Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

CISA Exam Materials - Certification And Training Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / CISA Exam Materials (23225 Views)

Ican, Acca & Cisa Tutorial Centre In Portharcourt / Free Cisa Certification | 2011 Lectures Material | Lecture 1 / Current Certification Dumps/study Materials (msce, Cisco, Pmp, Itil, Cisa Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CISA Exam Materials by Asjad: 3:51pm On May 22, 2008
Hi,
Please send Quistions 2007
CISA on my email address

Knaza-adv@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Re: CISA Exam Materials by sisayula: 12:17am On Jun 08, 2008
CISA is still hot! The What and Why of CISA is explained by a CISA expert here:
http://www.jidaw.com/certarticles/cisa.html
Re: CISA Exam Materials by rohitpujar: 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2008
Can any one tell me the best source for CISA study material.

I have also found on CISA Preparation Blog named CISA made Easy Blog at

http://passcisa..com

how much time is required for preparation?
Re: CISA Exam Materials by rohitpujar: 3:08am On Jul 03, 2008
Important types of Sampling for CISA Exam

CISA Quick Point 17

Sampling could be of many types. For the preparation of CISA Exam you should know the the types of sampling (I think indepth knowledge about each is not always needed. the basics should do)

Important types of sampling are

1. Simple Random sampling
2. Stratified Random Sampling
3. Multistage Cluster Sampling
4. Purposive sampling.

Simple Random sampling, Stratified Random Sampling & Multistage Cluster Sampling are the types of
Probability Sampling/Mathematical sampling/Statistical sampling

Whereas Purposive Sampling which is also known as Judgmental Sampling is Nonprobability sampling.

CISA Type Question 17

Which of the following sampling method is likely to LEAST represent a population

4. Purposive sampling.

Answer to CISA Type Question 16

So far, I have received almost five emails and two comments suggesting answer to CISA Type Question 16.

Other than one all suggested 1. Physical Layer as answer.I do agree with them.Not only hybrid type of firewall but I believe no firewall can work and protect Physical layer. So, the correct answer is definitely 1. Physical layer.

I encourage all of you to post your comment or write to us as sharing of knowledge will make you successful in CISA Exam. Remember the purpose of this blog is to promote CISA and ISACA by motivating every CISA aspirants. As soon as you decide for taking CISA exam, I recommend to take membership of ISACA at http://www.isaca.org. The Control Journal given to members is one of the best IS related journal of present era.I very eagerly wait for this Journal every two months.This magazine will be beneficial for your CISA preparation as well.Beside this you will get discounts for CISA Exam and CISA Review Manual and many other benefits.

Again all the best for your CISA ambition.

Posted by PassCISA at 10:01 PM 2 comments Links to this post

Labels: IS Audit Process

Source; CISA Preparation Blog http://passcisa..com
Re: CISA Exam Materials by rohitpujar: 6:12am On Jul 04, 2008
please, suggest answer/explanation for the following question.

CISA Type Question 17

Which of the following sampling method is likely to LEAST represent a population

4. Purposive sampling.

source: http://passcisa..com
Re: CISA Exam Materials by kayoba: 7:12am On Jul 04, 2008
hi nairalandeers
pls,as a banker with flair in IT (though not in IT department presently). ,what are the advantages in putting in 4 cisa.pls , i need ur advice
Re: CISA Exam Materials by rohitpujar: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2008
CISA is very useful for all who deal even a little bit of information system and Banking is very big information system. I will not gurantee you a big jump in job (although that is very probable after passing CISA). But preparation and passing of CISA will definitely change your outlook and will change your way of thinking about information system. I gurantee this.

CISA is very demanding certifiction now a days. I  am seeing a big rise in CISA aspirant population.

Regarding preparation I recommend
1. CISA Review Manual of ISACA
2 CISA Review Question Bank published by ISACA
3. a daily tips from CISA Made Easy Blog -      passcisa com

All the best
Rohit
Re: CISA Exam Materials by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 20, 2008
@rohitpujar

Me thinks the answer is option 4.

When sampling is purposive it most likely would not rep the whole population cos your sampling might not be well spread over the population, instead it would be focused on certain areas.

Pls correct me anyone if i'm wrong.
Re: CISA Exam Materials by chuks2612: 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2008
Re: CISA Exam Materials by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 21, 2008
Hi all, its seems no one is willing to part with the cisa materials for free and the time is fast approaching the exam . i will like to collaborate with anyone interested in buying the necesary latest materials for the dec 2008 exam. i think the two most important material are the 2008 review manual and the CISA CD database for questions. anyone interested should call me , so that we can share the cost and buy and jointly use these materials. my no . is 08060573329.
Re: CISA Exam Materials by contactuzo(m): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2008
will be writing december too

ive posted some free materials starting with exam cram 2
open yahoomail
open the email address 'cisabox@yahoomail.com
use password 'passport'
check in box
extract the folder
click on the icon with a question mark.
if u want to save on your pc copy the whole zip folder to ur pc

good luck
Re: CISA Exam Materials by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2008
thanks a million, contactuzo, i just downloaded the material fom the inbox.
we shall meet at the top!
Re: CISA Exam Materials by contactuzo(m): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2008
ericalesh:

thanks a million, contactuzo, i just downloaded the material fom the inbox.
we shall meet at the top!

anytime ,my bro,anytime,
i'll attach other dumps from time to time,
those of us writing December,i suggest we carve out a weekend or two to do some discussion classes 2gether.
watchya think?
Re: CISA Exam Materials by contactuzo(m): 11:17am On Aug 14, 2008
I have just added CISA PrEP GUIDE by WILEY -591 pages covering the old 7 domains.
Note that this material is for 2005. but still relevant anyway. the domains were restructured from 7 to the current 6 domains.
I suggest combining the stuy of all these other materials with the CRM 2008.
I can make photocopy of the 2008 CRM available to serious candidates only who can prove that they actually need it.
good luck

instructions to download
open yahoomail
open the email address 'cisabox@yahoomail.com
use password 'passport'
check inbox
download attachment using "save as"
Re: CISA Exam Materials by chuks2612: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2008
hi Seun,pls do u know what MicrosoftSuite is ?
Re: CISA Exam Materials by xfolz: 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2008
hi everyone,
i wld really appreciate it if any loyal friend cld send me review manual for CISA 2008,review question and answer 2008, 2geda with any relevant e-book material on CISA.
My email address is sgn03@yahoo.com.
thank you very much.all d best in your certifications. smiley smiley
Re: CISA Exam Materials by sinads1: 3:02am On Oct 21, 2008
Dear all

I am sitting the December 2008 CISA exam. If anyone is able to supply any CISA exam materials newer than 2006 they would be graciously received :-)

My email is artyevo2@yahoo.com.au

Thanks heaps

Simon
Re: CISA Exam Materials by MihaM: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2009
Hello all,

I'm preparing for CISA exam in June 2009, can anyone share or send me CISA review manual and other materials, please?

miha.macele@gmail.com

Thanks,

MihaM
Re: CISA Exam Materials by noman0007: 10:18am On Feb 17, 2009
Hi friend,

I'm preparing for CISA exam, can anyone share or send me updated CISA review manual and other materials, please? i am waitng your reply at noman_ansari@yahoo.com

thanks
noman
Re: CISA Exam Materials by noman0007: 11:17am On Feb 17, 2009
Hi friend,

I intend to sit for the June CISA exam this year, I would appreciate it if someone can send me CISA pratise questions & review manuals (either 2008 or 2009).
Reply me at: noman_ansari@yahoo.com and noman123786@gmail.com

thanks
noman
Re: CISA Exam Materials by NothingMeg: 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2009
Visit www.derbjobs.com For ALL THE LATEST CISA EXAM MATERIALS
Re: CISA Exam Materials by Derbjobs: 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2009
@Nothingmeg thanks for the info
Re: CISA Exam Materials by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2009
pls someone
Re: CISA Exam Materials by roasthawg: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2009
Hi all!

Here's a great CISA exam prep software package available to anyone who's planning on taking the test. It comes with 2 hours of video instruction and a 2,400 question exam simulator. Here's the link and good luck on the exam! http://ati-infosecurity.com/
Re: CISA Exam Materials by ayomibami: 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2010
Can anyone please help with recent CISA study guide. Say for 2009. I am writing this june exams, and would appreciate any help. U can send it to asmy78@email.com.

Many Thanks
Re: CISA Exam Materials by zheing: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2010
I have very useful suggestion for you that you can try this link for CISA Exam Materials because i got help from this site for my CCNA CCNP certification exam
Re: CISA Exam Materials by acolyte(f): 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2011
HAVE YOU BEEN DREAMING OF GETTING POPULAR CERTIFICATIONS IN INFORMATION SECURITY eg CISA, CISM [certified information systems manager], CISSP [certified information systems and security professional] and CEH [certified ethical hacker] , BUT LACK BOTH THE TIME AND MONEY TO OPT FOR POPULAR INSTITUTES WHICH USUALLY CHARGE UP TO #150,000 [1000 USD OR MORE] OR MORE FOR EACH OF THESE PROGRAMMES,.?THEN, WHAT YOU NEED IS A SYSTEM TAILORED TO SUIT BOTH YOUR TIME AND BUDGET IN A MANNER AS CONVENIENT AS POSSIBLE; AND IF AM RIGHT, THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS NOW
[url=http://binarysecurity..com/2011/12/this-is-great-one-time-offer-it-may-not.html
]binarysecurity..com/2011/12/this-is-great-one-time-offer-it-may-not.html
[/url]
Re: CISA Exam Materials by acolyte(f): 12:00am On Dec 28, 2011
HAVE YOU BEEN DREAMING OF GETTING POPULAR CERTIFICATIONS IN INFORMATION SECURITY eg CISA, CISM [certified information systems manager], CISSP [certified information systems and security professional] and CEH [certified ethical hacker] , BUT LACK BOTH THE TIME AND MONEY TO OPT FOR POPULAR INSTITUTES WHICH USUALLY CHARGE UP TO #150,000 [1000 USD OR MORE] OR MORE FOR EACH OF THESE PROGRAMMES,.?THEN, WHAT YOU NEED IS A SYSTEM TAILORED TO SUIT BOTH YOUR TIME AND BUDGET IN A MANNER AS CONVENIENT AS POSSIBLE; AND IF AM RIGHT, THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS NOW
www.binarysecurity..com
Re: CISA Exam Materials by pioneer: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
For your CISA/ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact
Excel Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition
centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for
ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For
enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-
mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com,
info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: CISA Exam Materials by EdwinGary: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
My utmost focus has always been on the stuff that I use for my preparation but I am very careful while choosing a study guide. For my CISA exam I chose CISA dumps and I am so happy with my selection that I cannot express in words. I never saw a material like this one. It provided a thorough examination of all the exam topics which helped me to bring the best grades in the final. I will say thanks to www.exam4lead.com for carving CISA Online Test Engine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SAP Training In Nigeria / Industrial Automation training in Lagos / Civil Engineering And Accounting Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.