Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde (6286 Views)

Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) / Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) / Buhari With Christine Lagarde At Aso Rock Villa + Details Of What Was Discussed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by juman(m): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2011
Goodluck Jonathan is a man of himself. He knows what best to do.
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by SSaemoenl(m): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2011
Europe Again? Stay clear from them
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by blisco: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2011
nigerians u guys are terrible people cant u just see the good in it
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2011
Godman_n:

If you know what you have been denied, how long it has lasted, the strategies they have employed to keep us down, the real cost; you will certainly have worse venom that I do.

Guess you are happy to be an African, living in the dark ages, in this 21st. Not because you lack head and hands to evolve and innovate like other races in the world, but because Western Europe have imposed a killing kind of leadership in us.

It is annoying, and it is only God that stopped one from joining the Usama's of this world.

All I ask is for, is us to be left alone to build our nation the way all other people of the world build theirs.

Prove me wrong. Find out who manipulatively gave you clueless GEJ, clueless Tafawa Belawa, Clueless Shagari, criminal IBB, corrupt Abubakar, dull Atiku, primitive vindictive and corrupt Obasanjo as leaders.

Find out about Patrice Lumumba and his fate, Thomas Sankara, our Muritala. Find out how Buhari/Idiagbon was removed and IBB brought in. Try to understand the old politics of SAP.

Go ask people about free trade and the harm it has done to our country and our employment opportunities; Pick your economic textbook and tell me the difference between free trade and free movement of labour. If goods can move freely across national boundaries according to economic principles, why can't labour follow suit because same advantages are applicable.

Why have your un-intelligent stooges called leaders failed to make a case for us in the world affairs. If we can't have jobs in our land because they have conspired to destroy our industries, why can't we have that job in the countries. Are the goods not sold in our lands?

I once wanted to apply for a job in Nigeria by an oil company and was told that the job is for expatriates only. This came at a time when I left Britain because I find out that all the good jobs are primarily for their people. All they have for us is for our best brains to lavish in their land doing menial jobs, wasting their career and talents. Why will the Europeans reserve jobs in their won country for their people and also reserve jobs in my own country for their people.

The answers lies in some people (Western Europe) making the rules of international engagement in their own favour while your foolish corrupt leaders follow without question, without reason.

So you expect me to be happy over these? And you expect me to be happy when my people don't get these? How many lives have been lost in our land as a result of these? Are we not also worthy humans?

Dude, you've got a good head on your shoulders.
The western world ahs not allowed Africa grow the way they did, constantly manipulating our leaderships to fit their own plans and to benefit them. That's how we end up with leaders who either have no interest in leadership, or have no clue as to the meaning of leadership. Even when we stumble upon someone close to a good leader, they some how root him out and we are back to square one.
]
the problem is not anybody's manipulation, at the end of the day, but Nigerians refusal to learn and consequently, refusal to do anything that will benefit their lot. Each time a western leader says something good about Africans, we begin to think of it as the voice of God speaking. Africans have to learn to think for themselves!
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by peleson: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2011
IN ONE SENTENCE, WHICH GOVERNMENT ACHIEVE THE MOST EVEN AT IMF ABSENT?, WHETHER IMF OR NO IMF, B4 NOW, OUR PAST LEADERS PUT US INTO THESE MESS. ALL OF THEM, THEY ARE THE REAL ENEMY NOT IMF OR WORLD BANK
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by marcus1234: 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2011
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by Oluchi007(f): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2011
The major talk in UK & Europe now is that they need to explore NEW markets, and Naija fits the bill perfectly:

Vast mineral resources

MUMU leaders who are in awe of oyibo men; just say the word & they'll do your bidding. Imagine Naija launching another satellite - na dat one dey worry dem of all things! I'm sure another stupid oyibo investor foisted the idea on our olodo leaders

Then there's a market to exploit - anybody can dump oyibo tin on top our heads & we'll lap it up like Billy the dog. Status symbols too dey shak us.

Lagarde's visit is not a good thing. Dem don chop round one (during colonialism). Now they're coming for round two.
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by Kinikini: 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2011
IMF policies have never helped a developing nation. Brazil jettisioned the IMF policies and recorded growth.
If IMF praises GEJ, then they know he is doing their bidding to keep Nigerian underdeveloped.  Europe and US have got no where else to sell their expensive and obsolete labour and product to other than Africa with the recent rise of Asian Tigers.

Remember David Cameron asked GEJ to increase NIG,s trade with UK ten times on reason being that UK fights for good governance and human rights in Africa unlike China. So the comparative cost advantage of China should be ignored on moral grounds. Yet the West still receive loots from political office holders especially Nigeria.

If GEJ follows this IMF, he is bound to fail.

The solution to our problems lies with us in using our God given intelligence and stopping corruption. Do we need IMF to tell us we need to revive Agriculture to create employment ? Do we need IMF to tell us we need to plug loopholes and drain pipes in govt coffers and use the money to build refineries and provide facilities generally?
Do we need IMF to improve the quality of our education and technical skills to domestic the huge sums paid to expatriates snatching jobs Nigerians should do?

The list is endless.
Funnily, the west laugh at our leaders for foolishly swallowing these stupid IMF/World Bank conditions hook line and sinker.

May God deliver us from foolish and ignorant leadership worst greedy.
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by BigMeat2: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2011
We all know where the main problem lies in this country and those are the issue of corruption and  the bureaucratic system.

Trust me once corruption can be curtailed, we don't need the endorserment of any super power organisation for our economy to pick up.

Let us learn from the situation in south american countries like Brazil, Argentina and Venezuela , how they transformed their economy without the help of either the World Bank or IMF.

These organisations are only after one thing - to cause more misery for the already downtrodden population.
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by rasqman: 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2011
These IMF people should stop treating economics like rocket science. Imagine, she is impressed with a 20% vote for security and only 27% on capital expenditure! It's obvious GEJ is acting on IMF scipts.The earlier we started thinking of home-grown economics, the better for us. It worked in Brazil, China and india.
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by heynew: 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2011
since she is in our soil, she have no other choice than to praise him
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2011
now we are crying fowl, if it is anti gay marriages we say copy the west.
what an irony?
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by lastpage: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2011
@Godman n
Guess you are happy to be an African, living in the dark ages, in this 21st. Not because you lack head and hands to evolve and innovate like other races in the world, but because Western Europe have imposed a killing kind of leadership in us.

It is annoying, and it is only God that stopped one from joining the Usama's of this world.

All I ask is for, is us to be left alone to build our nation the way all other people of the world build theirs.

Prove me wrong. Find out who manipulatively gave you clueless GEJ, clueless Tafawa Belawa, Clueless Shagari, criminal IBB, corrupt Abubakar, dull Atiku, primitive vindictive and corrupt Obasanjo as leaders.

Find out about Patrice Lumumba and his fate, Thomas Sankara, our Muritala. Find out how Buhari/Idiagbon was removed and IBB brought in. Try to understand the old politics of SAP.

Go ask people about free trade and the harm it has done to our country and our employment opportunities; Pick your economic textbook and tell me the difference between free trade and free movement of labour. If goods can move freely across national boundaries according to economic principles, why can't labour follow suit because same advantages are applicable.

Why have your un-intelligent stooges called leaders failed to make a case for us in the world affairs. If we can't have jobs in our land because they have conspired to destroy our industries, why can't we have that job in the countries. Are the goods not sold in our lands?

I once wanted to apply for a job in Nigeria by an oil company and was told that the job is for expatriates only. This came at a time when I left Britain because I find out that all the good jobs are primarily for their people. All they have for us is for our best brains to lavish in their land doing menial jobs, wasting their career and talents. Why will the Europeans reserve jobs in their won country for their people and also reserve jobs in my own country for their people.

The answers lies in some people (Western Europe) making the rules of international engagement in their own favour while your foolish corrupt leaders follow without question, without reason.

So you expect me to be happy over these? And you expect me to be happy when my people don't get these? How many lives have been lost in our land as a result of these? Are we not also worthy humans?

^^^I feel you Bro, l feel you real DEEP! If half of Nigerians "think this way and act on it", Nigeria will be a Paradise within five years!

I just hope Mr. President read the C.V. of this IMFLagarde? As a Finance Minister in France, She was a FAILURE!
She only became IMF President "by ARRANGEE", you know: USA produces the World Bank President, Europe produces IMF President!

Now there are at least three, better candidates than Lagarde but she was used as a "replacement" for the Randy Strauss Khan".

Again, if we Nigerians suffer from Amnesia, let me remind us that the rot we suffer today, was institutionalized during the IMF dictated SAP (Structural Adjustment Programme) under IBB!

That was when the Naira was deregulated (like Petrol has been deregulated over 15times shocked ) and it degraded from around =N=5 / a Dollar to about =N=150 / a Dollar! That was when unemployment rose sharply an Nigeria became a dumping ground for foreign goods (as our own local industries like Berec Batteries, Dunlop, e.t.c) closed down enmasse!

Of course, "leaders" like IBB make tons of money an live large today while the citizens slipped into abject poverty!

If l have the opportunity, l will put these presidents on TRIAL for subversion, Treason and Economic Sabotage of Nigeria(ns) and guess what,  when found guilty, l will give them the JERRY RAWLINGS TREATMENT!

Nigerians need to wake-up or forever remain backward and eventually turn to animals!

Lastpage.

BTW: We are all angry (at least some of us wink ) but please dont let anger "crowd" the wisdom in your post, l really feel feel you.
Cheers.
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by doctokwus: 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2011
It serves us right.Many hailed Okonjo Iweala as d best thing that ever happened to our nation& d hat wearing fisherman saw her as d next tin to God.Now d chickens have come home to roost& IMF lords are so happy they have conned us again into adopting ecnomic policies that have not succeeded even in countries not bigger than lagos state.
We are stuck with d miracle workers& we all shd brace up for interesting times in 2012
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by rareman(m): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2011
what else do you expect, if Nigeria had gone china way she won't near this territory
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by stagger: 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2011
Before now, when did Christine Lagarde come to Nigeria?

They are the ones who orchestrated the global financial crisis. Now they are going around trying to tell people how to run their economies according to the same failed system they used.

Look at France where she comes from. How healthy is their banking system?

She should be ashamed of herself.
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2011
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by supoade: 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2011
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2011
@goodman,
brilliant post,
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by Gerrard59(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2011
Oboi,Nigerians. They will say leave the west,as if the companies investing in china,india,brazil and co are not western?
Was this not the same IMF that bailed out Argentina and south korea? Where are they now?
They mention Greece,so if you give somebody a loan,you wont ask for collateral? Is IMF a charity organisation?
The complain that US & EU produces the head of the world bank and IMF,have you pipo checked how much they contribute to the organisation? Even the japanese that are among the highest contributers are not worried about heading those orgs,na we africa wan go head there,when we cant even head the CBN efficiently?

The problem with Nigeria and Africa in general are its people and not some west,west. They talk as if the chinese would want you to compete with them. Our problem is ourselves and ETHINICITY.
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2011
Gerrard59:

Oboi,Nigerians. They will say leave the west,as if the companies investing in china,india,brazil and co are not western?
Was this not the same IMF that bailed out Argentina and south korea? Where are they now?
They mention Greece,so if you give somebody a loan,you wont ask for collateral? Is IMF a charity organisation?
The complain that US & EU produces the head of the world bank and IMF,have you pipo checked how much they contribute to the organisation? Even the japanese that are among the highest contributers are not worried about heading those orgs,na we africa wan go head there,when we cant even head the CBN efficiently?

The problem with Nigeria and Africa in general are its people and not some west,west. They talk as if the chinese would want you to compete with them. Our problem is ourselves and ETHINICITY.
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by Nadanbata: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2011
Bleep the IMF.
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2011
Gerrard59:

Was this not  the same IMF that bailed out Argentina and  south korea? Where are they now?

Apparently, you can't reason beyond your nose and should read some books on International Economics, before you come here to lament what you know nothing about. Western companies invest in countries you mentioned because of cheap labor in order to maximize their profits. Oh my friend, that is CAPITALISM and TRANS-CAPITALISM for you. The owner of the means of production( capitalist) and those who dump subsidized products on emerging markets care only for their profit. They don't care if their home economies are going down the drain. Western economies must drastically reduce their cost of labour- which in turn affect standard of living- to he able to compete in this New global economy. You can buy virtually everything from East Asia today. Do you think you would be surfing the net with that Cheap computer, if it wasn't for them?

Go and read about the history of the IMF: their policies towards developing nations and the negative effects its had over the years. It is widely known that western governments give a lot of subsidy to their farmers in order to shield them away from competition; hence blocking African and other farmers from selling their produce profitably in the international market. The IMF is a mafia organization. What do they do with all the profit they get from exorbitant interest rates they charge vulnerable countries? Do you think the way they do business with South Korea, Japan and European countries is the way they will do business with you? Don't make me believe you are that naive. Many in these so called "international organizations" believe Africans are meant to be their serves forever. And in case I forget, oil companies like TOTAL will benefit a lot from the subsidy removal. Guess what? Total is a FRENCH company and Lagarde is FRENCH. Western economies are in big trouble and they are looking for escape route.

To burst your bubble, Nigeria has one of the best banking systems in the world. There was even an interview with Sanusi by an interviewee on Hard Talk about what the world could learn from the Nigerian banking system. The effects of the Global financial crises was very minimal to Nigeria. why? Because of scant foreign influence on our banking system. The IMF always try to make Economics seem like rocket science, it is not!  We should appreciate what we have in our brains to offer the world as well. They can't always push us around on what to do.

The West has never been fair to Africa and that breeds big dose of skepticism. In fact, the Asians and Latin Americans are more skeptical towards them than we are, despite the fact that they are more prosperous than us. The world is much deeper than you think.

You have to know where you are coming from, to know where you are going. The IMF and the west are parasites( endo-parasites).

To Christine Largade:  Here comes the Con woman; coming with her Con plan.
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by Tedpgrass: 4:59am On Dec 21, 2011
GEJ may learn a thing or two from the Cameron/ Merkozy debacle and hopefully not sell the nation out for a few coins.
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 21, 2011
peleson:

IN ONE SENTENCE, WHICH GOVERNMENT ACHIEVE THE MOST EVEN AT IMF ABSENT?,

Buhari/Idiagbon Regime!
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by Gerrard59(m): 8:30am On Dec 21, 2011
[quote author=Olodostein link=topic=828725.msg9806370#msg9806370 date=1324417987]
Apparently, you can't reason beyond your nose and should read some books on International Economics, before you come here to lament what you know nothing about. Western companies invest in countries you mentioned because of cheap labor in order to maximize their profits. Oh my friend, that is CAPITALISM and TRANS-CAPITALISM for you. The owner of the means of production( capitalist) and those who dump subsidized products on emerging markets care only for their profit. They don't care if their home economies are going down the drain. Western economies must drastically reduce their cost of labour- which in turn affect standard of living- to he able to compete in this New global economy. You can buy virtually everything from East Asia today. Do you think you would be surfing the net with that Cheap computer, if it wasn't for them?

Go and read about the history of the IMF: their policies towards developing nations and the negative effects its had over the years. It is widely known that western governments give a lot of subsidy to their farmers in order to shield them away from competition; hence blocking African and other farmers from selling their produce profitably in the international market. The IMF is a mafia organization. What do they do with all the profit they get from exorbitant interest rates they charge vulnerable countries? Do you think the way they do business with South Korea, Japan and European countries is the way they will do business with you? Don't make me believe you are that naive. Many in these so called "international organizations" believe Africans are meant to be their serves forever. And in case I forget, oil companies like TOTAL will benefit a lot from the subsidy removal. Guess what? Total is a FRENCH company and Lagarde is FRENCH. Western economies are in big trouble and they are looking for escape route.

To burst your bubble, Nigeria has one of the best banking systems in the world. There was even an interview with Sanusi by an interviewee on Hard Talk about what the world could learn fr

Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by Ikengawo: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2011
This imf reeks of western interventionist imperialism and covert merchantile economic parasite culture. Putin recently announced the west doesn't want allies it wants vassals, and that why I feel nigeria should be weary of the imf. At this time in nigerias development strategic protectionism is the only answer and the imf is going to want nigeria to blow its guard down so western recovery can be done on her back. At the same time idk why gej is targetting fuel subsidy as a means of development. At this time we need industry to be as cheap as possible and more expensive fuel coupled with no electricity, poor roads, archaic port laws, weak currency, and corruption are set to cannibalize what little growth we've seen.
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by Godmann(m): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2011
Gerrard59:

While you have some points,our problem still remains ourselves. A situation where an hausa man doesnt like jonathan,even if jona does good things,because he,jona is an ijaw man. Who will you blame? The west,abi? Na them tell hausa man to kill tivs? Fulani to kill beroms? The problem remains ourselves. If you are a yoruba man,you wont give me work in your company cos am a ND man,even if am the most qualified. Who caused that one? The west i assume. Go to mobil,the yorubas who control there[and they have no crude] refused to employ an eket man as a gate man,Y? He is eket,rather they employed a yoruba man as a gateman in eket. The west too is @ fault,abi? I hate when pipo put their woes on other pipo heads,when they are @ fault from beginning to the end.
BTW,what stops an african country not to subsides its agricultural sector? Even mexico does the same,so what stops ours? When it will happen,U will hear yoruba,ijaw,ibo,efik people say it would only benefit the north and so it should not happen. Who caused it? The WEST.

Yes our problem is partly tribalism and all of us are guilty of it. Even the so called marginalized try to marginalize others when they have an opportunity. But we also should know that this tribalism was cultivated by the British during the colonial days. And like every evil, once started become difficult to tackle.

Once we have good government, the impact of tribalism will be minimized. It is hardship and denials and adds strength to tribalism.

I was in Portharcourt listening to a local radio station when a panel was discussing the local content law and members of the panel were repeatedly saying "we take over the system". And I was amazed how the local content bills that should be for the interest of all Nigerians was being interpreted as a means for Niger Delta people, not have their fair share of the system, but to take over it. Was that not stupid and myopic. I also know for sure that the Niger Delta people were not at the forefront when people fought for 13.5% derivation. Even when their state government collects larger amounts every month because of this, I believe it is for the general good of the country and not Niger Delta alone.

It is only fairness that can save us and not just one part taking over the system. The South is as guilty as the North when it comes to Tribalism. How many southerners voted against Obasanjo's Third Term Ambition? Who led the G34 that challenged Abacha? Was it not first G18 made up of all Northerners before some southerners were called to enlarge it to G34.

Some factors necessitated by the British ensured the North had power after Independent. Igbo's did not play a particularly good role from 1960 to 1967. That the north even retained power after Nzeogwu's coup, that Nzeogwu's coup failed, were purely the faults of Igbo senior army officers who were selfish. Awolowo did not play a particularly good role during and after the war (may be he saw it as a pay back time to the Igbos), of course the North had had power more and abused it.

So all of us have sinned. Period. But we sinned because our leaders were manipulated by the West.

Minus British manipulation, Tafawa Belawa would not have been; may be 1960 politics would have been different. Minus their interference, the civil war wouldn't have been. In fact, Muritala's agenda was to secede the North after the killing of Ironsi. Minus the American's Muritala would have been alive and our fate would have been different.

Minus America GEJ would not have been. May be it would have been Buhari and I am convinced he would have been different. Minus America, Obasanjo 1999 would not have been.

Minus them, SAP would not have been.

These are all too obvious for all to see
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by kuramo: 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2011
Interesting debate with widely contrasting points of view.

Fact of the matter is that the Bretton Woods institution is still an important and essential organisation for global monetary stability and trade whether we like it or not.
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by igbo2011(m): 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2011
kuramo:

Interesting debate with widely contrasting points of view.

Fact of the matter is that the Bretton Woods institution is still an important and essential organisation for global monetary stability and trade whether we like it or not.
We don;t need their system. They are broke because America just prints money to repay it and their dollar is not worth as much as it used to. They need Africa more than we need them, With out our cheap labor for extracting resources then they would be poor. They will do everything to keep Africa poor because they need cheap labor. They will control leaders, start wars, and cause hell in order to keep frica poor. THey see the Chinese as a threat so they are trying to get China out.

@Godman
Great posts you have great ideas. The west controls more thing then most people know.They fund many African coups with the CIA American tax payers money goes to this. They are VERY protectionist and they only want resources but theey don't want finished goods from Africa. They control their FDI and make sure that they are getting their money's worth. They love exporting and don't want to import. THey protect their local industries and destroy other people's. THat is why they love for people to lower their tarriffs and won't do the same for them.

The west makes the rules and ALWAYS break them. How any international laws did Obama and past presidents break? Iraq? Libya? All of those are illegal wars. Then they will sen Gbagb to thehague for trying to hepl his people. Why not Bush for Iraq? Why not Clinton for Congo? NO they will never go to jail because they make the rules. They break many treaties with the Native Americans, do they get in trouble?

It is about imperialism, contrlling the economy or politics. If they don't then people die. If they cannot kill them, then it will be war just like in Iraq. Even though America left Iraq, they will be next to the country in Kosovo. THey spend over 500 billion dollars in military for a reason. to control the world's resoruces. By any means neccessary.
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by madjune(m): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2011
The same script is being replayed. I remember before SAP was officially enforced, IMF visited Nigeria and praised IBB.
I wonder where those bastards are now. Lagarde should be chased away.
Re: Nigeria Praised By Imf Chief Christine Lagarde by phraze(m): 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2011
quite a collaborative decision to highlight that the economy is taking a good turn. I'm not surprised that these kind of little encouragement is rousing i mean our President is trying now. 9ce One.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol Sells For N250 In Calabar, How About Your Area? / Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation / Police Recruits Lament Inhuman Condition At Enugu Police College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.