Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Believe It Or Not 60% Documents Presented To The Embassies Are Fake! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Believe It Or Not 60% Documents Presented To The Embassies Are Fake! (1233 Views)

Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies / Why Do Foreign Embassies Reject Our Nigerian Traditional Weddings? / Foreign Embassies And Consulates In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believe It Or Not 60% Documents Presented To The Embassies Are Fake! by reka(m): 7:04am On Oct 02, 2007
it is what is going on everywhere and i wonder why the embassies have refused to face the reality that some people that does not present buggy documents might be the ones with the right and true documents. but they would rather give the ones that present fake or arrangi documents. na wa ooooooooooo
i can say boldly that 60% of people that are given the visa presented an arrangi documents. God go save us sha.
na wetin i don experience me dey yarn ooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
Re: Believe It Or Not 60% Documents Presented To The Embassies Are Fake! by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 02, 2007
grin grin grin nice topic, well the embassy don't know that , but if i may say some words, how do you know that 60% are fake documents?
Re: Believe It Or Not 60% Documents Presented To The Embassies Are Fake! by mayayi: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2007
@Jay on,
If i may ask you,ow did you know about that.Did ever apply for VISA.I bet it if you do ,you Will definitely use OLOWOLE document.
Re: Believe It Or Not 60% Documents Presented To The Embassies Are Fake! by lavigne: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2007
i dont believe it to be true we are not that dishonest.pls stop painting nigeria in a bad light
Re: Believe It Or Not 60% Documents Presented To The Embassies Are Fake! by Dalvic(m): 9:51am On Oct 10, 2007
This is very unfortunate that we are talking like this. For the fact that you are not so lucky to be given visa does not mean that every other person present fake document. I have be to at least five embassy for visa, i want all to know that very good percentage are genuine document. At least from my discussion with people. please stop panting NIGERIA bad. But iam not saying few people are not using fake or oluwole document, but let the embassies confirm that.
Re: Believe It Or Not 60% Documents Presented To The Embassies Are Fake! by Skywalker5(m): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2007
reka:

it is what is going on everywhere and i wonder why the embassies have refused to face the reality that some people that does not present buggy documents might be the ones with the right and true documents. but they would rather give the ones that present fake or arrangi documents. na wa ooooooooooo
i can say boldly that 60% of people that are given the visa presented an arrangi documents. God go save us sha.
na wetin i don experience me dey yarn ooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Very funny.Just because you were rejected,you feel that most people use fake document to get their own visas? abi grin

Face it.Your document was not good enough to get the visa.Dont blame your wahala and other people just because you were rejected.

Or maybe your friend pass through with fake document and you tried the same and did not succeed.

Stop saying what you dont know Guy

(1) (Reply)

Analysing Tourism In Calabar: Financial Times 2008 Report / Italy Student Visa Procedure! / The Desperation To Travel Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.