Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,439 members, 7,850,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's Slap An Act Of Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Slap An Act Of Faith (642 Views)

Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Slap An Act Of Faith by agubata111: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2011
haven't heard of smith swigglesworth who kicked a woman with a potruded stomach by faith and the ailment dissappeared? did the police arrest him?
havent you read in the bible how Jesus made mud with sputum and healed a blind man? is that hygienic?
Bishop oyedepo slapping a self confessed witch must be an act of faith. go and find out the effect of that slap and stop talking bla bla bla

i wonder why seun should put that kind of rubish thread on the home page. he even seems ton favour those who support gay marriage. he should be careful.

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes God Will Close A Door Just To Open A Better One For You. / Is Killing Someone A Punishment Or A Favor? / If Rapture Takes Place Now,where Would You Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.