Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,897 members, 7,863,085 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl (27207 Views)

Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project / Pic. Ex. Gov. Audu's Running Mate, Falake Caught Kissing A Young Girl In Public / Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by slimnike(m): 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2006
He is looking for a wifeee.Mind to marry Him?Rhoda.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Maxflame(m): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2006
Speaking as Rhoda's manager i'll send you a copy of the contract before further discussion of this issue. Right Rhoda? wink
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Grizzly(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2006
Sup max? whats good? been a while. u organizing a wedding or what? cheesy
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Maxflame(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2006
I'm cool! I'm actually organizing a funeral, but the dudes not dead yet. Thats the hard part. grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Rhodalyn(f): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2006
slimnike:

He is looking for a wifeee.Mind to marry Him?Rhoda.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy not another beauty and the beast cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i've got all i would ever want and more in ken im okay cheers for the offer cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maxflame:

Speaking as Rhoda's manager i'll send you a copy of the contract before further discussion of this issue. Right Rhoda? wink
wrong max cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Rhodalyn(f): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2006
Maxflame:

I'm cool! I'm actually organizing a funeral, but the dudes not dead yet. Thats the hard part. grin
come on max cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you musnt do that wink wink
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Maxflame(m): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2006
And why not? angry
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by rosydabomb(f): 3:51am On Mar 31, 2006
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by slimnike(m): 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2006
Max,maybe i can help out with the funeral arrangement. cool smiley
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Maxflame(m): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2006
Already got that cover, i'm having problems with the dude still alive. angry Where i come from murder is a crime angry can you belive that? They don't want to believe its just a state of the mind and a means to terminal anger satisfaction. wink
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by slimnike(m): 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2006
Maybe you can do it the traditional way. undecided
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Maxflame(m): 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2006
Don't insult me! angry I'll rather go the way of science since i'm a scientist myself, MAD SCIENTIST! BWAHAHAHAHA!

OK enough silliness, that was dry. . .
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by slimnike(m): 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2006
We just did a nice drama.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by okolile: 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2006
obj softly softly for the poor girl .u no dey shame
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Aamy(f): 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2006
Olorun ma je!lol, so wen my daughter and her friends, are gisting,

and dey ask hey who gave u ur first kiss?wut is she supposed 2 say, Obasanjo, GOD FORBID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, have u seen dt guys lips at a close range, abeg dts scary, !i wont alllow oh! cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by slimnike(m): 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2006
What are you saying?I am sure you will date Him.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by timmy(m): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2006
the poor girl, is just about to cry,

wonders shall never end, NIgerians like to copy things sha, just because King-Kong was made to fall in love with a lady, Obasanjo too now has to kiss a girl, grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by chinani(f): 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2006
slimnike:

What are you saying?I am sure you will date Him.
Erm, maybe it's you who is jealous of the young girl's kiss. undecided kiss
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Grizzly(m): 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2006
Oby shud be restricted to kissing his image in the mirror, walahi, !!
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Zahymaka(m): 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2006
His lips [both in real life and in the mirror] will atrophy if he dares to do that -- wowo and wowo gives extraordianry "de-wowo".
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by slimnike(m): 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2006
He will not like to kiss it when He sees it in the mirror.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Zahymaka(m): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2006
True talk. He'll think you're asking him to kiss the picture of a baboon.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by slimnike(m): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by yemstar(f): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2006
I think am gonna be sick,
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by kajad(m): 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2006
@Zah
What did you just say  shocked  shocked Damn!!! shocked shocked  grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by vickky(f): 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2006
thats very funny,guess he has a heart after all, lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Zahymaka(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2006
kajad please try to quote so I'll know how to answer your question.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Grizzly(m): 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2006
Ok, just a minute, what if Oby decides in his spare time to visit nairaland, and sees this shiiiit?!!! oops, well thats democracy, grin grin Oby, u are wowooooooooooooooo, tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by kajad(m): 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2006
@ Zah i was refering to this
Zahymaka:

True talk. He'll think you're asking him to kiss the picture of a baboon.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by bolex(m): 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2006
smileyi heard his wifeeeee is was very beautiful

gal plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

you heard very wrong ,

grin cool

Now if OBJ gets a make over

He might end up looking cheesy wink smiley

BUFF
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by bolex(m): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2006
PS: Check the expression on that policeman's face

He seems , shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Zahymaka(m): 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2006
Definitely kajad -- do I lie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters / Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead / Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.