Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! (47583 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by stagger: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2011
bankylan:

@ Sagamite, I am on leave, and that is why I have time to address someone like you. One thing I want you to know is that, there are thousands who are more educated than you, richer than you by all standards, and more enlightened than you that are workers and worshipers in Winner's chapel. Why do you think they chose to serve God in this church?
In my own church, I see millionaires, and CEOs, the 'haves and the have not' serving God fervently. To talk about myself, I have a B.SC degree, and MBA degree, I work in Lagos, married with a kid. I currently consult for big organizations, and I serve in the house of God, and I am very comfortable with my job,  So, you can't in any way define me as someone who is not liberated financially or socially.
I don't know your level of education, but I am sure that you can't be that educated to justify an attack on the man of God. Maybe, you are not a xtian, but if you are, then I am sure you are still not born again. If you claim to be born again, them maybe it is a case of mental disorder as no sane real xtian will attack the man of God verbally.
    I have offered my advice, if you and your likes will not desist, then-be prepared for what to befall you.

A creti[i]n[/i]ous im[i]b[/i]ecile like Sagamite will never understand what you are saying, and that is why I have decided not to waste my time anymore.

As for me, I will be a Winner for life. I am seeing the blessings of God hitting me from left right and centre. Today I got an email from a company in Australia offering me a contract worth $3m.

When I get such blessings from the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Adeboye and Oyedepo, who is also my God, making me a blessing to many people, why should I even bother about what the jealous people here are saying about men who are irreversibly blessed by God?

It is those who decide to serve the devil by joining covens to practice witchcraft that I am sorry for, because they will receive more slaps when they refuse to repent.

What happened to that witch is a lesson that many should learn. If you are a witch out there, better avoid Winners; dangerous physical and spiritual slaps await you!

With this, I end my contributions to anything on this topic. Those who want to continue the campaign of calumny on the Bishop, I say good luck to them. No one can rub off the oil that God has rubbed on a man, except God Himself!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by success4(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2011
bankylan:

@ Sagamite, I am on leave, and that is why I have time to address someone like you. One thing I want you to know is that, there are thousands who are more educated than you, richer than you by all standards, and more enlightened than you that are workers and worshipers in Winner's chapel. Why do you think they chose to serve God in this church?
In my own church, I see millionaires, and CEOs, the 'haves and the have not' serving God fervently. To talk about myself, I have a B.SC degree, and MBA degree, I work in Lagos, married with a kid. I currently consult for big organizations, and I serve in the house of God, and I am very comfortable with my job, So, you can't in any way define me as someone who is not liberated financially or socially.
I don't know your level of education, but I am sure that you can't be that educated to justify an attack on t[b]he man of God[/b]. Maybe, you are not a xtian, but if you are, then I am sure you are still not born again. If you claim to be born again, them maybe it is a case of mental disorder as no sane real xtian will attack the man of God verbally.
I have offered my advice, if you and your likes will not desist, then-be prepared for what to befall you.

I laugh in winner grin grin grin, because of your poor B.sc and MBA we will not hear word again. Thank God you
are not yet a professor. And as far as I am concerned, you are not wealthy since you are still an employeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin

You call that man '' A man of God? I shake my head for you all.
Stop this nasty threat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2011
stagger:

A creti[i]n[/i]ous im[i]b[/i]ecile like Sagamite will never understand what you are saying, and that is why I have decided not to waste my time anymore.

As for me, I will be a Winner for life. I am seeing the blessings of God hitting me from left right and centre. Today I got an email from a company in Australia offering me a contract worth $3m.

When I get such blessings from the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Adeboye and Oyedepo, who is also my God, making me a blessing to many people, why should I even bother about what the jealous people here are saying about men who are irreversibly blessed by God?

It is those who decide to serve the devil by joining covens to practice witchcraft that I am sorry for, because they will receive more slaps when they refuse to repent.

What happened to that witch is a lesson that many should learn. If you are a witch out there, better avoid Winners; dangerous physical and spiritual slaps await you!

With this, I end my contributions to anything on this topic. Those who want to continue the campaign of calumny on the Bishop, I say good luck to them. No one can rub off the oil that God has rubbed on a man, except God Himself!

Bloody cretin!

Part of the scam machine of Losers Chapel!

$3m contract my arse!

The same cretins that see a 5yr 7months pregnant women!

FOOOL! Tell that to the likes of bankylan with their dodgy BSc and MBA from failed institutions so that they can fork out their money because of fear.

Winches!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2011
Hey Sagamite, Stagger is a proven story teller. He always has a story to tell,
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2011
He just got an email from Australia offering him a $3m contract?  grin

He thinks it is the desperate mugus of Losers Chapel that will believe any apocryphal "fruit" and "miracle" story he is talking to.  grin

A fcking ediot! My education is not at the quality level of bankylan.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2011
Here's more from the Holy Spirit lunatic

I have seen babies poisoned by these monsters. I have seen all sorts. If i had laid hands on that self-confessed witch, she would have told me everything about her activities and the members of her coven. Then let me see what wisecrack human rights activist here on Nairaland or anywhere that would have got her out of the deep mess she would have been in.

I once saw a 4 year old girl who had been sodomized by a 20 something year old man. The police picked him up and beat the daylights out of him. Now who is the true victim here? (The assailant, supposedly denied his human rights, right?) or the girl and her family?

I saw yet another guy, a member of a three man gang who had committed all sorts of atrocities. He had been shot, and the members of SARS were debating whether he should be sent to hospital or not. I looked at his traumatized victim, a woman who had been violated. She positively identified him, and I saw the fear in her eyes.

Someone very close to me was almost hacked to death physically by a 13 year old house help we had in 1980; a self-confessed witch, who was asked to get a blood sacrifice by her coven.

She walked free because according to the judge, she was too young to be sent to prison. For me, it is personal. Anyone who confesses to be a witch, be it a 3year old or 6 year old, has given himself or herself over to the devil and they are capable of the most horrendous evil acts.

I have seen things I cannot say here; things perpetrated by these witches when I worked in law enforcement. These self-confessed witches do not deserve to live.

"If you try me, I will finish you! Be warned!
Me I no dey joke with some kind things. When I slap you spiritually, you will not come out of it in one piece. There is no distance or confusion in the realm of the spirit. I can give you someone's phone number to tell you his story.
DO not say I have not warned you!
ALOY EMEKA, I have called you by name. Be warned!
"

A roommate of mine in school who was fond of doing astral projections had to pack out of the room when a prayer session I had, blocked his spirit from returning from his astral travels for close to 16 hours. I had to release him because I did not want to be accused of homicide.

"My own is if they like, let them spit in the air, but the day someone will spit in my backyard is the day we will know who is who, just like two fellows who usurped my land in the village and are today buried in it after they both went to bed and did not wake up in the same month.
They apparently did not know the import of the statement: the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof. They stole my land, and I simply asked God to effect the verse:
"dust you are, and to dust you shall return".
Some people here do not know the power in God's name, until they decide to challenge it openly and face the consequences.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2011
I've decided to leave the mugu to his doom,  I wonder what kind of church accommodates such people,  even prisoners won't share cells with such a person. Since you know so much about the spiritual, YOU slowpoke, why not lay a curse this night for ME to die,  I challenge your stupidity.

Infact if death is taking it too far, I want you to go to your spiritual realm and ensure I do not sign into nairaland tomorrow. You nincompoop

Do you think you can scare people with your useless and baseless Bible verses and threats? How can you see wrong and call it right, because it was done by a Man Of God?

Is He now your God?
If He is a man of GOd, what does that make you?

You're a slowpoke. Nairaland is for Nigerians and friends of Nigerians, not people that need mental evaluation.

See you when next I post,
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2011
$3 million dollar contract just like dat shocked shocked bobs!!! Christ Embassy - this is saying Bye-bye. I am off to greener pastures  grin  grin
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2011
AHHHHH!

I just received a text now from the Russian Government offering me a contract for $1.64BN.

This is a MIRACLE!

This is why my church (Millionaires with Private Jet Ministries) is better than Losers Chapel.

All you mugus should change church and come for your own miracle at MPJ Ministries.

Our tithe is merely 60%. But don't shout that it is too big, remember, you reap what you sow. Sow big and reap big.

Oya mugus come for your miracles.

We will get rid of all the winches that have stopped you from being a millionaire this long.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2011
These so called pente-rascal pastors are bloody scam artist that play on peoples intelligence. Imagine the pastor saying ''Do you know who I am?'' same sentence used by oppressors of the world and thieving politicians. After that, he condenmed the poor girl to hell .
From the bible:

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.
9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”
11 “No one, sir,” she said.
“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go thy way; from henceforth sin no more.”
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by dare2think: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2011
@Stagger

Egbon siddon there,

Me I just received an E-mail from the Chinese Government confirming that my contract tender of $1.7 billion has just been approved.!!!!

Please note, yours na still offer, mine has been approved!!!! shocked

My people, lets pop champoooo!!!!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by dare2think: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2011
bankylan:

In my own church, I see millionaires, and CEOs, the 'haves and the have not' serving God fervently. To talk about myself, I have a B.SC degree, and MBA degree, I work in Lagos, married with a kid. I currently consult for big organizations, and I serve in the house of God, and I am very comfortable with my job, So, you can't in any way define me as someone who is not liberated financially or socially.
I don't know your level of education, but I am sure that you can't be that educated to justify an attack on the man of God. Maybe, you are not a xtian, but if you are, then I am sure you are still not born again. If you claim to be born again, them maybe it is a case of mental disorder as no sane real xtian will attack the man of God verbally.

With all that education and you still sound so ignorant. Please go and ask for a refund.

Your Man of God is a Charlatan. Your ignorant mind and silly threat deserve a slap from that coward you call man of God Fraud.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2011
Even cult members have followers and are ready to kill for their cult leader so all those ranting on behalf of Oyedepo are not saying anything new. You guys are living in a world of hypnosis and fear.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2011
dare2think:

With all that education and you still sound so ignorant. Please go and ask for a refund.

Your Man of God is a Charlatan.  Your ignorant mind and silly threat deserve a slap from that coward you call man of God Fraud.

Don't mind the FOOOL!

He is boasting about his BSc and MBA but yet his life is led living on superstition and winches!

Don't know what unaccredited, bogus, dilapitated secondary school gave him degrees.

Semi-literate illiterate.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2011
dare2think:

@Stagger

Egbon siddon there,

Me I just received and E-mail from the Chinese Government confirming that my contract tender of $1.7 billion has just been approved.!!!!

Please note, yours na still offer, mine has been approved!!!! shocked

My people, lets pop champoooo!!!!

Chei!

Mo gbe!

Which church are you with?

You bested me by about $600m, I need to change church to your church. Your church must be killing more winches than mine. The remaining winches in my church have cost me $600m.

WINCHES, YOU WILL NOT HOLD ME BACK! AMEN!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tavon(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2011
stagger:

Look at illogical arguemnets. Do you know the worlds richest man is not a christian. stupidity at its highest. So your point is that you would defend this false prophet because you feel your earthly blessings are being threatened. God i never knew africans were so silly. loool.

email ko yahoo ni. fooool
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by igboboy1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2011
I guess igbo don corner Alaba for source of money
Hausa don corner Politics for their source of money
I used to think Yoruba corner industry (oil, glo etc)for their money but it is apparent that na dem corner CHURCH, all these their pastors with private jets na wa o, shocked
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by CRonaldo2: 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2011
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by vislabraye(m): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2011
The important thing is not in slapping the witch, did he preach he gospel to her and get her saved? He should at least show some compassion. I don't know whether she wants to be saved, even at that he has turned everythinbg into a big show.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by dare2think: 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2011
C_Ronaldo:

My sincere prayer is for all my children and generation unborn to follow this foolishness because I can tell you, it pays to be a fool.

I hope your prayers hit the brick-wall.

You want your innocent generation to suffer from your 'foolishness' while Papa and his Family fly around in their Jets.

You take brain problems into a whole new level.

Your right though, You are indeed foolish.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2011
stagger:

grin grin grin Daddy OYle-depo has not only brainwashed you. He whitewash your brain join. $3m contract from Australia grin grin grin. Dream on bro. No be so dem dey teach una, like "I see a brother winning a contract of $3m from Australia somebody scream amen" and you mumu, you fail to realise that you are being fleeced.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2011
You see the problem we have. so much mind control. People are intellectually poor. People need to wake up and be liberated. The mind control in churches is alarming.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by marychi18: 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2011
O ye congregation of losers' chapel, i wish u gudluck. Happy foolishness! grin
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by CRonaldo2: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2011
@dare2think

Please don't pity my generation, my children are already following the same path and may they never depart from the way of the lord that has done so marvelously for their father. For your information, as papa flies around the world to the glory of God, many of us his children also fly all over the world without any stress,

Man, I can tell you if this is foolishness, then nothing can be better than being a fool.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tavon(m): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2011
C_Ronaldo:

@dare2think

Please don't pity my generation, my children are already following the same path and may they never depart from the way of the lord that has done so marvelously for their father. For your information, as papa flies around the world to the glory of God, many of us his children also fly all over the world without any stress,

Man, I can tell you if this is foolishness, then nothing can be better than being a fool.

undecided
www.brainwashed.com
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by dare2think: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2011
C_Ronaldo:

@dare2think

Ha Ha Ha

I respect your decision and right to lead your family in foolishness.

Goodluck.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by CRonaldo2: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2011
@dare2think

Thanks Man. May God bless you!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by doctokwus: 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2011
stagger:

$3m contract my a r-se;d prototype scam scheme of deceiving their gullible followers to part wt their hard earned meagre pay.All conmen using God's name as cover
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2011
doctokwus:

$3m contract my a r-se;d prototype scam scheme of deceiving their gullible followers to part wt their hard earned meagre pay.All conmen using God's name as cover

grin grin grin grin grin

As he said that, bankylan don chop the story and has brought out his bible to start a 14-hour prayer marathon to cast out the winches that are cursing him from not getiing a contract like that. grin
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by doctokwus: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2011
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin

As he said that, bankylan don chop the story and has brought out his bible to start a 14-hour prayer marathon to cast out the winches that are cursing him from not getiing a contract like that. grin
This Oyedepo story,though not unusual wt his type of churches makes u bgin to wonder if indeed some people are not just only physically present in this present age,but are spiritually still in d stone age when superstition rather than use of common sense was d norm
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Gadols(f): 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2011
Jesus does wonders in Winners
The sick are healed
Broken home restored
Curses lifted
Barrenness defeated
Light burst with great knowledge
High praises of God  
I am a living witness of God's grace upon the commission
God is no respecter of persons
what he does for one He does for the other
Prophets are God's instruments in a world of darkness
God raised prophets for His people
He still raises prophets today

Dr David oyedepo is my prophet. I dont worship him in any capacity but I celebrate him.
I believe in his ministry. I share in His vision.

He has a liberation mandate and that mandate is speaking today.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2011
doctokwus:

This Oyedepo story,though not unusual wt his type of churches makes u bgin to wonder if indeed some people are not just only physically present in this present age,but are spiritually still in d stone age when superstition rather than use of common sense was d norm

Someone that claims to have a BSc and an MBA believes a story of a woman being pregnant for 5 and 1/2 years.

BSc and MBA o!!!

Someone claiming to be educated is so daft to believe a woman can carry a 5 year old foetus and not be crippled by the weight. Or is he silly enough to not know babies grow in the womb?

Winch ni!

Odikwa bloody cretinous illiterate talking about being "enlightened".

Gullible, superstitious beings that will believe any junk fed them by fraudsters.

Anuofia! Ewu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children / Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.