Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

North Korean Leader Kim Jong II, 69, Has Died - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korean Leader Kim Jong II, 69, Has Died (7661 Views)

Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off / Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly / North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong II, 69, Has Died by Naledi14(f): 6:50am On Dec 20, 2011
@justwise you just killed me with your comment to my comment. Lmfao. Atleast we share the same views regarding SA and china.
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong II, 69, Has Died by Naledi14(f): 6:50am On Dec 20, 2011
@justwise you just killed me with your comment to my comment. Lmfao. Atleast we share the same views regarding SA and china.
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong II, 69, Has Died by antartica(m): 8:32am On Dec 20, 2011
Ignorance is a disease,it is cancerous. To a man that knows, it comes easy but the one that doesnt,it is a whole different world. Same problem nigerians are facing,like those that think animals like obj,atiku,tinubu are the best gifts nigerians ever had. Nigerians can even be said to be worse than north koreans because they are not regimentally censored. Some of them are here on this forum,some of them have sky and cable networks mainly for football,some read books,some are overseas in the heart of functional reality,yet they cant see
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong II, 69, Has Died by thoth: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2011
Kim fought and fought well for his people, he did the best with the intelligence and resources that God gave him, may he rest in Perfect Peace.
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong II, 69, Has Died by justwise(m): 9:43am On Dec 20, 2011
Naledi14:

grin grin yes leave the West alone and keep ur eyes on China.
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong II, 69, Has Died by justwise(m): 9:44am On Dec 20, 2011
thoth:

Kim fought and fought well for his people, he did the best with the intelligence and resources that God gave him, may he rest in Perfect Peace.

What exactly are u talking about?
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong II, 69, Has Died by elrony(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2011
thoth:

he only did what his strong head thought was best and 4got bout d standard of living of his people, dats kinda tyranny!!!

lolz abeg make we do get nukes nd weapon of mass destruction, then 9ja would stop givin uncle sam nd d rest bl0wjobs!!! grin grin grin
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong II, 69, Has Died by armyofone(m): 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2011
All of them weeping fascinate me. can't imagine crying so hard like that, they must have loved him.

heard he loved fine wines and American movies (Rambo and horror movie Friday the 13th) grin grin
RIP
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong II, 69, Has Died by elrony(m): 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2011
armyofone:

All of them weeping fascinate me. can't imagine crying so hard like that, they must have loved him.

heard he loved fine wines and American movies (Rambo and horror movie Friday the 13th) grin grin
RIP
and "aki na ukwa" grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Al Qaeda Looking To Target Planes In Europe, UK Security Minister Warns / See Lavish Lifestyle Of Mariam, Daughter Of Gambia’s President, Yahya Jammeh / Obama's Victory Speech: Video & Transcript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.