Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

[Help Request ] I Want To Learn Programming, what are the requirements - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / [Help Request ] I Want To Learn Programming, what are the requirements (6275 Views)

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? / [Help Request] Help On Java download and Installation Oo! / [Help Request] Help With Database Connectivity Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: [Help Request ] I Want To Learn Programming, what are the requirements by lakesidey(m): 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2012
pls i need d videos 2 my email is lakeside2050@yahoo.com. tanx in anticipation
Re: [Help Request ] I Want To Learn Programming, what are the requirements by talk2hb1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2012
I am sorry every one for taking long to reply, Just Busy. The issue is the videos are in series and the total file of the python series is more than 350MB and all email provider will not allow me to send more than 10MB at a time. Meaning that I cannot attach it to a mail. But if you reside in Lagos you can always call me I will tell you my location at that point in time so I will copy it for you free. you can mail me at talk2hb1(at)gmail(dot)com

For those of you who have been calling asking maybe I am a lady. Sorry this is my Daughter's profile she is just 10yrs old learning how to program wink catch fun guys.
Re: [Help Request ] I Want To Learn Programming, what are the requirements by kemmyangel(f): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2012
my own oppinion is for u to go registerin a computer sch............for few month, get a system as wel, cos wot they will teach dere will not be enof, so u av to do some on ur own.......practise makes perfect, i went to a computer sch. for a year,nd now am enjoyin it , still learning somestuffs cos i have my own computer i use.......
Re: [Help Request ] I Want To Learn Programming, what are the requirements by Philolos: 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2012
lakesidey: pls i need d videos 2 my email is lakeside2050@yahoo.com. tanx in anticipation

Here, my broda/sister, you can watch online at the comfort of your home or office:

http://freevideolectures.com/blog/2011/06/youtube-playlists-programmers/#
Re: [Help Request ] I Want To Learn Programming, what are the requirements by ikecinho(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2012
akorsson :
Pls I just finished a 2month course on web designing both dreamweaver and frontpage. But I am really instested in programming. I just want you all to recommend a gud IT institute for me. I want to contact aptech but I was told not to go there because of the price. Pls recommend a cheaper a better one for me
d same wit me.
Re: [Help Request ] I Want To Learn Programming, what are the requirements by codelord: 10:40am On Sep 27, 2012
smiley smiley smiley
Re: [Help Request ] I Want To Learn Programming, what are the requirements by talk2hb1(m): 11:16am On Sep 27, 2012
codelord: smiley smiley smiley
meaning what
Guys if you resides in Lagos and you don't mind 1on1 tutor, I am willing to help.
Cheerio cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: [Help Request ] I Want To Learn Programming, what are the requirements by talk2hb1(m): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
I said the video is more than 100MB, so I am sorry I cant attach the file in an email. If you reside in Lagos, I can give you my bearing so you come over with your system or storage device.
Re: [Help Request ] I Want To Learn Programming, what are the requirements by DadaStephen1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
Video tutorials too please!!!!!
Re: [Help Request ] I Want To Learn Programming, what are the requirements by mili3kid(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2012
Dada-Stephen:
Video tutorials too please!!!!!
Bros sorry o! No vex! U no read d guy response say e-mail no fit allow?
Chai!!!
Re: [Help Request ] I Want To Learn Programming, what are the requirements by vislabraye(m): 4:34am On Oct 14, 2012
talk2hb1: I think the only limitation you have is self imposed limitation, you will be hurting yourself by not going after your goal. If you are really interested in programming call me I will send you programming video tutorial free on C++, python, Java, PHP, even pygame. But you need to have a system that you can use to practice, or better still clinch with business centers around you by helping them do some of their work and in return you have access to their system for your own practice or find a friend that has one. Wishing you Luck in your programming journey, and more importantly welcome to the world of programming.

I'm intersted too. Ps here is my email. vislabraye@yahoo.com.
How long would it take one to become a guru in programming.
What language is most marketable and in what area is it used. Ty.
Re: [Help Request ] I Want To Learn Programming, what are the requirements by vislabraye(m): 4:36am On Oct 14, 2012
talk2hb1: I said the video is more than 100MB, so I am sorry I cant attach the file in an email. If you reside in Lagos, I can give you my bearing so you come over with your system or storage device.

Would love to know how to contact you.
Re: [Help Request ] I Want To Learn Programming, what are the requirements by talk2hb1(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
mail me @ talk2hb1[at]gmail[dot]com
So i can give you my Bearing and Location.
Re: [Help Request ] I Want To Learn Programming, what are the requirements by talk2hb1(m): 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
Mind you I bill for 1on1 tutor. My number is 08064620491
Re: [Help Request ] I Want To Learn Programming, what are the requirements by Javanian: 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2013

(1) (2)

Certified-drugs App: List Of All Drugs Approved For Use In Nigeria By NAFDAC / MY JOURNEY WITH PYTHON!!! / Vb.net Crystal Report & Dataset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.