Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! (47545 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by doctokwus: 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2011
Gadols:

Jesus does wonders in Winners
The sick are healed
Broken home restored
Curses lifted
Barrenness defeated
Light burst with great knowledge
High praises of God  
I am a living witness of God's grace upon the commission
God is no respecter of persons
what he does for one He does for the other
Prophets are God's instruments in a world of darkness
God raised prophets for His people
He still raises prophets today

Dr David oyedepo is my prophet. I dont worship him in any capacity but I celebrate him.
I believe in his ministry. I share in His vision.

He has a liberation mandate and that mandate is speaking today.

Jesus is Lord

U av shown clearly on this thread,if anyone was in any doubt previously,that age does not necessarily equate to wisdom
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by huntamania(m): 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2011
Nobody is any beta wit d level of insult u guys re rendering. I dnt rily goto church cuz i dnt bliv in nobodys perspective buh itz so funny aw d bible iz always dere to support both sides view. The religion tingy iz causing too muc whala wit sum blivin paradise nd dozens of virgins await dem for blowing up people nd u tink d pastor iz right for casting the girl away. She came for deliverance, if u kant do nutin bout it, dnt knw if d slap iz necesary oh. Abi whatz d motive of him slapping her sef. The greatest gift God gave to man iz CHOICE. If we kant fault him for slappin her i hope dey wuld agree we shuldnt fault em jihadist for blowin up peeps they dont seem pure
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Natasha2(f): 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2011
WTF bragging about the wrong he committed, So a witch came for deliverance and you gave her a killer slap? wow so she could die and not have a second chance? lmao for all I know he should be the one apologizing, if he slaps this small witch then I wonder what he would do when he faces the likes of those who go to TB Joshua for deliverance
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by dare2think: 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2011
Gadols:

Dr David oyedepo is my prophet. I dont worship him in any capacity but I celebrate him.

Jesus is Lord

Hello Ma,

Do you mind telling us that liberation Mandate and how it is 'speaking' today?

Thank you
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by nogames: 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2011
Gadols:

The sick are healed
Broken home restored
Curses lifted
Barrenness defeated
High praises of God  

Jesus is Lord
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by nogames: 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2011
nogames:

Yes Jesus does wonder every where, but he warned the last day churches about impending danger of false prophet. They will definitely use miracle to deceive some elects. Babalawo, Magicians and likes do wonders as wells. We can only know people of God by their fruits. MAY GOD SAFE US FROM HANDS OF ALL THESE END TIME PASTORS
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 12:16am On Dec 21, 2011
nogames:

Yes Jesus does wonder every where, but he warned the last day churches about impending danger of false prophet. They will definitely use  miracle to deceive some elects.  Babalawo, Magicians and likes do wonders as wells. We can only know people of God by their fruits. MAY GOD SAFE US FROM HANDS OF ALL THESE END TIME PASTORS

Yep! Another tool for scaring the ediots apart from winches: Last Day.

Last day my arse!

Repent now or go to hell instantly if the world comes to an end and it is soon.

"When is soon?" Soon is unknown but it is soon. Actually soon is very soon.

"But you have been saying soon for hundreds of years now?" Ah, God's time is different from man so don't compare. Soon can happen anytime from now and it is COMING SOON! If you don't repent before it comes you are going to HELL and you will burn forever. The signs of soon are already showing.

"What signs?" Wars, suffering and natural disasters.

"Have these not been in existence throughout the time of man?" It is happening more now.

"More? Are you reetarded! There has never been a time in human history we had more peace you FOOOL!"

FEAR! FEAR! FEAR!

Winches!

Awon ode oshi!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by nogames: 12:21am On Dec 21, 2011
Gadols:

The sick are healed
Broken home restored
Curses lifted
Barrenness defeated
High praises of God  

Jesus is Lord

Yes Jesus does wonder every where, but he warned the last day churches about impending danger of false prophet. They will definitely use miracle to deceive some elects. Babalawo, Magicians and likes do wonders as wells. We can only know people of God by their fruits. MAY GOD SAFE US FROM HANDS OF ALL THESE END TIME PASTORS
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by bankylan: 12:24am On Dec 21, 2011
@Sagamite, For your information, I have my MBA from HEC Paris. I do not need to boast about myself here. I want to believe you are not a christian, and this will be well understood. I am only concerned about your life and your tommorow.
In my findings, I discovered that failed and frustrated people are the ones who critisize most; afterall, it does not take any iota of intelligence to speak evil of other.
I have never seen any blessed man talk evil of any blessed man.
On maybe I believe there is a witch or not, Sagamite, just have a look at your life and that of your family, what do you think is responsible for your stagnation and frustration? If you are a Christian, Bible acknowledges this- that is why the Bible says 'we wrestle not aginst flesh and blood, but aginst principalities and power'.
If you are sensitive enough, you will discover a generational curse that you have been fighing with. But the devil being smarter than you has deluded you, and you tend to use your logic in analysing spiritual thing.
There are many people like you out there under satanic bondage, some have broken loose through prayer. This is not an african mentality bro, if you have ever been to the US, there are big churches there with believers praying all the time. Go to Brazil, Korea, UK, France, you will see churches with large congregation.
My faith is personal, I know God myself, and it is not a case of someone telling me about God. With my education, age , and professional experience, I can't be decieved. I have had personal experience. I have seen a life snake come out of a man, I have seen someone with a ruptured womb give birth, I have seen a lame walk, I know there is God. My life has been good because of God. Few years back, I was almost like nobody, I prayed my life out of stagnation. It was prayer and nothing else. Sagamite, if you are not a christian, I pray you will have a personal encounter with God.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by doctokwus: 12:26am On Dec 21, 2011
Sorry,but av to digress a bit& ask this question,coined frm my favourite movie:Lord of d rings,the two towers;from king Theodren,which I always find relevant in contemporary nigeria: "HOW DID WE GET TO THIS?"
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 12:32am On Dec 21, 2011
bankylan:

@Sagamite, For your information, I have my MBA from HEC Paris. I do not need to boast about myself here. I want to believe you are not a christian, and this will be well understood. I am only concerned about your life and your tommorow.
In my findings, I discovered that failed and frustrated people are the ones who critisize most; afterall, it does not take any iota of intelligence to speak evil of other.
On maybe I believe there is a witch or not, Sagamite, just have a look at your life and that of your family, what do you think is responsible for your stagnation and frustration? If you are a Christian, Bible acknowledges this- that is why the Bible says 'we wrestle not aginst flesh and blood, but aginst principalities and power'.
If you are sensitive enough, you will discover a generational curse that you have been fighing with. But the devil being smarter than you has deluded you, and you tend to use your logic in analysing spiritual thing.
There are many people like you out there under satanic bondage, some have broken loose through prayer. This is not an african mentality bro, if you have ever been to the US, there are big churches there with believers praying all the time. Go to Brazil, Korea, UK, France, you will see churches with large congregation.
My faith is personal, I know God myself, and it is not a case of someone telling me about God. With my education, age , and professional experience, I can't be decieved. I have had personal experience. I have seen a life snake come out of a man, I have seen someone with a ruptured womb give birth, I have seen a lame walk, I know there is God. My life has been good because of God. Few years back, I was almost like nobody, I prayed my life out of stagnation. It was prayer and nothing else. Sagamite, if you are not a christian, I pray you will have a personal encounter with God.

Hec ko, what da heck ni!

ROFLMAO! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Every cretin would come online and make ridiculous claims.

How would your low brain be able to pass out of HEC? grin

They will ask you to do case study and find our the root of problems of a company using frameworks, you will turn around and say "Prof, na winch o! Make dem go call Pastor Ole-depo"!

Omugor, na me you wan dey lie to! grin grin grin grin Anuofia!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by doctokwus: 12:34am On Dec 21, 2011
bankylan:

U should go & dump Whatever degrees u claim u av in d trash bin with all d stone age beliefs & rantings u av bn posting.I honestly don't believe u av any such degree u claim,educational levels have not sunk this low,moreso in d developed world.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 12:40am On Dec 21, 2011
doctokwus:

U should go & dump Whatever degrees u claim u av in d trash bin with all d stone age beliefs & rantings u av bn posting.I honestly don't believe u av any such degree u claim,educational levels have not sunk this low,moreso in d developed world.

Every foool would make outrageous claims online.  grin grin grin grin grin

One (fstranger) told us he was studying Medicine at Princeton, only for people to highlight that Princeton does not offer Medicine. grin

Someone that is so superstitious is claiming he went to HEC! Im dey craze! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He saw snake come out of a man! LMAO. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tavon(m): 1:13am On Dec 21, 2011
i am also bill gates undercover. its true i have 20 cars in my garage and blah blah blah.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by love4ual: 2:41am On Dec 21, 2011
i have more respect for prophets of God than anybody in life,

those of you who believe that men of God are nothing can go ahead and be saying evil things against men of God,

but always remember that God is their defender,

someone says it cannot happen in the states, well you neeed to know that americans have lost their spiritual value,

the only one nation in the world standing for God at the moment is nigeria,
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by love4ual: 2:50am On Dec 21, 2011
nobody who knows the word of God in this forum will curse a man of God, because the consequences is generational,
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 21, 2011
@Sagamite et al,
This one don pass brain wash. E be lyk say na brain destroyed. Cos if na wash, we fit wash am again.
Which kain dunces full this thread.

Dem know say we dey make sense, but fear no go gree dem commot from their superstitious boundaries. Dem no say na wrong, yet dem dey fear to call am wrong. Lmao.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by sniperwolf(m): 3:24am On Dec 21, 2011
So the crime she committed was to make a restitution. I can't confessed my sins or make an open restitution because I don't want to get slapped and I might have done worse. I committed fornication for ,
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by master2(m): 3:44am On Dec 21, 2011
Candid05:

The Bishop is living in another world of pure imagination. There are some unanswered questions. Where in the Bible did Jesus slap or insult witches or those who do any wrong? Does the 'Man of God' know anything about respecting people's human rights? Does it mean he failed that day to ostracize the 'demonic spirit' of witchcraft from the girl that is why she could keep going back to their meetings after the slap? Does it occur to him that he is not talking to a bunch of hypnotized morons? If it is true that the 'lady-witch' that he slapped came back to beg him, then what happened next? Did that 'beg' convert the girl to another 'born-again' or it gave her the license and freedom to go on operating as a witch or even progress to become the 'leading witch in Nigeria'? Did anyone expect the church members to query him? No. The man and others like him  are 'God-like' and whatever they do is right. No wonder more and more Nigerians who still have their sanity intact would worship at home rather than get their chance of salvation messed up by such 'religious leaders'. All these people making excuses for him should simply re-examine their line of reasoning. After all the Bible say 'come lets reason together'. For those who say he did not force anyone to come to his church, i pity you. A church is a public place that anyone should feel free to go to. More over, it is the place that your rights should be protected and safety more assured. It is not supposed to be anybody's personal property even though there would always be leaders that God used to bring the church to manifestation. Did Jesus not call sinners to come to him? Was it to insult and abuse them? No. If you don't want just anybody there then it is no more a church but a den for a selected few to protect each other's interest at all cost. I know Winners Chapel is not such a secret place except if anyone prove to me to be otherwise. For those disturbing us with long Bible quotations of not worshiping other gods except God, they are being judgmental over the young lady. What is their proof that she is a witch 'worshiping other Gods'? Can they prove 100% that NONE of their members worship other gods after leaving the church? Other gods are not only graven images and charms but it is also by placing your hope and trust in things like money, a  human being, politicians, etc. For those asking us to leave the anointed man of God alone, they just make me laugh. No one was there when anybody was anointed so the only way he can prove it to us is by his actions and speech  of doing good and avoiding evil, preaching and living by the word the words the way that Jesus did, etc. Look, we all respect that office and not every one can function in that office but if you chose to do so, then it is your responsibility, under the unction and wisdom of God, to live permanently in the approved way of God. In as much as no one should judge him, then he has no right to judge others, simple. Demon is spiritual and he need spiritual action to get rid of it and not physical action like slapping. As one of his admirers, he owe us an apology for allowing the violent part of his human nature to over take the meek and gentle part of his spiritual calling

Gbam! God bless.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Atheists: 4:38am On Dec 21, 2011
I am not Nigerian, but l have to say l am impressed with massive push back against the religious fanatics defending Oyedepo's vile actions. It seems like there is hope for Nigerian after all !
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 4:40am On Dec 21, 2011
^^have a cookie but still get a life.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by makizee(m): 6:59am On Dec 21, 2011
The Man sabi slap o, has anyone noticed how his Parishoners instead of addressing the issue of assault on a poor defenseless Nigerian otherwise known as a "witch" by their Man of God,They are here posting all the wonderful things he has done, or his Miraculous wonders, This is what i call brainwashing of the highest level, when people refuse to see the wrong committed by their leaders, reminds me of those pastors that can convince their followers to all kill themselves like WACO in the USA and so many others around the world, Your God is not your Pastor, He is as Human as the rest of us, Don't be putting them on some Celestial scale.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by donP1: 7:00am On Dec 21, 2011
Pls we shld all be be careful about what we post or comment over church issues.First of all we have no right to judge anybody.God is the judge.Secondily nobody was forced to renounce whatasoeva group or society he or she belongs to.this things happen under the Power of the holy Ghost.it happened again this year at shiloh the Camp ground this year.And it will happen over n over again.Don't let us make comments to matters we are not sure of.God help us all
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 21, 2011
God help us all and you too Sir, may he free you from the bondage of fear, show you that He loves truth to be told at all times.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 8:30am On Dec 21, 2011
love4ual:

i have more respect for prophets of God than anybody in life,

those of you who believe that men of God are nothing can go ahead and be saying evil things against men of God,

but always remember that God is their defender,

someone says it cannot happen in the states, well you neeed to know that americans have lost their spiritual value,

the only one nation in the world standing for God at the moment is nigeria,

love4ual:

nobody who knows the word of God in this forum will curse a man of God, because the consequences is generational,

Bloody cretin!

Get some help in shoving your Men of Con up your arse.

This foool will also claim he has a BSc and MBA from Yale.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Emeka72(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2011
Wait a minute, when did Bishop actually slap¡ d babe¿ was it during d just concluded shiloh?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by EFFRAKATA: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2011
Canal minds i beg you all with God please leave this man of God alone. If at all there was a slap its all in an attempt to chastise his spiritual son, as a spiritual father.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Shola2009(m): 8:48am On Dec 21, 2011
bankylan:

@ Sagamite, I am on leave, and that is why I have time to address someone like you. One thing I want you to know is that, there are thousands who are more educated than you, richer than you by all standards, and more enlightened than you that are workers and worshipers in Winner's chapel. Why do you think they chose to serve God in this church?
In my own church, I see millionaires, and CEOs, the 'haves and the have not' serving God fervently. To talk about myself, I have a B.SC degree, and MBA degree, I work in Lagos, married with a kid. I currently consult for big organizations, and I serve in the house of God, and I am very comfortable with my job,  So, you can't in any way define me as someone who is not liberated financially or socially.
I don't know your level of education, but I am sure that you can't be that educated to justify an attack on the man of God. Maybe, you are not a xtian, but if you are, then I am sure you are still not born again. If you claim to be born again, them maybe it is a case of mental disorder as no sane real xtian will attack the man of God verbally.
    I have offered my advice, if you and your likes will not desist, then-be prepared for what to befall you.

Bankylan . .smh. I don't know if it's HEC Yaba or HEC Paris you went,Still go collect change from them. You claim to be  educated and you're opening your mouth like a leaking tap.Believing all sorts of crap. I'm sure if they were allowed, these so called "men of God" would be burn people on stakes and bludgeon others  to death. smh . . . i don't even want to get into the whole "being obliged to give someone a certain percentage of my money every month" issue. What i know,is that we're all encouraged to give to the less fortunate people,should we be privilege to. Not that i must! give my money to someone,who'll go and buy 3 private jets with it. This man's institution is more of a business than a religious institution. IS THAT SO HARD TO SEE?  angry  should the families who after working hard all month and barely having enough to feed and cloth themselves be obliged to give a certain percentage of their money to someone else?  smh . . .
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2011
Sagamite:

Every foool would make outrageous claims online.  grin grin grin grin grin

One (fstranger) told us he was studying Medicine at Princeton, only for people to highlight that Princeton does not offer Medicine. grin

Someone that is so superstitious is claiming he went to HEC! Im dey craze! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He saw snake come out of a man! LMAO. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I got my PhD from College of Education Ekiadolor. grin grin grin

90% of the congregation are in a trance.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 9:06am On Dec 21, 2011
1stCitizen:

I got my PhD from College of Education Ekiadolor. grin grin grin

90% of the congregation are in a trance.

Bruv, na winches supervise you? grin grin grin

Real winches wey go attack the ministry to allow a CofE give PhDs? grin grin grin

The moorons of Losers Chapel believe in winches! grin
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by means(m): 9:42am On Dec 21, 2011
It annoys me to see these winners people believe that they are rich or placed in some places because they are members of Living Faith church. My people grow up and be wise. We have very rich people who are Jehovah's witnesses, RCCG, Celestial, Moslem, Eckankar, Grail Movement and even traditionalists.
Stop deceiving yourselves with this mentality. Your spiritual father is opportuned to be rich, Glory to God for that but do not think that people wont succeed if they are not christians.
Check the celebrities of the past and present and see how many of them were christians. From the fields of science, economics, business, sports, movies etc. God is a God of All.
Stop worshipping the Men of God. Trust in the God of All Men.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2011
means:

It annoys me to see these winners people believe that they are rich or placed in some places because they are members of Living Faith church. My people grow up and be wise. We have very rich people who are Jehovah's witnesses, RCCG, Celestial, Moslem, Eckankar, Grail Movement and even traditionalists.
Stop deceiving yourselves with this mentality. Your spiritual father is opportuned to be rich, Glory to God for that but do not think that people wont succeed if they are not christians.
Check the celebrities of the past and present and see how many of them were christians. From the fields of science, economics, business, sports, movies etc. God is a God of All.
Stop worshipping the Men of God. Trust in the God of All Men.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

They are absolutely foools!

So dumb, any good fate that befalls them is attributed to their church and prayer, and bad ones is the devil, temptation, curse or winches. Like if the same fortune and misfortune does not happen for everyone in every part of the world.

They then take their money and give it to the Men of Con as a thank you for nothing they had a hand in or for cure of curses/protection from . . . . . . . . . . . . . wwwwwinches!

Then the moorons are convinced they are right and others can not see.

Cretins! And they would come here and say they have BSc and MBA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children / That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.