Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

I Need Your Help! . : What Was Jesus Christ,s Life In Exile In Egypt? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Your Help! . : What Was Jesus Christ,s Life In Exile In Egypt? (1367 Views)

A Master Piece From Pope Francis, Christ`s Representative On Earth / GOD Saved A Nairalander S Life Today / And If Ye Be Christ,s,then Are Ye Abraham,s Seed,and Heirs According To The Prom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help! . : What Was Jesus Christ,s Life In Exile In Egypt? by bingbagbo(m): 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2011
I need scholars to help me!!
Re: I Need Your Help! . : What Was Jesus Christ,s Life In Exile In Egypt? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2011
He attended the Amen-Ra Institute of Carpentry where he received his Bsc in Lacquered Wood Work and he later received his Masters in Wood Carving from the University of Thebes.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help! . : What Was Jesus Christ,s Life In Exile In Egypt? by Hutchie(m): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2011
1Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, 2Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him. 3When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him. 4And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born. 5And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet,
6And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.

7Then Herod, when he had privily called the wise men, inquired of them diligently what time the star appeared. 8And he sent them to Bethlehem, and said, Go and search diligently for the young child; and when ye have found him, bring me word again, that I may come and worship him also. 9When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was. 10When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy. 11And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh. 12And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

13And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.

14When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt: 15And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son (see Hosea 11:1).

(Matthew 2)
Re: I Need Your Help! . : What Was Jesus Christ,s Life In Exile In Egypt? by Joagbaje(m): 7:00am On Dec 23, 2011
There wasn't much to be known about his childhood and baby hood. Because his ministry hadn't begun yet. His ministry actually begun at age 30 after he had recieved the holyghost . His life and ministry began to be documented.
Re: I Need Your Help! . : What Was Jesus Christ,s Life In Exile In Egypt? by bingbagbo(m): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2012
Joagbaje: There wasn't much to be known about his childhood and baby hood. Because his ministry hadn't begun yet. His ministry actually begun at age 30 after he had recieved the holyghost . His life and ministry began to be documented.

are there no records in egypt?
Re: I Need Your Help! . : What Was Jesus Christ,s Life In Exile In Egypt? by bingbagbo(m): 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
embarassed
Re: I Need Your Help! . : What Was Jesus Christ,s Life In Exile In Egypt? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
bingbagbo:

The likely explanation is that Jesus spent his formative years being educated at the Essene Community established at Engaddi by the Dead Sea in Palestine. The other centre being based in Egypt.
Re: I Need Your Help! . : What Was Jesus Christ,s Life In Exile In Egypt? by GoodMuyis(m): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
bingbagbo:

Jesus came to limelight, when He began to do Miraculous works no man has never did.

And I think the Gospel Books writers are more concern about his mission than his childhood life
Re: I Need Your Help! . : What Was Jesus Christ,s Life In Exile In Egypt? by bingbagbo(m): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Jesus came to limelight, when He began to do Miraculous works no man has never did.

And I think the Gospel Books writers are more concern about his mission than his childhood life

K
Re: I Need Your Help! . : What Was Jesus Christ,s Life In Exile In Egypt? by Joagbaje(m): 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
bingbagbo:

He was just a child na
Re: I Need Your Help! . : What Was Jesus Christ,s Life In Exile In Egypt? by OtemSapien: 1:38am On Nov 06, 2017
Op, I'm sorry to tell you that it was fictitious Egypt that was visited by fictitious Jesus because the Jesus you read from the bible is only a fictional character. The historical one was Faulkin (aka Zeusus Krista) who died in Sodom-Egypt millions of years back.

Doctufos: Batimeus 30:2

2. For all days, we live in pretence of miracles and wonders. And I said to myself, when shall I be free from continuous worship of the dead? For we have heard how one said that he saw the dead body of Yeshu in Sodom-Egypt.
Re: I Need Your Help! . : What Was Jesus Christ,s Life In Exile In Egypt? by bingbagbo(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
OtemSapien:
Op, I'm sorry to tell you that it was fictitious Egypt that was visited by fictitious Jesus because the Jesus you read from the bible is only a fictional character. The historical one was Faulkin (aka Zeusus Krista) who died in Sodom-Egypt millions of years back.

Get behind me Satan

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help! . : What Was Jesus Christ,s Life In Exile In Egypt? by OtemSapien: 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
bingbagbo:

Get behind me Satan
I am not Satan, I am Otem
Re: I Need Your Help! . : What Was Jesus Christ,s Life In Exile In Egypt? by Paulscholari(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
Go and read the APOCRYPHAL AND THE LEGENDARY PDF, you will know what it is, I'm currently reading it and I'm enjoying every bit of it.
Re: I Need Your Help! . : What Was Jesus Christ,s Life In Exile In Egypt? by hakeem4(m): 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
bingbagbo:
in the book of john, it was stated that he spent his childhood in Jerusalem

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help! . : What Was Jesus Christ,s Life In Exile In Egypt? by Hier(m): 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
Jesus was said to spend 3 days in the temple, evidently, praying (when the doctors and religious leaders are away). Though, we know, Jesus was asking and answering questions. Luke said, 2:40. n 51 that the child increase in wisdom and

in summary, meditate on
this verse

Luke 1:40 And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.

before you wax strong, you must have prayed

Wisdom comes from praying and studying

Grace comes from studying or been knowledgeable, it includes prayer too

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year To Members And Friends Of The Rosicrucian Order, Amorc / Atheists ..what Do You Think Of Mermaids ? / Why Are Women More Active Than Men In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.