Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an (4187 Views)

The Mutah Pimps / Proof The Qur'an's Never Been Changed / The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by vedaxcool(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2011
[size=14pt]Mutah Pimps go against the provisions of the Qur'an by engaging in one hour stands and then divorcing their victim. But what is Mutah:

“Mutah” translates literally to “pleasure” in Arabic. In the Shia context, Mutah refers to a “temporary marriage.” A man pays a woman a sum of money (i.e. a so-called “dowry”) and he can have intimate relations with her for however long they agree for in the Mutah contract. The Mutah time period can be as little as one night, or even one hour–enough time for the man to do the intimate act. For all intents and purposes, Mutah is prostitution: a man pays a sum of money in order to have intimate relations with a woman.

Mutah is considered permissible in the Shia faith. It is completely rejected by the mainstream Muslims (i.e. the Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama’ah). The Shia Ayatollahs slander the Prophet by arguing that he encouraged Mutah, whereas the Ahlus Sunnah valiantly rejects such blasphemy and adamantly holds that the Prophet categorically forbade Mutah.

Shi’ism not only allows Mutah but actively encourages it. Naturally, many Shia apologetics have a hard time accounting for this; oftentimes, the Shia laity themselves (especially the women) are in denial as to their own beliefs. The fact is that Shi’ism not only allows Mutah, but it actively encourages it and even forbids anyone from saying that Mutah is wrong. According to Shi’ism, the more Mutah a man engages in, the more reward he supposedly gets. Any person who does not believe in Mutah is considered to be a Kaafir (disbeliever) by the Shia Ulema. There is no debate on this amongst the Shia Ulema, and there is Ijma (consensus) amongst them on the Kufr of denying Mutah.

Al-Kafi is one of the four Shia books of Hadith; of the four, it is considered the most authoratative and authentic. We read one such Sahih Hadith, in which the Imam says:

“One who engages in Mutah once in his lifetime reaches the status of Imam Al-Hussain. One who engages in it twice becomes equal in status to Imam Al-Hasan. The one who performs it three times reaches the position of Imam Ali. And he who practices it four times acquires the level and position of the Prophet Muhammad.”

(Furoo al-Kafi)

This is pure blasphemy to say that all a man has to do to get to the level and position of the Prophet is to have Mutah with four women. To say that a man who engages in prostitution can in any way, shape, or form be compared to the Prophet is heresy.

Enough said, The Mutah is considered null and void as it reject the provisions of the Qur'an. It doers not follow What the rules says regarding divorce and waiting period etc

[/size]
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by Zhulfiqar1: 11:03am On Dec 19, 2011
[size=18pt]Holy Quran 4:24-The Verse of Mut'ah Marriage[/size]

[size=14pt]
وَالْمُحْصَنَاتُ مِنَ النِّسَاءِ إِلَّا مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُكُمْ ۖ كِتَابَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ ۚ وَأُحِلَّ لَكُمْ مَا وَرَاءَ ذَٰلِكُمْ أَنْ تَبْتَغُوا بِأَمْوَالِكُمْ مُحْصِنِينَ غَيْرَ مُسَافِحِينَ ۚ فَمَا اسْتَمْتَعْتُمْ بِهِ مِنْهُنَّ فَآتُوهُنَّ أُجُورَهُنَّ فَرِيضَةً ۚ وَلَا جُنَاحَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِيمَا تَرَاضَيْتُمْ بِهِ مِنْ بَعْدِ الْفَرِيضَةِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيمًا حَكِيمًا {24}[/size]

[Shakir 4:24] "And all married women except those whom your right hands possess (this is) Allah's ordinance to you, and lawful for you are (all women) besides those, provided that you seek (them) with your property, taking (them) in marriage not committing fornication. Then as to those whom you profit by, give them their dowries as appointed; and there is no blame on you about what you mutually agree after what is appointed; surely Allah is Knowing, Wise".
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by Zhulfiqar1: 11:06am On Dec 19, 2011
UMAR,THE FATHER OF BID'AH AND THE ABOLISHER OF THE TWO MUT'AH (of marriage and hajj)

[Pooya/Ali Commentary 4:24] Muhsanat means well-guarded or protected. They are married women (free and slave), minors and insane females.

"Save those whom your right hands own" signifies "such married women as shall come in your possession as prisoners of war". Such women, when not taken back on payment of ransom or through negotiation, are lawful as wives, even though their previous marriage has not been formally dissolved, provided the infidel woman becomes a Muslim.

Famastamta-tum bihi provides for a temporary marriage, known as muta. It has been specifically made lawful by the Quran and the Holy Prophet, therefore, this provision subsists as unrescinded.

One day, for no reason at all, and having no authority to amend a law given and practised by the Holy Prophet, the second caliph declared from the pulpit:

"Two mutas (temporary marriage and combining hajj with umra) were in force during the time of the Holy Prophet, but now I decree both of them as unlawful; and I will punish those who practise them."

(Tafsir Kabir, Durr al-Manthur, Kashshaf, Mustadrak and others).

According to Tirmidhi even his son, Ibn Umar, refused to agree with his father's action because it was made lawful by Allah and His Prophet, whose pronouncements could never be revoked by any one after him.

Therefore the Shia school of thought (Islam-original) holds both the mutas lawful. Ali ibn abi Talib reversed the uncalled-for innovation of the second caliph, and thereafter it was never again prohibited.

The Maliki school of thought also holds muta as lawful.

http://quran.al-islam.org/
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by vedaxcool(m): 11:30am On Dec 19, 2011
[size=14pt]e-Stalker  grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Hadith forbidding Mutah are considered Mutawattir, meaning that they have been transmitted so many times and by so many people that there is no doubt as to their authenticity. We are but a few of the many Hadith in which the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) banned Mutah:

The Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) said:

“O people, I had permitted you Mutah before, [but now] whoever of you has any part in it currently must part with her, and do not take back anything which you may have given them, as Allah Exalted and Majestic has forbidden it until the day of resurrection.” [Muslim, Abu Dawood, Ibn Majah, Nasa`i, and Darimi]

Ali (رضّى الله عنه) said:

“The Messenger of Allah had forbidden Mutah on the day of Khaybar and had forbidden the eating of the meat of domestic camels.” [Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmizy, Ibn Majah, Nasa`i, Tahawy, Shafi’i, Bayhaqy, and Hazimy]

Ali (رضّى الله عنه) said to a man who was engaging in Mutah:

“You are a straying person, the Messenger of Allah has forbidden temporary marriage and the meat of domestic camels on the day of Khaybar.” [Muslim and Bayhaqy]

A man called Rabee’ Bin Sabra said to Umar bin Abdul Aziz:

“I testify that according to my father that it happened that the Messenger of Allah had forbidden it [Mutah] on the farewell pilgrimage.” [Abu Dawood and Imam Ahmad]

According to Abu Huraira:

The Messenger of Allah had forbidden or abolished temporary marriage, its marriage and its divorce, its waiting period, and its inheritance. [DarQutny, Ishaq Bin Rahwiya, and Ibn Habban]

When Ali (رضّى الله عنه) was given the Caliphate, he thanked Allah Most High and praised Him and said:

“O people, the Messenger of Allah had permitted Mutah three times then forbade it. I swear by Allah, ready to fulfil my oath, that if I find any person who engages in temporary marriage without having ratified this with a proper marriage, I will have him lashed 100 stripes unless he can bring two witnesses to prove that the Messenger had permitted it after forbidding it.” [Ibn Majah]

Imam Muslim has narrated that according to Mohammad Bin Abdullah Bin Numayr who said:

“My father had narrated to us according to Ubaidullah according to Ibn shahab according to Alhassan and Abdullah the sons of Mohammad bin Ali according to their father according to Ali that he heard Ibn Abbas being lenient towards temporary marriage, so he said, ‘wait Ibn Abbas, the Messenger of Allah had forbidden it on the day of Khaybar when he also prohibited the meat of domestic camels.’” [Sahih Muslim]

Narrated Salama bin Al-Akwa:

“In the year of Autas, Allah’s Messenger permitted a temporary marriage for three nights, but he prohibited it afterwards.” [Sahih Muslim]

Narrated Ali (رضّى الله عنه):

“Allah’s Messenger forbade the temporary marriage in the year of Khaybar.” [Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari]

“At the battle of Khaybar, the Prophet forbade the temporary marriage (i.e Mutah) of women, and the eating of the flesh of domestic asses.” [Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Ahmad, An-Nasa’i, At-Termidhi and Ibn Majah have all collected it]

It was narrated from Ali (رضّى الله عنه) that:

The Messenger of Allah forbade Mutah marriage and the meat of domestic donkeys at the time of Khaybar. According to another report, he forbade Mutah marriage at the time of Khaybar and he forbade the meat of tame donkeys. [Narrated by Bukhari, 3979; Muslim, 1407.]

It was narrated from al-Rabee’ ibn Sabrah al-Juhanithat his father told him that he was with the Messenger of Allah who said:

“O people, I used to allow you to engage in Mutah marriages, but now Allah has forbidden that until the Day of Resurrection, so whoever has any wives in a Mutah marriage, he should let her go and do not take anything of the (money) you have given them.” [Narrated by Muslim, 1406.]

Sabrah bin Ma’ bad al-Jihani reported:

“I went forth with the Prophet for the conquest of Mecca, and he allowed us Mutah with women. But we had not even left the city [yet] when it was prohibited by the Messenger of Allah.”[/size]

we are very clear that it was the prophet pbuh that banned Mutah, even Ali on his appointment restated his willingness to uphold the Prophet's pbuh ruling!
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by Zhulfiqar1: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2011
Allah is not Umar Ibn Al-Khattab,to change His mind and to permit something then forbid it.in Allah's sight what is bad is bad.there is right and wrong.you are either on the right path or the path of evil.there is no middle ground in Islam to thread.

all the hadiths that claim that mut'ah was later on forbidden are false and fabricated.in Islam a forbidden act cannot be accepted and practiced as a halal or permissible act.also a halal act cannot be deemed impermissible.

what is forbidden and bad is forbidden and bad.

Mut'ah marriage was practiced in the days of the Prophet (sa) and up to the time of Abu Bakr,as first sunni caliph.

it was the killer of the Prophet's (sa) daughter,Umar,the father of bid'ah (may Allah's curse be upon him),that forbade mut'ah marriage.

there are authentic hadiths in sunni books that say Umar forbade mut'ah.so the presence of hadiths that show mut'ah was practiced up to the time of abu bakr and the presence of hadiths that say Umar forbade mut'ah nullify all the fabrications that the Prophet (sa) forbade mut'ah.how would the Prophet (sa) forbade what Allah had permitted in the Quran?

is there any verse in the Quran that forbade mut'ah? at least if we Shia can present a verse to show the permisibility of mut'ah you Sunnis should be able to also present a verse to show mut'ah was no longer acceptable and possibly explaining why.but no such verse in the Quran exists.the only verse on mut'ah which exists permits it.so now we know who is denying the Quran,the word of Allah (azwj).
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by vedaxcool(m): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2011
[size=14pt]The shia to enjoy the pleasure of Mutah quickly ignores his own book that seriously condemns divorce:

Imam Sadiq (AS) stated: ‘Get married but, do not divorce, because a divorce would tremble the ‘Arsh (empyrean) of Allah’.”259

This again ignore Qur'anic verse that states categorically:

After the Prophet Forbade Muta marriage the shias went against the law of the prophet pbuh, a Man Ali r.a followed his part, again they disregarde their own book as always when it does not suit their fancy yet the Qur'an says: "[b]You bear no sin if you divorce your wives AS LONG AS YOU HAVE NOT (ma-lam مالم) had (a intimate) contact (with them), and before settling (the amount of) the nuptial premium (for them). [/b]Yet, you should make provisions for them (even then); the affluent in keeping with his means, and the poor according to what he can afford. A fair provision is an obligation upon the pious.  (The Noble Quran, 2:236)

The Mutah Intention goes contrary to this verse by indicating the intention to have contact with the "wife" then divorce her.

"Oh prophet, (and Oh you believers)! If you (must) divorce your women, divorce them for a (prescribed) period. Count the period (correctly). Fear Allah, your Lord, and do not _ unless they have committed a flagrantly immoral act _ expel your divorced women out of their homes. The women too should not leave their homes. These are the confines of Allah. Anyone overstepping the limits of Allah actually commits an outrage upon himself. You do not know! (During that period), Allah may well bring about something (to cause reconciliation between the husband and wife).  (The Noble Quran, 65:1)

In Mutah there is no such thing as a waiting period, in essence going against the provision of the Qur'an with regards to the rule of divorcing.

It becomes clear that Mutah Pimps defence of the such marriage ignore the provision of the hadith of the prophet pbuh and even the Qur'an on Marriage.[/size]
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by vedaxcool(m): 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2011
[size=18pt]"If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice. (The Noble Quran, 4:3)"

what is the point of this verse requesting Men to marry one wife?

The shias again claim Tampering of the Qur'an, but how this help their case against Islam yamul Qiyammah shall tell.

On the so called Mutah verse:
Sura 4- Yusuf Islam Translation of the Qur'an
24. Also [prohibited are] women already married, except those whom your right hands possess: Thus hath Allah ordained [Prohibitions] against you: Except for these, all others are lawful, provided ye seek [them in marriage] with gifts from your property,- desiring chastity, not lust, seeing that ye derive benefit from them, give them their dowers [at least] as prescribed; but if, after a dower is prescribed, agree Mutually [to vary it], there is no blame on you, and Allah is All-knowing, All-wise.

nowhere in the verse do you see marry temporary, it talks of altering the dower how zhul fiqah manages to find mutah marriage, I say remains mind boggling indeed! unless of casue due to his serial loss against me, he has entered the stage where he no longer understands what he is reading. But apparently, this verse does not talk of mutah[/size]
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by Zhulfiqar1: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2011
the Quran is the infallible word of God and that is the number source of authority for all muslims.

with the many hadiths in favor or mut'ah and the explicit verse from the Quran,there is no amount of hadiths fabricated that forbid mut'ah that can convince anyone.you can quote hadiths from both shia and sunni hadith books condemning mut'ah.the shia do not believe all their hadiths are authentic.there are fabricated hadiths in every hadith book,be it of the sunni or shia.i can also quote you many hadiths that support mut'ah from both sides.

if you are truthful,bring me a verse from the Quran which is the infallible word of Allah and the most authentic book on earth,preserved and pure as the day it was revealed.bring a Quranic verses against mut'ah.all the hadiths games would prove nothing especially for the majority of people who do not know the science of hadith and how to identify true and false hadiths.

the first condition in knowing if a hadith is false,is if the hadith contradicts the Quran.the Quran in verse 4:24 supports mut'ah.any hadith that goes contrary to that verse is rejected.the words of the Prophet (sa) do not oppose or contradict the verses of the Holy Quran.the words of Allah takes precedence to hadith.
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by vedaxcool(m): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2011
vedaxcool:

On the so called Mutah verse:
Sura 4- Yusuf Islam Translation of the Qur'an
24. Also [prohibited are] women already married, except those whom your right hands possess: Thus hath Allah ordained [Prohibitions] against you: Except for these, all others are lawful, provided ye seek [them in marriage] with gifts from your property,- desiring chastity, not lust, seeing that ye derive benefit from them, give them their dowers [at least] as prescribed; but if, after a dower is prescribed, agree Mutually [to vary it], there is no blame on you, and Allah is All-knowing, All-wise.

nowhere in the verse do you see marry temporary, it talks of altering the dower how zhul fiqah manages to find mutah marriage, I say remains mind boggling indeed! unless of casue due to his serial loss against me, he has entered the stage where he no longer understands what he is reading. But apparently, this verse does not talk of mutah[/size][/font]

[size=18pt]Your interpretation of the verse is totally unacceptable to anyone that tells the truth! nowhere does it say Mutah marriage.

and I have shown this Qur'an verse which in principle rejects prostitutionX Marriage

This again ignore Qur'anic verse that states categorically:

After the Prophet Forbade Muta marriage the shias went against the law of the prophet pbuh, a Man Ali r.a followed his part, again they disregarde their own book as always when it does not suit their fancy yet the Qur'an says: "You bear no sin if you divorce your wives AS LONG AS YOU HAVE NOT (ma-lam مالم) had (a intimate) contact (with them), and before settling (the amount of) the nuptial premium (for them). Yet, you should make provisions for them (even then); the affluent in keeping with his means, and the poor according to what he can afford. A fair provision is an obligation upon the pious. (The Noble Quran, 2:236)

"Oh prophet, (and Oh you believers)! If you (must) divorce your women, divorce them for a (prescribed) period. Count the period (correctly). Fear Allah, your Lord, and do not _ unless they have committed a flagrantly immoral act _ expel your divorced women out of their homes. The women too should not leave their homes. These are the confines of Allah. Anyone overstepping the limits of Allah actually commits an outrage upon himself. You do not know! (During that period), Allah may well bring about something (to cause reconciliation between the husband and wife). (The Noble Quran, 65:1)[/size]

These two verses reject mutah in every forms, In addition all the sunni hadiths I quoted reject Mutah in every facets!
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by Zhulfiqar1: 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2011
since when has divorce verses got to do with nullifying mut'ah marriage grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by Zhulfiqar1: 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2011
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by olawalebabs(m): 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2011
Zhul-fiqar:

for reference:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-828367.0.html#msg9795894
nairaland reference is not authenticated and verify
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by Zhulfiqar1: 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2011
olawalebab:

nairaland reference is not authenticated and verify

brother,that is simply a refernce to the same topic in another thread.the OP has spammed the forum today with 3 threads on the same topic (mut'ah).
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2011
Allah says provided you take them in marriage not fornication,i dont know why vedaxcool is against Allah's verse,the people doing muta,if they are doing it in accordance to how Allah specified it,and not fonication,pls why should that be an headache to vedaxcool and others against it?.
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by Araboy(m): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2011
Mutah or temporary marriage refers to when a man marries a woman for specific length of time in return for a particular

amount of money it is nothing but a prostitution just like hiring an escort for a night or hours

The basic principle concerning marriage is that it should be ONGOING AND PERMANENT AND NOT A TEMPORARY ROMP
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by LagosShia: 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2011
Araboy:

Mutah or temporary marriage refers to when a man marries a woman for specific length of time in return for a particular

amount of money it is nothing but a prostitution just like hiring an escort for a night or hours

The basic principle concerning marriage is that it should be ONGOING AND PERMANENT AND NOT A TEMPORARY ROMP

another "holier than thou" pretender denying the revelation of Allah (swt).
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by vedaxcool(m): 7:53am On Dec 20, 2011
Zhul-fiqar:

brother,that is simply a refernce to the same topic in another thread.the OP has spammed the forum today with 3 threads on the same topic (mut'ah).

actually you spammed the 3 threads with same response,I believe truth telling should be on everyone's list!
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by vedaxcool(m): 8:40am On Dec 20, 2011
[size=18pt]This verse again throws a big question mark on the Mutah issue:

"If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice. (The Noble Quran, 4:3)

What will this verse mean, as clearly it says marry only one, if you are not capable of dealing justly with four wives, this again clearly rejects Mutah, marriage, it negates by rstricting marriage to only one, we know that If Allah Almighty truly didn't care about the sacredness of marriage and divorce in Islam, then He wouldn't have Said "then only one". Obviously, this Noble Verse would be completely useless and pointless if I can marry sexy college girls for few hours and then divorce them as I please. [/size]
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by vedaxcool(m): 9:34am On Dec 20, 2011
Waalmuhsanatu mina alnnisai illa ma malakat aymanukum kitaba Allahi AAalaykum waohilla lakum ma waraa thalikum an tabtaghoo biamwalikum muhsineena ghayra musafiheena fama istamtaAAtum bihi minhunna faatoohunna ojoorahunna fareedatan wala junaha AAalaykum feema taradaytum bihi min baAAdi alfareedati inna Allaha kana AAaleeman hakeeman 4:24

the alleged verse the shia use to justify Mutah, but reading the entire verse nowhere would you see the word mutah occurring in the Transliteration above, again we witness another wrong misinterpretation of the Qur'an to justify their misdeeds!
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by Zhulfiqar1: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2011
vedaxcool:

Waalmuhsanatu mina alnnisai illa ma malakat aymanukum kitaba Allahi AAalaykum waohilla lakum ma waraa thalikum an tabtaghoo biamwalikum muhsineena ghayra musafiheena fama istamtaAAtum bihi minhunna faatoohunna ojoorahunna fareedatan wala junaha AAalaykum feema taradaytum bihi min baAAdi alfareedati inna Allaha kana AAaleeman hakeeman 4:24

the alleged verse the shia use to justify Mutah, but reading the entire verse nowhere would you see the word mutah occurring in the Transliteration above, again we witness another wrong misinterpretation of the Qur'an to justify their misdeeds!

وَالْمُحْصَنَاتُ مِنَ النِّسَاءِ إِلَّا مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُكُمْ ۖ كِتَابَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ ۚ وَأُحِلَّ لَكُمْ مَا وَرَاءَ ذَٰلِكُمْ أَنْ تَبْتَغُوا بِأَمْوَالِكُمْ مُحْصِنِينَ غَيْرَ مُسَافِحِينَ ۚ فَمَا [size=18pt]اسْتَمْتَعْتُمْ [/size] بِهِ مِنْهُنَّ فَآتُوهُنَّ أُجُورَهُنَّ فَرِيضَةً ۚ وَلَا جُنَاحَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِيمَا تَرَاضَيْتُمْ بِهِ مِنْ بَعْدِ الْفَرِيضَةِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيمًا حَكِيمًا {24}

even reading the translation should give you evidence of mut'ah marriage.i really dont know if by making such allegation or lies even on Quranic verses is borne out of sincere ignorance or deliberate attempt to mislead people who do not know arabic or have not access to islamic knowledge.in the above is where the word regarding mut'ah marriage appears in the verse as you can see above in the arabic highlighted in large font.

transliteration:

istamtaAAtum="when you perform mut'ah".
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by Zhulfiqar1: 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2011
"Vedaxcool",you have being too arrogant and rude in your rejection of the truth and holding on to your sectarian sunni "superiority complex".you have invented many lies and concealed many truths and copied much from anti-SHIA sites who spread lies and falsehood to tarnish the reputation of the Shia who follow the school of thought of the Ahlul-Bayt (as).i will teach you a lesson of your life and make you feel bitter about your ignorance.

"Examples Of Sunni Immorality And Contractual Sex And Bid'ah Known As 'misyar'":
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-829216.0.html
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by vedaxcool(m): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2011
Zhul-fiqar:

وَالْمُحْصَنَاتُ مِنَ النِّسَاءِ إِلَّا مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُكُمْ ۖ كِتَابَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ ۚ وَأُحِلَّ لَكُمْ مَا وَرَاءَ ذَٰلِكُمْ أَنْ تَبْتَغُوا بِأَمْوَالِكُمْ مُحْصِنِينَ غَيْرَ مُسَافِحِينَ ۚ فَمَا [size=18pt]اسْتَمْتَعْتُمْ [/size] بِهِ مِنْهُنَّ فَآتُوهُنَّ أُجُورَهُنَّ فَرِيضَةً ۚ وَلَا جُنَاحَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِيمَا تَرَاضَيْتُمْ بِهِ مِنْ بَعْدِ الْفَرِيضَةِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيمًا حَكِيمًا {24}

even reading the translation should give you evidence of mut'ah marriage.i really dont know if by making such allegation or lies even on Quranic verses is borne out of sincere ignorance or deliberate attempt to mislead people who do not know arabic or have not access to islamic knowledge.in the above is where the word regarding mut'ah marriage appears in the verse as you can see above in the arabic highlighted in large font.

transliteration:

istamtaAAtum="when you perform mut'ah".

[size=14pt]Iistamtaatum does not mean when you perform mutah, such misleading translations are sheer desperation, as Istamtaa’atum is a verb meaning To Benefit, TO Fulfil, To Please or To Enjoy.

But if you insist it means when you perform mutah, then know that you condemn all Mutah practitioners to hell:

Wayawma yuAAradu allatheena kafaroo AAala alnnari athhabtum tayyibatikum fee hayatikumu alddunya waistamtaAAtum biha faalyawma tujzawna AAathaba alhooni bima kuntum tastakbiroona fee alardi bighayri alhaqqi wabima kuntum tafsuqoona

46:20 And on the Day that the Unbelievers will be placed before the Fire, (It will be said to them): "Ye received your fulfilment in the life of the world, and ye took your (lustful) pleasure out of them: but today shall ye be recompensed with a Penalty of humiliation: for that ye were arrogant on earth without just cause, and that ye (ever) transgressed."

any contextual consideration of the verse will reveal that istammatum can only be used in terms of Fulfilling a marriage agreement.

It is Ironic the same verse that stated Provided you seek with the bounties (you have) . But not in Lust, Ensuring chastity, but all mutah marriage are definitely based on lust, funny when desperation pushes one to overlook the context of a verse and imposes meaning that do not occur. It is more funny is that he is claiming that the verse will read "if they perform mutah" give them their dowries, yet all mutah marriage dowries are actually paid before any form of fornication is committed, we again laugh when we read that this same individuals now directly replace the word with mutah instead of leaving the verse in its original Arabic.[/size]
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by ZhulFiqar: 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2011
vedaxcool:

[size=14pt]Iistamtaatum does not mean when you perform mutah, such misleading translations are sheer desperation, as Istamtaa’atum is a verb meaning To Benefit, TO Fulfil, To Please or To Enjoy.

But if you insist it means when you perform mutah, then know that you condemn all Mutah practitioners to hell:

Wayawma yuAAradu allatheena kafaroo AAala alnnari athhabtum tayyibatikum fee hayatikumu alddunya waistamtaAAtum biha faalyawma tujzawna AAathaba alhooni bima kuntum tastakbiroona fee alardi bighayri alhaqqi wabima kuntum tafsuqoona

46:20 And on the Day that the Unbelievers will be placed before the Fire, (It will be said to them): "Ye received your fulfilment in the life of the world, and ye took your (lustful) pleasure out of them: but today shall ye be recompensed with a Penalty of humiliation: for that ye were arrogant on earth without just cause, and that ye (ever) transgressed."

any contextual consideration of the verse will reveal that istammatum can only be used in terms of Fulfilling a marriage agreement.

It is Ironic the same verse that stated Provided you seek with the bounties (you have) . But not in Lust, Ensuring chastity, but all mutah marriage are definitely based on lust, funny when desperation pushes one to overlook the context of a verse and imposes meaning that do not occur. It is more funny is that he is claiming that the verse will read "if they perform mutah" give them their dowries, yet all mutah marriage dowries are actually paid before any form of fornication is committed, we again laugh when we read that this same individuals now directly replace the word with mutah instead of leaving the verse in its original Arabic.[/size]

your ignorance is shocking!

the funnier part is you take time to explain it  cheesy

do you know the meaning of the word "mut'ah"?

depending on the context the word is applied,can determine whether the "mut'ah" done is permitted or forbidden.

for example,there is also "mut'ah hajj".will performing mut'ah hajj lead to hell also?

"mut'ah" means "to benefit" or "to gain" from something.

the verse which talks about gaining the fulfillment of this world which leads to hell refers to those who forget their hereafter and religion and pursur haram or forbidden acts in fulfilment of their desires.this can rightly describe the Sunni bid'ah of MISYAR MARRIAGE which is not authorised by Allah or His Prophet (sa).but when talking about mut'ah marriage or mut'ah hajj,these are practices which Allah Himself has permitted for the believers and where practiced in the presence of the Prophet (sa) himself.i do not think Allah would permit muslims to perform an act or permit His Prophet (sa) to authorised an act that can take people into hell.

it is just like the word "shia"."shia" means "party" or "followers".the word can be used to refer to the followers of Imam Ali (as) as I am Shia.it can also be used to refer to the followers of Noah as we see in the Quran.it can also be used negatively when refering to the "followers of Iblis".so it all depends on the context.

my advice to you:when debating with a Shia do not assume him for a semi-literate person and do not underestimate him.try to learn arabic yourself before thinking you can teach others.i can read the Quran and explain it in pure arabic.so dont gamble with your words!!!
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by vedaxcool(m): 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2011
[size=18pt]Iistamtaatum does not mean when you perform mutah, such misleading translations are sheer desperation, as Istamtaa’atum is a verb meaning To Benefit, TO Fulfil, To Please or To Enjoy.

Those who read within context clearly know the truth!

4:24

4. But not in Lust, Ensuring chastity -------> clear rejection of mutah

I leave it to the discerning as it is clear that if you say Istaamatum means when you perform mutah, then verse 46:20 condemes them to hell.

Mutah is a noun meaning SEX CONTRACT. [/size]
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by ZhulFiqar: 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2011
^^^^^

you have just typed kufr.you have accused the Prophet (sa) to have permitted "lust" since the sahaba practiced mut'ah marriage.

now let me examine the translation of the verse in question and then i would ask you a question:

[Shakir 4:24] "And all married women except those whom your right hands possess (this is) Allah's ordinance to you, and lawful for you are (all women) besides those, provided that you seek (them) with your property, taking (them) in marriage not committing fornication. Then as to those whom you profit by, give them their dowries as appointed; and there is no blame on you about what you mutually agree after what is appointed; surely Allah is Knowing, Wise".

what does the phrase translated as "then as to those whom you profit by" means?
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by vedaxcool(m): 12:00am On Dec 23, 2011
vedaxcool:

[size=18pt]Iistamtaatum does not mean when you perform mutah, such misleading translations are sheer desperation, as Istamtaa’atum is a verb meaning To Benefit, TO Fulfil, To Please or To Enjoy.

Those who read within context clearly know the truth!

4:24

4. But not in Lust, Ensuring chastity -------> clear rejection of mutah

I leave it to the discerning as it is clear that if you say Istaamatum means when you perform mutah, then verse 46:20 condemes them to hell.

Mutah is a noun meaning SEX CONTRACT. [/size]

This is sufficient believe what you want! the Prophet allowed consumption of Alcohol till a certain point when it was banned, see how zhul insults the prophets to commit fornication! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by ZhulFiqar: 12:19am On Dec 23, 2011
vedaxcool:

This is sufficient believe what you want! the Prophet allowed consumption of Alcohol till a certain point when it was banned, see how zhul insults the prophets to commit fornication! shocked shocked shocked

the Prophet (sa) himself never drank alcohol and he never encouraged or urged the companions to drink.but can the same be said about mut'ah?

let us see:

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3255
"Sabra al-Juhanni reported on the authority of his father that while he was with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon hm) he said: O people, I had permitted you to contract temporary marriage with women…"

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3250:
Abu Nadra reported: While I was in the company of Jabir b. Abdullah, a person came to him and said that Ibn 'Abbas and Ibn Zubair differed on the two types of Mut'as (muta of Hajj and muta of women), whereupon Jabir said: We used to do these two during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger pbuh Umar then forbade us to do them, and so we did not revert to them.

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3261 'Urwa b. Zabair reported that 'Abdullah b. Zubair stood up (and delivered an address) in Mecca saying: Allah has made blind the hearts of some people as He has deprived them of eyesight that they give religious verdict in favor of temporary marriage, while he was alluding to a person (Ibn 'Abbas). Ibn Abbas called him and said: You are an uncouth person, devoid of sense. By my life, Mut'a was practised during the lifetime of the leader of the pious (he meant Allah's Messenger, pbuh), and Ibn Zubair said to him: just do it yourselves, and by Allah, if you do that I will stone you with your stones. Ibn Shihab said. Khalid b. Muhajir b. Saifullah informed me: While I was sitting in the company of a person, a person came to him and he asked for a religious verdict about Mut'a and he permitted him to do it.

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3252
Sabra Juhanni reported: Allah's Messenger pbuh permitted temporary marriage for us. So I and another person went out and saw a woman of Bana 'Amir, who was like a young long-necked she-camel. We presented ourselves to her (for contracting temporary marriage), whereupon she said: What dower would you give me? I said: My cloak. And my companion also said: My cloak. And the cloak of-my companion was superior to my cloak, but I was younger than he. So when she looked at the cloak of my companion she liked it, and when she cast a glance at me I looked more attractive to her. She then said: Well, you and your cloak are sufficient for me. I remained with her for three nights, and then Allah's Messenger pbuh said: He who has any such woman with whom he had contracted temporary marriage, he should let her off.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number 139
Narrated Abdullah: We used to participate in the holy wars carried on by the Prophet and we had no women (wives) with us. So we said (to the Prophet). "Shall we castrate ourselves?" But the Prophet forbade us to do that and thenceforth he allowed us to marry a woman (temporarily) by giving her even a garment, and then he recited: "O you who believe! Do not make unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for you."

Sahih Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number 43
Narrated 'Imran bin Husain: The Verse of muta was revealed in Allah's Book, so we performed it with Allah's Apostle, and nothing was revealed in Qur'an to make it illegal, nor did the Prophet prohibit it till he died. But the man (omar) just expressed what his own mind suggested

Sunni Quran Commentators on Verse 4:24,the Verse of Mut'ah and Its Revelation:

"This verse was revealed regarding Mut'ah"

Tafseer Ibn Katheer, Volume 1 page 84;Tafseer Durr al-Manthur, Volume 2 page 140;Tafseer Tabari, Page 9 part 5;Tafseer Kabeer, Volume 3 page 95;Tafseer Baydhawi, Volume 2 page 9.
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 23, 2011
Leave vedaxcool alone,i wondered why he is not refuting the new thread you opened for him.
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by ZhulFiqar: 12:50am On Dec 23, 2011
uplawal:

Leave vedaxcool alone,i wondered why he is not refuting the new thread you opened for him.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 23, 2011
Abi now grin
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by Stalwert: 8:40am On Dec 23, 2011
Dishonesty and sheer display of ignorance?
ZhulFiqar:

the Prophet (sa) himself never drank alcohol and he never encouraged or urged the companions to drink.but can the same be said about mut'ah?

Lets leave you to answer your conundrum!

let us see:

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3255
"Sabra al-Juhanni reported on the authority of his father that while he was with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon hm) he said: O people, I had permitted you to contract temporary marriage with women…"

Watch the dots this is the full rendering of the hadiths:

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3255:

Sabra al-Juhanni reported on the authority of his father that while he was with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon hm) he said: 0 people, I had permitted you to contract temporary marriage with women, but Allah has forbidden it (now) until the Day of Resurrection. So he who has any (woman with this type of marriage contract) he should let her off, and do not take back anything you have given to then (as dower).
http://www.cmje.org/religious-texts/hadith/muslim/008-smt.php

we can see how some one skilfully? hides the context of a hadith to prove his points, so also we see how he deliberately ignores the context of the Qur'an to support fornication and Prostitution! now with this level of dishonesty how does one see the truth? tarqiyah or sheer dishonesty? I leave it to the discerning to think.

as I have show earlier this hadiths abolished Mutah:

vedaxcool:

e-Stalker  grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Hadith forbidding Mutah are considered Mutawattir, meaning that they have been transmitted so many times and by so many people that there is no doubt as to their authenticity. We are but a few of the many Hadith in which the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) banned Mutah:
[size=18pt]
The Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) said:

“O people, I had permitted you Mutah before, [but now] whoever of you has any part in it currently must part with her, and do not take back anything which you may have given them, as Allah Exalted and Majestic has forbidden it until the day of resurrection.” [Muslim, Abu Dawood, Ibn Majah, Nasa`i, and Darimi]

Ali (رضّى الله عنه) said:

“The Messenger of Allah had forbidden Mutah on the day of Khaybar and had forbidden the eating of the meat of domestic camels.” [Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmizy, Ibn Majah, Nasa`i, Tahawy, Shafi’i, Bayhaqy, and Hazimy]

Ali (رضّى الله عنه) said to a man who was engaging in Mutah:

“You are a straying person, the Messenger of Allah has forbidden temporary marriage and the meat of domestic camels on the day of Khaybar.” [Muslim and Bayhaqy]

A man called Rabee’ Bin Sabra said to Umar bin Abdul Aziz:

“I testify that according to my father that it happened that the Messenger of Allah had forbidden it [Mutah] on the farewell pilgrimage.” [Abu Dawood and Imam Ahmad]

According to Abu Huraira:

The Messenger of Allah had forbidden or abolished temporary marriage, its marriage and its divorce, its waiting period, and its inheritance. [DarQutny, Ishaq Bin Rahwiya, and Ibn Habban]

When Ali (رضّى الله عنه) was given the Caliphate, he thanked Allah Most High and praised Him and said:

“O people, the Messenger of Allah had permitted Mutah three times then forbade it. I swear by Allah, ready to fulfil my oath, that if I find any person who engages in temporary marriage without having ratified this with a proper marriage, I will have him lashed 100 stripes unless he can bring two witnesses to prove that the Messenger had permitted it after forbidding it.” [Ibn Majah]

Imam Muslim has narrated that according to Mohammad Bin Abdullah Bin Numayr who said:

“My father had narrated to us according to Ubaidullah according to Ibn shahab according to Alhassan and Abdullah the sons of Mohammad bin Ali according to their father according to Ali that he heard Ibn Abbas being lenient towards temporary marriage, so he said, ‘wait Ibn Abbas, the Messenger of Allah had forbidden it on the day of Khaybar when he also prohibited the meat of domestic camels.’” [Sahih Muslim]

Narrated Salama bin Al-Akwa:

“In the year of Autas, Allah’s Messenger permitted a temporary marriage for three nights, but he prohibited it afterwards.” [Sahih Muslim]

“Allah’s Messenger forbade the temporary marriage in the year of Khaybar.” [Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari]

“At the battle of Khaybar, the Prophet forbade the temporary marriage (i.e Mutah) of women, and the eating of the flesh of domestic asses.” [Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Ahmad, An-Nasa’i, At-Termidhi and Ibn Majah have all collected it]

It was narrated from Ali (رضّى الله عنه) that:

The Messenger of Allah forbade Mutah marriage and the meat of domestic donkeys at the time of Khaybar. According to another report, he forbade Mutah marriage at the time of Khaybar and he forbade the meat of tame donkeys. [Narrated by Bukhari, 3979; Muslim, 1407.]

It was narrated from al-Rabee’ ibn Sabrah al-Juhanithat his father told him that he was with the Messenger of Allah who said:

“O people, I used to allow you to engage in Mutah marriages, but now Allah has forbidden that until the Day of Resurrection, so whoever has any wives in a Mutah marriage, he should let her go and do not take anything of the (money) you have given them.” [Narrated by Muslim, 1406.]

Sabrah bin Ma’ bad al-Jihani reported:

“I went forth with the Prophet for the conquest of Mecca, and he allowed us Mutah with women. But we had not even left the city [yet] when it was prohibited by the Messenger of Allah.”[/size]

we are very clear that it was the prophet pbuh that banned Mutah, even Ali on his appointment restated his willingness to uphold the Prophet's pbuh ruling!

It becomes clear who is hanging on straw to validate their misguidance, more so, hadith in which a sahaba gave supporting view for mutah, clearly indicates that some sahabas were not aware of the Ban. All said, Ali r.a maintain the Ban on Mutah!
Re: Mutah Pimps and the Qur'an by chakula: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2011
Cat call and pass lipsrsealed . . . . and neither read nor comment! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Response To Mentioning D Name Of Prophet Muhammed During Salat, Right Or Wrong? / Sodomy "For The Sake Of Islam" / Do U Know Why We Tour The Holy Ka'abah In "Anticlockwise"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.