Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection (25626 Views)

Tinubu’s Massive Looting Of Lagos Uncovered…the Chagoury, Remi Tinubu Connection / What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by rman: 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2011
I will rather support a government that keeps building infastructures that will benifit the masses in long run(ACN), than a party that keeps spending money, embezzling, and still there is nothing to show(PDP).

In the so called developed countries, politicians and people that have political interest own majority of the big companies operating in their society.
If they deliver, the people dont realy mind.
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by VoodooDoll(m): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2011
rman:

I will rather support a government that keeps building infastructures that will benifit the masses in long run(ACN), than a party that keeps spending money, embezzling, and still there is nothing to show(PDP).

In the so called developed countries, politicians and people that have political interest own majority of the big companies operating in their society.
If they deliver, the people dont realy mind.

Sad but true. At least ACN with its thieving hands can point to constructions and developments. PDP with its leprosy inflicted hands (relatively speaking) cannot.

But both parties can do so much better.
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by tonardo(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2011
he was once an area boy , so area life blood still flow in his veins.
This 2 encourage the younger area boys ,
If our gov (area father) is collecting who are we nt 2 collect.
Think an now!
            shame 2 lagosian with their  owo-der,
            owo-der where d money,
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by kizito96(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2011
Its simple. Just Plant a Bomb on the toll gate, and get the whole thing crashing.
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by nsiadi: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2011
There is always a loophole
They probably forgot to tidy all the ends
We wait for next election
PDPs gain, no doubt
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by CuteTj(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2011
Its ridiculous the way those for a useless party like PDP and those for a party systematically robbing us blind like ACN can come out and support the the wrong doing of these groups of people. The revelations and statistics above just further confirms that there is no difference between our rulers & politicians. They are all a bunch of rogues only thinking about themselves and not their people. We nigerians need to change our mentality of 'Only me & my family' that is only when Nigeria can move in the right direction.
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by gulfer: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2011
Beaf:

I pity Lagosians.
Better pity yourself too. We are all in this shit together, 2015 elections will be very close no matter ACN's manipulations.
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by Kobojunkie: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2011
gulfer:

Better pity yourself too. We are all in this poo together, 2015 elections will be very close no matter ACN's manipulations.

We are??
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by mbulela: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Why?
for a lack of alternatives.
choosing between this ACN fraud and the nest of killers called PDP is akin to the devil and the deep blue sea.
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by vislabraye(m): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2011
They are fraudstars, master of deception. May God judge them. They are very heartless for building tolls and fencing businesses, Why doesnt he build an alternate route and fence it himself?
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by Olalekan0(m): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2011
May all ACN defenders never know peace. So the fact that Poverty developement party(PDP) looted the country for 12 years means that ACN has the right to do same abi?
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by lukkie(m): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2011
Sadly, ACN is not much better than PDP. They're all out to enrich their pockets at the expense of the public. Shame!!! (esp to Fashola for being part of this fraud)
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by delpee(f): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2011
I wonder why some other credible and charismatic people cant join any party apart from Alariwo Crowd of Nigeria and Poverty Distribution Party to give those extreme capitalist and anti people parties a run for their money. Maybe its a matter of cash and the fear of ending up like Williams. One day, a Moses will rise to deliver us from the modern day Pharaohs but we need to start planning for 2015 before we become ashiwaju slaves for life. This Lekki toll issue is nauseating to say the least.
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by hilli666(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2011
Once the name chagouris is involved in anything, my heart just sinks. And what is Chagouris? if not but a link back to the west, I bet the Clintons and other western politicians are going to enjoy the renewed contributions by the Chagouris family. Maybe the Whites were wrong, for labeling Africans "nothing more than just a bunch of illiterate, unmotivated, lazy, disorganized porch monkeys", what they really meant to say was "Sheep" because even Monkeys won’t put up with this "rubbish. If 200 million people can sit and watch while a few pillage their resources, then maybe they deserve it. Now I see that the greatest sarcasm is in the platitude "Eko o ni baje" and I used to think it meant something.
Like sheep we are being led- without resistance, almost voluntarily to the slaughter house. It seems the whites are still in charge, for every picture involving the construction of a new Mall, or bridge, or Toll Booth, or Airport all I see is “whites” in "hard hats" with the "walkie talkies" giving the instructions.
It's all blurry now, I don't know who friend, family, foe, thief, pastor, baba alawo, devil, democracy, military, mend, boko haram is.  They all seem the same, and ends to a mean “EKO O NI BAJE".  Fashola you whom we held dearest and closet, might just have gotten too close, close enough to cause the deepest wound.
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by oderemo(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2011
Thief_inbu and his clone cash_ ola.
Na today.
I hail thee my country.
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by sheyguy: 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2011
gulfer:

Better pity yourself too. We are all in this poo together, 2015 elections will be very close no matter ACN's manipulations.
we r all in it but some r so far ahead, i dont care what party they call it, it is the people behind the party and their philosophy that matters.
Tinubu/ACN and PDP all believe in enriching themselves tinubu/ACN just happen to be ahead.
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by Genius100: 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2011
There is absolutely nothing that proves that those points are facts. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Nigerians are a funny bunch. If Fashola was in the US or UK, some may be able to make a case that he's underperforming, but in Nigeria, he is certainly by far one of the best achieving officers.

I hear a lot about Port harcourt and Akwa Ibom governors, but no one has seen fit to post pictures as evidence of their achievements. So yab Fashola all you want, all you need to do is venture out of Lagos, then you will come back praising Fashola.

I had not been in Nigeria in a decade, I went earlier this year and at first I was not too impressed about the development in lagos, probably because i was comparing it to the US. Then I visited some other states in Nigeria, by the time I came back, the development in Lagos was way too glaring. So sorry folks, shout as much as you want, but Fashola is currently as good as it get in a country like Nigeria which boasts of having way too many incompetent people,
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by sheyguy: 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2011
Genius100:

There is absolutely nothing that proves that those points are facts. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Nigerians are a funny bunch. If Fashola was in the US or UK, some may be able to make a case that he's underperforming, but in Nigeria, he is certainly by far one of the best achieving officers.

I hear a lot about Port harcourt and Akwa Ibom governors, but no one has seen fit to post pictures as evidence of their achievements. So yab Fashola all you want, all you need to do is venture out of Lagos, then you will come back praising Fashola.

I had not been in Nigeria in a decade, I went earlier this year and at first I was not too impressed about the development in lagos, probably because i was comparing it to the US. Then I visited some other states in Nigeria, by the time I came back, the development in Lagos was way too glaring. So sorry folks, shout as much as you want, but Fashola is currently as good as it get in a country like Nigeria which boasts of having way too many incompetent people,
nobody is saying fashola isn't working at all, the cost of what they claim is working is just to high. Pple av had to pay with their land, sweat and that of the unborn Generation. Being poor is one thing and being indebted into the unimaginable future is another thing entirely. This is road alone oh . . . . . .no work, no health, no power yet.
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by Akiika: 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2011
Fashola this!, Tinubu that!, blah! blah!! blah!!! at least they are doing something, whatha$#$%@ has any PDP Governor done? even the president?
Give me a break you chop-i-chop contributors on these forum.
It's obvious you are all PDP apologist ranting because there are no avenue for you to steal money as you are doing in other states.
Forget about Lagos state, you can never have it, period!
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2011
(*walks in, peeps and shouts*)

CAN YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE F*Ck UP for a minute and reason?

Enough of all these tribal and religious wars! The enemies are right there eating the futures of generations yet unborn away, and all we do is sit here and fight with one another.

I for one, I will say enough is enough! PDP,CPC,CAN,DPP,ANPP,LP and the rest can all go to hell for all I care.

Fellow Nigerian youths, this is the time for we all to unite, and fight for what is rightly ours.

Who said we meaningful youths can't come together to form a PROGRESSIVE PARTY FOR CHANGE? All these bald headed and pot bellied men irrespective of their various political parties are just there to enrich themselves.

I have found out that problem is not voting out a certain political party, but rather kicking out these greedy and callous men that have held Nigeria hostage and stole from its treasury for this long.

A word is,
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by dare2think: 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2011
Have they finalised how much the toll will cost drivers passing through?

Just curious!!!
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by omenziate(m): 12:03am On Dec 21, 2011
A country ruled by a gang of countless thieves, whichever party they are partitioned to. Sometimes I wonder if they have an ounce of pity for d masses. But all we can do now is Watch and Pray.
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by nsiadi: 1:40am On Dec 21, 2011
We thought the long arms of law had caught up with Tinubu
Funny the way he wriggled out of it
Seems he had a plea bargain of sort,
, these days he attacks less
His mouth has been padlocked, partially @ least
Kettle calling pot black---Imagine
Let them dock him again, for fronting LCC
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by EkoIle1: 1:48am On Dec 21, 2011
nsiadi:

We thought the long arms of law had caught up with Tinubu
Funny the way he wriggled out of it
Seems he had a plea bargain of sort,
, these days he attacks less
His mouth has been padlocked, partially @ least
Kettle calling pot black---Imagine
Let them dock him again, for fronting LCC

Olodo. Dismissal and plea bargain are 2 different things

Tho you have no clue if he front LCC or not, but what if he did? Is this against the laws of Nigeria? Is he a public official or former public officials are not allowed to do business in Nigeria?

Dumb and ignorant people
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by tosanj: 2:06am On Dec 21, 2011
THis Tinubu guy is just greedy and wicked and I know he will not go scot free. He feels that Lagos is his father's compand and he is the sole landlord. His hands are in every thing in the state, if he can not get it the project will not kick off.

When I sit down and think, If we can all remember clearly, Fashola would have been impeached in his last tenure, I am sure it is becos he did not want to play ball with Tinubu. Only if he had stick to not playing ball!!!, The masses would have supported him. What a pity  

When one man wants to eat what everybody will eat, the food go kill and him family, simply.

We should stop comparing this issue on ground, ie between what PDP and AC, this man is robbing us and our children yet unborn and we are here comparing what PDP and AC has done. It is not a PDP or AC thing but what they are doing that is wrong. You only need a party to come into power after that you are suppose to work for the people and forget about who voted or did not vote for you. Becos it is the people’s money you will work with and not the monies of those that voted for you

This Tinubu man should remember what happened to Gadafi, he gave his people alot but the altitude behind the giving was bad and they still killed him. Who know am (tinibu) should tell him to be careful, becos people are getting wiser. If he (tinubu) does not approve of you, you cannot hold or do anything in lagos. And the approval na him own share of the deal oh. His end is closer than we think. When he was campaign for his second tenure he said he will build a 4th main land bridge and even clearing of the site we no see, then people will tell me he did something. He spent 4yrs we no see bridge, fashola don spend 4yrs we never still see bridge. Na old road they add lane to and say make we pay toll. I think we need to know the faces, the veil of LCC is covering?
We should leave party alone and deal with individual in power and bring them to book.
tenure campaign he said he will build 4th main land bridge and even clearing of the site we no see, then people will tell me he did something.

We should leave party alone and deal with individual in power and bring them to book.
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by MarcAnthon(m): 2:37am On Dec 21, 2011
Eko Ile:

Olodo. Dismissal and plea bargain are 2 different things
Tho you have no clue if he front LCC or not, but what if he did? Is this against the laws of Nigeria? Is he a public official or former public officials are not allowed to do business in Nigeria?
Dumb and ignorant people

You have arrived I see. I sent you on an errand and you are here chasing shadows. Go to the original post, there are 16 allegations, the 16th having 10 points, bring your defense for your paymasters and convince us with facts, logic and superior arguments, NOT THROUGH INSULTS. Let's all pretend we are civilized.

We await your defense.
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by EkoIle1: 2:45am On Dec 21, 2011
MarcAnthon:

You have arrived I see. I sent you on an errand and you are here chasing shadows. Go to the original post, there are 16 allegations, the 16th having 10 points, bring your defense for your paymasters and convince us with facts, logic and superior arguments, NOT THROUGH INSULTS. Let's all pretend we are civilized.

We await your defense.

lol @ this as//s hole talking about sending me on an errand? Are you smoking ganja ni? Who da fukkkk are you?

If you don't know the difference between dismissal and plea bargain, get your lazy a/s//s on google and educate your self.

What's so civilized about your re-tarded lies and inaccuracies?

What an idi.ot
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by MarcAnthon(m): 3:10am On Dec 21, 2011
Forget plea bargain or dismissal (I thought I told you before) face the posters allegations and clear your paymasters' names. We want to hear your defense and assess its credibility, not insults. Forget comparisons with PDP or the Eastern governors also, that's not the point. FACE THE ALLEGATIONS mister, and help us understand better, since you claim to be more informed. It's not the time to get emotional. When you're called a thief and you think you are not, crying and cussing does not convince people otherwise.
FYI I did not come up with the allegations.
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by EkoIle1: 3:24am On Dec 21, 2011
MarcAnthon:

Forget plea bargain or dismissal (I thought I told you before) face the posters allegations and clear your paymasters' names. We want to hear your defense and assess its credibility, not insults. Forget comparisons with PDP or the Eastern governors also, that's not the point. FACE THE ALLEGATIONS mister, and help us understand better, since you claim to be more informed. It's not the time to get emotional. When you're called a thief and you think you are not, crying and cussing does not convince people otherwise.
FYI I did not come up with the allegations.

Me waste my time on the rubbish you call allegations? You really must be re=tarded.

You clowns are really overbuilding your relevance and importance.
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by MarcAnthon(m): 3:38am On Dec 21, 2011
Since we are clowns then stop coming here to insult our sensibilities with your constant propaganda for thieves (since you have no defense, I beg to conclude on the obvious). Goodbye to you.
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by aljharem3: 3:44am On Dec 21, 2011
gulfer:

SAME POOO grin grin grin grin yorubas would say

ati ACN ati PDP, same ni , KO !!!!!!1

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection by EkoIle1: 4:41am On Dec 21, 2011
MarcAnthon:

Since we are clowns then stop coming here to insult our sensibilities with your constant propaganda for thieves (since you have no defense, I beg to conclude on the obvious). Goodbye to you.

Oloshi. You are sitting here peddling rubbish stories and propaganda and you got the nerve to accuse other people with your rumor and propaganda rubbish?

How daft can you be?

Which of that rubbish can any of you clowns back up with facts?

Dumb a//s//s jobless idiots. You fools are worse than market women,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu, APC Mount Pressure On Ambode To Step Down, Endorse Sanwo-olu / #rubbinminds: Nigerians React To Yemi Osinbajo Canceling Interview With Ebuka / Tomorrow's Election: John Bray Addresses Nigerians In Pidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.