Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,767 members, 7,820,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Should You Confront A Dishonest Spouse Or Collect Evidence? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should You Confront A Dishonest Spouse Or Collect Evidence? (4567 Views)

If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? / Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should You Confront A Dishonest Spouse Or Collect Evidence? by boladonas(m): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2007
Onyi you sound like my "wife" already
Its all cheap jealousy
without proofs you are just hunting him.
Only fools doubt proofs
Go get your concrete evidences against him
and lets see whether all your evidences are not circumstantial.

For you to be happily married for a long time
u must be ready to overlook a lot of things
tactically wear him out with your patience and prayer
and woo your husband over and over again
or else, Unilag he goes!
Re: Should You Confront A Dishonest Spouse Or Collect Evidence? by amaikama(m): 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2007
Why won't i confront her a dishonest wife or girlfriend? this is a life threatening decision we are talking about. angry angry angry e be like say una know know watin wey una dey talk?
Re: Should You Confront A Dishonest Spouse Or Collect Evidence? by almondjoy(f): 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2007
Never confront until you are ready to go all the way. Do not believe in half and half battles. Have a detailed plan and a well mapped out escape route if you are going to attempt such a "feat"! You never know where the bru ha ha is going to "end" all! Don't miscalculate for heaven's sake!
Re: Should You Confront A Dishonest Spouse Or Collect Evidence? by sirt1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2009
@ Poster,

Relationship must be based on trust. However, if there is any form of suspision, I will ask her and expected her to tell me what I dont know about the matter.If she debunk the allegation, I will burst it and look for evidence and this time arround, it won't be funny at all.
Re: Should You Confront A Dishonest Spouse Or Collect Evidence? by Fhemmmy: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2009
Depends on what the situation is.
Depends on if you can handle the truth when you stir up the dust

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traveling Beside A Mother With Two Kids / High Earning Professions, List Them Here / Genuine 4 Plots Of Land For Sale In Ibadan 700k Per Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.