Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Pregnant Traveller To Usa, Ir2 Visa Status, 7 Months Pregnant - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pregnant Traveller To Usa, Ir2 Visa Status, 7 Months Pregnant (3330 Views)

New Traveller To Lagos , Plz Help / First-time Traveller To The U.A.E. / Pregnant Traveller To The U.s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pregnant Traveller To Usa, Ir2 Visa Status, 7 Months Pregnant by MBC001: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2011
Foreign national was recently approved/granted IR2 visa status by Foreign Embassy and is now 7 months pregnant. This situation was disclosed to that embassy by petitioner of visa beneficiary. Petitioner, USA natural-born citizen, disclosed this fact in a written notarized letter to that embassy and also stating that petitioner wants to proceed with the continuation of processing and completion of that IR2 visa. Petitioner also filed his affidavit of support Form I-864 with that file case for visa beneficiary. Visa beneficiary age: 24 and will travel to USA in one week. Visa beneficiary has all approved documents from that embassy to travel to USA, i.e. IR2 visa, travelling passport, embassy documents in envelope sealed by embassy (including medical exam). Visa beneficiary already has USA job applications and letter of employment offer in USA.
QUESTION: (1) will there be a problem for visa beneficiary to enter USA at the New York USA airport port of entry by US Immigration officials, because of pregnancy (2) will IR2 visa beneficiary be allowed entry into USA, or denied entry into USA by USA immigration officials, because of pregnancy (3) what can IR2 visa beneficiary expect at the NY USA airport port of entry from US Immigration officials, and be prepared for
Re: Pregnant Traveller To Usa, Ir2 Visa Status, 7 Months Pregnant by aroy1: 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2011
IR visa means that you are an immediate relative of a US resident, which automatically qualifies you as an immigrant upon endorsement. You should have no problem at your POE.
Re: Pregnant Traveller To Usa, Ir2 Visa Status, 7 Months Pregnant by K2: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2011
I agree with Aroy1. No problem whatsoever. The IR2 visa is a prelude to getting your Green Card. Immigration should not pose any problem at all. Your visa status means you are coming to live in the U.S. permanently. The disclosure she's pregnant is not necessary either.
Re: Pregnant Traveller To Usa, Ir2 Visa Status, 7 Months Pregnant by samarhanna: 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2013
I have visa B1/B2 and I need to give my baby birth in USA. Is there any low that prevent me from doing that while we can afford expenses. While traveling, we will have approx. 10000.00 dollars for this reason. I need your immediate reply as I am planning to travel in 2 weeks.

Regards,
Samar
Re: Pregnant Traveller To Usa, Ir2 Visa Status, 7 Months Pregnant by justwise(m): 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2013
samar hanna: I have visa B1/B2 and I need to give my baby birth in USA. Is there any low that prevent me from doing that while we can afford expenses. While traveling, we will have approx. 10000.00 dollars for this reason. I need your immediate reply as I am planning to travel in 2 weeks.

Regards,
Samar

https://www.nairaland.com/617280/give-birth-usa-cost-procedure

https://www.nairaland.com/410276/pregnant-traveller-u.s

(1)

Are They The Shortest Tribe In The World? / Egyptian Visa Needed Urgently / The Best Bank In Nigeria For International Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.