Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains (10336 Views)

Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize / Fayose Reacts To Supreme Court Victory, Pleads With Opposition / Boko Haram Kills 70 Adamawa Residents On Sallah Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2011
Akiika:

Nigerians with free! free!! free!!!, yet we always want to compare things to the developed countries. How many of you are paying tax aside from those working in companies that deducts it directly from their paycheck? what is the percentage of that of the total population? Na by force to live for Lekki? move to Mushin, Oshodi, Iyana Ipaja, Ajegunle e.t.c that you won't have to pay any toll fee. People want to prove class that they do not belong. All those things you compare to in the western world aren't free, we pay for them.

I agree especially with the bolded.

They want safe roads/bridges, where is the money supposed to come from?
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2011
Akiika:

Nigerians with free! free!! free!!!, yet we always want to compare things to the developed countries. How many of you are paying tax aside from those working in companies that deducts it directly from their paycheck? what is the percentage of that of the total population? Na by force to live for Lekki? move to Mushin, Oshodi, Iyana Ipaja, Ajegunle e.t.c that you won't have to pay any toll fee. People want to prove class that they do not belong. All those things you compare to in the western world aren't free, we pay for them.

If more than 2 years into the controversy, people like you and so many others are still offering brain-fart as argument, don't you think that there is the real problem?

EDUCATE YOURSELF HERE FOR PETE'S SAKE. The people PAY THEIR TAXES . . . . What is it currently being used for? They still cannot boast of good schools, water, electricity, good schools, hospitals etc.

Government slaps an extra lane to 30 miles of an existing road, demands toll per 10 miles of the whole road(both the old and new), and suggests people understand, even after the fact that they contribute a bulk of the taxes Lagos goes it generates every year. Rather than using your head you still keep pushing the "Nigerians want it free" nonsense, really??
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2011
forget it - LASG fked up in more ways than one on that road sad sad

several businesses got the short end of the stick what with the fence on both sides of the road -practically nothing located along the road is directly accessible any more. shoprite, visa office, housing estate, total filling station hotels . very bad for business.

i guess there is also more rage when you consider the fact that lekki has residents who are big earners and in lagos big taxpayers - by the time - with all the money lasg is knacking from their paycheck - this is being added.
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by Belewu: 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2011
As much as i don't care about politics the man (Fashola) has dona e good thing for the state. A journey that took 3 hrs to commute has been reduced to 30 mins and pple are complaining about tolls. We all want to run to Jand and Yankee, and why? Because there is constant power, all the roads are 'tarred', there is security etc etc. But guess what, pple pay through their noses for these facilities. Hence the term 'jand hard' etc. You don't live in such countries, buying lands, building mansions and driving ranges on a regular 9 to 5 like we do in Naija. Most of your renumeration go to Taxes and Social security. Yet we want to eat our cake and have it. How else are we supposed to progress as a country. The fact still remains that:
‎1. We all contribute to the success of our state / nation
‎2. There are alternative routes if you want to avoid the toll
‎3. You also have the option of public transport

Development has to start from somewhere.
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by otokx(m): 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2011
If you guys are tired of paying in Lagos then move to Ogun state
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2011
otokx:

If you guys are tired of paying in Lagos then move to Ogun state

abi? Too many people in Lagos.

They need to look into developing other areas. Ibadan for pete's sake needs help
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by dayokanu(m): 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2011
Paying taxes is not an excuse for not paying tolls

And this statement is coming from people who live in developed countries?

My only point is either to reduce the amount paid or to reeduce the number of payment points

But if you want development there must be a price for it.

https://www.hctra.org/tollroads_rates/sam-houston-tollway-counter-clockwise
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by Kobojunkie: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2011
dayokanu:

Paying taxes is not an excuse for not paying tolls
And this statement is coming from people who live in developed countries?
My only point is either to reduce the amount paid or to reeduce the number of payment points
But if you want development there must be a price for it.
https://www.hctra.org/tollroads_rates/sam-houston-tollway-counter-clockwise

Paying taxes gives you the right to stand and protest any unfair situations thrown your way, to question the policies of your government, especially since you are the EMPLOYER in this case ( meaning the tax payers are BOSSES over the government), especially when you are yet to enjoy the dividends of the taxes you continue to dole out in the democracy you live in.

If you do not understand that simple statement there, then you probably should not be living in a democracy.
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by philip0906(m): 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2011
All these talk of there is a price 4 development is completely stu.pid in d Nigerian sense. . .How many roads have being built with d taxes we pay(bad roads litter d metropolis)?How have d taxes I've paid, helped in boosting infrastructure?(Mind u,Lagos state generates a lot of revenue 4rm taxes)What of the F.G allocations,what visible projects have they been spent on?probably Lagos state is broke,dats y d LASU tuition fee was hiked,right?
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by dayokanu(m): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Paying taxes gives you the right to stand and protest any unfair situations thrown your way, to question the policies of your government, especially since you are the EMPLOYER in this case ( meaning the tax payers are BOSSES over the government), especially when you are yet to enjoy the dividends of the taxes you continue to dole out in the democracy you live in.

If you do not understand that simple statement there, then you probably should not be living in a democracy.

Since you are in a tax paying environment, Can you show us where tax payers are exempted from toll paying?

There are over 100 cities in America with toll roads, Just one example would do where Since the citizens pay taxes, they are exempted from tolls
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2011
dayokanu:

Since you are in a tax paying environment, Can you show us where tax payers are exempted from toll paying?

There are over 100 cities in America with toll roads, Just one example would do where Since the citizens pay taxes, they are exempted from tolls

I wonder. undecided

New York with all its taxes, we still pay for such services.
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2011
dayokanu:

I am certain that you are able to come up with a more sensible question that the one you are putting forth there. Someone types this . . . .
Kobojunkie:

And what you are able to come up with is this, as a question??

dayokanu:

Really?? What has happened to you? Why does it seem more and more that where Lagos/ACN is involved, all that you seem to come up with is nothing more brain fart? I get when people in other countries do it but when I see people who live in the US and enjoy a broad to the process that takes place under in democracy, I am appalled.

I mean If right in the state you live in right here in the US, as we speak, the people protest a new toll station going up on the major road, do you think some eejit is going to come up with the sort of question you have there?  Do you think anyone who values his reputation would come up with such a half arsed questions in objection to people's right to protest any,even a tolling policy they consider unfair?
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by Akiika: 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2011
@Ajanlekoko &  @Kobojunkie
Must you guys verbally abuse or bully any other contributor with a divergent opinion about issues?, isn't that uncivil and immature?
Bring up valid points to back your arguement. WHAT PERCENTAGE OF LAGOSIANS PAY TAXES? I see you guys commend Fashola on this same forum that he did this, he did that!, do you think he prints money in his office? Some of you guys woudn't even mind requesting food stamps from the Government. As much as i agree with you that there are maladministration going on in Naija, Fashola remains the only Governor that has an idea of what he's doing, even though i rate him only 40%. That OIL that we so much rely on will be exhausted someday and we'll see how the states will survive.
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by Kobojunkie: 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2011
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by philip0906(m): 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

I wonder.  undecided

New York with all its taxes, we still pay for such services.
hello. . .D U.S.A where things r working and Nigeria where things r not?  undecided Thats y I asked,
philip0906:

All these talk of there is a price 4 development is completely stu.pid in d Nigerian sense. . .How many roads have being built with d taxes we pay(bad roads litter d metropolis)?How have d taxes I've paid, helped in boosting infrastructure?(Mind u,Lagos state generates a lot of revenue 4rm taxes[b])What of the F.G allocations,what visible projects have they been spent on[/b]?probably Lagos state is broke,dats y d LASU tuition fee was hiked,right?

Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by dayokanu(m): 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2011
Kobo lives in Chicago, Despite all the taxes you pay which are one of the highest in the country, You still pay Sales tax, property tax etc.

You all still pay for toll roads,  also pay for parking which goes to the city.

So what exactly is free in this advanced countries? But you now want comparable services in the developing country?
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2011
Akiika:

Must you guys verbally abuse or bully any other contributor with a divergent opinion about issues?, isn't that uncivil and immature?

I wonder.

I thought i was bad.  shocked
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by dayokanu(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2011
Kobojunkie:

[size=18pt]The people PAY THEIR TAXES . . . . What is it currently being used for[/size]?

if this is the excuse for people not to pay toll, then it leaves so much to be desired?

People shouldnt pay tolls asking what taxes are used for?

How do they pay the millions of workers, clean the streets, and basically run the govt
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2011
philip0906:

hello. . .D U.S.A where things r working and Nigeria where things r not?  undecided Thats y I asked, .How many roads have being built with d taxes we pay(bad roads litter d metropolis)?How have d taxes I've paid, helped in boosting infrastructure?(Mind u,Lagos state generates a lot of revenue 4rm taxes)What of the F.G allocations,what visible projects have they been spent on?probably Lagos state is broke,dats y d LASU tuition fee was hiked,right?

What do you think is funding all the projects/the construction workers/civil servants in Lagos?
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by Kobojunkie: 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2011
dayokanu:

Kobo lives in Chicago, Despite all the taxes you pay which are one of the highest in the country, You still pay Sales tax, property tax etc.

You all still pay for toll roads,  also pay for parking which goes to the city.

So what exactly is free in this advanced countries? But you now want comparable services in the developing country?

Again more brain fart. Really, so because I live in Chicago, pay taxes, like Nigerians in Lekki do, means Nigerians in Lekki should be subjected to the very same things I am subjected to here? Here's a quick and simple one for you. Do these Nigerians also enjoy the amenities and freedom I enjoy as a Chicagoan?

Also, correct yourself. I don't pay toll. I am able to get in and out on many of the toll-less roads we have around here.
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by dayokanu(m): 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I mean If right in the state you live in right here in the US, as we speak, the people protest a new toll station going up on the major road, do you think some eejit is going to come up with the sort of question you have there?  Do you think anyone who values his reputation would come up with such a half arsed questions in objection to people's right to protest any,even a tolling policy they consider unfair?

I thought people who lived in organised societies would come up with better questions and opposition to tolls than to be asking

Kobojunkie:

[size=18pt]The people PAY THEIR TAXES . . . . What is it currently being used for[/size]?
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by dayokanu(m): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Again more brain fart. Really, so because I live in Chicago, pay taxes, like Nigerians in Lekki do, means Nigerians in Lekki should be subjected to the very same things I am subjected to here? Here's a quick and simple one for you. Do these Nigerians also enjoy the amenities and freedom I enjoy as a Chicagoan?

Also, correct yourself. I don't pay toll. I am able to get in and out on many of the toll-less roads we have around here.

Oh so Nigerians in Lekki deserve to have roads renovated but shouldnt pay for it.

Heres a quick question Do Nigerians deserve a good life like the one you enjoy? If the answer is yes then they also have to make the necesary sacrifice like the one you make where you live
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by Kobojunkie: 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2011
dayokanu:

if this is the excuse for people not to pay toll, then it leaves so much to be desired?

People shouldnt pay tolls asking what taxes are used for?

How do they pay the millions of workers, clean the streets, and basically run the govt

How in the world did you get that simple question I asked there turned into an excuse??

Also, You DARED to compare my life in Chicago with that of a Lekki resident, I don't need to open my door to see what my taxes affords me here. the Faucet runs 24/7 with clean water. I have electricity to boot. the streets are tarred and will be resurfaced come march, right after the winter. Again, what is the State of Lagos currently doing with the taxes it collects from the people? Coming up with payment of millions of workers is ridiculous considering the millions of workers DO NOT all work in the 3 LGAS in Lekki. If all the government uses tax money for is to pay millions of workers, do you reason there will be any development at all, even here in Chicago where taking the tolled roads here is an OPTION out of so many many many alternatives?? please Stop producing brain farts as responses if you are going to debate this like someone who is not a 'TOWOBO'!
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by philip0906(m): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

What do you think is funding all the projects/the construction workers/civil servants in Lagos?
I beg ur pardon. . .Which projects?D one eko ole brags about here on nland or d phantom projects dat we only read on d pages of d newspaper?
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by Kobojunkie: 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2011
dayokanu:

Oh so Nigerians in Lekki deserve to have roads renovated but shouldnt pay for it.

Heres a quick question Do Nigerians deserve a good life like the one you enjoy? If the answer is yes then they also have to make the necesary sacrifice like the one you make where you live

ah!!! I see there is no hope of getting anything sensible out of you there. Well, goodluck !
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by dayokanu(m): 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2011
Kobojunkie:

How in the world did you get that simple question I asked there turned into an excuse??

Also, You DARED to compare my life in Chicago with that of a Lekki resident, I don't need to open my door to see what my taxes affords me here. the Faucet runs 24/7 with clean water. I have electricity to boot. the streets are tarred and will be resurfaced come march, right after the winter. Again, what is the State of Lagos currently doing with the taxes it collects from the people? Coming up with payment of millions of workers is ridiculous considering the millions of workers DO NOT all work in the 3 LGAS in Lekki. If all the government uses tax money for is to pay millions of workers, do you reason there will be any development at all, even here in Chicago where taking the tolled roads here is an OPTION out of so many many many alternatives?? please Stop producing brain farts as responses if you are going to debate this like someone who is not a 'TOWOBO'!

This reasoning is the lowest of lows Kobo what happened to you lately?

The taxes paid by Lekki residents and every lagosians are polled together to run the whole state.

Why are taxes paid by people in Northshore used to provide facilities for people in Engelwood who dont pay as much. Millions of taxdollars from workers in Northshore used to pay workers who work in Cicero and Humboldt park?

Why are the social security taxes paid by people in Manhattan used to feed hoochie mommas and hoodrats in Bronx, Brooklyn Queens etc.

This is beyond brainfarts its something else
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by Kobojunkie: 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2011
Akiika:

Bring up valid points to back your arguement. WHAT PERCENTAGE OF LAGOSIANS PAY TAXES? I see you guys commend Fashola on this same forum that he did this, he did that!, do you think he prints money in his office? Some of you guys woudn't even mind requesting food stamps from the Government. As much as i agree with you that there are maladministration going on in Naija, Fashola remains the only Governor that has an idea of what he's doing, even though i rate him only 40%. That OIL that we so much rely on will be exhausted someday and we'll see how the states will survive.

Nowhere did I insult you( you would have to pull out the exact words that do), however, I see you had no problem coming on to INSULT taxpayers by calling thinking them free loaders. You also INSULTED these tax payers by NOT EDUCATING YOURSELF FIRST on the particulars of the ISSUE they are protesting on, before taking it on yourself to join the debate.  Why you feel insulted that I called you out on it, is all you, not me.

I doubt with the level of exposure you are working with there on the cause being pursued by these people, you could ever know a valid point raised by anyone on this. So, I would really suggest that you go do your homework on this issue before you come back out posting on a topic you obviously have little very understanding of.

And the crux of the issue is majority of the comm enters do not know what taxes are and why government really OWES you when you pay your taxes. I guess to most of you, it is sort of a GLORY sacrifice of some sort. Others know and will not even forgo their tax refund checks in America, but will turn to tell Nigerians in Lagos that they deserve none of that. Pity really!
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by AjanleKoko: 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2011
Akiika:

Okay.
Pls don't join me and Kobo grin

But let me respond to you in any case. I didn't abuse you, just told you to be quiet since you obviously don't have any knowledge of what is on ground.
I am a Lekki stakeholder because I live in, and own property in that area. I pay income tax, Land Use, development levies, and even silly taxes like radio and TV license. So do most of us who are property owners or letters on this axis. I paid premium all the way, from government survey to C of O, building permit, all the way to governor's consent.

Now, if you don't know, let me tell you our grouse: Lagos State has not contributed anything to the infrastructure development of Lekki. No roads, no drainage, the worst electricity supply in the state, despite being the area that probably contributes the most to its income, whether personal income tax, land use charges, or whatever. Nothing is happening in that axis. 90% of anything going on in Lekki has been private development.

There is nothing wrong with the act of toll collection. After all tolling is not a novelty in Nigeria. However, there are three things fundamentally wrong with the toll road as it exists today, from the perspective of residents on that axis. I will take the pains to outline it to you:

1. Why toll the existing government road, built by Jakande for over 30 years: Why not build a new one? A new link bridge is being built from Turnbull (Ikoyi) into Lekki. By all means toll that? Why not build the much-publicized Coastal road and toll that? Obvious answer: No business case to support that as the Lekki Peninsula is too small to support two roads in the real sense. One standard six-lane expressway is enough.

2. Why would you want to put the toll plaza right in the middle of town? That is already a city planning disaster. Imagine if the old Lagos toll gate was located at Iyana-Oworo. Just imagine the kind of horrendous traffic jams that would be created by that. In the last 2 days since the toll started, Victoria Island has been in chaos. I spent 2 hours between Victoria Island and Lekki yesterday. It would have been faster to walk to my house.
Students are not in school and most people are winding down for Christmas. One wonders what will happen in January. Why could they not put their toll gate after Ajah, away from the crowded metropolis?  Since they are building the FTZ and an airport, it makes sense for the toll gate to be situated at Kajola, which is after all the crowded communities.
Again this one has an obvious answer. They need to generate money now, and the volumes can only be found further forward. Which makes one wonder about the so-called FTZ and the airport, if they are ever going to be built.

3. The third issue: How did they arrive at their costs? For someone living in Ikota (thankfully I don't), they have to pass through two toll gates, a distance of 12 km, and a cost of N240 with every pass. N480 a day, 172,800 a month. Do you guys pay in excess of $1,100 a month in road tolls? I've never seen anywhere in the world where 12km of expressway is tolled twice. At the end of the day we are consumers and should have a say in what we pay as toll. Rather, we get slapped with an arbitrary cost. Maybe those of you living in the 'West' can enlighten us.
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by mbulela: 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2011
any clues on the bidding process of this contract?
how did LCC emerge the winner?
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Okay.
Pls don't join me and Kobo grin

But let me respond to you in any case. I didn't abuse you, just told you to be quiet since you obviously don't have any knowledge of what is on ground.
I am a Lekki stakeholder because I live in, and own property in that area. I pay income tax, Land Use, development levies, and even silly taxes like radio and TV license. So do most of us who are property owners or letters on this axis. I paid premium all the way, from government survey to C of O, building permit, all the way to governor's consent.

Now, if you don't know, let me tell you our grouse: Lagos State has not contributed anything to the infrastructure development of Lekki. No roads, no drainage, the worst electricity supply in the state, despite being the area that probably contributes the most to its income, whether personal income tax, land use charges, or whatever. Nothing is happening in that axis. 90% of anything going on in Lekki has been private development.

There is nothing wrong with the act of toll collection. After all tolling is not a novelty in Nigeria. However, there are three things fundamentally wrong with the toll road as it exists today, from the perspective of residents on that axis. I will take the pains to outline it to you:

1. Why toll the existing government road, built by Jakande for over 30 years: Why not build a new one? A new link bridge is being built from Turnbull (Ikoyi) into Lekki. By all means toll that? Why not build the much-publicized Coastal road and toll that? Obvious answer: No business case to support that as the Lekki Peninsula is too small to support two roads in the real sense. One standard six-lane expressway is enough.

[b]2. Why would you want to put the toll plaza right in the middle of town? That is already a city planning disaster. Imagine if the old Lagos toll gate was located at Iyana-Oworo. Just imagine the kind of horrendous traffic jams that would be created by that. In the last 2 days since the toll started, Victoria Island has been in chaos. I spent 2 hours between Victoria Island and Lekki yesterday. It would have been faster to walk to my house.
Students are not in school and most people are winding down for Christmas. One wonders what will happen in January. Why could they not put their toll gate after Ajah, away from the crowded metropolis?  Since they are building the FTZ and an airport, it makes sense for the toll gate to be situated at Kajola, which is after all the crowded communities.
Again this one has an obvious answer. They need to generate money now, and the volumes can only be found further forward. Which makes one wonder about the so-called FTZ and the airport, if they are ever going to be built.[/b]

3. The third issue: How did they arrive at their costs? For someone living in Ikota (thankfully I don't), they have to pass through two toll gates, a distance of 12 km, and a cost of N240 with every pass. N480 a day, 172,800 a month. Do you guys pay in excess of $1,100 a month in road tolls? I've never seen anywhere in the world where 12km of expressway is tolled twice. At the end of the day we are consumers and should have a say in what we pay as toll. Rather, we get slapped with an arbitrary cost. Maybe those of you living in the 'West' can enlighten us.

i dont want to even begin to imagine how many monday morning vi meetings have been disrupted. at least one of the ogas came in 2 hours late today. i  am putting off an assignment  around phase 1 for the same reason - the traffic nightmare.

nd as for the previously mentioned disruption to several businesses in the area . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by Kobojunkie: 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2011
mbulela:

any clues on the bidding process of this contract?
how did LCC emerge the winner?

http://www.lagosstateppp.gov.ng/bids/call_for_bids.asp

http://www.lagosstateppp.gov.ng/bids/documents/RFPFORATECHNICALAUDITOFTHETOLLINGSYSTEM_000.pdf

The document above is all I have been able to find from searching myself.
Re: Fashola Pleads With Residents On Toll And Further Explains by mbulela: 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2011
Kobojunkie:

http://www.lagosstateppp.gov.ng/bids/call_for_bids.asp

http://www.lagosstateppp.gov.ng/bids/documents/RFPFORATECHNICALAUDITOFTHETOLLINGSYSTEM_000.pdf

The document above is all I have been able to find from searching myself.
thanks for the doc.
a quick perusal leads to the conclusion that it is for the tolling system.
What of the road project itself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Kogi Prison•kills Guard, Sets Members Free / APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) / Senator Orji Kalu Mourns Leadership Newspapers Publisher, Ndah-Isaiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.