Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Shipping From Another Country To Nigeria. What's The Best And Surest Way? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping From Another Country To Nigeria. What's The Best And Surest Way? (1174 Views)

Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks / Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? / Shipping From China To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shipping From Another Country To Nigeria. What's The Best And Surest Way? by kunleben1: 2:46am On Dec 20, 2011
Hello fellow Nairalanders.

I need your problem solving help/ideas.

I am new in the business of importing from another country.Im about to ship some goods from malaysia to Nigeria.so i have the following questions
1. what are the processes invoved in the right order
2. should i go about the whole processes myself
3. Are there any agents that can be trusted who could do the whole thing for me?
4. How do i know if the company im dealing with is real?
Please, anyone with the right answers and experiences should help me out as i dont want to make mistakes.
Re: Shipping From Another Country To Nigeria. What's The Best And Surest Way? by joannes7(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2011
i'm into importation, though i ship mostly from the USA now, but i used to trade with some chinese companies, you need an agent, and the best way is to get someone who is into trading in malaysia to introduce u, you can also visit agents in the airport to introduce you to their own agents, at least, u can waylay them here if they mess up ur shipment,

(1) (Reply)

, / What Type Of ICT Video Training Is Marketable To Govt/Civil Servants Workers? / Do You Like To Register Your Business In The Uk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.