? after watching his performances in d past i find it hard to believe dt he couldnt hv bin able to contribute to d present chelsea midfield
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by ritchboy(m): 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2012
Chelsea seemed happy with a draw, did RDM not get the memo Chelsea are sixth? On the other hand, he probably reckoned going toe to toe at the Emirates would probably end in tears grin grin grin

I actually fancy Chelsea to win the UCL now.

nateevs:

There's only one amateur here. Chelsea could have started with Mata, lamps, Drogba, Cole, Mikel, Ivanovic . Arsenal have it easy and don't even look like winning.

Meanwhile, every single game bertrand shows why we can have some options in the youth.
How atrociuos has Danny been?

Nateevs flattering himself as per usual, are all these ones automatic starters? cheesy

Arsenal coulda also started with Wilshere, Arteta, Diaby, Mertesacker, Santos and Pat Rice. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2012
Na u sabi. Meanwhile be careful about what you wish for us.
If we win the UCL and you end up fourth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by ritchboy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2012
nateevs: Na u sabi. Meanwhile be careful about what you wish for us.
If we win the UCL and you end up fourth.

If you don't win the UCL(as expected) and you end up sixth(as expected). . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2012
Well, we'll say we tried.
We will write the season off and be back for the next.

What will y'all be doing next season again?
Top four again right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2012
Surprising line up.
Seems RDM is overrating himself, he figures he can win the CL.

Anyhow, better a draw than a loss.
If our friend AVB was in charge na serious thrashing for us.

If only DD was fit, we could have won.
Meanwhile the dud has shown how worthless he is yet again.

The season may yet end well for us.
We shall see.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dayokanu(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2012
Papiss Cisse 10m

A goal every 68 min (1hr) EPL record

Pavel Pogrebnyak 3m

One goal every 100min

Fernando Torres 50m

One goal every 540 mins (9Hours) shocked shocked

Nuff said cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by afrodoc(m): 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2012
c'mon now at least torres is doing better than chris sutton grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Heathen(m): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2012
dayokanu: Papiss Cisse 10m

A goal every 68 min (1hr) EPL record

Pavel Pogrebnyak 3m

One goal every 100min

Fernando Torres 50m

One goal every 540 mins (9Hours) shocked shocked

Nuff said cool
mu hi hi hi :-):-), lol @ dayos' vendetta against torres.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Ibime(m): 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2012
If only Tottenham had sold this Modric guy, they would not be struggling to create a single chance against QPR. . . no creativity at all. . . Spuds need to sell Modric and buy Lampard to replace him!!! grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by debosky(m): 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2012
Spurs are true wastemen - even against 10 men they didn't create any useful chances!

At this rate 3rd and 4th will be between Arsenal, Newcastle and Chelski.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by chelseabmw(m): 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2012
Lets continue from here tomorrow once it completes 100

https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-pride#10650959
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by coogar: 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2012
nateevs: There's no place for anyone who doesn't understand what pass means.
It doesn't matter whether upfront or otherwise.
Like I said, Patrick Bamford and Islam Feruz will lead the line at Chelsea before DS does.

Meanwhile I am really mad at AVB myself for sidelining Bertrand.
How many games now and he's never dissappointed.

There are a ton of players in the youth side that can do a job.
They just need one person to believe in them and they'll do a job.

sturridge is the only reason fernando torres will not perform for chelsea.
if anyone watched today's match and still expects torres to score 40 goals a season, then
that individual must be brain dead or genetically idiotic.

i stopped watching after the 60th minute with sturridge making the wrong decision. one
after the other and after the other. if he was told never to pass to torres, he couldn't
have done a better job with it. he's lethargic, he's got no football intelligence and i hope
he doesn't make the final squad in euro 2012. welbeck is a better player!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 22, 2012
Barca are beatable at home afterall.
This might just be our best season yet. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by eyoniggar(m): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2012
^^^^^ I laff in Swahili. Diva this thread musnt end until your defeat is served come Tuesday. Wouldnt it be nice if this ending thread is cremated with an exit from the CL? wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by mufasa(m): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2012
coogar:

sturridge is the only reason fernando torres will not perform for chelsea.
if anyone watched today's match and still expects torres to score 40 goals a season, then
that individual must be brain dead or genetically idiotic.

i stopped watching after the 60th minute with sturridge making the wrong decision. one
after the other and after the other. if he was told never to pass to torres, he couldn't
have done a better job with it. he's lethargic, he's got no football intelligence and i hope
he doesn't make the final squad in euro 2012. welbeck is a better player!

I have to agree with you on this one. His work rate yesterday was great, tracking back & stealing the ball a few times. He fluffed his lines a few times but I think I'm getting used to see Torres this way now. But his strike partner is a m000000ron of the highest order.

I'm sure the Chelsea medical staff is working doouble overtime now to get Drogba ready for Tuesday. Mr Torres & Master Sturridge should hold the bench.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by chelseabmw(m): 11:36am On Apr 22, 2012
eyoniggar: ^^^^^ I laff in Swahili. Diva this thread musnt end until your defeat is served come Tuesday. Wouldnt it be nice if this ending thread is cremated with an exit from the CL? wink

shaaaraaappp
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by chelseabmw(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2012
We are winning the champoins league

We are winning the FA cup

This is no dream...This is no fantasy

But Reality

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 / Paris Saint-Germain Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 3) On 6th March 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.