Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Britney Spears’ 3-carat Engagement Ring Fit For A Princess - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Britney Spears’ 3-carat Engagement Ring Fit For A Princess (841 Views)

Sophia Chikere Flaunts Engagement Ring (Photo) / Who Looks Better Bald: Beyonce or Britney Spears? / Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Britney Spears’ 3-carat Engagement Ring Fit For A Princess by GossipGirl: 1:17am On Dec 19, 2011
Britney Spears is engaged! The pop princess accepted a proposal from her former agent and longtime boyfriend Jason Trawick. Spears was set to celebrate Trawicks' 40th birthday in Las Vegas but the bash was quickly doubled into an engagement celebration. Jason and Britney joined their guests of close friends and family at the Planet Hollywood and then Chateau Nightclub where they reportedly partied to the wee hours!

Now details of Britney's 3-Carat Neil Lane engagement ring is here!

Neil Lane shared the details and inspiration of the ring to People,

“Jason is a romantic and when I asked him to tell me about Britney and what the ring would represent to them so I could find inspiration, his response was always the same — she is his princess!” awwwwwww
Re: Britney Spears’ 3-carat Engagement Ring Fit For A Princess by Lasinoh: 4:54am On Dec 19, 2011
She gets it right finally. cheesy
I don't know the dude. . . but I like him already.
Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! cool
That K-Fed of a thingy. . .ahn-ahn!

Baby faya-faya dey go!!!!
Nothing do you.
Na who get market dey sell market!!! cool
No more "Christian Divorcee' business a beg!

I looooooooooove it!!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Whitney Houston Is Dead / Producer Of The Popular Nigerian Sitcom, "Clinic Matters" Honoured In Paris / Enebeli Elebuwa Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.