Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

What Are Your Plans For Christmas? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Plans For Christmas? (7885 Views)

Happy Ash Wednesday. What Are Your Plans This Lent Period?? / What Are Your Plans For Easter? / What Are Your Plans For This Easter Sunday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Plans For Christmas? by drrionelli(m): 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2011
@Ayowumie:
What is "Christmas Rice"? I'm not Nigerian and this is unfamiliar to me.

BTW, good luck on having your wish come true! wink
Re: What Are Your Plans For Christmas? by sandysprax(m): 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2011
uplawal:

@Mukina,why do you have to start a thread like this one,if you behave like non-beleivers,you are part of them,i do hope you are still a muslim,am not hatng,but Islam does not permit this,and you know it.

@Chakula,hope you know as muslims you dnt celebrate christmas?

Can u just imagine this comment? Could this person be referring to xtians as non-believers. So Islam permits that u hate on non-believers(xtians) and slaughter them wherever u see them just like ur boko haram muslim brothers are doing. Am sorry to say, but it is the devil that u worship for writing this sort of thing, if it hurts u that xmas is always bigger than sallah, go down the road and go hug transformer.

chizzie38:

Guess this wil be d most boring xmas of all! How could my parents drag me to our hometown knowing fully well that am a stranger there!!! There is no fun here, Anambra Sucks!

Please give us a break for christ sakes, @ ur age u are still a stranger to ur people.I dont blame u, this is why the Onyibos see ur kind as slaves till date, Inferiority complex. We africans form with every damn thing, even going home to family(ur roots) which is the essence of xmas in the first place. Mtcheewwwwww

@Poster, i have just had the first 2 bottles of Hennessy.More to come,Meanwhile, am off to Church for vigil mass.
Re: What Are Your Plans For Christmas? by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 25, 2011
You are an unbeliever cos you dnt believe in One absolute God,his messengers,his final message the Quran and the final messenger,prophet Muhammad, i dnt care what you think of me ok,its my right to admonish my brothers and sisters in the religion if they err.
Re: What Are Your Plans For Christmas? by sandysprax(m): 2:24am On Dec 25, 2011
^^ Whatever!!! But please stop the hate and also destroying what u cannot create.
Re: What Are Your Plans For Christmas? by sniperwolf(m): 7:02am On Dec 25, 2011
Sit at home and watch movies
Re: What Are Your Plans For Christmas? by drrionelli(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2011
I still don't know what "Christmas Rice" is.
Re: What Are Your Plans For Christmas? by iice(f): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2011
drrionelli:

Dri, it just means Rice and Stew is a staple meal during Christmas.
Re: What Are Your Plans For Christmas? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2011
@Sandystrax,you saying,stop hating bla bla bla,and you are saying am worshipping the devil?you people just like creating problems for yourself,whe you cant even handle the consequences.
Re: What Are Your Plans For Christmas? by tpia5: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2011

rice eaten at christmas.

its like saying thanksgiving turkey or summer barbeque.
Re: What Are Your Plans For Christmas? by sandysprax(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2011
uplawal:

@Sandystrax,you saying,stop hating bla bla bla,and you are saying am worshipping the devil?you people just like creating problems for yourself,whe you cant even handle the consequences.

What consequences are u referring to? u mean muslims will continue to murder christians and we cant fight back? Ok now. Go ahead and continue killin, since thats what u came into the world to do.One day ur cup will be full. Free me this girl i beg u.
Re: What Are Your Plans For Christmas? by Ranoscky(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2011
Mods, I can see that u guys are HIGH on raw rat meat this xmas season, for deletin my post. undecided  Y'all better get y'all heads right, nextime!
Re: What Are Your Plans For Christmas? by drrionelli(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2011
@iice & tpia@:
Thank you!  I thought, perhaps, it might have been an old, traditional recipe of secret seasonings and things like that.   smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only / Audio Bible — (Genesis to Revelation.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.