Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

The Lying Security Guards At The Rccg, Throne Of Grace Parish - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lying Security Guards At The Rccg, Throne Of Grace Parish (1928 Views)

Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest / Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lying Security Guards At The Rccg, Throne Of Grace Parish by Orikinla(m): 6:35am On Dec 21, 2011
I was at the Throne of Grace parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) in Ebute Metta, Lagos, last Monday to deliver a letter addressed to the General Overseer, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye. But the security guards told me that there was nobody in the office. That all the pastors, clerks and secretary were on leave after the Holy Ghost Congress. So, I told them to collect the letter and they refused. I said the letter must be delivered that day and I was not returning with it. They said no one would accept it. I disagreed with them and went to the maternity there to give it to any of the nurses to pass it on to any of the pastors. A nurse told me that there was someone in the office to receive it. On my way to the the reception I met two security guards at the entrance who said there was nobody in the office and I was about to accept what they told me when I saw one of the elders of the church who told me that there was someone in the office to collect the letter. He simply said I should open the envelope to show the security guards the content which I did. Then I took it to the office upstairs where I met a young woman who received it and I left. But why did the security guards lie that there was no one in the office? And they did not look pleasant. They looked like people who were not happy. The RCCG should beware of employing agents of the enemy to guard the church and properties of God. Only evil people would tell such a lie and repeated it shamelessly.
Re: The Lying Security Guards At The Rccg, Throne Of Grace Parish by denzel2009: 7:31am On Dec 21, 2011
WTF is this mr olori kinla kinla
Re: The Lying Security Guards At The Rccg, Throne Of Grace Parish by werepeLeri: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2011
so?
Re: The Lying Security Guards At The Rccg, Throne Of Grace Parish by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2011
no mind the beefburger he is simply looking for an angle to slip in the main purpose of his argument which is - oya Orikinla!!

(1) (Reply)

Christians And Gambling / The Superiority Complex Of Islam.. And D Unhappiness Of Muslims. / Can Evil Exist Without Satan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.