Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. (13524 Views)

People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari / Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others / Federal Government Agency Buys 10 Bullet Proof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2011
For every child that crys to sleep on an hungry stomach, dies from malaria, gets struck by polio, for every soul lost on the road due to the bad state of the roads, armed robbery attack due to lack of security, for every elder that shed tears waiting under the scorching sun for their well deserved pension, those they died in penury without receiving their pension, for every fire outbreak that destroyed lives and property due to generating set because there wasn't power supply, for every Qualified graduate roaming the streets without a job and for every child staying at home because of ASUU strike, every Nigerian leader from 1960-date, dead or alive, young or old, (except those who genuinely served this country), they, their vices and all officials (who contributed in the corrupt practices), their families (who gained in the loot 'intentionally'), beneficiaries and generation yet unborn shall know peace
Both in this life and the hereafter. They souls, pains, sorrows, humiliation, frustration and tears their citizens (past and present) passed through shall never make them have a happy life.

Yes they will have the money, but for each penny they illegally siphoned and turned to theirs, it shall only bring sadness, sorrows and the terrible wrath of God upon them.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! Have these people made Nigerians suffer enough?

GEJ and Sambo should know that no matter the amount or customized bullet proof vehicle they acquire, when the Angel of death shows in front of them, neither their bullet proof cars, vest or gun tooting security will be able to save them.

@beaf, since you have decided to only support evil, for every curse placed upon Jonathan, you, your children and generation yet unborn shall have it quadrupled,
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by anwarh(m): 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2011
Beaf:

The Presidential limo can NEVER be allowed to break down or even look remotely like it, that is one area nobody can toy with.

Oga Beaf, why shouldn't the Presidential limo break down?
When the same President has allowed every institution in the country to run aground?
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by sirrinky: 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2011
@beaf, used to anticipate reading your opinion on certain issues but quite frankly of recent your very erratic and totally senseless comments perplexes me and i am still trying to fathom the reason a sane person would reason as such. @ this highly volatile conditions in which we find ourselves with high rate of infrastructural decay,unemployment,non-existent educational sector and reverse development do you honestly think its the moral thing to do,for the president to purchase cars at such amounts and yet still look @ the budgetary allocation for feeding of the presidency accruing to almost 1billion naira, that is roughly 3million naira daily be honest is that actually prudent or genuine. Listen to the voice of wisdom and pass it on to your boss, you might intimidate nigerians individually,oppress certain factions but remember,there is a limit to it and quite frankly its sooner than later when Nigerians get past the threshold of thier tolerance the up-rising would be too hot for him to handle and i know you have seen countries with better security structures toppled. Nigerian youths are resilient,patient,hopeful but are neither stupid nor cowards and when the time comes things might get very awfull. You have no idea what the youths are cooking up and i pray it doesnt get there but if it does the presidency would never remain the same. NB: AM NEITHER AN OPPOSITION NOR A POLITICIAN,SO DONT THINK I AM ON SOMEBODY'S PAYROLL
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 21, 2011
Let them say. Let them hear. Sometimes I think, is this man really sincere as he claims to be? Corruption is increasing amongst leaders under him and he claims he doesnt have enemies and doesnt want to step on toes. The question is, whose toes? Is he a chicken president? If he wants, he can use a 1billion naira bomb proof car, money is only a servant.

GEJ should tackle corruption among the ruling class so we can breath the 'FRESH AIR'. 80% of Nigerians have turned beggars though only 20% have gone commercial. In the Church people beg, on the road people beg , in the office people beg. It is not by choice but out of frustration. The economic situation is too bad.
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by Olalekan0(m): 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2011
ALL THIS HYPOCRISY AND DOUBLE STANDARD ON NAIRALAND GOTTA STOP.

A MERE STATE GOVERNOR IN THE PERSON OF FASHOLA BOUGHT HIMSELF AND HIS PREDECESSOR ARMOURED CARS WITH STATE FUNDS EVEN WHEN HE HAD EXISTING ONES YET IT WAS RATIFIED BY NAIRALANDERS BUT WHEN THE PRESIDENT OF THE ENTIRE FEDERATION WHO'S DOMICILED IN THE NATION'S MOST VOLATILE AND UNSAFE REGION DOES SAME,IT BECOMES A PROBLEM AND IT'S GREETED BY WIDESPREAD OUTCRY. WHY?

NIGERIA WILL NEVER MAKE A HEADWAY SHOULD WE CONTINUE TO TOE THIS PART OF ETHNIC BIGOTTRY AND DISHONESTY IN THE JUDGEMENT OF OUR POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDERS!
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by Beaf: 12:24am On Dec 22, 2011
talknafree:

For every child that crys to sleep on an hungry stomach, dies from malaria, gets struck by polio, for every soul lost on the road due to the bad state of the roads, armed robbery attack due to lack of security, for every elder that shed tears waiting under the scorching sun for their well deserved pension, those they died in penury without receiving their pension, for every fire outbreak that destroyed lives and property due to generating set because there wasn't power supply, for every Qualified graduate roaming the streets without a job and for every child staying at home because of ASUU strike, every Nigerian leader from 1960-date, dead or alive, young or old, (except those who genuinely served this country), they, their vices and all officials (who contributed in the corrupt practices), their families (who gained in the loot 'intentionally'), beneficiaries and generation yet unborn shall know peace
Both in this life and the hereafter. They souls, pains, sorrows, humiliation, frustration and tears their citizens (past and present) passed through shall never make them have a happy life.

Yes they will have the money, but for each penny they illegally siphoned and turned to theirs, it shall only bring sadness, sorrows and the terrible wrath of God upon them.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! Have these people made Nigerians suffer enough?

GEJ and Sambo should know that no matter the amount or customized bullet proof vehicle they acquire, when the Angel of death shows in front of them, neither their bullet proof cars, vest or gun tooting security will be able to save them.

@beaf, since you have decided to only support evil, for every curse placed upon Jonathan, you, your children and generation yet unborn shall have it quadrupled,

You are just another mental cripple with your brain snuggled up your arse.
The politics section is for analytical minds, not wet nosed ninnies preaching silly sentiment and clinging tight to mummies skirt.
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by Beaf: 12:32am On Dec 22, 2011
sir rinky:

@beaf, used to anticipate reading your opinion on certain issues but quite frankly of recent your very erratic and totally senseless comments perplexes me and i am still trying to fathom the reason a sane person would reason as such. @ this highly volatile conditions in which we find ourselves with high rate of infrastructural decay,unemployment,non-existent educational sector and reverse development do you honestly think its the moral thing to do,for the president to purchase cars at such amounts and yet still look @ the budgetary allocation for feeding of the presidency accruing to almost 1billion naira, that is roughly 3million naira daily be honest is that actually prudent or genuine. Listen to the voice of wisdom and pass it on to your boss, you might intimidate nigerians individually,oppress certain factions but remember,there is a limit to it and quite frankly its sooner than later when Nigerians get past the threshold of thier tolerance the up-rising would be too hot for him to handle and i know you have seen countries with better security structures toppled. Nigerian youths are resilient,patient,hopeful but are neither silly nor cowards and when the time comes things might get very awfull. You have no idea what the youths are cooking up and i pray it doesnt get there but if it does the presidency would never remain the same. NB: AM NEITHER AN OPPOSITION NOR A POLITICIAN,SO DONT THINK I AM ON SOMEBODY'S PAYROLL

Everything you have written is not properly thought through, that is if you even made the slightest effort.
You think infrastructure is poor? Yes it is, but it will be several million times worse if a Nigerian President is harmed in our current heated times. Then all of the dunces spewing crap here about the President riding to work on a bicycle will be hiding their families, running into the bush and crossing the borders in thousands as refugees in phucked up places like Benin Republic that will suddenly seem like heaven.

You say you are not on anybody's payroll. I don't give a rats arse who you are, aside from concluding that you are silly, cowardly, airy-headed punk type that Nigeria certainly does not need; so, stuff the details of your identity up your crusty arse. Thank you.
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by Beaf: 12:48am On Dec 22, 2011
Olalekan 0:

ALL THIS HYPOCRISY AND DOUBLE STANDARD ON NAIRALAND GOTTA STOP.

A MERE STATE GOVERNOR IN THE PERSON OF FASHOLA BOUGHT HIMSELF AND HIS PREDECESSOR ARMOURED CARS WITH STATE FUNDS EVEN WHEN HE HAD EXISTING ONES YET IT WAS RATIFIED BY NAIRALANDERS BUT WHEN THE PRESIDENT OF THE ENTIRE FEDERATION WHO'S DOMICILED IN THE NATION'S MOST VOLATILE AND UNSAFE REGION DOES SAME,IT BECOMES A PROBLEM AND IT'S GREETED BY WIDESPREAD OUTCRY. WHY?

NIGERIA WILL NEVER MAKE A HEADWAY SHOULD WE CONTINUE TO TOE THIS PART OF [size=21pt]ETHNIC BIGOTTRY AND DISHONESTY[/size] IN THE JUDGEMENT OF OUR POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDERS!

You nailed it squarely between the eyes! cool
These punks think nobody can see through their lame whingeing. Fashola's amoured jeep cost almost TWICE as much as GEJ's Presidential limo. yet it is just a jeep and he is nothing but a mere governor in comparison. I wonder why we never heard the hypocritical weeping of most of those here and why we never saw their crocodile tears, especially as Fashola also bought one for Tinubu. The same story can be read out about other state governors, show me one that does not rely on one for security.

No country messes around with the security of its President, but some NLers are canvassing for their President to ride to work on an okada or whatever. Wonders!
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 22, 2011
I'm really disgusted by those supporting dis trash! D president should be allowed to have such a highly expensive vehicle?? And Even 1billion naira just for feeding My goodness!
For pete's sake, dis is supposed to be a democratic government! A democratic leader ought to serve his people and not to rule his people! I thought GEJ should av d good sense to know dat acquiring such expensive bullet proof vehicles can definitely NOT make him immune to death. So then why can't he channel dis money into something more productive and beneficial like d demands of ASUU, and allow we student get back to school huh??!

All i know is dis man is just another selfcentered, selfish heartless and wicked politician, who doesn't care for d security of d masses he's supposed to serve, against terrible insecurity threat from d likes of boko haram and others, but the retardeen only cares for his own security, his goddamned vice.p, and other fucki.n.g politicians out dere.

Most definitely, and i'm certain bout it, d wrath of God will one day strike them down! angry
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by Yuxxy: 1:02am On Dec 22, 2011
Gudluck weldone,hahaha, naija pple 2 dey greedy o,gudluck has tried nw,atleast our populatn is decreasing wt the elp of boko haram,policemen are diein evryday,university student dey enjoy long term break,pple are diein of hunger,flood dey kill many pple,fuel wan rise, hahahaha e don try nw, nd their own pikin dey skul 4 abroad,their pikin dey 4 secure place,,
To be frank,i dnt tink we av a president,, fashola bought cars at the right time,atleast lagos is one of the fast growing state in nigeria,, gej want to buy cars at the wrong time,it is selfishly to buy a secure car nw wen pple are taking ta mortuary evryday,, 3million 4 food evryday, hahaha na small money nw,my papa wey get money self no fit spend 50k 4 all of us to chop a day, gudluck go bu $999,000,000 cars jare,atleast i'm regretin to av voted 4 u, 4yrs s very near if u no long am to 6yrs o, he s playing on 9ja pple intelligence bt 9ja xef no get time 4 nonsense,.what do u tink may be the reaction of ASUU wen they see this on papers, he fools us wt 'I AV NO SHOE' ND 'I WAS NT BORN WT SILVER SPOON' on t.v nd radio,bt nw u gat it all, if i could see him,that s what i will tell him,i only got one life to live,, stupidity upon stupidity.nonsense
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by philip0906(m): 1:13am On Dec 22, 2011
Yuxxy:

Gudluck weldone,hahaha, naija pple 2 dey greedy o,gudluck has tried nw,atleast our populatn is decreasing wt the elp of boko haram,policemen are diein evryday,university student dey enjoy long term break,pple are diein of hunger,flood dey kill many pple,fuel wan rise, hahahaha e don try nw, nd their own pikin dey skul 4 abroad,their pikin dey 4 secure place,,
To be frank,i dnt tink we av a president,,[size=28pt] fashola bought cars at the right time,atleast lagos is one of the fast growing state in nigeria,, gej want to buy cars at the wrong time[/size],it is selfishly to buy a secure car nw wen pple are taking ta mortuary evryday,, 3million 4 food evryday, hahaha na small money nw,my papa wey get money self no fit spend 50k 4 all of us to chop a day, gudluck go bu $999,000,000 cars jare,atleast i'm regretin to av voted 4 u, 4yrs s very near if u no long am to 6yrs o, he s playing on 9ja pple intelligence bt 9ja xef no get time 4 nonsense,.what do u tink may be the reaction of ASUU wen they see this on papers, he fools us wt 'I AV NO SHOE' ND 'I WAS NT BORN WT SILVER SPOON' on t.v nd radio,bt nw u gat it all, if i could see him,that s what i will tell him,i only got one life to live,, stupidity upon stupidity.nonsense
u r dumb!!!
@op
The president cruises around in luxury,while d populace groan and suffer. . .Nigeria=sick country
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by Beaf: 1:15am On Dec 22, 2011
Yuxxy:

To be frank,i dnt tink we av a president,, fashola bought cars at the right time,atleast lagos is one of the fast growing state in nigeria,, gej want to buy cars at the wrong time,it is selfishly to buy a secure car nw wen pple are taking ta mortuary evryday,, 3million 4 food evryday, hahaha na small money nw,my papa wey get money self no fit spend 50k 4 all of us to chop a day, gudluck go bu $999,000,000 cars jare,atleast i'm regretin to av voted 4 u, 4yrs s very near if u no long am to 6yrs o, he s playing on 9ja pple intelligence bt 9ja xef no get time 4 nonsense,.what do u tink may be the reaction of ASUU wen they see this on papers, he fools us wt 'I AV NO SHOE' ND 'I WAS NT BORN WT SILVER SPOON' on t.v nd radio,bt nw u gat it all, if i could see him,that s what i will tell him,i only got one life to live,, stupidity upon stupidity.nonsense

Fashola spent more than twice as much in total as the Presidency, buying amoured cars for himself and Tinubu just a couple of months ago. How could that have been the right time and GEJ's the wrong time?

Hypocrisy. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by Yuxxy: 1:24am On Dec 22, 2011
@beaf,me i no dey talk to yu o,, fire nd petrol cn neva be frnds,i no dey tha sum1 like u o,, gej is nt my president since he no dey feed me,we dey pay 4 phcn,water,nd tax,i no dy go public hospital so to what benefits is he 4 me,na naija presidnt,my papa na my president,i swear if i see him,i no go greet him cuz there is freedom of speech nd movement in 9ja.fuuuckk him nd his position
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by Beaf: 1:28am On Dec 22, 2011
Yuxxy:

@beaf,me i no dey talk to yu o,, fire nd petrol cn neva be frnds,i no dey tha sum1 like u o,, gej is nt my president since he no dey feed me,we dey pay 4 phcn,water,nd tax,i no dy go public hospital so to what benefits is he 4 me,na naija presidnt,my papa na my president,i swear if i see him,i no go greet him cuz there is freedom of speech nd movement in 9ja.fuuuckk him nd his position

Since you are from Niger or Chad, why are you bothered about Nigerian issues, Nigerians and the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

We here, don't cater to Ghanaians or whatever. Thank you.
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by MeandSum: 1:29am On Dec 22, 2011
Some people are strange. You want the president to ride bicycle to work so you know he cares about you?
I think he needs more than a bullet proof car. They should also get him a command center that blocks cellphone signals in a 1 km radius to stave off any boko haram attempt.
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by Kay1kay1(m): 1:32am On Dec 22, 2011
Bullet-proof vehicles at such exorbitant prices? So much money in the land . . . Yes, they've got the right to security in such offices. But if our politicians come knocking tomorrow for (presidential) aircrafts with (anti-aircraft missile) AAM-proof, radar-evasive and satellite dizzi[/i]tracking ([i]don't ask me to define any features of the new aircraft) technology, we should greet such requests with open arms.
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 22, 2011
i don't see anything wrong in keeping the president safe, considering the kind of country we live in and region as a whole ( looking at niger, chad, algeria, libya, cameroun, mali, mauritaina, senegal), what all these countries and nigeria have in common is terrorism and porous borders between themselves. The brunt of handling security usually falls on algeria, nigeria and libya( before the fall of gaddaffi). I believe the president has to do all in his power to keep the country, and most especially himself safe. If president gej gets assasinated in this our security climate, na civil war we they see be that oh, Considering also that the cars are cheap at 1 million dollars. To digress abit, some people mentioned on this thread that, we call everything the president does a misplaced priority( we lack infrastructure, roads, ligth etc etc, true, ), common president jonathan spends 6 billion dollars for security, we complain, and say things like, Why do our leaders always throw money at every problem. He doesn't spend we call he weak, clueless, a retard. Pakistan, spends over 18 billion usd in defence, algeria our next door neigbour recently hiked there defence budget to 15 billion usd( this to fight or grapple with alqeadaIM). He (gej) goes to GOD in prayer, we still complain ( in a supposedly very religious nation). How then is president goodluck going to fight terror( with his teeth). In essence, we should try to look at things objectively atimes and see that, it's in your, mine, our best interest that he stay's alive. And if it will take a 1 million usd car to keep in safe, so be it.
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by Yuxxy: 1:36am On Dec 22, 2011
@meandsum,wetin happen to present bullet proof cars,or na trek he dey trek enta aso rock b4?, u pple dnt knw that equality b4 d law nd fundamental human right, all una be zombie.i dey pity u all cuz money is out of my problem,since God dey provide me my needs.
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by MeandSum: 1:59am On Dec 22, 2011
Yuxxy:

@meandsum,wetin happen to present bullet proof cars,or na trek he dey trek enta aso rock b4?, u pple dnt knw that equality b4 d law nd fundamental human right, all una be zombie.i dey pity u all cuz money is out of my problem,since God dey provide me my needs.

The current one was built for another purpose. Two years ago, nobody knew any Nigerian can blow himself up for some f*ck up reason. The reality now is that a lot of goats are ready to blow anything up in the name of some god. so, "The Times They Are A-Changin"
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by theLINK: 2:04am On Dec 22, 2011
The exclusion of fuel subsidy in the budget is not only tragic, but a declaration of war on the Nigerian people, now a liter of fuel will sell for 139 naira per liter, the budget has 70% allocated to recurrent expenditure, 70% of will be used to run a none performing government and 25 percent for security. its clear to say our Government lacks focus. N1.134 trillion wil be saved from the removal, fuel once sold for 22 naira per liter, so over the years subsidy has been removed and the money never got back into the economy, how are we sure same thin will not happen now? our problem is not subsidy, our problem is corruptions, government officials having 750 million dollars in their accounts spread abroad is the problem. Nigerians need to arise and fight this slavery
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by honeric01(m): 3:05am On Dec 22, 2011
MeandSum:

The current one was built for another purpose. Two years ago, nobody knew any Nigerian can blow himself up for some bleep up reason. The reality now is that a lot of goats are ready to blow anything up in the name of some god. so, "The Times They Are A-Changin"

and who's going to be using the prevous ones? they should sell them and then get what they need with the money instead of wasting another 280 milla, let them sell those ones and then add like 80milla to the proceeds to get whatever they want.
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by Mobinga: 3:57am On Dec 22, 2011
This Beaf dude is an amazing personification of an utter fool. Damn.
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by GboyegaD(m): 4:42am On Dec 22, 2011
So many poverty mentality percieved comments going on here. Is it riding in cars of billions that guarantees him security? Why can't he fix the insecurity Nigerians are facing and be sure he wouldn't be at peace within himself

To the majority supporting his moves, I can read deep through you and sense the poverty guiding your thoughts. You guys are vain all through.
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by EkoIle1: 4:59am On Dec 22, 2011

Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by Beaf: 5:27am On Dec 22, 2011
Mobinga:

This Beaf dude is an amazing personification of an utter fool. Damn.

You must be a very unhappy person indeed, lumbered with a low self esteem. That is why you never contribute anything intelligent to any topic, its always the one liner insult.
You are what you think others are, and observers can easily spot your deficiencies.
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by ortopazz(m): 6:03am On Dec 22, 2011
And funny enough they will say there is no money to stop the ASUU strike and minimum wage. Fia,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wat a shame@@@@ govt
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by sirrinky: 6:50am On Dec 22, 2011
@beaf just look at the posts here and see that you have defended jonathan even in the most stupid of issues even if u re his publicist or wateva does the job description say"leave ur sense on your toilet seat". i honestly do not believe in dialogue for nigerians,action only can solve matters. Tell your boss that we are coming for him and we are going to run him out of town. And you presidential leech,you psychophantic parasite better get a sudanese passport cos your ass is about to go through fire
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by gaddafe(m): 7:16am On Dec 22, 2011
This is an issue that should be approached objectively. How many of u here knows how much the various governors spend on their own personal security annually. I agree his money is too much no doubt. But if GEJ had  not  budjected that money for his security where will the money had gone to? Would it be enough to solve the problem of infrastructure, education,unemployment and the various economic problems.
The truth is this, Presidency needs security. He is the commander in chief of armed forces, the chief security officer of the country. He needs adequate security. As of the former  security cars he owns, there will definitely be a reason for purchasing new ones. Find out why he is purchasing a new one  before criticising him.
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by dlox147(m): 8:00am On Dec 22, 2011
i dnt understand why som NL dnt think b4 dey drop any post!! Am not a GEJ fan but seriously with current state of insecurity in NAIJA,som of u still espect our no1 man 2 move around with somtin dat is outdated! shocked, guys dis no b him personal ride o!
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by sirbiafra: 8:03am On Dec 22, 2011
let us not behave as if, we do not like good tins, they should get the bullet proof cars for security purposes as the helmsmen, pity the country
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by lopon: 8:08am On Dec 22, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. by superior1: 8:12am On Dec 22, 2011
sir rinky:

@beaf just look at the posts here and see that you have defended jonathan even in the most silly of issues even if u re his publicist or wateva does the job description say"leave your sense on your toilet seat". i honestly do not believe in dialogue for nigerians,action only can solve matters. Tell your boss that we are coming for him and we are going to run him out of town. And you presidential leech,you psychophantic parasite better get a sudanese passport cos your Bottom is about to go through fire

Stop wasting your time on that im, be, cile

gaddafe:

This is an issue that should be approached objectively. How many of u here knows how much the various governors spend on their own personal security annually. I agree his money is too much no doubt. But if GEJ had  not  budjected that money for his security where will the money had gone to? Would it be enough to solve the problem of infrastructure, education,unemployment and the various economic problems.
The truth is this, Presidency needs security. He is the commander in chief of armed forces, the chief security officer of the country. He needs adequate security. As of the former  security cars he owns, there will definitely be a reason for purchasing new ones. Find out why he is purchasing a new one  before criticising him.  

Bullet proof tank will not save that badluck wen kasala burst, use you senses Boko Haram doesn't use bullet. I think he should budget for a missile embellished armored tank so that he can feel more secured.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evidence To Prove That Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead/Captured / What Is The Point Of NLC/TUC Protest? Just Fun Day Off Work? / Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.